It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius' power continued to drain, now that he was unconcious he could stop it. But even in the blackness of his mind he could feel himself weakening. Selsius' eyes flicked open suddenly and his hand fell from his chest to the edge of the orb. "Mirage!" he whispered to the ex-Titan, "the - the cold is numbing the pain that the orb can give! Quick, try to force your way out, I'll hold on to the cold as long as possible."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:54 pm
is very close to getting banned

"Wait - Vamp is out there! If I get out, he'll kill me!" She nervously poked at the edge of the Orb, and to her surprise found it solid as ice. Its power had faded, leaving it frozen solid and unable to move.

"It's - it's frozen!" she said in shock.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Th-then smash through it!" Selsius said quickly, his voice fading fast, "I can't hold it m-much longer. Please, just go! We can't both die in here! I-I'll tell Vamp not to... not to..." Selsius' voice slowly faded away, and his eyes closed. He wasn't unconcious yet, but he soon would be.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:09 pm

"Selsius? Selsius!" Mirage swore. Risk death out there with Vamp, or risk Selsius dying in here?

"What am I doing?" she said softly. "Since when have I cared about a Teen Titan?" She stared at Selsius for a moment, and then suddenly turned and aimed a vicious kick at the frozen wall. She succeeded in breaking through, but she also tore a muscle in her lower leg. She grabbed at her leg in pain and fell back onto Selsius again.

"Wake up.." she whispered to him. "Come on - Vamp's out there! He's going to-" Suddenly her sentence was cut off as she screamed.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Her sudden screa brought Slesius to his senses. He saw the gaping hole in the wall, Mirage grabbing her leg in pain, and Vamp standing outside. With a light grunt, Selsius picked up Mirage, kicked open a larger space in the wall, and stepped out of the orb. He looked across at Vamp, smiled and said, "don't worry, she won't hurt us," and then took Mirage by the arm and tried to help her up.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:27 pm

"Won't hurt you? Normally I'd say that was laughable, but I hardly seem to be in a position to argue." She winced and held her leg, which was throbbing through with sharp pains. She wasn't in any condition to escape at least.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius put an arm around Mirage to help her up and said, "okay, we don't have time for fighting. We need to get out of here before freaky werewolf guy wakes u-"

"Too late," the half man, half wolf replied with a sharp-toothed grin, "you'll have to fight me if you want to escape, and I think fighting is one thing you can't do right now, so I think it would be best of you followed my orders."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:33 pm

He sent a glittering nimbus at Mirage. She tried to fight it, but it overcame her and she fainted.

"That's just a fraction of what I can do. Now, are we going to co operate, or am I going to kill your little girlfriend?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius gulped, held Mirage a little tighter, and nodded. "What do you want?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:48 pm

"I want my poison back of course. You don't mind draining your body's entire blood supply to help me, do you?" He left the threat hanging in the air, confident that his deed would soon be done.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Will you kill the others?" Selsius asked, looking the werewolf right in the eye. With a slight movement of his hand Selsius motioned to Vamp that he should try to get away. With his other hand Selsius pressed the button on his locator, hoping that he had put it on silent mode before he got down here.

Unfortunately he hadn't. The machines beep resonated through the still air and echoed. To Selsius it was the sound of his imminent death.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:56 pm

At the sound of the beeping, Brokefang snarled and transformed. A dark blue-grey wolf howled and leapt straight at Selsius.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius pushed Mirage lightly asideand leapt into the air, ready to defend his friends, and even enemies, at all costs. Then he noticed that after he jumped he hadn't come back to the ground again. He could feel a powerful updraft caused by heat that he had created subconciously keeping him aloft. I've never been powerful enough to do that before! I suppose it's true, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Selsius hovered for a second and then dove into the charging wolf, fist first. The skidded across the floor but seemed unhurt. I'll need help if I'm to do this. Selsius ran back over to Mirage and put a hnad on her chest. He sent a sharp jolt of heat through her, trying to warm her up and back to conciousness.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:35 am

"It won't work, Titan." the wolf snarled. "My magic is still upon her - she is in my power now!"

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Let her go..." threatened Selsius in a low voice. He stood up, brushed himself off, and took a step towards the werewolf. He could feel the air around him heating up, it seemed to be responding to his mood. Every step he took set fire to the wooden slats on the floor. Selsius kicked down on one of them and it flipped up into his hand. The whole thing was on fire but he didn't seem to feel it. Then, with an inhuman snarl, Selsius swung the board at Brokefang.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:57 am

Brokefang howled as the board hit him and he fell back. Climbing to his feet, he snarled again. "Why do you care? She's your enemy! She'd leave you to die to save her own skin. You know that!"

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You may be right, but..." Selsius didn't know how to answer this question, so he swung the board at the wold again, throwing a puch right after it.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:33 am

"You're darn right I'm right!" Brokefang snarled as he was hurled into the wall. "And yet still you fight for her? Hse's your enemy, boy! You enemy! Why do you fight to save her?"

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp back away to the door because of the heat Selsius was creating. But he couldn't leave. He could care less about Mirage, but he did care about the Titans' leader. He took advantage of the distraction when Selsius began to talk to the man. He slowly glided behind him, and placed his hand about where the back of the head would be. The man suddenly cut off his conversation with Selsius and turned to face him, or so it seemed to Vamp. Suddenly, Vamp was knocked vicously backward, but his strenghtened leg muscles stopped him when he hit the wall. "Damn, he'd too fast..."

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:31 am
Profile WWW

"You don't care about the girl." Brokefang growled. "Absorb her soul and then you may be a decent match for me.. Until then, be gone!" He swiped at Vamp, extending his claws and scratching as he hit.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp quickly leaped high into the air and landed about 5 yards away from Mirage. He figured that to absorb Mirage's soul was his only option. He needed to be more powerful. But then he looked at Selsius, who was fighting so valiantly to save her. For a moment, he didn't know what to do. The people's absorbed souls that give him power would go back after several hours, but others would not be able to return to their owner's bodies. Vamp had found this out about a year ago, when it was shown on the news that two people had been found hovering in a state of death and life, in an unexplainable coma. That was Vamp's doing. He felt bad about it, and he didn't know if Mirage's soul would go back after the alotted 24 hours. Vamp shook his guilt away. He hated that girl for her betrayal. He didn't care if she was wiped off the face of the earth. He glided over to her, being careful to avoid sparks from Selsius' flames. He looked over her limp form, and saw that she had no chance of fighting back. Vamp bent down and placed his pale hand on her forehead.
"I've been waiting a long time for this..." He muttered. He eyes glowed red for a moment, and he felt a brief wave of energy enter his body. Other than that, he didn't feel that different. Felt his back, his hand, his legs, and his head nothing seemed different. he thrust his hands upward in anger that Mirage's soul was so miniscule and weak that it didn't even help him. He knew she was worthless. Suddenly, he felt a huge rush of energy, then heard a loud "BANG!" overhead. He could fire energy from his hands.... This was just what he needed to beat that guy with the angry issues. He thrust both his hands forward in the general direction of the breathing pattern of the man, and he felt the energy balls erupt from his hands and follow their way to the intended target. He hoped this would take Selsius' kidnapper down.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

"Mwahahaha!!" Brokefang crowed in triumph. "You absorbed the soul that I controlled, now I control YOU!" He leapt up and held out a clawed hand, willing the Teen Titan to the ground.

"What?" he growled. "What's wrong? Why can't I control you?" With another growl he realized what was wrong. "You foolish boy! With more than one soul I can't control you!" With a furious howl he leapt at him, extending his claws to their full length, his eyes glittering in furious malice.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius spun around just in time to see Vamp sucking Mirage's soul out of her body. "NO!" Selsius screamed, and sudden anger coursed through his veins. Suddenly the whole room was on fire, burning up from the force of his heat. Selsius threw up his hands and several more floorboards flew into the air. Then Selsius pointed a finger at the wolf and the flaming pieces of wood hurtled towards him, spinning out of control.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:56 am

With a furious roar, Brokefang was knocked back, his fur singed and smoking.

"Well well well.." he snarled. "Lookie what's happened here." He addressed the glowering Vamp. "Looks like your precious boss has fallen in love with your worst enemy!" Leaving his remark hanging in the air, he leapt for the nearest window.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Window? Isn't this place Underground? ))

Selsius walked over to Vamp, not caring what the wolf did now. He grabbed his comrade around the throat and lifted him off the ground. "Give it back..." he growled, the room suddenly growing deadly cold. The flames all around extinguished themselves, leaving black marks all over the floor.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next