It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

Nevada sighed in relief and shut her eyes again. In another second, however, she realized where she was. "Ack! Get off me!"

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex promptly did as she said, then a thought struck him, "hold on, I can't quite fly you away, that'd look a little suss... hmm... any ideas as to how you can get away without making me look like a traitor.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:29 am

Nevada heard him speak, but didn't regiuster a word he said. She was staring down at the ground in wonder. She had just seen something fly beneath them that had looked awefully familiar, and now she was straining her eyes to catch another glimpse, to try and prove to her what she thought it was.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hm? C'mon, Miss Executive! You couldn't have got where you got without good ideas," said Alex, "well if you won't answer me we'll have to act like there's a struggle or something." Alex swung a fake punch at Nevada, hoping she'd duck or block it, or at least do something!

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:44 am

At the last second Nevada whipped around and grabbed his arm. She looked him in the eye, a steely glint in her own.
"You're going to come with me. We're going to follow that blue creature that I saw flying past. It went into the forest, and We're not leaving until I've found out what it is! Understand?" She was used to giving orders, and used to having them obeyed, but she wasn't sure if this guy would consent. If he doesn't, I'll force him too. She thought resolutely.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Whoa! Settle down!" said Alex as Nevada grabbed his arm, "what blue thing're you talking about? And anyway, this is my Charizard and this is my job we're talking about here! I could just turn around right now and head back to the boss!" Alex found himself yelling all of a sudden, "if I get fired... if I get fired... I can't get fired!" He yelled suddenly, and he grabbed Nevada's arm. His voice now deathly quiet he said, "if I fail, you don't know what they'll do..."

Suddenly a movement caught Alex's eye. It was something small and blue moving at incredible speeds ahead of them, Alex continued as though the previous outburst had never happened, "whoa! What is that?!"

Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:54 am

"Follow that Rukario!" Nevada yelled. "That's what it is, I'm sure of it! Lana'll love me if I bring her a new Pokemon like him! Or maybe I'll just keep it for myself." She turned back to Alex. "Well? Are we going to find out if that thing is the legendary Rukario or not?" She glared at him, waiting for his answer.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Rukario?" Asked Alex, a little sceptical, "are you sure?" Whether she was sure or not, Alex didn't wait for her answer. An opportunity like this was too good to pass up. Alex whispered in his Charizard's ear and suddenly Prometheus pulled to the right, following the path of the musterious blue streak that was heading into the forest.

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Chaud
Profesion: Team Rocket Grunt
Apearence: Dark eyes, Tall, round face, Wears the origianal rocket uniform.
Speech: Natural
Best qualaties: Can stay calm, Skill at battle
Worst qualaties: Slow, only leadership skill with pokemon
Back ground:
Parents: Not known
Sibling: None
Hometown: Safferon city
Recent History: Joined Team Rocket because Team Legend members attacked him when he was younger
Future: Move up through the ranks of Team Rocket

Pokemon
{blastoise}
{ursaring}
{skarmory}

Quirks:
Fav food: Fast foods
Pet peeves: higher ranks who ignore him
Worst memory: Being beat up by team legend members

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Oooh, cool. Can I join, here's my profile:

Name: Adrien Fisher
proffesion: Currently looking to join any team.
Apperance: Brown Eyes, dark hair, wears beeny, rather tall.
Sppech: very serious, even when he's happy
best Qualities: Good Spy, Good leader ship
worst qualities: bad temper, easy to anger,
parents: UnKnown
Sibling:One brother, havent seen each ther in 4 years
Hometown: Ecruteak city

Pokemon:
{kingdra}
{metagross}
{sneasel}
{dusclops}

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Firstly, that ain't how you spell hermaphrodite, you spell it the way I just did. Secondly, I'm enjoying this as just a two player RP. Sorry guys, you might be able to join later on, we'll see. More characters would be fun, but not just now. ))

Last edited by Undeadcutlet on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:51 am

((Ohh, I liked it when it was just us... Oh well. Enjoy our RP guys, but try not to slow it down!))

Nevada narrowed her eyes as they flew towards the forest. Rukario... Here I come..

((I'm really sorry to say this, but my computer crashed and I won't be online for a while :( I'm on my cousin's computer at the moment (thanks Alex!)Don't have too much fun without me! :wink:)

Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:27 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
(sorry, im not gonna be in this RP after all.)

Last edited by RukarioManiac on Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Take a look at the last post I made. I won't be accepting new members fro a while, as this RP is going quite well with just two players ))

Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:18 am

I return triumphant from the Wars! Or not.

But anyway, lets get this RP on the road again!

*sings* On the road again..I can't wait to get back on the road again..

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A few seconds later Prometheus dove down into the forest, brushing aside leaves as they went. Soon they landed on the forest floor with a resounding crash. Alex quickly hopped off and lent Nevada his arm to help her off.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:45 am

Nevada ignored him and leapt smoothly down. She surveyed the forest, eyes narrowed, and then set off at a run, heading towards a faint blue glow emenating from a trail to their right.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex snickered to himself lightly. He knew he was acting a fool, but this whole thing was foolish. Like Rukario's going to show himself out here! But Alex still had doubts, perhaps Rukario was real, so he took off after Nevada.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:04 am

He doesn't believe in Rukario, you can tell. Nevada thought to herslef of Alex. Well, I'll show him.
She ran into a clearing and stopped very suddenly in the center of the path. Her mouth dropped open at what she saw.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stubled into the clearing after Nevada and saw her staring at something. He followed her eyes until he saw something that made his jaw drop too. He stepped up next to Nevada, "is - is that? Is that - is that...? Rukario?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:19 am

((I had it all set up for you to crash into me, knock us both over and startle whatever it was away, but noooo, you had to stop, didn't you? :wink:))

Without replying she took a step forward and fell to her knees. The figure now standing in front of them both regarded her through cold red eyes. It glowed all over with a blue light, and its tall pointed ears swivelled as it listened closely for the sound of any other approaching humans. Stepping forward, it used its powers to talk to Alex and Nevada.
"What are you humans doing here?" It's voice echoed mysteriously around the clearing, and Nevada could only stare, speechless.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suddenly a figure stumbled into the clearing after them, it's wings flapping and it's mouth roaring. Prometheus, apparently rather annoyed at being forgotten, stumbled over to the glowing blue figure and roared in it's face. "No!" Shouted Alex, "that's Rukario y'idiot!"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:43 am

Nevada leapt up, and without even realising what she was doing, called out an order to the Rukario. Use Shadow Ball! Rukario fired up a glittering nimbus and fired it at Prometheus just as Nevada came out of the trance she had gone into.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Prometheus fell backwards, stunned by the immensity of the dark ball of power that had hit him. Alex returned Prometheus mercifully, just in time to see Rukario leapt backwards into the trees and run off again. With a shout of, "come on!" Alex raced after the mysterious legendary.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:54 am

Nevada put a hand to her head and regained her sense just in time to see Alex race after the fleeing Pokemon.

"Wait!" she called. "Something's not right!" Getting up unsteadily, she ran after Alex and grabbed his arm.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next