It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((quick question: Why does no one bother to NPC my 3(!) psychic types? other than that, I may have solved my computer problems...meaning: No more NPC Kris!))

The helicopter was almost incinerated by fire. Why is everyone this hostile? I mean, they have a right to be hostile but, not so hostile they try to kill anyone who comes around...'Oh I think i'm going to go visit my daughter Clair.' 'Dragonite! Blow up that lady coming towards us! Oh, sorry Mom!' I don't think Clair has any family lef- I KNOW THAT! I was just thinking of a scenario! Oh...I uh, knew that... I hopped off the helicopter and onto Flygon. "Clair, as said, we are the Order of the Predestined. We are a team of Trainers and Leaders from the pokemon world. Our goal is to destroy the teams and return the world to peace. Now, the question is: Will you join us?" I waited for the reply of the Dragon Leader. "...Leaders from the pokemon world...? Does that mean...Lance and Steven and Wallace and others?" "...Well, the order is not complete...Lance is not with us yet, but Steven and Wallace are..." "I will come, only if we go get Lance next, ok?"

((due to what I made Clair just say, we should go get Lance next, then Cynthia...I just want to get Cynthia, she is pretty Hawt[: So is Clair but...shall I sing Brock's song?))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((just a tip, every time you change a speaker, you should make the new dialogue a separate paragraph. Easier to read. And yes, that works.))

"Stand down, lass." Cassie ordered softly as she watched Clair relax. Latias cooed, her eyes ceasing to go white as her human nodded slowly. "We can do that. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((ok, i was thinking of doing that, i was just too lazy:p))

"Well...I don't know exactly, but knowing Lance, it's somewhere with lots of dragons and tough trainers. Does that help? At all?"

"Uhm...Maybe, just maybe..." I ran back onto the helicopter and pulled out my laptop ((yes, i have one)) and began searching.
What do you think he's looking for?
Uhm...the Himilayas? I think that's where we'll go next...not sure...
The Himilayas? Uhm...that's a little too...cold for me.
Me too. Get over it. You do want to get back to are world...don't you?
Entei glanced at me for a moment.
Yes...I do.

((also, i'm making a few minor edits to Kris' team, i'll show u in a minute...))

Last edited by Nakuzami on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie stared at the blue-haired woman, fighting an urge to facepalm. Repeatedly. "No, not really. But that doesn't matter. Get your Pokemon and get into the 'copter."

Froslass materialized from the snow, cooing gently-- Cassie patted her back softly. "It's okay, you did well Princess."

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((personally, i'm against you recreating your team (even if you didn't make it, and i'm pretty sure i've told you no before), but if LM says yes, then i'm good))
I brought my palm to my forehead. "Wait wait wait, we can't go gallivanting off right now. Wallace needs medical treatment, and we can't just keep teleporting around the world." I gestured to Clair. "Do you have a place where we can stop and get some rest?"

She nodded, then pointed down the mountain a ways. "Yeah, there are some caves down that way I use for shelter from storms. We'll go there."

Gesturing appreciatively, I said, "Thank you!!" I then addressed Cassie, Bou, Eric, and Kris. "Guys, we're gonna have to make a trip down the mountain tomorrow. I think we should rest here for the night, then go get some fuel and supplies from the nearest town tomorrow. Sound good?"

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((i ment only minor edits, like this: http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq30 ... olored.png))

I looked up from my laptop. "More Caves? Hmm...whatever." I looked back at my laptop and began searching again, staring at the screen obsessively.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Just okay the edits with either myself or Rex, and we'll be good.))

Cassie nodded, stretching and wincing as her back cracked audibly. "Sounds good to me. Let's take shelter before the worst of the storm hits." Froslass let out a soft cry, floating ahead to guide them with a small Signal Beam.

((Don't forget Volkner and Flannery are still with our group.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((well, do you ok that edit in my last post?))

Frosslass began a small signal beam to lead us to the caves. I wanted to get there fast and get back onto my laptop so I began sprinting.
-----------------------
When I got there I let out Tyranitar and he molded part of the cave into a room for me. I had Raichu create a small battery so I could keep my laptop charged. When everything was set up and Tyranitar had molded 7 more rooms for everyone and 1 main room, I sat and leaned onto Entei, still obsessing over my laptop. "Tyranitar, don't you think you overdid it just a little? I mean, a stone table and chandelier? I don't think we really needed that, we're only here for one night." "Tye..." Translated it meant: "Uhm...maybe?" I laughed a little. "Oh well, quality is a good thing."

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((How did you get a laptop with internet? Be a little more realistic.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((uhm...i've had it? What's not realistic about a laptop? And for the internet part...i dunno, i have a Droid? Let's just get over the laptop plz.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It's not realistic to have a laptop and getting reception in literally the middle of nowhere, on a mountain.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((fine. I now have a Droid phone, which can create its own wifi! R u happy now? Cus that's as realistic as it gets. I think.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Fine, but it can't work 24/7. It has to have some faults.))

"Kris, get off your phone. This is no time for games." I said as I walked out of the cave. It was still raining. "Great." I took some cushions from an extra seat, and a rescue blanket. When I got back in the cave, I laid down the cushions, and I set up a makeshift bed in the cave.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:55 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((that's ok with me))

"Game? This is no game! I just located Lance! He's in the Appalachians! The Cascade range to be exact. Where on the Cascades, I don't know. It's going to be tough to find him on a mountain without knowing exactly where he is. Now, i'm going to go back to my 'game' and get some information that will actually help us." I was suddenly irritated with Eric, and I wasn't sure why. I guess it was because of his ignorance and underestimation, or something like that. Tyranitar sealed the entrance to my room, so I didn't have to argue with Eric.

((any problems with our next destination? If so, just tell me and i'll change that...))

Last edited by Nakuzami on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((uh, we're not going to the Himalayas. Our team is in no way, shape or form ready for that kind of thing. Pick somewhere more realistic; like, the Sierra Nevada, or something. Really. And, also, Clair had the caves all ready; we don't all need our own rooms. Just for next time.))
I walked into the caves, Latios floating beside me. It was nice and spacious, especially with all of the quick work Kris's Tyranitar had done. Clair looked around appreciatively. "You know, I think this would be much better if we were going to be here for more than a night..." She sighed. "It's been so lonely up here, all alone... Lance and I got separated during the Purge, and this mountain was the only place that I could safely defend." She looked towards me and Cassie. "Now, what is this Order of the Predestined business?? We have time, so you can tell us."

Wallace came in, limping slightly. Before we had left the chopper, I had bandaged his wounds after soaking them in some antiseptics. He was going to be fine, as long as he got some more professional help soon. He spoke up. "Yes, I would like to know as well. You people have dragged me all across... wherever the hell we are. I think it's high time for an explanation."

I glanced at both of them, nodding. "All right, here's the low-down: after the Purge, Steven the Hoenn Champion and Blue the Viridian Gym Leader found each other. They needed a way to overthrow the regimes set up by the Teams, so they started collecting legendaries and conducting spy activities. The idea was that as their forces grew, they would gain more and more followers, until the Order could direct a world-wide uprising. However, when they heard about the destruction of the Magma and Aqua bases, they stopped building up. Eventually, I walked in, and they discovered a new weapon: Imprinted Legendaries. I won't go into all the nuances of that right now, but let's just say that between me and my former team, the war could be over very soon." Wallace and Clair were silent, stunned at the thought of joining a resistance.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((well, i did tell Tyranitar he overdid it...and, no Himilayas? Well, how 'bout we save that for later then, for now let's go to...somewhere...isolated, in Japan. Or something like that...i'll wait to edit my post until we confirm where we're going))

I was still in my room, still on my laptop, still looking for as much info as I could. Hey, Kris. Get some sleep, you can get more information later and you've already found plenty for now. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I closed my laptop and put it away. I then fell back onto Entei and almost immediately fell asleep.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((stay somewhere in north america; and get rid of the damn laptop!! do something else, please...))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((*sigh*, fine, North America...and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE LAPTOP?! Next Destination: Appalachian Mountains??? Is that ok with u?))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((If we were all at the top of the Himalayas, we'd all be dead by now, considering we have no oxygen tanks to breath from, and we've already been to Japan. Besides, the Himalayas are already liberated, as they are in China. Sierra Nevada sounds good. I was thinking of putting Clair either there, in the Sierra Madres, or on Mt. Olympus.))

"False. Map says Lance is in the Appalachian mountain range." I said to the remaining people in the room from my makeshift bed. "I guess I should tell him, but I don't want to get into another argument with the little B****." I released Raikou, who immediatly sat around my body. You're warm. I like that. Then, I drifted off...

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((uhm, I never said the top, did I? And I was going to edit my post after Rex/LM said the Appalachian mountains were ok. No point to do that now is there? You kind of just pissed me off for realz there.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry about that. I sort of took charge.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((well edit your post, meanie *sniffle* And since Rex doesn't like the laptop, i'll get rid of it soon, very soon, just waiting for the moment. And Rex, i'm reviving this suggestion since you never actually gave me an answer: The leader of Rocket knows Kris, The leader of Galactic knows Eric, it goes with our backstories. Plz consider it!))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I thought your idea was already covered! I had a flashback that proved it! Also, it's good that your character was wrong. It makes you less likely to MarySue.))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((Dude, he's not a MarySue if he finds some information on the internet. And I don't think Rex actuallly gave me an answer to the idea...Also, I already edited my previous posts, so can you plz just edit yours?))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((appalachians are fine; uh, i can't remember what i answered to your idea, i'll have to look through again. and i don't like the laptop because it becomes the focus of your posts, and it just kinda came from nowhere. i'll tell you if we accept your idea or not; and please put IC posts, not just OOC))
I was next to the fire, my team arrayed around and behind me. Latios was asleep in my lap, snoring softly, when Clair came up to me.

"Alright, I've thought it over, and I want to join this... what was it?? Order of the Predestined?? But on one condition: I don't ever want to live on a mountain again." I laughed, then stretched out my hand. "Deal, you won't ever have to live on a mountain alone again, but you may have to live in some more caves." She chuckled, then shook my hand.

"Well, Axel, I'm going to my new room. I'll see you in the morning." She waved, then walked off. I turned to Cassie. "All right, so we're heading to the Appalachians next, according to the data found earlier." I sighed. "I have a feeling that we're getting close to finding everyone we're going to, however..." I was morose; it was only a matter of time before our luck ran out, and either us, our legendaries, or our new team members were captured or killed. I lay down on the hard floor, surrounded by my beloved Pokemon, and fell into a deep sleep....
((wait until tomorrow for the morning, when we go to the town; for now, just have a conversation or flashbacks or something))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next