It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

((I'm not answering until you answer. Who's the woman and two kids? How old are you? Why aren't you answering me?))

((EDIT: Get back online and answer my question! Don't make me resort to crying! I'll cry if you don't answer! I will!))

((EDIT AGAIN: C'mon, pleeeaaaase??))

((EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: Ohh, he's gone. Waaaaaahhh!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:))

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:39 am
Profile WWW

"It's a Le- it's nothing." Nevada hurriedly covered the object up and carefully stowed it away. She turned around to see Alex looking at her suspiciously. "What?" she asked nervously.

((I have to go have dinner now, be back soon))

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( The woman and kids? You'll find out. Maybe. Anyway why don't you have your character ask? She probably saw his desk while she was prowling around the Rocket Headquarters ))

Alex walked over to Nevada. "Now look here, I just saved your life at a great risk to my own. Now you may have saved mine too but I never would have been in this mess if it hadn't been for my idiotic heroics. So I demand to know what that is!"

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:01 am

((Leaped off the Charizard? You mean the one that Giovanni is holding custody?))

Nevada scowled, but the moment she looked up at him she couldn't help but smile. "I can tell you. You'd have to kill me." she said softly.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( What? I never leaped off any Charizard! *looks nervously at the Last Edited thing at the bottom of his post* ))

"Wait- is that the?" Alex remembered the round shape of the mysterious object and looked Nevada in the eye. "Is that... the Legend Ball?"

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:50 am

Nevada stood quickly and stumbled back, trying desperately not to look him in the eye. The Legend Ball was Team Rocket's greatest achievement, and they would do anything, kill anyone to get it back. Nevada was sure that no matter what she had done or did for Alex that he would kill her to get his hands on it.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex laughed. "So? What does it do? It's just some name I heard, it doesn't really matter does it?" Alex looked at the frightened expression on her face and said, "we've got to get out of here. When Giovanni finds out it's gone... he'll do worse than kill us."

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:50 am

"You're - you're not gonna hurt me?" Nevada asked softly. "Do you even know what the Legend Ball is? What it means to your Team? You're a Rocket Admin, and yet you talk to me, you help me. I'm from Team Legend!, Alex! Team Legend! We are your enemies! Lana would kill me for speaking to you and Giovanni is going to kill you. Why do you still stay with me?" Her voice shook as she stared at him. She shut her eyes and turned away, surprised to find herself shaking.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex was surprised by this sudden outburst and he was shocked into submission, "well just because we're from different teams," he mumbled, "doesn't mean we can't-" suddenly a dark figure flew overhead, Alex recognised it as Prometheus. He grabbed Nevada and pulled her to the ground, underneath a hedge. "We have to get out of here, Giovanni's looking for us!"

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:00 am

Nevada shook her head, fighting back tears. She was going to lose her position in Team Legend, her life. Nothing good would come of this. She could feel Alex's hand on her arm, but the touch only reminded her of how much danger they were in. For the first time in her life, she felt helpless.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Okay," Alex said, completely oblivious to the thoughts going through Nevada's mind, "we'll have to make a dash for it soon or he's going to-" a tongue of flame set the roof of the house on fire, the wind caused by Prometheus' wings spreading the fire to the hedge they were under, "-set this whole place on fire! Quick run!" He grabbed Nevada by the arm and dashed from the hiding place, heading for a hill ahead.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:12 am

Nevada gave herself up and weakly followed Alex as he pulled her along. She knew that they had to hide, but somehow she'd lost all hope.
"Where are we going?" she whispered. "Where can we possibly go?"

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stopped suddenly and dragged Nevada back the way they had come. "Obviously we can't excape on foot..." he muttered to himself. A glint came into his eye and he began to sprint back towards the Rocket headquarters.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:22 am

Nevada suddenly snapped back to attention. "What are you doing?" she hissed. "OMG you're turning me in, aren't you! Let - go!" She tried to free her arm.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( OMG? I don't think people say OMG in real life. Unless they're weird... ))

Alex didn't answer but just grabbed her tighter.

In a few moments they were standing in front of a huge garage door on the side of the building. Alex walked over to a slot in the wall and inserted his ID card. A whizz and a click later and the door slid open, revealing nothing but blackness. Alex took a small remote from his belt and pressed a button on it. A light flashed into life ahead of them and a moment later a jet black motorcycle rode out of the darkness and parked neatly in front of him. Alex jumped on, put on a helmet, and tossed one to Nevada.

(( I'm off to bed now ('m really sick) so g'night! ))

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:36 am

Nevada caught it and stared at it for a moment before looking up at Alex.

"You're kidding."

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's the best way out of here. I doubt that even Prometheus could keep up with this monster," Alex said, patting the motorcycle, "anyway, enough chat. Hop on!"

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:38 pm

"Oh god, I'm gonna regret this later.." muttered Nevada as she jumped on behind Alex. "I am soo gonna die if Lana finds out." she said quietly, not intending Alex to hear.

((But failing. Hint hint))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"And why would this mysterious Lana who you see mso afraid of want to kill you?" Asked Alex starting up the bike. He turned the bike and twisted the handle. Suddenly the motorcycle shot forwards, tearing towards the exit of the Rocket compound.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:18 am

Thrown back by the sudden motion, Nevada grabbed Alex around his waist. "You don't know who Lana is?" she called in disbelief over the roar of the engine.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"She's the Team Legend boss, that's all I know!" Shouted Alex, "I'm really not a very important person in Team Rocket, I don't know everything. Anyway, why are you so afraid of her?"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:29 am

Nevada shook her head at his ignorance. Her hair blew into her face and she shook it back, nervous to release her grip on Alex. Motorbikes? she thought. Not my thing.

"Lana is the Leader of Team Legend. She's one of the most powerful trainers in the modern day world - she goes to the Elite Four to eat time! She's not just powerful, she's got authority. The last Grunt that refused her order was found the next day floating in the sewers. Once an Admin was caught on tape giving map directions to a Rocket Grunt, and they still haven't found his body! Why am I scared of her? Do you know who I am?!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex flipped up the gears, enjoying the ride. It was exhilirating, the sheer speed of it.

"Wow... she sounds scary. A little more subtle than Giovanni though. But still, I'm the one helping you, not the other way around. Why should she get angry for you accepting help from a Rocket?"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:38 am

Nevada grabbed him tighter as he sped up. "I'm second in command at Team Legend, remember? The higher up someone is when they commit an offense, the worse the punishment! I mean, not only did I accept your help, but I spoke to you in the first place! I saved your life, spent time with you and now I'm touching you. Lana wouldn't take any of this lightly."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well then what is there to do?" Said Alex, not hopelessly but a little defeated, "all of Kanto will be out to get us!"

They rode on in silence for a while before Alex said, "you won't like it, but I think I have an idea..."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next