It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm good with that.))
"Are you guys even prepared for Alaska?" I asked on the way there. "I've got a coat and jeans, and It's pretty cold up there."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I thought about it. Well, after Africa, I changed my attire from shorts to jeans... I should be good. "Yeah, Eric, I for one will be good. And we shouldn't be spending too much time there, so hopefully it'll work out. Either way, it's going to be a long ride to Alaska..." I settled back in my seat. "At some point, we may have to refuel, though. Just let us know when you're low. Cassie and I have some emergency funds from Steven that we can use to do so." Relaxing, I dropped off into a peaceful sleep....

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I guess thats the sign for TIME LAPSE!))

-MANY HOURS LATER-

We landed in a snowy tundra. The frost whipped around the choppers blades, then danced as it fell to the ground. We got off, and I tried to see through sleet. I saw a few figures in the distance. One of them was wearing... A hat?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((No objection from me.))

Cassie shivered at the biting wind, releasing her Froslass as she stepped off the chopper. the Ice type cooing in delight at the sleet, almost vanishing as her Snow Cloak ability activated. She squinted at the figure. "... that looks awfully like Wallace's costume..."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"See! You're cold. That's why I asked." I was toasty warm in my coat. "Yes, that -is- Wallace! But who are the others?"

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie frowned as she squinted through the stinging sleet-- just then, they all heard a very familiar cry, an Arbok's screech of pain, followed up by a hiss of "Seviper!"

"Rockets." Cassie spat, speeding up the pace, no longer seeming to feel the cold as the pre-fight adrenaline rush began to kick in, Froslass floating alongside eagerly.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Lets move out." I took my rifle, and jumped into a snow band. Then, I crawled through dense snow, and popped out on the side of a battlefield. I signaled for the others to follow me.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie moved like a wraith through the snowstorm, appearing silently next to Eric and looking down at the battlefield, where a group of Rockets and several Pokemon-- the Seviper and Arbok, as well as what looked like a Mamoswine and a Crobat-- were attacking Wallace, who had his Whiscash and Milotic out to defend himself.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wallace took down the Arbok with an Ice Beam. Then, the Mamoswine rammed the Wishcash, which was flung into a nearby snow bank. The Seviper lunged at Milotic, and missed. The water type used this advantage to land a surf, which froze the snake solid. Wallace used the same stratagy on Crobat. The Mamoswine fought back, trying to ram Milotic like it did with Wishcash, but the serpent slipped through. With a finishing blow, Milotic whipped it's tail, and sent Mamoswine flying, only to land right next to our team. "Move now!" I yelled, as I jumped from the snow. I dashed to the Rockets, and knocked one of them out. The other was bound up, and set down in the snow. I walked over and greeted Wallace by saying "Hey there! It's Eric from Amsterdam! You remember, right?" Yes, now why are you here?
((Edited for color.))

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie moved in, releasing Suicune from his Net Ball, the Water-type sniffing the air appreciatively, one paw kicking up a little flurry of snow. "Can we talk later and get out of the snow first?" she called. "There'll be more Rockets in the area, we need to move."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes, let's talk in the chopper." I grabbed Wallace's shoulder, and took him into the Apache. "Wait!" I swiped the pokeballs from Wallace's belt, and recalled his pokemon. Then, I got in the front, idiotically nearly froze my hand off whilst patting Registeel on the shoulder (Freezing cold, naturally), and got the chopper in the air. "Okay, now I'll start with the basic intro. We're from the Order of the Predestined, and we're here to recruit you."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had remained in the chopper, ready to provide first aid, simply because the biting cold would easily freeze body parts in this weather.

Eric, Cassie, and Wallace bounded in, covered in dirt and... blood. Wallace had been attacked. I got up. "What the hell happened?! Did the Rockets know we were coming or something?!" I grabbed some gauze, and patched up Wallace as best as I could. It was better than it had looked; fortunately, the bleeding had stopped, and in the cold, there was little chance for infection. However, Wallace's clothes had been ripped at points, and frostbite was beginning to set in. I looked at Cassie. "We need to get somewhere warm. Can you and Bou teleport the whole Apache?? This cold is doing nobody any good." Wallace started talking. "Wait a minute... I'm not going anywhere with any of you. I mean, who the hell are you?? And what is the Order of the Pre-" I interrupted. "Listen, let's just say, Steven and Blue sent us. Stop talking, you'll just get tired, and with the amount of blood you probably lost, you could go into shock, which I don't have the training to deal with." He sat back, stunned. "Alright, let's do this." I continued tending to his wounds.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, Bou. I'll start the chopper, and you can transport us in mid air. If this fails, and we loose too much altitude, all of us should jump out, and try to land on something soft." I started up the engine and said, "And Axel, to treat for shock, raise his legs."

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I called to Eric over my shoulder. "He's not in shock yet, but thanks for the advice. Either way, I'd still rather avoid it, though..." Latios suddenly teleported in, a burst of cold air and snow coming in with him. Snow is fun. I looked at him, thinking rapidly. "Latios, how did you do that?? Teleport, I mean." He grew thoughtful for a second. I don't know. I just kinda... did it. I nodded. "Well, do you think you can do it with a whole chopper? Claydol and Latias may not be enough; the three of you will probably have to work together." His head bobbed up and down a couple of times, in affirmation of my request.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie returned Suicune, letting out Latias and stroking her neck gently. "You know what to do better than me, lass. Go to it."

She shot off to rejoin her twin at once.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The helicopter was at a low hover, and gaining altitude rapidly. "Are we going to do this? There's an army of Rockets down there!" I was right. A virtual cavalry of Rockets with large weapons was gaining on us. Bullets whizzed past us. If we don't teleport now, we're dead! "I realize that!"

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Latias, hurry!" Cassie shouted as she dodged a bullet whizzing past her head.

On it! The Eon twins cried out in harmony, glowing white with psychic power--

-- there was a wrench, and the entire helicopter teleported with the legendary Pokemon.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Where were we sopposed to teleport to again?))

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((uh, not sure. check the list of Gym Leaders, and pick one of them; then pick an appropriate location for it. btw, sorry i haven't posted recently; i just haven't really found much to add to the RP atm))

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I randomly chose Clair. She'll be on Mt. Olympus, in Washington.))
We popped from Alaska, to some mountain top. "Woo! That was a rush!" I exclaimed. "We need to do this again some time! Now where are we?" Wait... I'd recognize those mountains anywhere! We're at Mount Olympus! "That's a Ancient Greek myth." No, Mt. Olympus in Washington. The state. "Oh. Yeah, I knew that! Apparently, we're right on top of Clair. Let's descend and investigate."

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hold on." Cassie spoke up, kneeling next to Wallace, her eyes narrowed as she inspected the battered gym leader. "He's pretty banged up, and the weather is terrible. Splitting up now, with Clair's Dragons loose on the mountain, would be rather dangerous."

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I never said split up. I said we should investigate. If we land on the summit, than we could possibly brave the storm, but it's not likely. Either way, these aren't good flying conditions, so how about we take a chance landing? We'll stay in the copter." I explained.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((So sorry I've been gone for so long. Life has been keeping me busy. Anyone care to catch me up via PM?))

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't worry Bou, pretty much everyone except for... nope, pretty much everyone has something going on right now; um, i think S_E knows the most right now, so i'mma delegate the catching up to him; but basically, we got Wallace, but he was injured. we're now in oregon, going after clair))
I spoke up from the back. "Yeah, Eric, take us down. I'm going to need to allow Wallace to heat back up, then we can figure out just how bad his wounds really are." Wallace raised his voice. "I feel fine; just some cuts and a bit of frostbite. Now, I NEED AN EXPLANATION!!"

I stared down at him. "Well, actually, if it wasn't for the cold, your 'cuts' would be infected by now; frostbite may have actually saved your life. And I'll explain who we are and what we need with you later on. Right now, we're going after Clair." For the second time that day, Wallace was stunned. "Clair as in the Johto Dragon Leader?? I thought she was dead." I shook my head. "If she is, we don't know it. Her last sighting was on this mountain, a month ago; she could very well have died since then."

At that moment, I heard a very loud roar, and Latios angrily yell, Oh no you don't!!!! A blast of flame came towards the chopper; a psychic barrier went up, blocking it from incinerating everyone inside.

A female voice spoke. "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing on my mountain?!"
((meet clair; we'll say that it was a Dragonite attacking us, and Latios defending))

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie groaned and rolled her eyes, releasing Latias and Froslass as she stepped outside, Latias rushing to her brother's side with an angry cry as Froslass's Snow Cloak activated and the Ice-type vanished into the snow. "Gods -damn- it, why does Clair have to be as arrogant as she is in the games?"

She moved between Latios and Latias, laying her hand on each twin's neck to calm them. "Clair, stand down and call off your Dragonite. There are at least two Dragons here and an Ice-type out there somewhere. We're not with Team Rocket, we're with the Order of the Predestined. We came looking for you."

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 34  Next