It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next
 Roleplay Applications 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Premises: An open-ended RP involving the legends of the pokemon world. Choose from your favorite legendary pokemon and indulge yourself in adventures, quests, and battles that only the greatest of the pokemon world can have.

Fight non-legendaries, fight humans, bring peace, bring war, help others, hurt others, fight other legends*, go on quests, or do something else**. Don't worry about where you start out, we are all going to play as legendaries who can go almost everywhere on the planet very quickly.

*Fights between legends will be DM'd by me if the RPers battling wish to have one.

**Provided that it doesn't break any of the rules

Rules:
-Pick a Legendary to be. I'll have a list available of pokemon and who has already selected them. Picking is first come, first serve.
-You must have my permission to RP as Arceus.
-Mew may transform into other pokemon, but may not transform into other legendaries.
-No one may mimic transform and transform into other legendaries
-Celebi and Dialga may not use time-traveling powers.
-You may also have ONE non-legendary pokemon as a servant/aid/gofor/whatever. However, this non-legendary cannot aid you in fights against other RPers.
-No god modding.
-No swearing
-Keep the violence clean
-Battling each other must be ok with all participating RPers
-If I am involved in a fight, I'll ask a neutral RPer to DM.
-There can be two Heatrans, one male and one female.
-You can't have your pokemon go where it couldn't (i.e. Kyogre into the sky or Zapdos into the water).

Profile:
Pokemon you're RPing as:
Non-legendary aid and its nickname:
Anything else you'd like to mention:

Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Genre: TV Show Heroes

Setting: Anywhere in the U.S

Plot: Taking place between seasons one and two, several years have past since the events of season one. Sylar still in hiding, Peter and Nathan Petrelli nowhere to be found, a new villian on the horizon, and the company as large as ever. Now a new group of people with "abilities" must step forward and face what the world is ready to dish out.

Additional Rules:

1: Obey all normal Psypoke rules.

2: Do not give yourself obscene or unfair powers. (I'm really going too stress this rule)

eg. Ability: Flight, super strength, and immortality (NOT acceptable)

3: Talk in these --->(( text here )) when not concerning your character.

4: Use common sense and be fair.

5: You are allowed to have the same abilities as original characters from the show but do not use the same name.

eg. Name: Claire Bennet (NOT acceptable)

6: Talk in proper english, no internet lingo.

eg. plz, kk, lol, rofl, omg etc.

7: Use this profile and only this profile:

Code wrote:

Name:

Ability:

How ability discovered:

History:

8: If you don't follow the rules above you will be banned from the Roleplay.

^_^

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That previous idea I had was stupid. I don't even know why I thought of it in the first place. This idea however is much better.

Name: The Poke-Village RP 2

Genre: Pokemon and Villages.

Setting: A small village in a forest where only Pokemon live.

Plot: It had been several years after the whole "Shard ate Zapdos" incident, and all was normal back at the village. The youngsters still had their adventures, though they were nowhere near as exciting as the one years ago. Of course, that would all change shortly...a continuation of this. It's a really good read.

Rules: Normal rules apply. No spamming or use of potato salad unless I decide to change my mind, which will happen eventually. And use this profile:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Home:
Other:

Ok, I'm done.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Charly's Chocolate Factory; Re-Dux.
Genre: Fantasy (Final to be exact)
Characters:
Charly
4 girls (that's one character btw)
Willy (The Wonka)
Oompa (The Loompa)
Tubby (The German)
Blueberry (The Girl)
Elevator (The Glass)
Mike (The Teevee)
Veruca (The Salt)

PLOT: Well, it'll be just like Charly and the Chocolate Factory 1, except better.
Basically, all of the characters enter a world just like Final Fantasy, except for instead of the FF characters being there, they all have taken shape of living JuJuBees. These JuJuBees, however, are filled with evil jellies and each person that eats one will be killed instantly (I will randomly select who is killed by the Evil Jellies). Now, every time a person gets killed off by the Evil JuJuBee Jellies, the other characters will get more and more suspicious. What the characters don't know is that the JuJuBees are planning an attack on them, and the characters will be ambushed; it will be up to me and the RPer to determine who lives in the world of FF and who dies in the world of FF.

Additional Rules: No Twixt. At all. None of him is wanted or needed.
No Godmoding etc.. You know the drill.
No excessive posting, or no vulgar images/material etc. ^-^;

Tyvm. and plx approve Charly. >:(

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

UM, LET ME THINK ABOUT IT.

Meh, sure. I can always delete it again.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP Name: The Legend of Southwinds - DS

Rating: T

Games: FF3 + a small bit of Kingdom Hearts

Plot:
In a distant world, there was a small town named Southwinds. Things were quiet, (as all villages are supposed to be, right?), everyone knew everyone else, and in general things were peaceful.

But Southwinds was not so serene 150 years ago. The region the town is located in had fought over land with a group of other regions known as the IRSI (nobody knows what it stands for), eventually starting a war. Afterwards, they made a peace treaty, vowing to never harm each other until it was broken. Life went on.

Unfortunately, someone from the IRSI recently broke the treaty by making himself known in the group of regions while in disguise as a Southwinds villager (yes, they have slightly different styles of clothing; its called culture :O). After being caught, the IRSI firmly believed that the person was indeed from Southwinds, and looked to their goddess of revenge. Every soul in Southwinds would be cursed and the innocent villagers turned into weak, emotionless shadows - otherwise known as Heartless. The goddess had comitted a terrible crime; she sent beings from another world to invade this one. Why was she never caught? Who knows?

Even though she had successfully tainted most souls in Southwinds, a tiny group of people, a variety of ages, were not affected. Both the goddess and the IRSI did not notice the mistake until they had killed all of the Heartless in panic, which actually was the key to bringing them back to life. "There is no doubt the IRSI was responsible for this," one villager had said, "so, all of you. Since you were not transformed into gruesome beings as we were, you must get revenge on the IRSI. There is something different about you, apparently." When asked for their opinions, the villagers of Southwinds agreed to this. Reluctantly, the group set off their journey a few days later, with only a bit of food and goodbyes from family and friends.

What will become of them?

yes, that's very poorly written.

Really important stuff:
Quote:
JOBS

You get to choose the job for your character. One job per person, and no one is allowed to have the same job as someone else. More jobs will open up and you will have the opportunity to change jobs later in the game.

(And some of this was copied from the FF3 website found here)

Warrior: Warriors use swords and other weapons to deal physical damage.
Monk: Monks are skilled at using their fists to deal damage.
White Mage: White Mages use defensive and restorative magic to heal allies. Their attack and defense aren’t as good as other classes.
Black Mage: Black Mages use offensive magic such as Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard.
Red Mage: Red Mages can wield weapons as well as use black and white magic, but their magic isn’t as strong as the specialized mages. - TAKEN
Thief: Theives are able to steal items from enemies and they have high speed.
Ranger: Rangers use bows and arrows to deal ranged damage.
Knight: Knights have high defenses, and are somewhat like warriors.
Scholar: Scholars can cast very basic magic, and they can analyze enemies to find their weaknesses.
Geomancers: Geomancers are able to attack by turning into their natural surroundings and attacking using the earth’s power. - TAKEN
Vikings: Vikings can deal great damage with heavy weapons such as axes, but they are very slow.

More jobs will become available as the plot unfolds.

note: bard will also be taken later in the rp.

Quote:
RULES
-you must read this and this if you haven't already. i'll make sure you have by requiring you to list everything you learned from both topics without copy and pasting.
-if we reject you, dont post a reply.
-hojo and i will be making the descisions on who gets to join and who doesnt. NOT YOU. and we'll let you know when we're done taking people in.
-the rp starts during the time the southwind villagers are heartless. make sure you actually read the starting post.
-we'll pm you if you got accepted. the only way you'll know you were rejected is if you dont get a pm by the time the rp starts.
-i really like invite-only rps better. but i guess i'll open this one to the public.
-i'll reject you if i dont like you, and i'll reject you if you're a bad rper.
-at the beginning of the rp, your characters should either have a very basic background, or no background at all. we will all be revealing things as the rp goes on, so you can add to it later. SPOILERS MUST BE WRITTEN IN THE SAME COLOR AS THE FORUM'S BACKGROUND.
-haev fun!!!!!111

oh, and yeah, "IRSI" is supposed to look like the IRS.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:30 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kay, approved.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

RP NAME:

RAINBOW MAGES OF STARS

Rating:E

Plot:

In each of the anime's world(NARUTO,POKEMON,DIGIMON,CARDCAPTORS,ONE PIECE,DRAGON BALL ZGT,AVATAR)Every hero solved their problems or goal. But one day every one was transported to a new universe and a new world. They built a a civilization a put the heros of each anime as their leaders. They also built a temple where 7 mages resided and kept control over every thing, but each one represented a star in the sky(FIRE,WATER,GRASS,ELECTRIC,ROCKGROUND,LIGHT AND DARK) There was one special mage that was rainbow type. Lately a lot of bad stuff have been happening and the mages have disapperared. The Leaders sent their Kids to be the new Mages of stars to find out what happened and who is behind this.

Rules:

Every Mage must have one Pokemon, Digimon and Illumal. a illumal is just like the mons .but It has two forms a little form and true form, it can look like anything.

A Mage can do a Spirit Evolution, or Fuse with The digimon, but it has to be in the t.v. show in order to fuse.

A Mage can have a Secondary Legendary Pokemon, which is {zapdos} {moltres} {articuno} {entei} {suicune} {raikou} {regirock} {registeel} {regiice} {latios} {latias} {azelf} {uxie} {mespirit}

digimon can digilvolve at anytime

A Mage can be a kid of any pairing in the animes listed and cross anime will do.

A mage can use spells and anything used in the animes listed

Everyone is 11

Profiles:

Name: Ranou
Parents: Aang and Katara
Appearance: Brown hair, Wears a Orange hoodie, Brown, good looking.
Personality: Just like his father;Fun, never backs from chalenge, cool.
Background: He has been living a normal life with his father in their temple, he is a avatar too and the other leader(Naruto, Ash , Markus , Goku, luffy) taught him all the stuff they know. he can fight well and also do basic magic.
Pokemon: {azelf}
Digimon: Guilmon
Illumal: Basic form:Looks like a Dog but smaller and has wings, he is very cute and can help a lot.
True Form: He can stand up on its feet and has grown a mane, he looks like lucario, but has a rainbow opal in his chest and is rainbow coloured, a star is inside the opal. his tail builds up weather conditions, then sends them to the mane which can send out a blast. his strongest moves he does from the opal called rainbow light or rainbow destroyer
Other: He is very caring for his friends

Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yeah, that idea isn't going to work out. It's bad...really bad. OVER 9000 thumbs down bad.

On a brighter note...!

---

RP Name: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl RP

Genre: Is this even necessary?

Setting: Smash Mansion, various worlds of various Smashers

Plot: The Smashers are all excited for Brawl and stuff. But then bad things start to happen, and it's up to the Smashers to make them not so bad anymore.

Other rules:

-Gotta be a Brawl character...ok you can also be Pichu, Mewtwo, or Roy...ok you can also be a character who knows someone closely linked to Brawl (Tails, Krystal, etc.)
-You can RP up to 3 characters, since they are so many characters in Brawl.
-Follow the standard RP rules. No Godmodding, use good grammar, don't be a douche, etc.

k Charly accept nao >:O

Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay Name: Pokemon Island
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon

Setting: On an island that humans have not developed yet, roughly 15 squarre miles in size

Plot: When humans find pokemon island, they immidietly try to develop it. The Pokemon there must stop humans from destroying their beloved jungle.

Application Form:

Species:
Name:
Moves:
Appearence:(state difference from standard)
Other:(Anything else you'd like us to know)

Aditional Rules:

Standard forum rules
You can't be a legendary pokemon, though ancient ones, like aerodactyl, are allowed
I reserve the right to reject you for any reason
Don't take control of the plot

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Roleplay Name: Pokemon Avatar
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon/Avatar

Setting: Pokemon World

Plot: A new avatar has ermeged....... as a pokemon! The PMD Plot but Avatar style.
pick any character from the series and make them a pokemon.
Application Form:
Character:
Pokemon:
Appearence(any special stuff on him ex, Katara's Necklace)
Moves:

Rules:
Standard Forum Rules
You can't be a Legendary.
Yes you can bend, but no tornado blows everyone away.
I am the avatar.
Your Own Characters Allowed

That you can understand better.....RIGHT!

Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

S_S: Hmmmmmmmm... I guess I can let you make another roleplay... :P

Thunder and Sharou: Booooooooooooooooooring.

Thunder: I'll let you go, cuz you has experience plus I can trust you.

Sharou: Sorry, but I don't know if you'll stick around seeing as you only have 2 posts. It's a no.

Crunchy out.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well my brother is rikee. so if he lets me go on his then i can go.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Um, how about no.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey Crunch, my brother is in dispair.

Roleplay Name: Pokemon Avatar
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon/Avatar

Setting: Pokemon World

Plot: A new avatar has ermeged....... as a pokemon! The PMD Plot but Avatar style.
pick any character from the series and make them a pokemon.
Application Form:
Character:
Pokemon:
Appearence(any special stuff on him ex, Katara's Necklace)
Moves:

Rules:
Standard Forum Rules
You can't be a Legendary.
Yes you can bend, but no tornado blows everyone away.
I am the avatar.
Your Own Characters Allowed

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Time to start a new RP

Roleplay Name: Pokemon of the mountain isles
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon/semi-realism

Rating: T
Advanced level Roleplay

Setting: A mountainous Island.

Plot: You play Pokemon, but not in the sense of the nice kiddie world that TPC has created for us. You are an animal, you need food for survival, if you're a predator, that means stalking and Killing other Pokemon for food. Something like the discovery channel going to Africa and doing a film about lions, it's not very gory, but it does have violence. Other things the players might want to incorporate would be pack unity, and territory. Also, due to some special radiation from the mountains, special attacks (IE: flamethrower) take a LOT of energy, and should be avoided except in emergencies. Some Pokemon like Gardevoir and Mr. Mime could take the place of humans as heard keepers or fishermen or primitive natives, but no major technology, and no real human intervention.

Additional Rules:
There are no humans, although human-shaped Pokemon can fill that gap.

Powerful special attacks like flamethrower or hyper beam should drain your Pokemon of energy, that means that your Pokemon would need to rest and probably eat to recover from launching the attack, and it would take time for you to reach even a normal state.

There is no limit to the number of attacks your Pokemon can know, but they can only be attacks that can be learned in the wild or possibly by egg.

Please don't play a Pokemon that is overpowered for it's environment use your better judgment. You cannot play as or even meet a legendary Pokemon, so don't ask.

You can play an evolved Pokemon, even if it would mean an evolutionary stone, the island has an abundance of these.

If your Pokemon has a hurt leg the injury doesn't just magically vanish half an hour later, it takes a few hours for a minor injury to recover, or days or even never for a bad one. Life is harsh, and walking on the leg isn't going to speed the recovery process.

Players may join at any time during the roleplay, (provided I grant them permission) and players may kill off their own character at any time and start a new one. also players that simply drop out with out stating a reason are fair game. (I'll probably have a list at the start of the thread which players have been gone long enough to be considered inactive)

Players must have shown their competence as role players in other topics, if you are new to the roleplaying scene you may join this roleplay after participating in a different roleplay on Psypoke for a week or two, provided your performance in it is acceptable.

As a player I am just like any other player, but as GM I am Judge, Jury, Executioner and Dictator. In player vs player encounters (should we have any) I am the referee, and my word is law. Players who start breaking certain rules (like godmoding in player vs player) will be subject to judgment and sentence. Don't worry though, unless you're a really bad roleplayer you wont have anything to worry about.

Final rule: If you have a good idea for the RP, drop me a PM! I'd love to hear it! :)

Little tidbits:
I might add a map of the island if I chose to make one, and details can be changed if need be to get this RP approved.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikee: A no is a no.

Darth: Sounds cool. Approved.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Roleplay Name: Pokémon: Fresh Horizons
Roleplay Genre: Pokémon Training/Journey

Setting: The region of Kanto, in the year 2027. Not much has changed in terms of technology; but Pokémon have migrated all over the world from their native regions; those found only in regions such as Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are found in Kanto. Children still leave home at the age of ten and embark on arduous quests to prove themselves more capable Pokémon trainers, coordinators, breeders, rangers and so on, than their elders and peers could fathom.

Player Requirements:
6 Rookie Pokémon Trainers from Pallet Town
2 Team Rocket Bounty Hunters (See Plot for details)

Plot: In the quiet village of Pallet Town, in the southern areas of the Kanto region; a new generation of Pokémon trainers is about to take their first bold steps into the world with their faithful companions.

Many years have passed since the most renowned Pokémon Trainer - and now Pokémon Master - Red, first left this sleepy town to face his great destiny, and now it is your turn. You play as one of 6 aspiring Pokémon Trainers, ready to collect your first companion and follow in Red's foot steps...

Professor Samuel Oak still attends to his research in his lab, despite being in his seventies, and is as willing as ever to gift the youth of today with a starter Pokémon. Although his protégé, Doctor Kipper Lennox, takes care of the majority of the lab's work; including handing out Pokémon to new trainers.

Choose one of 20 available Pokémon (All starter Pokémon info will be provided if the RP is accepted) and start your quest to capture and train more of the creatures as you take on the Gym Leaders of Kanto. Will you blaze through the Gyms and knock the Elite Four aside? Or will you wow the judges at the Pokémon Contest Halls dotted throughout Kanto and claim the prize at the Grand Contest? It's your decision.

That's not all, however, as there have been broken reports of Bounty Hunters hunting down young trainers and claiming their Pokémon in the name of Team Rocket! The Criminal Syndicate has not been heard of for a number of years, but it would seem they are back. Hiring adept Pokémon Trainers to stalk and attack new trainers who depart on their journey.

Tales of a mysterious individual calling himself Dante Lambert have began to spread throughout the towns Kanto, saying that he is a terrible man, one who will not rest until he controls all Pokémon, wild or otherwise; and that includes hunting down new trainers from Pallet Town.

Another heroic protégé of Professor Oak ready to decimate Team Rocket's ranks is certainly something Dante Lambert and the New Team Rocket will be sure to put a stop to, so watch your back.

I will play the roles of Doctor Lennox, Professor Oak, the Gym Leaders, the Elite Four and Dante Lambert. Players make their way through Kanto and toughen themselves up, as Team Rocket's Hunters will be hot on your heels.

Additional Rules:
1. Obey the Mods no matter what.

2. All trainers are to be aged between 10 and 18, with no previous experience as a Pokémon Trainer. I want you all to be on the same level and work together.

3. Keep it PG-13 people. This is a Pokémon RP, not a Tarantino flick.

4. DO NOT attempt to control another player's character without their permission. Doing so will result a warning. Should you fail to abide by the rules and respect other players, you will be asked to leave the RP.

5. Use your imagination! Really get into the story and push the limits of your literary ability! You'll have a lot of free will within the RP as I won't be playing with you, only controlling the majority of NPCs. So explore Kanto as you wish and please don't hesitate to take the lead if you find the group (if you decide to travel together) lingering in any one place.

6. Make your own way! You all know what Kanto's like, travel the routes yourselves; I won't always be there with a sign post to move the plot forward.

7. Be realistice in your training. You are not going to take five steps out of Oak's lab and your Squirtle will suddenly evolve straight to Blastoise. Make it gradual. Capture Pokémon that would be common in that area (Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Ledyba, Spinarak and Kricketot being in forests or very grassy areas, for example.) You're not going to bump into a wild Dialga in Mt. Moon: You know what I mean.

8. Enjoy the role play and interact respectfully with other players!

Trainer Battles:
Trainer battles between players and major NPC characters will be refereed by myself and judged and given scores after each turn using these categories...

Effort, Fairness, Detail, Coolness, Bonus

I will then tally up the scores for each player.

NOTE TO POTENTIAL PLAYERS: Application info and available starter Pokémon will be up in the RP thread if it is accepted.

Last edited by Kipper on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Roleplay Name: Pokemon The Return of Cipher
Roleplay Genre: Shadow pokemon/ mystery dugeon style
Setting: In a new region called Asola,only pokemon live here.
New Pokemon Introduced Thoughout!

Plot: When Cipher finds a new region,they start turning themselves into pokemon and capturing and making shadow legendaries.
Meanwhile some pokemon find out and start teams to stop this, some are captured fighting and made shadow then released.The only way to cure them now is to find the Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy, then they can stop cipher. but some pokemon found a Tablet that can release the shadow pokemon heart.

Application Form:

Species:
Name:
Moves:
Appearence:(state difference from standard)
Other:(Anything else you'd like us to know)
Side:(Cipher or Your Team)

Aditional Rules:

Standard forum rules
I reserve the right to reject you for any reason
Don't take control of the plot

Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next