It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

Nevada took a deep breathe and readied herself for the worst. "What is it?" she asked him quietly.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I have friends in Hoenn who would help us out... they wouldn't really be your type, though... seeing as they're Team Magma." Alex paused for a second, remembering the cold voice that had come through his telephone two days ago.

"Remember me, Alex?" The voice had said.

Alex had replied with a meek yes.

"Good... now I just want to remind you of your mission. Go know and find out everything you can about Team Rocket. We'll need it if our invasion is to succeed..."

Back in the present, Alex said. "Y'see, I'm not really from Kanto. I grew up in Hoenn, raised by Team Magma. I was sent here so I could pass on information to them so they would be prepared to invade Kanto."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:54 am

Nevada gasped. She had heard of Team Magma and Team Aqua in Hoenn, heard of their rivalry, but she had never imagined that one of them would invade Kanto! Personally she had always preferred Team Aqua, but it had never really mattered.

"Wouldn't they catch me, or hurt me, because I'm from Team Legend?" she asked nervously.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"No!" said Alex, more frightened for his own skin, "they'd probably welcome you for your knowledge of Team Legend. I'm not even sure that Magma knows they exist! Of course they won't be happy to see me, seeing as I failed my mission." Alex sighed and stopped talking. He turned off the main road that they were travelling on to a small dirt road that led through fields, long since dead.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:48 am

"I can't betray Legend! Although - I'm already dead if they find out. It depends what those Magmas have to say.."

((Gtg have dinner - be back soon))

EDITED TO GIVE OPENING

"Wait.." Nevada took a breathe. "You haven't failed your mission. You've brought them the best thing they could want. Team Rocket's pride and joy - the Legend Ball."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Wait... you're right!" Shouted Alex happily, "they won't kill me! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" He turned around where he sat and hugged Nevada happily. "And don't worry, the Magmas are really nice, despite the killing you if you fail stuff."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:51 am

Nevada flinched as he hugged her tightly. "Watch where you're driving!" she cried. Once he had turned back around, she sighed and spoke again. "And about the Legend Ball. You say that you're saved - that is supposing I actually agree to hand it over." Its not much of a choice. she thought. Either I die for giving the Legend Ball to an enemy, or he dies for failing to betray Team Rocket. Either way, my life is in the balance...

EDITED ACCORDINGLY

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( By the way I'm not controlling the motorcycle right now, seeing as I'm hugging you, perhaps you should mention that ))

(( And I'm off to dinner, be back in 'alf an 'our ))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:02 am

((I'm off to dinner too - but I will be back))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:21 am
Profile WWW

Suddenly Nevada snapped back into reality. "Watch the road!!" she cried, grabbing his waist again

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It took a moment for Alex to understand what she meant, but as soon as understanding hit him like a crashing motorcycle he turned around grabbed the handles as hard as he could. "Okay, we can't ride all the way to Hoenn, it's ages away. We'll need to get to the aeroport... where is the aeroport exactly, I took the train?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:57 am

"Well, you might not believe me but - Team Legend took over two of Kanto's airports last year. The one that my Team doesn't control is out near the old power plant, about 9, 10Km from here." Shaking her hair back from her face, she sighed again. Let's face it, we're as good as dead.. Forgetting herself for a moment, she laid her head on Alex's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex didn't know quite what to do when she laid her head on his shoulder, so he rode on in sience for a while before saying timidly, "we could take the train... it's slower, but practically unnoticed. I never saw a glimpse of either team while I was at the train station..."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:31 pm

Without opening her eyes, Nevada answered drowsily. "Yeah, whatever. I don't have any money though..." Overcome with fatigue after the events of the day, she fell asleep.

((Sorry but I just had to see what you'd do! :wink:))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Money? Neither do I," Alex laughed, "the train just runs, and no one asks for anything." When he wasn't answered he risked a glance over his shoulder, and saw that the girl was asleep. He let go of the the handle for a second and touched the girl on the top of the head lightly, then continued to ride into the sunrise.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:43 am

((Awww, how romantic! {luvdisc}{luvdisc}{luvdisc}))

TIME PASSES

Nevada awoke to the sound of a train station. "Hmm.. wha?" she said drowsily. "Oh! I must have fallen asleep!" She rubbed her eyes and brushed back her long hair as they drove closer to the trai station, and thie ticket out of Kanto.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex noticed Nevada waking up just as he parked his bike against the kerb. "Morning, sunshine," he said, "you slept through some pretty crazy stuff! All these Rockets suddenly appeared on motorcyles and chased us but I shook them off until Giovanni appeared riding Prometheus, but, obviously, we managed ot get away!"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:01 am

"What? Do they know we're here?" She asked him as she removed her helmet. Setting it down, she climbed off and stumbled as she hit the ground.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grabbed Nevada before she fell, "nah, I was just joking. The whole trip was pretty uneventful." He grinned.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:20 am

Nevada scowled and pushed him off her. "Don't say things like that if they aren't real!" She stalked towards the train station, long pale hair rippling behind her. That guy is going to be the end of me.. she thought. And yet somehow I can't help but like him...

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex ran up behind Nevada, grinning, "c'mon, y'needn't be so worried. We're out of danger now! We're fr-" He was cut short in mid-jubilation by a figure in dark clothes tackling him around the waist. He watched helplessly as he fell that Nevada was having a likewise treatment. Tried to shout out, could only gasp, tried to hit the attacker, arms were pinned ot his sides. In short he was as good as useless.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:33 am

Nevada gave a shout as she was tackled to the ground. Her first thought was that it was Alex, but that thought disappeared as she saw the face of her attacker - or rather, didn't see the face of her attacker. He was wearing a black mask and dark clothes, and he was very clearly stronger than she was.

Nevada struggled and tried to get free, but was rewarded for her efforts with a pound on the head that made her vision swim. She fought to stay conscious, and continued to fight, trying desperately to get free. Her anonymous captor growled and bound her arms behind her back. with a grunt, he heaved her into the back of a dark van that stood waiting.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex looked across at the dark van that Nevada was being dragged to. There was an enormous crimson "R" painted on the side, and the attacker had the same emblem on his back. "Nevada! They're Rockets! You've beaten Rockets before, so just fight'em!" Alex threw the Rocket off valiantly and began to run towards the van to free Nevada. He only made about three paces before he was brought to the ground by two more villians.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:47 am

Nevada heard Alex's cry and redoubled her efforts to free herself. The harder she struggled though, the tighter the knots became. With a great effort she struggled to her feet, but as she ran at the door it slammed shut on her. Suddenly she was thrown backwards with a shriek as the van started up and, with a screech of its tires, it tore away.

Nevada lay panting on the vibrating floor of the van, a sharp cut on her forehead. Where are they taking me? she wondered. Did they find out about the Legend Ball somehow? I wonder if Alex is okay... She put her head down and closed her eyes again. Just when they thought they were free. As Nevada began to sob in despair, the van roared away, taking her away from the one man who had ever treated her as an equal...

((Lol, now that's romance for ya! What will happen now? Even I don't know...))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I was thinking that you were going to save us! Now I have to save you again! And this was meant to be an obstacle, not a plot twist! Oh well, it'll make for a cool scene ))

As soon as he saw th van drove away, Alex felt despair. He had failed her, and now she was being taken away for who-knows-what reason. Then Alex's eyes fell on his motorcycle. Their's still a way!

The adrenaline surged through him at that moment, and he threw his arms out, sending the two Rocket's flying. He jumped to his feet and ran to his motorcycle. Keys in the pocket, good.[i] He started up the motorcycle and turned the accelerator even before he'd got on, but somehow he managed to swing himself on and keep his balnce at the same time. He clipped on the helmet and pulled down the dark visor. [i]It's time to hunt some Rockets...

(( Cool, so movie like! ))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next