It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((my character's name is Axel, not Rex, ftr))

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I took notice of Jack gathering the Axel, and Cassie. Mumbling, whispering, gossiping, something to them. I wonder what Jack is saying, how very interesting. Then a thought came to me. It seems that the group is divided. This could be bad. But the question remains why would they split? I certainly had a mistrust of Leo, but still, I liked him and until he crosses me then I wouldn't trust him anymore. I really want to leave and get to Canalave and do my research. I called to the rest of the group "hey guys let's get going to Canalave, this virus ain't gonna solve itself."

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((He is in the air, he was thinking that, and he is talking to Cassie privately))

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Psycho use italics for thoughts so you don't have to use quotations and confuse everyone, cause I even thought your character was talking to himself. Sorry Crunchy but I had to move you a little.))

''Oh, and one other thing; I found a report in Rhaposdy's lab, something about the weaponization of the Touch; might be good reading material later." I looked at Axel, "That will be helpful when we get to Canalave. We can find matching archives in the library."

I looked at everyone, "Time to head out."
---------
The journey was long but we made it to Canalave by late afternoon. I unloaded my stuff from the jeep and rounded everyone up. "Alright, so here's the deal. Anyone that needs medical help can head to the Pokecenter up the road. I need Massimo and Jack to go to the library and research on any folklore or information that could be linked to the Touch. I have no idea how old this virus is but I know it's older than the past decade."

We walked down the road until a red house came into view. "But first we need to make a stop." I walked into the house, everyone in tow. A slim man, around early thirties, sat behind a glass counter.

"Hello Evan." The man jumped up and shook my hand. "Yes, it's been awhile Red. You haven't aged a day." I laughed a little, "Yeah, thanks to the genetics."

"Then your arrival must mean that it has begun." He eyed the rest of the group, "Are they aware?" I nodded, "Must of it anyways." Evan smiled, "You were never a person who would let everyone in at once. I swear you get a sick joke out of suspense and secrets." I smiled, "Only because it's neces....", Evan cut me off, "Yeah I know Red. Now I'm sure that your here for something other than catch up. What do you need?"

"We need two things, a place to stay for a bit and weapons." Evan tapped the the wall behind him, the entire wall revolving around. Weapons lined the shelves that were revealed. "Pick your weapon. I have any kind of close combat, manual, and semi-automatic. As for a place to stay, I have rooms up stairs. You and your group can stay there until you need to leave. Red I have your weapon in its usual place."

I walked over to the counter and hit a button on the underside. A drawer popped out and a katana sat in a clear glass case. I picked it up, "I'm surprised you kept in such a great condition." I swung it once, the sound of wind separating and a slight flash of light showed the speed. "It feels good to have a blade in my hands again."

I looked at the group, "After you get your weapons everyone can go and accomplish what they need." I looked at Evan, "Thanks for all this man." Evan smiled, "No problem. I owe you for saving my skin at Viridian Forest."

((Everyone grab a weapon that's reasonable please. No explosives or automatic weapons.))

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yes Psycho you must do something to distinguish thoughts from actually saying something.))

I was beginning to fall in love with this Jeep, driving it for so long. Still we reached Canalave soon enough.

Most excellent, going to the library. While Jack is slaving away actually doing the grunt work, I can do my own thing. I was looking around Canalave, nothing much has changed since my last visit. When we reached this house that Red led us too and this man Evan. Must be old friends, wish I had someone like that. As they were talking I really just didn't feel like paying that much attention, so I just zoned out while pretending to clean my finger nails.

The flash of the katana is what piqued my interest. Weapons, how quaint, must we really get these things? The fact that we were actually getting weapons got on my nerves. It was bad enough we had to force our Pokemon to kill the infected, we are actually going to do the deed ourselves. Still I thought it best to take one for protection, and only use it in a time of great need. Having dabbled in some more complicated arts of knives, I decided to get me two balisongs. I picked them up with both hands, and fanned them in such a whirl that was beautiful to behold. "Thanks for the knives" I said to Evan.

((redt I can change it from two balisongs to one if you don't want me to have two, they are just pocket knives anyway. Also this is a balisong. I prefer to use it's real name other than its nickname.))

Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"Hai. I hear you. But I promised to see this through, and I never break my promises. We'll see how things go." Cassie murmured softly into the communicator as Anomander took flight.

-----------------------------------------------

Cassie followed Red into the house, looking around with a pleased whistle. Lucario, out of his ball as always, barked quietly as he inspected a very impressive and spiky flail.

"I know, Cari. I'm not strong enough for it though..."

She moved among the racks of weaponry, inspecting with her eyes and occasionally an experienced touch. Finally, she lifted a belt from the rack with a satisfied noise. "Now -that's- more like it."

The belt held a rapier and matched long dagger, meant to be wielded one in either hand-- the blades' hilts were standard but the blade parts were unusual, made of a dark-gray steel with ripples in its gleaming surface.

"Perfect." Cassie caressed the hilt of the sword before buckling it securely around her waist. "I'm ready."

Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As Leo sat in the back of Red's jeep with Sparky, he sighed as he stared out the window. They were travelling to Canalave, wherever the heck that was. Leo leaned into the window, pushing his hand into his face. He was just depressed, and tired. Red didn't answer his question... was that bad? Sparky didn't seem to want Leo to know either. The others who were with Red, like Axel and Massimo, they were just as unsure of Leo's intentions as Leo was himself. Jack, the angry one, Leo could feel him glare and talk behind his back to the others, especially the girl who fainted in the battle at Pastoria, Cassie. He wondered what they were thinking. Heh, their thoughts were probably right on the money. He WAS spying on them at one stage... Leo just knew him being there was upsetting them, making them completely nervous. Leo didn't see the point in conversing with anyone for the moment. He knew anything that came out of his mouth would backfire on him. He was a smug, childish kid, who thought he was better at everyone else, ie best trainer ever. His personality would hurt whatever ties they had with Red... and Leo didn't want that at all, especially since now they were the same. He wanted Red to achieve his goals as much as he and the others did. He thought silently to himself as Sparky played in the car, and eventually so much time had passed that they had reached their said destination...

---

Leo exited the car, slamming the door shut behind him. He took it upon himself to follow behind the group at a distance. They eventually led him into a strange looking building Red wanted to stop at first. Leo was stunned when he saw everyone pick up a variety of blades... His heart sunk. What the hell was this? What were they going to do with those weapons...?

"No!" Leo yelled at the front entrance. Sparky paused, shocked even at her own trainer for the outburst, "Enough is enough! What the hell are you all doing?! Are you planning to use those weapons to hurt every pokemon who is infected?! You're not even human at all are you, you're monsters! They made be infected with a horrible virus, and they may hurt others, but that's why we're searching for the cure, right?! They're still pokemon! Sure, the bombing yesterday was necessary to stop the infection from spreading any further... But what in your own right do you have for hurting pokemon who didn't ask to be like that?! I..." Leo shrugged his head, "Tentacruel... and all those poor pokemon... don't any of you feel sad that they died? Honestly, sure, we have to defend ourselves from people like Rhapsody... but we have to draw the line. I'd rather die than see another pokemon, infected or not, die before my very eyes... There has to be another way... the killing has to stop, it just has to..." Leo couldn't look them in the eye. He just... didn't understand. Maybe it was just because he was too young, but his heart was in the right place.

Leo sighed quietly to himself, he just couldn't stay in there any longer so he turned away to leave, "I need some time to think. Sparky should lead me back to you. Just call her name if you need me... Goodbye." Leo walked out.

---

Hands to his pockets, Sparky followed sadly as Leo kicked at every stone that laid in his path outside. He didn't understand them at all. They had their pokemon to defend themselves. If they got infected, Dusknoir was saved, so why? In Leo's eyes, they were all murderers... He felt physically sick the thought of one of those piercing into a pokemon just because it was a carrier... He just didn't understand adults at all. Were they all so... so awful?

((If anyone wants to play let's go talk to Leo, pick up a simple dagger for him and explain why they need them.))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lucario whined mournfully as the boy fled the room-- Cassie sighed and glanced at the nearby rack, picking up a simple but serviceable dagger, checking it over first before sheathing the weapon.

"I'll go speak to him. Keep me updated by communicator."

She left the building, calling out "Sparky?" as the Lucario pointed a paw in the direction Leo had taken.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo was already away a ways from everyone else, it didn't take him long to get lost. Still, it's practically what he wanted. Suddenly, Sparky's ears picked up a faint sound, shooting straight upwards.

"Pika?" she sniffed at the air around her, targeting the location of the person who was calling her name.

"Huh? Sparky?" he turned to her. Suddenly, she bolted off, "Wha?! Sparky!!" Leo grumbled, hurrying to chase after her. Needless to say, it was hard keeping up with an electric mouse.

---

It wasn't long before Sparky stopped at the distance of the girl whose name was Cassie. She blinked a few times at the woman, and then back at her Lucario.

You could hear the sound of Leo running up, his voice getting nearer, "Sparky! Wait up! Sparky, finally, there you are! Wh-whoa!!" Leo kicked at a crack in the path, falling flat on his face behind the Pikachu. Sparky jumped, running over to see if he was okay. She sighed after. "Err... Damn it..." Leo pushed himself up, trying not to cry. He couldn't say anything about his knee, it hurt like crazy. He sat back, rubbing his knee of the pain. It was nothing but a bruise, but it seemed to disappear by itself somehow. Maybe rubbing it really did help.

Leo looked up to the girl and her Lucario, "Oh. You called Sparky, right? You know... I really didn't get the chance to think..." he murmured, looking away grumpy-like.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Nah it's cool shinashu. Besides for everyone to know these weapons won't really be used on Pokemon, unless in self-defense. My character will explain this.))

I sighed as Leo yelled and ran off, Cassie following him. Evan looked over at me, "He doesn't understand the situation does he?" I looked down, "No he doesn't. He's too young, but he's at least thinking with his heart." Evan nodded, "But that will get him killed one day, won't it?" I nodded.

I walked over to Evan, "The virus is evolving. It took over a human host. That's why we came here to get weapons, it's getting too dangerous out there for our Pokemon." Evan looked slightly shocked, "So everyone is at risk now. Red, I hope you guys find the source of this evil and destroy it."

Evan nodded towards Massimo, "Yeah it took a long time to get all these weapons in one place."

I looked at the group and touched my communicator, "Cassie listen up. I'm about to make announcement so make sure that Leo can hear this as well." I grabbed a stool out of the corner and stood on it so everyone could see me. "We need these weapons to fight the infected humans, not the Pokemon. Since Rhapsody ended up being a Touched creature that means anyone can be infected. We need these to keep ourselves safe, because if any of us get infected I have no choice but to kill you immediately. This mission has taken a turn for the worse and there can't be any breaches in the security of our team. I'm sorry that it may come up to that, but only if you're not careful."

"After we all go to the Pokecenter and heal our Pokemon we'll divide into groups. Massimo and Jack, you guys are to go to the library to do some digging on the virus. Axel and I will go to the docks to get information about Iron Island. Cassie and Leo, I need you guys to go to the Pokemart to pick up food and healing supplies. Use the card to get whatever you need."

((As soon as Psycho gets his weapon everyone can go ahead and go on to their jobs))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((damn you guys got far.... my weapon))
We landed. Dusknoir and I followed the others inside. Evan... he seemed genuine. But when the weapons started popping up out of the walls, my eyes went wide. What the.... are we going to war or something?? At that moment, Leo took off. He was only around my age.... I wondered if this made me abnormal. The two of us should've been at home, playing with pokemon, not fighting them. And yet, here we were: saving the world. I shook my head.

At that moment, Dusknoir came to me. He presented me with a Spanish Rapier, with a golden, ornate handle, and gleaming blade. I knew that this was the weapon for me. Red made his announcement. Damn... I'm gonna use this thing to kill someone?? I'm pretty sure this isn't what I signed up for... but if I have to go to hell for saving hundreds, if not thousands, of people and Pokemon, so be it. I clipped the sword and its sheath onto my belt. I nodded to Dusknoir, and we walked over to Red.

"It's not just Iron Island we're getting information about, is it?? Do you think Isaac will be there?" I entreated earnestly.
((may not be on much today, so feel free to NPC me as necessary))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yet another outburst from Leo. Can't this kid get it together and keep his emotions in check. Still what he said, it rang pangs of guilt into my heart. I truly felt guilty for killing that one Tentacruel, and even moreso that I used my Pokemon to do the dirty deed. I gracefully folded my balisongs and put them on my belt, my jacket covering them. I vow to not use these on a single Pokemon, infected or not. I also vow to not kill another Pokemon, whether it must be done or not. Still if we didn't want breaches in our team, then why were we splitting up into groups? It really didn't make much sense, still I got my wish of going to the library, and Girafarig did need to be healed back up to perfect health. With my knives I can cut out some information that I might not be able to copy. For my own use.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

occ: Sorry, Had a friend or two. Also I will gone for the next ten days starting tomorrow. I will be on a bit early maybe, but I then I may not be able to get on.

bic: "Got it Red. I grabbed a revolver, smiling slightly. I knew how to use these real well. [i]Now if only I could find a proper knife.[i] I scanned the racks for a suitable knife. My gaze finally settled on a 9 inch Bowie Knife. I grabbed it as well as a belt with a sheath and a holster. I put my weapons into their proper places, and looked up. "I am ready to go."

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, got it."

By the time Cassie caught up with Leo, the boy had stopped running.

"Leo... I know it seems cruel to kill the Infected Pokemon. But we have to do it, or more will fall ill and die. You wouldn't want that happening to your Sparky or your Togekiss... and I certainly wouldn't want it happening to my Dari or Lucario. I don't like killing them either, but it must be done... And you heard Red. These are for humans, not Pokemon-- they're to keep -us- and other innocent civilians safe."

She sighed softly and turned in the direction of the Pokemart. "Our only hope is to find a way to cure all of this. And until then, we'll need to protect ourselves. Please try to think with your head, not your heart..."

OOC: Psycho_Trainer, you want to be NPCed?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo sighed angrily after Red spoke through Cassie's communicator to anyone. So, the weapons were for infected humans... Leo thought Rhapsody was just a rare case like Red and himself... humans could be infected, too? But human or not... could he kill another? Leo didn't want to think about it. After Cassie spoke to him, he simply shrugged his head. He never thought with his head, why would he start now? Still, her words comforted him, if only a little. You had to understand. He had the face of a 15 year old, but he was still ten years old in heart. Maybe it showed, but only Red knew the truth.

Leo stumbled up, following behind Cassie. His leg was fine now, he wondered why, "...It doesn't matter what I think, does it...? I guess protecting ourselves until we find the cure is all right... It can't be forgivable though, even if we have to kill someone... It just isn't right..." Leo sighed to himself, looking down to his feet as he walked, "Everything is so confusing... I shouldn't even be here, yet here I am... I can't run away since I'm just as involved as Red is now... Everything is his fault..." Leo stopped, closing his fists as he remembered his name, "...Isaac... he's the reason I'm stuck in all this mess, I just know it. He's the one who... Sparky and I..." it was nothing but mumbling from then on.

Leo shook away these useless feelings and continued following Cassie along. The pokemart, huh? Last time he went to one of those it was five years ago. He wondered if anything changed about them.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie's Lucario laid a comforting paw on the boy's shoulder, whining gently as the strong paw gently squeezed in a gesture intended to reassure.

"Cari says that you are young, and we understand it's hard on you. We are trying to do our best by you and the rest of the world... taking life is unforgivable, true, but... if I was to be damned for saving thousands of innocents, I'd take it."

The Lucario barked softly as they entered the Pokemart, Cassie giving the Steel Jackal Pokemon a few soft instructions as to what items she needed before looking to Leo.

"Leo, would you mind helping me collect the food supplies please? Both Pokemon and human. Cari's going to get the Pokeballs and other miscellany, and I'll pick up healing supplies."

She moved among the shelves, taking a good supply of Hyper Potions, Full Heals, Full Restores, Revives, Max Potions, and Max Revives.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo looked in awe of the huge market shop. They weren't so big when he started his journey, or maybe it was just because this was a Sinnoh pokemart. Still, he was taken aback before he eventually followed Cassie and her Lucario inside. After Cassie gave instruction to her pokemon, she spoke to Leo who nodded slightly, a bit nervous... how the heck was he going to find anything in this huge store? Sparky was willing to help him out. Before Leo could ask the store manager for directions, Sparky was already running and pointing out where the food was. She sure was convenient. Before Leo knew it, he had two huge bags of food he could hardly carry himself. He shuffled along as Sparky carried her own bag to the counter.

Leo sighed in relief as he placed them on the counter, taking the smaller one from Sparky at his feet to do the same. The store manager was amazed. Was this kid really THAT hungry? It was after he scanned everything that he announced the price.

"WHAT?!! Ten thousand pokedollars?! Are you SERIOUS?!!!" Leo cried, searching and patting his pockets from something, anything. But it was no good. Leo sighed, "Never mind... actually, can you wait just a moment? I have a friend here, she'll be with us shortly."

Leo turned around, looking east to west for his savour, "Err, hello? Cassie...? Help, please." He chuckled sadly.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie chuckled as she appeared with her own supplies, Lucario holding another stack in his paws. "Are you -really- going to eat that much?"

Lucario whuffed in Pokemon amusement, before disappearing off to retrieve food supplies for the rest of the team. When he returned, Cassie removed a small card from her pack and showed it to the shop manager. The man's eyes widened, then he nodded respectfully and began helping them pack the supplies away.

As they left the mart, Cassie looked at the bags that Leo and Sparky were carrying with a thoughtful expression. "Hmmm... we can't carry this much between us." She tossed a Net Ball to the ground with a soft laugh. "Come on out, Skip. We need your muscle."

A powerful Swampert materialized from the ball, gently taking the bags from Leo, keeping up with his Trainer with ease.

"So, Leo, other than Sparky and your Togekiss, who else do you have?"

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"The food's for everyone, Cassie. I haven't eaten since... Well, I don't know when. Should be good to finally eat. Isn't that right, Sparky?" she nodded excitedly as she walked along with her own little bag of goodies.

When Cassie released her Swampert, Leo's eyes glowed. Pokemon, pokemon, pokemon... Where to start? It was his favourite topic.

"Well, there's Thumper my Snorlax. Scizor, Typhosion and Ellie my Donphan. We're going to defeat the Elite Four someday and become Champions, hehehe," he laughed to himself. Leo looked across to Skipper, "You're Swampert sure looks strong. Was he you're starter pokemon? I'm sure I read in Hoenn those Mudkip were the usual beginner pokemon. Sparky's my starter," Leo looked down to her, giving a proud chuckle, "I hatched her myself. Well... not really, but it's a funny sorry. You see, I used to live out in the Sevii Islands. No starters there. I raised Sparky from scratch from a Pichu, and now look at her, it's more like she's raising me!" The both of them laughed. What, it was half true.

Leo smiled warmly, taking an item from his chest pocket. It was the Thunder Badge. Five years of nothing... Maybe he would've already been Champion by now... he sadly thought to himself. There was no point weighing on it, so he put it away for now, "Just think, Sparky. Leo and his Pikachu, Pokemon Champions... hahaha," he went on.

Sparky sighed, he was hard to stop him whenever he was like this, "Pika pi..."

"How about you, Cassie? Why did you become a pokemon trainer?" Leo looked her way for a moment.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie chuckled at the boy's enthusiasm, digging into a belt pouch and producing a Pokemon treat designed to be palatable to Electric types and handing it to Sparky. "She's adorable, and clearly well-trained."

"No, Dari-- Anomandaris-- was my starter. He's the Charizard you probably saw earlier. I'm from Kanto, you see. Skipper here was my second Pokemon, a son of my father's Swampert. Hatched and raised him myself. My parents are breeders, they have a small Center just outside Celadon City in Kanto. My older brother's a trainer too, he roams around a lot, and in fact got me a couple of my Pokemon. Been a breeder in training most of my life, hence the stash of treats."

She sighed a little, looking over at him. "To cut a long story short, we adopted some abused Pokemon when I was 17. I went after the trainers, and that was the start of my journey. It turned out they'd dumped the Pokemon when they were of no use, and I didn't-- I still don't-- understand why or how you could do that... Once I'd gotten the taste of the journey, I never wanted to stop, and I've been through Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh. I'm planning to go to Hoenn at some point after this virus stuff is over."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Man rex, you always assume there's a deeper plot under the initial idea.))

I looked at Axel, "No, we just need information about Iron Island, but I do believe that Issac may be there. The harbor would be the best place since the first Touched Pokemon was a Wailord."

I nodded towards Evan in thanks and walked outside, Axel in tow. "Be on your toes. I'm the other scientists didn't give full detail of what was really happening on Iron Island and some of the sailors may have become infected."

((Sorry for the short post, don't have a lot of time today.))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((lol sorry))
I shrugged and followed Red, Dusknoir in tow behind us. Before we left, I talked to Massimo. "Listen, my parents are the librarians there. If you mention my name, they'll help you with whatever you need." As we started off for the docks, I addressed Red, "Hey, I'll meet you down at the harbor. I just gotta drop Miten off at the Pokemon Center real quick." I dashed back to the Jeeps, and had Dusknoir pick up Miten, considering he had more stamina than I did. We walked over to the Pokemon Center, where Nurse Joy checked the bandages and began attending to Miten. We left.

The harbors seemed to be in a flurry of action. Sailors loading and unloading boxes from ships, passengers looking around for their loved ones. Man it's good to be home. I was a little saddened that I wouldn't be able to see my parents, but considering I left in the dead of night for this expedition, leaving only a note.... I shook my head. If I went back there, they would never let me leave. I looked around for Red.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked off towards the Pokemon Center, to heal up Nidoking and Girafarig, with Jack following behind me. I entered the Pokemon Center and I gave the smiling Nurse Joy my Pokemon to be healed, and sat in the waiting area.

A little while later I received my Pokemon back, beckoning towards Jack, we left towards the Library. Thankfully I knew the way to the Library, my many years of travel has taught me most of the streets of the main cities of all the regions. I took the long way, crossing many bridges, just to get a good look at the canals of Canalave. I have always loved these canals, which raises the question. Why is Byron a Steel leader and not a Water leader? Though the obvious answer was because of the nearby Iron Island, a key location in our journey. When thinking of Iron Island I got to thinking of Leo. I really feel for that kid. I really really do. Leo had a passion that much is true, but his passion is misplaced. He isn't keeping his emotions in control, he acts like a small child. I just couldn't get over it. He needs to face it and grow up, things are not going the way they should be and we are not doing things we should be doing, but we can atone and make up for them later. I couldn't believe that I would think like that, am I changing? Am I feeling a passive effect from secondhand exposure?Am I going to continue on this path? Many questions, but there wasn't enough time to think of them, as Jack and I were in the front of the Library.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wow..." Leo looked down in a blank stare, she had almost accomplished everything he ever wanted, "...I'm jealous of you... I mean, I admire you... Yeah, that's the word." It was clear to Leo now. Cassie was truly a good person who loved pokemon as much as he did. He trusted her, and he began to trust in what she said about the weapons.

Leo chuckled, turning to her, "Well, we have that in common, too. We both started off because of pokemon breeders. I went off searching for one to start off and have a pokemon of my own, and I actually took off with Sparky's egg by mistake," he laughed, pulling his arms up behind his head, "...I'm glad you think so about Sparky. I couldn't go on without her. She's my best friend, and always will be. We've been through a lot together, and this is just one more thing," Leo smiled to Sparky, continuing through Canalave City.

---

When they reached the cars, they piled everything inside the boots and slammed it shut. They locked it back up again. Leo clapped his hands as if dust were on them, stretching a little, "Well, I'm glad that's over and done with," Sparky jumped onto his shoulder, pleased with herself and the efforts of everyone around her. Leo looked around, "I guess the others are still busy... Oh well, I needed some time to relax," Leo turned to Cassie and her pokemon, "Sparky and I are gonna go look around for awhile. What will you do?"

((Remember the dagger, Miir. :P))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Right, thanks for reminding me :) ))

"I'll wait here, probably let the gang out to stretch and for some fresh air." Cassie aimed the Pokeballs away from Leo and pressed their buttons-- in a few flashes of light, the rest of her team materialized, looking around curiously and stretching. The four new Pokemon were her black Charizard, a green Flygon, a white Ice-typed Froslass, and what appeared to be a ghostly lawnmower.

Anomander, the black Charizard, curiously sniffed at Leo, while the lawnmower floated over to Sparky with a happy greeting chirp of "Rotom!"

"Be gentle, lads." Cassie reminded her Pokemon, before remembering the dagger she'd taken for Leo. "Here, this is for you. Buckle it on around your waist."

She removed the simple weapon from her pack and handed it to the boy. "Self-defense, remember. Plus it makes life easier when cutting bread." This last part was said with a wink and a laugh.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next