It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
is very close to getting banned

Mirage looked up to see where Vamp had ended up. Selsius was still leaning on her for support, and she made no move to move.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp just looked at the two for a moment. Mirage did manage to save Selsius, so he'd have to give her that. He could sense that Selsius was in bad shape, however. He knew that Selsius would need medical help, but he didn't know what to do. He definitely wouldn't trust Selsius' life in the hands of Mirage, but if he took Selsius to the hospital and left Mirage alone to fight the villains holed up in the library, she might rejoin her old boss. Finally he decided that it was he that would continue on through the library, and Mirage would take Selsius to the hostpital. He trusted Selsius to respond on his communicator if there was something wrong. That way he could keep tabs on the two.

"Mirage!" He barked. "You are to take Selsius to the hospital and report back here immedately once Selsius is checked in. And remember," Vamp glided over to Mirage so that his face was very close to hers. "I don't trust you." He backed away, and waited for Mirage to leave.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius looked at Mirage, worried about how she'd take this. He tried to say something, but he just ended up coughing heavily. We wiped the blood from his mouth and said quietly, "Mirage... when I am dead or otherwise incapacitated, Vamp gives the orders. You're practically one of us now, he's your leader for now, and you will do what he says."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:40 pm

Mirage growled and started to argue, but stopped herself. She turned away from Vamp and forced herself not to reply. To have to listen to Vamp - her worst nightmare.

Less than half an hour later they were in the hospital checking in. Mirage glanced back at the entrance and then followed a nurse towards where Selsius was.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius lay back in a hospital bed, the second time for that week. He shook his head and sighed. "I must be losing his touch," he said to himself, "too bad we lost our healer. Poor ol' Liger..."

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:20 am

Mirage peered around the door frame cautiously. Seeing Selsius she smiled and entered the room.

"How you feeling?" she asked him, perching on the end of his bed.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Annoyed," he answered simply, shaking his head, "I haven't been able to take control of the team. I've been... getting injured, and now Vamp'll have to face those guys on his own. We'll have to go and help real soon, or he'll die."

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:11 am

Mirage smiled. "Relax, you. There's nobody else there. Those thugs you killed, and that robot - that was it. The messenger said there was only eight of them, and that was how many you killed or destroyed. So just relax - Vampire boy will be fine."

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp was not exactly fine. After Mirage had left with Selsius, he ran into another room to scope things out. There was nothing that he could see, but something was very radiant with energy in this room. Suddenly Vamp got a jolt that there was enough power in this, well, thing, to destroy the entire city. It was the bomb. He heard yelling outside. This was not going well. Either there were some more henchmen entering the building, or there were some concerned civilians outside that saw his break-in. He walked out of the room and down a hallway. He'd never been here before, so he groped around, trying to find stairs down to the lower level. He found them, and he walked amongst the rows of empty book shelves, feeling their surface wanting to know what the place looked like. The door at the other end of the giant room burst open, and there was yelling. More henchmen. He quietly slipped between the rows upon rows of bookshelves, hoping they wouldn't see him.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius nodded tiredly, "yeah you're probably right." He leaned back in bed, eyes slowly shutting. He fell asleep in seconds, catching up on the rets that he desperately needed.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:47 am

Mirage moved to kneel next to the bed. She leant on the bed and watched Selsius sleep for a while, until she too was fast asleep.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius didn't sleep long, he still felt bad about leaving Vamp. He shifted around slightly, Mirage's head was resting on his arm, and got out of bed. He pulled on his clothes quickly and prepared to leave.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:57 am

Mirage woke slowly. Blinking, she focused on the empty bed. Hang on.. "Selsius?" she asked the air softly.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius was already halfway to the Library. Flying is so much easier!

He was there in five minutes, and approached the front door, now ajar, carefully.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:14 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp heard the door open a second time. More of them!? They must be really intent upon guarding this place. Suddenly he heard breathing. It was comming from around the corner of one of the giant shelves. He waited and waited. Then it leaped around the corner. It wasn't anyone he knew. He had planned exactly what to do to these creeps. Vamp dashed forward and twisted the man's arm around so that he cried out in pain and dropped his gun.

The man yelled, "Help! I found him! He'd over here!" Vamp heard several hurried footsteps. He was in trouble now. He knoecked the henchman out, and ran down a few rows trying to avoid the footsteps, but they were getting closer. He would have to bait them. He spread his wings and took to the air, above the bookshelves so everyone could see. Immediately he heard yelling and gunfire. He could see the white hot energy contained within the bullets, so he knew where they were being fired from. He flitted around, managing not to get hit. He was surprised becau-- Vamp felt a white hot main in his left wing that made him stop. All the bullets were trained on him now. All he could say was "Oh damn. I went and got myself killed." His body was riddled and he fell to the ground.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius heard the gunshots and began to run, trying to find their source. Finally he burst through a door just in time to see Vamp's body get riddles with bullets, just in time to see him fall to the ground limp and unmoving.

"No!" Selsius screamed, taking a step forward. But screaming out was the wrong thing to do. As one the thugs turned to look at him. Selsius ducked out of the doorway just as bullets soared through and thudded into the opposite wall.

He relaxed for a second, taking a deep breath. He couldn't realx for long. A section of the wall just centimeters from his arm exploded outwards as a bullet punctured the wall. He jumoed back and ran up the stairs as more bullets exploded through the wall, peppering the hallway with bullets. Damn thin walls... could've gotten killed.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"S-s-s-Selsius..." Vamp tried to call his leader's name, but his ability to speak was dieing away. He was in too much pain. In a feat of strength, he lifted his arms and began to feel where the bullets were. There were about six of them. Trying to ignore the pain, he slipped his long fingernails into one of the wounds and felt around, trying to find the bullet. He found it, and quickly plucked it out. This caused him to cry out in pain, as an indescribable hot pain seared through his body. He figured he'd better not do that again. He didn't know where Selius had gone, but he hoped that he would find Vamp soon. Heck, at his point, he didn't even care if Mirage showed up. He had already died once and been brought back to life horribly deformed, but what would happen if he died again. Lighting doesn't strike twice, and Liger wasn't around anymore to help with the healing process.

"Look at what we have here. It seems that I'll be able to add a second Teen Titan to my list." A cold voice spoke out. Vamp was suddenly aware of a breathing pattern. Someone was standing over him, and he'd held his breath.

"Leave m-m-me alone...." Vamp rasped. Suddenly something stuck him. A second Teen Titan to his list. What did that mean? Vamp wanted to know, so he pitifully asked the man.

"I'd think you'd know. You seem like a smart guy. But I'll give you a little hint. Does the name 'Liger' mean anything to you?" Vamp had a nagging suspiscion, and it had been confirmed. The assassin that killed Liger was here, and he was about to add another Titan to his list. But hearing that the murderer of his friend was standing before him was too much for Vamp to handle. Without thinking, he sat up and thrust his nails outward. The man mad a little hiss, and pushed Vamp roughly to the floor to get the vampire's razor sharp nails out of his stomach. The assassin stumbled back, clutching his stomach.

"I'm going to kill you for that, vampire!" Vamp heard a large sword being drawn. He had fought valiantly, but this was the end. The man intended to kill Vamp, and he was too weak to fight back.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

Before he could deliver the fatal blow, a large white shape leapt over Vamp and sunk it's teeth into the man. He fell back and dropped the sword with a cry. Growling, Mirage in her werewolf form faced him.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yes!! I finally read the whole thing!!! So, may I join??))

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:20 am

((I can't post until Cubefreak or Undead does))

Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((I'm waiting for Selsius. It's his turn to post. Right now my character it sorta down and out.))

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh, I was kinda freaking out. I always seem to try to join an RP after it dies. ^^))
((Can I gather that none of you assume the right to allow more people into the RP?))

Last edited by animalluv_r on Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

im joining late because i didnt see this before:

name:Dark Star
apperiance:dark shoulder length hair. pale skil. black endless eyes. wears all black and a black over coat. his hands are just void space so he wears gloves.
powers:he can produce powerful balls of dark space alowing him to teleport,fly, and lift enemys he is weak to light but is very powerful at night.
personality: a dark person but has a good sense of justuce. Is constantly trying to find his way in life but is always different and shuned. he is nocternal so he cant be caught weak. his life was proficeced to kill his best friend and become a hero of the world by doing so that may by why he dosent like to be close to anyone but will help anyone.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:50 pm

((Sorry, guys, nobody else can join. Cubefreak, you can probably post - I've just jumped over you and saved your sorry life :P))

Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next