It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's crazy! They did that to my car? My awesome car?" He said, looking sideways towards the totalled wreck, "oh well, it doesn't matter, it wasn't my car anyway." He looekd at her and grinned, "too bad we'll have to find another ride..."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:03 am
is very close to getting banned

"Why are you grinning like that?" she asked him in amusement, also grinning. "Every time we lose a ride its harder to get a new one."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grinned again and said, "don't worry, I've got an idea. If it's going to work you'll have to... uh... get off me though."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:08 am

She grinned in embaressment and backed away. "So what's your idea?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Awful lot of grinning going on, isn't there? ))

Alex stood up and said, "can your Chimecho do big things too? Could she, for example, make it look like a brick wall has been placed across the road?" Alex grinned evilly, looking towards the road coming from the compund.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:12 am

((Lots of grinning, lots of embarressing situations - my specialty))

"Well I'm not sure." said Nevada thoughtfully, sitting back. "Let's find out." She threw Chimecho's ball into the air and the little chime Pokemon appeared again. Nevada told her their request. Chimecho turned to the road and concentrated. Her eyes glowed blue and a solid brick wall appeared in front of them.

"Good work, Chimecho."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Can she make it so it isn't solid? So it's just a like hologram? You can begin to see what I'm getting at, aren't you?" Alex grinned some more, walking over to pat the wall.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:19 am

Nevada shook her head. "Not really, no. Chimecho, listen to Alex." The Pokemon gave her a sceptical look and obeyed. The wall flickered madly.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex, expecting the wall to stay solid a little longer, fell through the hologram, landing with a painful thud on the ground. He laughed and said, "okay, I'll explain it to you. We see the Legends driving up the road, looking for us. At first they'll go real slow and look through the trees. We'll hide our selves during that time. Then when they reach the intersection," he pointed to an intersection about five-hundred metres up the road, "they'll turn around and speed back towards the base. This is where we attack. Chimecho makes the illusion and they'll be forced to stop. Then we'll run up, I'll stick a gun in their face and they'll give up the car nice and easy!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:28 am

Nevada strode forward and pulled him up. "It sounds risky, but let's try it!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grinned at her, then at Chimecho, and then ran back towards the forest. He crouched down behind a log and waited patiently for the expected car to come cruising up the road.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:33 am

Nevada signalled for Chimecho to hide herself, and then ran to hide on the opposite side of the road to Alex. She sat with her back to a large rock and readied herself for action.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It took a while for the car to come up the road, but when it fianlly appeared it took less time than Alex had expected. Obviously this driver wasn't happy with his assignment, so he didn't een look out the windows as he drove up the road. When he had passed Alex waved towards Nevada and then Chimecho, signalling them to get ready.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:38 am

Nevada tensed and waited for Alex's signal. She didn't quite know what she was going to do, but she had to be ready to back up Alex.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The car reached the intersection and turned around. As Alex had suspected it accelerated and went much faster than it had coming up the road. As oon as it was about to enter the forest, Alex shouted "Chimecho, now!"

Alex watched in amazement as the brick wall appeared, saw the surprise in the dirver's eyes as he swerved away from it, coming to a quick stop. The door opened and the driver made to get out, but Alex was already there, gun at the driver's forehead.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:44 am

Nevada leapt out and strolled calmly up to the man. "Hello, Max." she said calmly. The man gasped. "Mistress Nevada! What are you doing?" "That's confidential, sorry, Max." she put her hand around his neck and nodded to Chimecho. The chime Pokemon trilled and sent a wave of energy at Max, who fainted.

"He'll be out for a few days." she said calmly. Bending down, she casually put her hand into his pocket and pulled out the keys. Looking up at Alex, she winked. "Now let's go."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grinned and sat in the car, when suddenly a gun poked out of the shadows of the back seat. "Didn't care to check for a passenger, eh?" The gun pressed against Alex's neck, cold and hard, and the gunman said, "give me the Legand Ball and I won't kill you and your lovely girlfriend."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:58 am

Chimecho trilled and, without waiting for an order, sent another wave at the Legend. He fell down and dropped the gun. Nevada snatched it up and stood. "Good job, Chimecho."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Well that was easier than expected! ))

"Thanks," Alex gulped, looking at Chimecho. He turned back to Mirage and said, "d'you mind driving, I'm a little tired."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:05 am

Nevada nodded and jumped in. "These cars are like Kit, off that old show. Latest technology." She started the engine and waited for Alex to climb in.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex nodded and said, "so in waht ways are they like Kit? Do they... talk or something?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:14 am

((I didn't think you'd know the reference!! o_O))

Mirage spun the car around to face the road and flicked a switch on the dashboard. "The Power Plant." she said clearly. The car revved and began to drive down the road, by itself. Nevada smiled and turned to Alex. "They can autodrive."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Awesome!" He said, grinning at her, "I don't remember Kit being able to autodrive! And anyway, if he can autodrive, what is all that junk," Alex pointed at the steering wheel and gearstick, "doing in here?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:20 am

"Just in case something goes wrong with the computer chip running it. Now..." she turned and flicked another switch, and the driving equipment folded back into the dashboard as their seats slid back and widened. Nevada spun around so she was facing Alex and crossed her legs. "What's our plan?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well... it depends on if we want to save the Museum and Lab or not.," said Ale, strecthing his arms across the back of the seat, "if we do then Pewter and Cinnabar are our destinations. If not we hop on that train and go straight to Hoenn."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next