It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Big problem. CF isn't here and won't be back for another who knows how long. I'm afraid this RP may have to be put on hold for a while, maybe a week, because the current situation relies directly on CF's reaction ))

"Wait!" Shouted Selsius, who had always had a soft spot for Mirage, "that won't kill her, will it? Remember, the Titans arrest, not kill." Then he looked at where he hoped Mirage's head would be. "Take down your cloaking, Mirage, I want to talk to you face to face.

(( And now we wait ))

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((I hate to do a bumping, but our rp is fading into the dust, and I want it to still to be alive when CF gets back. Bump.))

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned

Mirage scowled as her illusion glimmered away. She lashed out and released her hair, but made no move to escape.

"It's a bit rude to pull on a lady's hair." she remarked calmly.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's a bit rude to sneak into my room invisible while I'm in this weak state to do who-know's-what!" retorted Selsius angrily, "now tell me why you're here!"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:57 am

"To do 'who-knows-what'? Oh that's nice. I like it. Yes, my motives are somewhat suspicious you could say.." Her voice drifted into silence as she perched on the end of Selsius's bed, just out of Vamp's reach.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius sat up quickly, grabbing Mirage by the arm. "You still haven't answered my question," Selsius breathed, and he leaned closer towards Mirage until he could tell apart her seperate eyelashes. Suddenly an enourmous pain tore through his body, and he arched his back and screamed. It was as if his very soul wqas being torn from his body. His grip tightened around Mirage's arm and fell backwards, his eyes in a blind stare. His powers began to go haywire: first a couch in the corner burst into flames, next the window froze over and suddenly shattered, sending pieces of broken glass everywhere. Then he felt a terrible cold stretching down his arms, to his hands where it began to transfer over from his tight grip to Mirage's own arm.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am

Mirage's eyes widened in shock as a piercing cold began to creep up her arm from the point where Selsius's skin touched her own. She gasped in pain, and tried to pull her arm from his grasp, but to no avail. The cold was growing and making its freezing way up her arm, but still she uttered no sound. She tried again to free herself, but failed. In despair she fell back onto the bed, holding her arm. She could feel her own powers starting to rise as whatever it was affecting Selsius began to affect her too.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why isn't anyone doing anything? Selsius thought fantically to himself. Then he realised. The immense heat he had created in the room had knocked the others out and even welded the door shut. There was frantic banging on the other side of it as doctors and nurses tried to get in. Another jolt of pain suddenly wracked his body and he grabbed tighter, his fingers burrowing into the oly lifeline he had: Mirage. He fell to the floor, writhing in pain, dragging Mirage down with him.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:26 am

((What are you doing?? You better have a backup plan for when we both DIE!!))

((Wow, that was a bit overreactingful))

As she fell down with Selsius, she closed her eyes in pain. It seemed that nobody would help them, for they were all knocked out by the sudden heat wave. Oh well, she thought as she felt her consciousness fade, At least I get to keep my soul...

With that she fainted, falling completely limp on top of the writhing Selsius.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Maybe that's exactly what I want! Wahahahaha! ))

Selsius slowly began to rise into the air, lifting Mirage with him. But as soon as it had begun, it stopped. Selsius fell back to the floor, tiredness rushing through him, and he slipped gratefully into unconciousness.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:34 am

((Now what, Genius? No one else is online and our other RP is getting boring compared to this. What do we do now?!))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Wake up, duh! We can just do a time skip. I don't know what to type, though, so you go first ))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:44 am

The darkness cloaking Mirage's mind lifted. Instantly, she was as alert as ever, crystal sharp in all her perceptions, a coiled spring ready to explode into action. It was time to escape!

Except it wasn't. Looking around, Mirage saw with a sigh that both she and Selsius were encased inside a Mournful Orb - a sphere of intense power that no being can escape from. To touch it causes extreme pain, and its creator can control it to shrink to nothing or grow as desired.

Mirage leant back onto Selsius again, praying he would soon wake. She reluctantly admitted that she would need his help.

((There you go - action a plenty and the setting of time and place is for you to decide. Who put us in this Mournful Orb? Where and when are we now? And why am I leaning on you although you are my "enemy"?...))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius eyes fluttered open and he unconciously felt his back, where most of the pain occurred. He sat up tentatively, and, feeling no pain, leapt up and back to fend off Mirage. Unfortunately his move failed and he crashed into the wall of the orb. An enormous power flung him back across the orb and right into Mirage. "Okay," said Selsius, "what the heck is this?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:58 am

Mirage brushed her hair of her face and surveyed him through serious gold eyes.

"We are in a Mournful Orb. If you touch it, it causes great pain as you just found out. We can't get out, nothing else can get in. The only thin that could penetrate it is pure silver." She stopped speaking, but continued to stare into his eyes, conscious of the fact that she couldn't stop herself.

Suddenly a noise behind them made her grab him and cast an Illusion. She sat with her arms around him and waited to see what, if anything, would come..

((Nothing suss...))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius cast a quick glance across Mirage before looking back at the wall of the Mournful Orb. Suddenly a figure, dressed completely in black, stepped out of the mist. It took one more step towards the orb before saying, "take down your illusion, Mirage, I know you're there." The figure laughed and a pale, white hand extended from the blackness of it's cloak. "The orb shuddered and began to shrink slowly. "C'mon," said the figure, "time's a-tickin!"

(( It's up to you to decide who this guy is ))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:07 am

Mirage gasped and held tighter to Selsius, closing her eyes. She concentrated and tried to keep the Orb open, but her powers would not reach. With a sigh her illusion was destroyed and she looked out once again upon the face she hoped she would never have to see again.
"Brokefang.." she whispered. "What do you want with us, werewolf?" she asked coldly.

"Well firstly I was wondering why you have your arms around that Teen Titan." Mirage blinked and let go, only just realising that she still held him.

"Now that you've stopped sharing the love, I thought we could have a little chat. See, there's a a special type of poison I invented a while ago. Potent stuff, it is. But then, what happened? Someone stole it and fed it into some kid! Well, I wasn't impressed, as you can see." He grinned widely, showing pointed teeth.

"But then, just when I thought all hope was lost, I found that poison again! And guess where it was? Or should I say - is?"

Mirage shook her head. She didn't know about Brokefang's poison, much less about where it was.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius stared blankly at the werewolf for a second before it hit him. Selsius stood up, looked straight at the werewolf and said. "Sorry bud, but the poison's gone. They fed me the antidote."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:18 am

Mirage grabbed his arm and hissed in his ear. "What do you mean, gone? He'll kill us both now!" She seemed to have forgotten entirely that Selsius was her enemy.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Maybe not, he might be so angry that he'd rather kill us himself instead of crushing us with this orb. That might be our only chance at escape." Selsius hissed back. Behind his back Selsius tested heating up and cooling the substance of the orb, testing what it was.

(( Since the orb is of your creation you can decide on what Selsius' testing does ))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:25 am

Mirage gasped and backed into Selsius as the Mournful Orb glittered and shook. Trails of ice began to trickle down from the top of the Orb, and beside her she felt Selsius grow cold.

"It's absorbing his magic!" she whispered.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius shuddered once, and then fell. He slipped into the darkness of unconciousness that he had gotten so used to even as he fell.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:32 am

"No!" Mirage cried. She grabbed him as he fell and knelt down with him, conscius of the Orb's growing ever closer. As the flickering lines frosted over, Brokefang the werewolf stood up and yawned.

"Well, as romantic as it is to see enemies making out, I must be going. My Mournful Orb will keep you company." With that, he left.

Mirage shook her head in rage, and looked up again at the Orb. It was now three quarters encrusted in ice, and she could feel the temperature dropping lower still. She put her arms around the unconscious Selsius, and, closing her eyes, put her head on his chest. She was defeated.

((Make something of that! Hehehe..))

((Ohhh, he went offline. Oh well. I will be online all day tomorrow, don't keep me waiting. :wink:))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp had finally made it to the stupid hidden area underground where Selsius and Mirage were supposedly being kept. The hospital had tried to keep him in bed, but he hated hospitals, and it was only a little heat. He'd needed power, so he absorbed the souls of two bums on his way here. They'd get them back in a few hours time anyway. He slipped his nails into the lock, and it clicked open. There was a man with a gun on the other side of the door, and he stumbled forward wildly when Vamp entered. He raised his gun, but he didn't get much farther. Vamp put his hand on the man's face and he crumpled to the ground. This time got the ability to sense how strong things were, to some extent. He could feel slight blips of power comming from the lights above his head. He walked down several hallways, and eventually got to a door. He noticed Mirage's breathing and Selsius' breathing on the other side, occompanied by someone else's. It didn't seem quite human, and Vamp didn't know what to make of it. It didn't matter. He could sence massive energy comming from something in the room as well. He waited for the other pattern to get near the door and... Kicked it open and knocked the man clear across the room with his strengthened legs. "Are you guys alright?" The man slowly got up, unbeknownst to Vamp.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

Mirage opened her eyes as she heard someone speak. She looked up to see Vamp, and instinct made her create an illusion and hold her breath. What's he doing here? she thought, I can't hold my breathe forever

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next