It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((oh, ok; @shina: unfortunately, no compatible wifi, or i would have joined the gym league and your tourney. sorry))
We walked throught the green door. In front of us was Doctor Rhapsody. I didn't know what to expect or do, so I hung back. Miten, however, began growling......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucario and I came into the room. I wanted to introduce myself, as Massimo had. I walked forward and said, "And my name is Cassie. This is Lucario." Lucario and I held out our hands for shaking.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"You mean your group of Trainers who have mostly had no experience in research." I muttered, and stepped forward to meet Dr. Rhapsody. "Greetings, Doctor my name is Jack Cade." I introduced myself, while shooting a look at Red that plainly said. "If Sable is infected, better run faraway and hope you never see me again after this is over."

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo cursed under his breath as everyone walked in. He and the Pikachu ran over to skid to a halt just outside the entrance, "Damn it... I need to get in there somehow..."

"Pika-pi..." Sparky said sadly beside him.

"Well, I guess I'll report where they went for now..." Leo pulled out and dialled a few numbers on the pokegear, holding it to his ear. Beep, beep, "...Yeah, this is Leo... Red and the group following him have headed into some gigantic green lab in Pastoria City. The Safari Zone is apparently completely infected with those weird pokemon, just like the Arbok I reported last night... so the city has built some sort of dome structure around the entire city... --- Crap, someone's coming out! I'm gonna try finding another way in! This is Leo, over and out!" Leo hung up, pulling the phone away from him.

It was Officer Jenny. She walked causally out as the door clicked locked behind her. Sparky pulled at Leo's pants, "Pika, pika..."

"Sparky? What, she was with Red? Hang on..." Leo ran toward her, "Hey, lady!"

She stopped, placing her hands onto hips, "That's Officer Jenny to you, kid. What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, I lost my friends... It's pretty stupid really..." Leo scratched the back of his head. He was trying to pull an act, but for that, he needed to come up with a half believable story... "They're a large group of trainers with lots of pokemon. One of them has red hair, he's name's Red... Do you know where I could find them?"

"Oh, Doctor Feor and his research team?"

Doctor...? Research team...? Red was a doctor? Well, that made some sense, he supposed. Leo chuckled, throwing his arms behind his head, "Yeah! I'm actually a part of that research team! You see, I was left behind to do some paper work, do you think you could tell me where they are? I promised to catch up to them as soon as I was done."

"Oh! Well in that case, follow me! They just went into the laboratory over there, I'll let you through. Please, follow me, and bring your pokemon with you," she nodded a smile. She turned with a hand by her belt, happy to help him and his Pikachu inside.

"Haha, oh, how silly of me..." Leo laughed, lying through his teeth as he and Sparky followed Officer Jenny to the door. This is it, Sparky, don't fail me now...

They all reached the door as Jenny handled the security access. Beep. It opened and she pulled the card away from the slot. "There you go young man, just follow the hall along and eventually you'll see Clarke or spot the others, would you like me to lead you --- ?!"

Before Officer Jenny could turn her head, Sparky gave Officer Jenny a quick Thunder Wave, paralysing her in a twitchy smile. She fell to the ground as Leo sighed over her, frowning, "Sorry, I had to do it... Thank you though, and I am really sorry for this..." Sparky grabbed the keycard, holding it to Leo. Leo took it, holding it up, "With this, it'll probably make our jobs easier. We have to know what's in this lab and listen in on Red's conversation... Maybe, then... Let's go, Sparky."

They headed inside.

---

With Sparky leading, they turned corners down narrow hallways, dodged scientists eyes, and stealthfully searched the building for anything interesting. It was all thanks to Sparky's nose and hearing that they were able to walk through unseen and undetected. Eventually, with a swipe of a keycard, they entered a dark storage room full of crates and boxes and all sorts of things. Sparky ran up to a bare wall behind the room, placing her ear against it.

"What is it Sparky?" Leo walked up, leaning down and doing the same. "...Wait, I hear something..." he whispered.

"Doctor Rhapsody I presume? I'm Doctor Feor and this is my research team. We've come for your knowledge on the Touch." It was muffled, but Leo could easily understand what each person was saying by listening in.

"Red Feor..." Leo murmured, eyes spacing out, "What the hell is... the Touch...?"

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I addressed Dr. Rhapsody. "My Mightyena smells something off. Usually, he only gets this way when either there's a hostile pokemon around, or a dead one. Care to explain?" Miten's hackles rose, and he began growling. "My guess would be that you have samples of the Touch, don't you?? Which means you might have figured out a place of origin. Or a cure." I began pacing.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry Jagz but you missed your time of opportunity. I'm going to be Dr. Rhapsody and his dialogue will be green.))

Rhapsody turned around in his chair, his fingers intertwined. "Well if it isn't Red Feor....or should I call you Dr.Feor?", he chuckled. He got up out of his chair and walked towards the group.

Rhapsody looked at the trainers hands and blatantly ignored them. "I prefer not to shake hands. I'm not big on physical contact." He walked down towards where Red was standing. The Mightyena that was growling at him stopped abruptly after Rhapsody glared at it. "Most Pokemon can pick up the sent of the Touched. This entire lab is filled with that scent."

Rhapsody noticed Red watching him. "Why Dr.Feor, it's been a very long time since I last saw you. How about we all sit down and enjoy a nice lunch. To catch up....yes that's exactly what we'll do, catch up." Rhapsody turned around, a smug look on his face. "Please follow me."

----------------
I didn't trust this guy for a second. He seemed so familiar yet I couldn't place a finger on it. "Umm thank you....I guess." His stand-offish personality didn't help my assumptions.

I whispered to the group, "We need to stay on our toes. Something isn't right." We followed the Doctor down a long hallway that opened up into a beautiful meadow, a table with chairs already setup. "Please, take a seat. The food will be here shortly."

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cassie went to sit down, but i pulled Red to the side. "Hey, do you feel like something's off as well? I'm gonna go look through his lab. Might find something useful. I'll have Miten warn me when you guys come back." With that, I slipped back into the lab.

There was a lot of scientific stuff I had no clue about. I saw beakers, and lab reports, and machines, and weirdly, even a glowing green potato. Miten and I began snooping around. Unfortunately, snouts aren't very good for conspicuous snooping, resulting in him knocking over a stack of papers. As I began putting them back, I noticed that one of them was titled, "The Effectiveness of Weaponizing Virus Strain T- the 'Touch'." I didn't have much time, so I folded it up and put it inside my pocket, to show Red later. If these people are weaponizing the Touch.... we could be in for a world of hurt... I turned towards where everyone was eating.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I knew something was up. There is nothing wrong with not shaking hands, but not wanting to just because he isn't big on physical contact, something was up. Maybe he is infected and doesn't want to pass it on to us. Yanma stirred nervously on my shoulder. "It is ok" I whispered to him "I don't trust him either." That was the complete truth I trusted him about as far as I could throw a Snorlax. I whispered towards Red "I know, I don't trust him either, best not to eat the food just in case something is wrong with it." I sat down in a chair around the table, Yanma was rubbing his wings together making a humming noise a sign that he is afraid. "Its ok" I whispered again, and just to be safe, I called Yanma back into his Pokeball.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I shot a glance at Magnus. His body was glowing white hot, and he was emitting a rumbling sound. "Magnus is angry." I muttered to Red. "He senses something is not right." I stepped away from Magnus, looking for Sable. He was spray painting something on a nearby wall. I walked over to him, and saw what he was spraying on the wall. A skull and cross bones as well as an ant-like shape. I wheeled around and sprinted back. "Red, Sable says he has been snooping around, and he found clues indicating the Touch is being weaponized." I hissed to him as we walked through the hallways to the meadow.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex followed the group quietly as not to direct attention to himself. All these fancy white-coats...this place is pretty serious...He walked down the hall to the meadow and sat down calmly. Alex fiddled with his pokeballs a bit while the group worried...his attention span taking the toll of his sleepless night. Farfetch'd hopped out onto the table with a trifle. "Fetch'd!" "Hey...you know you're not supposed to be up there." With a quick sweep of it's leak Alex was on his back and Farfetch'd laughing wildly. *click* Farfetch'd came to attention. "Down." The small bird hopped down and came to a salute. Alex rose his hand and Farfetch'd slapped it's wing out to meet it. "Haha good job, buddy. That fake-out practise is working pretty well." The two laughed and sat back at the table, observing the uncanny new doctor.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((hey, that's my shtick!!! w/e....))
We sat down in the meadow with Dr. Rhapsody. I wasn't exactly sure what to make of all this... there wasn't anything that seemed dangerous, at least visually. But then again, doctors could often hide what they wanted to... Even our friend Red had managed to hide stuff from us. This guy was probably much better at it, and also probably had more reasons to hide.

Either way, I sat down with Red, Massimo, Alex, and Jack. Axel had disappeared somewhere.... maybe he had to use the bathroom or something. I decided that while we ate, I would ask politely about his research.

"So, Doctor Rhapsody, what exactly have you discovered in Pastoria? Did this virus originate in another region, or here, then spread to the Safari Zone? Oh, and when exactly did this dome come up?" Realizing that this sounded not polite at all, and more interrogative, I quickly added, "You see, it would help our research as well. Scientific cooperation, right?" Blushing profusely, I turned to my meal.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Ok so we all understand that something is up. My character already said that and some of you could of just agreed. Psycho- Your post is pretty much scrapped since it has nothing that hasn't already been said in it. On top of that, Rex's character already left to do some snooping. Please read the previous posts before replying.))

I tried to catch Axel before he ran off but it was too late. If that idiot gets us caught we're done for. I nodded to Massimo about his comment to not eat the food. "Yeah definitely. I just hope he doesn't catch on to something."

Everyone sat down at the table. Rhapsody looked at the empty chair next to me. "Where is the other fellow? He's going to be late for lunch."

"Oh he said he saw a bathroom and had to go." I quickly switched subjects, "You never did answer me. What do you know about the virus?"

[color#408000]Rhapsody sat in deep thought for a moment. "I know more than you, which should surprise you since you carry the virus itself."[/color] I looked up. "That's right. I know your dirty little secret." Rhapsody got out of his chair and walked towards the edge of the meadow. "I know because I was the one that discovered it inside you."

I jumped out of my seat, "You were the one standing in front of my tank! It was you that kept me from living!" Rhapsody lowered his head, "Oh no, it wasn't I that keep you from living. You were never supposed live to begin with."

He was getting angrier now. "We found your body at the shore in Sunyshore City. We didn't know where you came from. We studied you and discovered you were in some kind of self-induced coma. The longer we studied you the more we realized that you didn't age like a human. You were different from other humans. Your blood is different and once I found out the true potential of of your blood Issac took over! But this conversation is over and it's time for lunch."

He snapped his fingers and five large Touched Tentacruel charged into the meadow. They grabbed a hold of all of us. The Pokemon were ready to attack. "Ah ah ah. If you make one move then your trainers get a little shock." Rhapsody snapped his fingers again. The Tentacruel lit up like lights as electricity generated into the trainers.

I yelled as the surge ran through me. "It's all up to Axel now." Rhapsody walked over to me, "What? That little pest that's snooping around my lab. I've already sent my Dusknoir after him."

((All right Rex, you have control over the Dusknoir. It's infected so it won't go down without a fight and it has pretty much any move at it's disposal, except exclusive moves such as Judment, Aero Blast, etc. Have funn with it.))

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((ah..... crap, i'm gonna kill myself.... lol jk; hey, can i catch it?? i'm gonna try, i think...))
I was just about to return to the meadow, when Miten began growling again. I was about to put him inside his ball, but he suddenly bit my arm and dragged me roughly to the side. "Oof!! What the hell was that for!!" Then I saw the Dusknoir. "Oh :censored:. Miten, run!" We turned tail and sprinted for all we were worth. The Dusknoir easily kept up with us, biding his time until he could kill us. "Okay, Miten, time to stand and fight." We skidded to a halt. "Miten, use Protect!!" A barrier went up, but the Dusknoir used Feint and got through. We ran some more, that is, until we hit a dead-end. "Miten, use Shadow Ball!" It was a direct hit. Injured, the Dusknoir hesitated, giving me enough time to bring out Curra, who immediately used Night Slash. Angered, the Dusknoir let out a Discharge; Curra went down, and Miten became paralyzed. I was desperate. Knowing that it would probably only buy me a few seconds, I threw an Ultra Ball. Quickly recalling my injured pokes, I left the ball behind and ran to the meadow; I knew my friends were in trouble.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Sunva -censored-" I shouted as I got jolted. "You wanna piece of me Rhapsody? let me down, and we can settle this like men." I shouted after the surge had passed. I didn't really mean it, I was just trying to distract Rhapsody so that Sable could move to attack without being spotted. I saw Sable creeping towards Rhapsody, can of spray paint in one hand, a ball of shadow on the other. I kept ranting on, using plenty of language and insults while Sable crept ever closer.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex was suddenly flung back as Tentacruel wrapped its tentacles around him. Farfetch'd, being small enough ran and hid under the table to watch from there. "Ugh...son of a...is this really happening?" His laxed state soon turned to anger as he felt the volts shoot through his body. "Oh my god!" Alex shook his head back into conciousness before another spark ran through him. He snapped his fingers quickly as it stopped and Farfetch'd pinched down of the tentacles with its beak. "Cruel!" The infected pokemon flung itself backas Alex fell to the floor, quickly recovering to his feet. "Ok...seriously now...all I want is a little bit of sleep and all you're doing is making that harder for me, and to be honest, I really wouldn't recommend that. The circles under his eyes were blackened now with the added shadow of his bowed head. "Farfetch'd...you did good but you're no match for it in an actual fight with this thing. Free the others." Alex dropped another ball as Raichu emerged. As soon as it'd come out, Alex was quickly knocked to the floor by the same Tentacruel.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo stared at the floor as Rhapsody started speaking. Damn it to hell, nothing interesting at all came out of his mouth, at least not yet... None of the trainers got their questions answered at all, either... But still, Leo needed to learn more. It sounded like they were leaving... "Sparky," Leo turned to her impatiently.

"Pika!" Sparky jumped, running back to the door and out of the storage unit. Leo followed Sparky in a rush. They couldn't lose them, not now and not ever. Suddenly, he came to a halt. It looked to a few coat racks beside the door, white lab coats and a few glasses sitting in their chest pockets... There was even a smaller tiny coat for his Pikachu. Leo rubbed his chin, grinning.

"Yeah... This'll do... This'll do very nicely... Hehehe..." he chuckled. Sparky turned back to him, tilting her head in confusion.

---

And so, they ran down the halls in a rush to follow the other trainers and Rhapsody. They were incognito, both of them in straight A scientist coats. Leo felt smarter just wearing it and the glasses, and he even pulled off the whole disguise with a blonde wig. He sighed as he followed the Pikachu who lead the way, worried about how Rhapsody said...

"Why Dr. Feor, it's been a very long time since I last saw you. How about we all sit down and enjoy a nice lunch. To catch up....yes that's exactly what we'll do, catch up."

"Pika, Pikachu!" Sparky yelled, continuing the chase down the hall.

Leo looked up, "You think something bad's about to happen, too, Sparky?"

"Pika!"

"Well," Leo nodded, "We better get a move on, then!"

---

Leo used the keycard to open up an empty research lab that Sparky directed him in. They walked through it, around tables of bunsen burners and test tubes before suddenly spying a window. He ran towards it, peering out of it to discover a small grassy green meadow where the trainers were sitting, with a stranger who Leo presumed to be who Rhapsody was. Were they just seriously having lunch? Something seemed a little off...

Leo opened the window up ajar, but it became stuck. He pushed and pushed with all his might but he couldn't open it any further. He tried to listen in as Sparky did, but they were all just too far away. It looked like Sparky, however, could hear the whole thing. Leo sighed, trying to concentrate on what was out there as hard as he could. He heard a faint conversation between Red and Rhapsody, but it was too quiet.

Suddenly, Red jumped from his seat and suddenly Leo could hear everything. His eyes fixed on the two...

"You were the one standing in front of my tank! It was you that kept me from living!"

"Oh no, it wasn't I that keep you from living. You were never supposed live to begin with. We found your body at the shore in Sunyshore City. We didn't know where you came from. We studied you and discovered you were in some kind of self-induced coma. The longer we studied you the more we realized that you didn't age like a human. You were different from other humans. Your blood is different and once I found out the true potential of your blood Isaac took over! But this conversation is over and it's time for lunch.”

Suddenly, with a click of Rhapsody's fingers, five odd coloured Tentacruel appeared and grabbed all the trainers including Red. Leo was reminded that these were in fact infected pokemon.

Leo gasped, "Oh no, Red!" The pokemon that were out around them were powerless to do anything but watch their trainers suffer by the electric shocks induced by the Tentacruel. Leo grumbled a growl. What the hell was going on? Nothing was making any sense... Leo looked over his hands, they were trembling... Leo was being thrown into a spiral of despair, one thing after another... What was the meaning of following this Red guy and learning about this virus...? He found himself with a frown, unable to move or do a thing but wallow in self-pity.

"PIKACHU!!" Sparky gave Leo a quick shock before Leo turned to Sparky furiously.

"What?! What do you want me to do, Sparky?! I've followed them this far! That's all I was supposed to do! I'm not allowed to...!! The message said...!! I can't... I can't help them...!!" Leo frowned again, dropping his head.

"Pika pi..." Sparky frowned as well, but she quickly tackled Leo instead.

"Sparky, what are you ---?!" Leo was shocked to see that... Sparky had bitten Leo on the hand. She slowly released his hand, giving the wound a little lick before she looked into his eyes sincerely, she was about to cry, "Sparky, you..." Leo leaned up, hugging the Pikachu, "...You're right. I'm sorry, Sparky. I let this thing take over me --- this stupid mission take over me... No matter what, we always have to do what's right, even if it costs us our past and our own answers..."

"Pikachu," Sparky smiled, hugging him back. She jumped down as Leo stood up.

"Besides, we have these uniforms, right? No one will recognise us," Leo flicked his nose with his thumb, looking down to his pal, "Lead the way, Sparky!"

"Pika!"

---

It was while they were running down the halls in such a hurry that when they turned a corner... CRASH. Leo crashed straight into another person.

"Ouch, that hurt..." Leo rubbed his head, looking up to the man he crashed into... it was... the guy with the black hair, one of the trainers who were with Red, "Hey, you're ---!!" he pointed in horror before he realised he almost gave himself away.

It was a good thing Leo was in disguise. The scientist uniform and the blonde wig were pure genius. He'd have to congratulate himself afterwards. Anyway, there were more important matters to attend to.

Leo stood up as he fixed his wig, "Hey, listen, you better follow me quick! You're friends outside are in a whole lot of trouble! Rhapsody's controlling those pokemon who have the virus! Come on!"

Without talking anymore, Sparky ran ahead and Leo followed with Axel behind him.

---

Storming the place outside, Leo jumped in with the Pikachu emitting dangerous sparks all over the place around her. Everyone was still being held captive by the Tentacruel, and Rhpsody was still looking smug as ever.

"Hey you, Rhapsody! Let Red Feor and the others go! Now!!" Leo pushed his lenses back up to his nose, obviously not going to give Rhapsody a chance to speak, "Or, you'll have to answer to me! The greatest pokemon master in the world..." he smirked, "Oh, and this guy!" Leo pointed behind him to Axel.

((It'd be nice if only Isaac knows who Leo really is. :))

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've gotta help my friends.... Was the only thought I had while making my way back to the meadow. I was so focused on that single goal that I ran headlong into one of the scientists. "Hey....you're... Quick, you've gotta follow me!!" ((or something like that)) I decided that this was probably a good idea. The strange scientist led me into the meadow, where the cocky scientist introduced me as "this guy." I was about to correct him and say that I could whip his ass any day of the week, when I suddenly remembered that my friends had all been captured.

"Go!! Tivi!! Teach those Tentacruel who's boss!! Use Thunder Wave!!" He aimed for the nearest one, which was the one holding Alex. The move hit, and I dragged Alex out while the Tentacruel was still paralyzed. "All right, Rhapsody, you're in for it now!!" I let out Miten, used a Full Heal on him, then sicced him on the mad doctor. Miten was in it for revenge. Meanwhile, Tivi and I repeated the process of paralyzing the Tentacruel and dragging their captives out until everyone was free. "Guys, we gotta send these Tentacruel packing, and fast. Any ideas?"

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had to remain calm while in the grasp of the Tentacruels. I knew normal ones carried a neurotoxin that hurt like hell, but I didn't know how powerful the onces infected were with their neurotoxin. I guess this is what Yanma was trying to warn me about and I just ignored him. Soon enough I saw Axel freeing us from the grasp of the Tentacruels, and a new guy.

I was free, and I was trying to figure out which Pokemon to use against these things. Yanam would be good but their reach was impressive and I didn't know how fast they could move their tentacles. I decided to call out Girafarig "Girafarig go." I released my little giraffe Pokemon from its Pokeballs. "Well guys I'm ready for a good battle, and to you new guy, I don't know who you are but you seem like a good guy." Meanwhile my Girafarig was pawing at the ground with its hoof, as if it were ready to charge. "Well Rhapsody you are gonna get it now."

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Rhapsody looked at the two newcomers. "Well well, it looks we had another intruder. No matter, all of you will be dead." Rhapsody looked at the charging Mightyena. "Stupid creature." He held out his hand and a blast of of lightning came from it. It struck the Mightyena head on.

I looked in horror as the smoke cleared from the attack. Rhapsody's hand was as black as burnt wood, remnants of what was a glove still on his arm. "What did you do Rhapsody?"

He smiled, "I told you that your blood is different, that you are different. Your blood can combine with a Pokemon's and your DNA can take on some characteristics of that Pokemon. I took some of your blood and injected it into me, hoping the blood would be accepted. But I was wrong, it changed my body and I became Touched."

As the Tentacruel that was holding me was paralyzed I made my escape away and called out my Vaporeon. "Then you should die like any other infected creature. Get him Vaporeon."

Vaporeon lunged to Rhapsody but he just laughed. "Foolish boy." He stretched out his arm and it became a long black tentacle. It became electrically charged as he whipped it at Vaporeon. "I've never been able to field test my full ability. This will be a perfect test run."

Vaporeon was struck hard by the tentacle. It gashed into his side but the skin quickly closed up. "That's it Vaporeon, keep trying." Vaporeon opened his mouth and a beam of ice blasted out. It hit Rhapsody in the chest, freezing him instantly. The ice shook and shattered away as Rhapsody broke out, his entire body a black creature with tentacles for arms. "He's evolved." I looked at everyone, "Deal with the Tentacruel. No one but me and my pokemon can deal with this creature."

((Here's a good battle for everyone. You guys can pick a Tentacruel to battle and more can come for those who need something to battle.))

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((hey Crunchy, you can take Cassie/LadyMiir's; I don't feel like choreographing two battles))
Miten was seriously injured. I had to put him and Tivi inside their balls. Then, I called out Psystone to do battle. "Alright man, we gotta pummel the living daylights out of these monstrosities. Are you ready??" Psystone just looked at me with his large eyes. "Then let's do this. Psystone, Bullet Punch!"

Fast as lightning, Psystone leaped forward and punched the Tentacruel six times in the same second. It flew back and broke some very-expensive looking machines. Unfortunately, this did little other than piss it off, as it immediately got up and used Counter. Psystone managed to hold his ground, but was badly shaken. "Psystone, give him some of his own medicine!! Toxic!!" He spit out a very viscous fluid, which got in the Tentacruel's eyes; blinded, it flailed about. It gathered its focus, and used Fire Blast, engulfing Psystone in a ball of fire. He went down. But the Tentacruel was still blind as a Zubat, so I quickly called back Psystone, and sent out Pitto. "For Psystone!! Use Steel Wing!!" Pitto swooped in behind the Tentacruel and hit it as hard as possible. It fell to the ground, dead. I looked around to see if anyone else needed help.
----------
Axel freed me. I called out Lucario, ready to do battle. Unfortunately, the only thing I saw was Lucario pointing behind me, eyes wide with terror; I whipped around, and only saw my target hitting me with a tentacle. I blacked out....

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Got it Red. " I backed away, and nodded to Sable. He nodded once in return, but then looked puzzled. I pointed to Rhapsody. "Help Red and Vaperon." I mouthed, and he nodded before launching a ball of shadow at Rhapsody and then dodging behind a table for cover.

I turned back to the Tentacruels and saw one headed towards me. I called out Abuu, Kassie, and Coco. "Remember guys, don't let them touch you physically." I murmmered to them, and they nodded, before launching themselves at the Tentacruel. Kassie climbed onto Cocos back, and the two of them took off into the sky, leaving me with Abuu and Magnus. Magnus launched a stream of Magma at the Tentacruel, but it responded with what looked like Hydro Pump. The two met in midair and checked each others progress. "Look out Magnus!" I shouted, but I was too late. A tentacle struck him, knocking him off balance. His magma plume failed, and the Hydro Pump slammed into him, knocking him down, and puttkng out his fire. Magnus tried to stand,!but fell down. I quickly called him0back to his pokeball, and Abuu moved forward. "Now would be a good time Kassie." I prayed as Abuu sent the Tentacruel flying backwards. The Tentacruel roared and blasted water towards Abuu, who teleported a few feet away. A tentacle slammed into Abuu, causing it to crash into the ground. I scanned the air, and saw Coco high above. as I watched, a shaped detached itself from Coco and plummeted towards the Tentacruel. "Kassie." I though with relief. Kassie slammed into the Tentacruel, slashing at its eyes and flipping away as a tentacle snapped towards her. She in front of me, and charged towards the Tentacruel, cutting tentacles off if they got too close. She became an engine of destruction as she closed with the Tentacruel, slamming into it and slashing it to ribbons methodically, starting with the eyes, and then cutting off the tentacles, before plunging her blade into the Tentacruels head, ending its life.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Girafarig Zen Headubtt" Immediately Girafarig ran towards a Tentacruel while its head glowed in a light blue color, it smacked the Tentacruel sending it backwards a good bit. "Excellent job." I ran up to catch up with my Girafarig, "I know to be careful" I called back to Jack.

Now that my Tentacruel and I were face to face I didn't know what to do. The Tentacruel sent out a pulse of black energy. "Girafarig doge it it is using Dark Pulse!" Girafarig managed to avoid the bulk of the attack but it couldn't move fast enough to avoid it all. Girafarig was knocked down from the attack, but it quickly got up, "Girafarig counter with Thunderbolt" Girafarig tried but it couldn't move due to the flinch from the Dark Pulse. The Tentacruel not wanting to wast a chance decided to use a powerful Poison Jab attack, seriously wounding Girafarig. "Girafarig are you ok?" I called out to it. She just looked up at me and let out a kind of neigh sound, which was the signal saying "I am ok." "Allright then, lets do this one again. Girafarig Thunderbolt!" Girafarig sent out a bolt of electricity towards the Tentacruel. It was almost a dead hit on the mark, but the Tentacruel moved it so only the side got it.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Deal with the Tentacruel. No one but me and my pokemon can deal with this creature."

Everyone had something to fight, but Leo wanted to help Red. That was the whole point! Rhapsody looked more dangerous than what he let on, and now he evolved into this weird looking black humanoid tentacruel monster? "Screw you, I'll do what I want!" Leo shouted out to Red before a Tentacruel of his own jumped down on top of him.

Sparky immediately tackled the water type off using Iron Tail. Leo jumped up, turning around, "Nice job, Sparky! Now, Thunderbolt attack!" Sparky cast the move, jolting the pokemon with a rather large electricity attack. But it wasn't good enough. The Tentacruel broke free causing both Sparky and Leo to hesitate back.

"Man, these guys are tough, but so are we! Sparky, use Volt Tackle!!"

But before Sparky could charge up for the attack, the Tentacruel leaped over and grabbed Sparky, wrapping her with its long, binding tentacles. She cried as the Tentacruel's grip tightened, crushing her small body.

"Sparky!!" Leo yelled for the safety of his pokemon, "Get the hell outta there!!" he started to run over to set her free.

"Pi... ka..." Sparky was losing this battle. Without any other choice, she opened her mouth, biting down hard onto the tentacle of the pokemon. A sharp pain suddenly engulfed Tentacruel as it shook, losing its grip. Sparky jumped out, leaping from the Tentacruel and into Leo's arms. Leo caught her, spinning her around in the air before holding her close.

"Sparky! I'm so glad you're okay."

The Tentacruel was left screaming, until it started losing more and more energy. Then, after while, it lost consciousness and fell to the ground... lifeless. Leo and Sparky looked down at the pokemon in complete and utter shock.

"Wh-what? What's going on?" but he had no time to think. Suddenly, something triggered off inside his brain that made him want to keep going, "Sparky, let's give Red a hand!"

"Pikachu!" she agreed.

---

"Hey, you!" Leo pointed in the direction of the freak that was Rhapsody, side by side with Red Feor, "This is the end for you! Sorry, Red, but I came to help you and that's what I'm going to do. I'll let you have another go at him first, and then Sparky and I will go second. It's only fair, right?" he smirked, Sparky at his shoulder in a jolt of electricity, "Rhapsody's part pokemon, right? Meaning he's weak to a pokemon's attack, and judging from those tentacles, I'd say he's weak to electricity, am I right?"

"Sparky, use your Thunderbolt, now!"

((You can judge the following attacks, redt, because obviously Leo's not doing what you wanted him to do, lol.))

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I took notice to the newcomer and his Pikachu. What did that Pikachu do?

The electricity hit Rhapsody dead on but he shrugged it off. A deeper, more demonic voice came out of the creatures mouth. "You cannot not hurt us. We will live forever. We will live in everyone. Now die."

Several tentacles launched at once, aiming at Vaporeon and Pikachu. "NO!" I jumped in front of the tentacles. They pierced straight through me. I coughed and blood splattered onto the ground. "Hehehe. We will win."

"No, not this time." I looked at Vaporeon and nodded, then at the newcomer. "Hey get your Pikachu to bite the tentacles and throw me a sharp object....NOW!"

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I saw yet another Tentacruel barreling towards us. "Awwww come on." I complained to Kassie. "I was just about to suggest we help Red." Kassie shrugged, and charged forward. I looked around for Sable, and saw him trying to conjure another Shadowball, but failing. After a few more tries, he snorted in disgust, and leaped over the upturned table, his hands wreathed in shadowy claws. Sable charged right for Dr. Rhapsody, jumping and slashing at his neck, landing on his shoulder for a moment, and then jumping off to land in front of Red. "Brave show off." I thought and retrieved my bag, looking for a lasso."Lets see if we can't shut this guy up." I muttered and pulled a lasso marked "Coco's lasso." I checked the lasso, making sure it was tight, and then hurled it towards Rhapsody. It looped around his neck, and I pulled.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was about to turn from the Tentacruel's corpse, when I saw the Dusknoir come back into the room. Apparently, I had failed to catch it, which would imply that it was incredibly strong. I brought out Dactus; it was Pitto, Dactus, and I versus one very pissed off, Touched, and powerful Dusknoir. It began by using Hydro Pump.

"Dactus, use Iron Head!" He tackled it straight on, creating a shield, while Pitto picked me up out of harm's way. As soon as that was done, Dactus followed. The Dusknoir simply floated straight up, ready to do battle above everyone's heads. "Okay, Pitto, use Roost! Dactus, Fire Blast that joker!" Dusknoir countered with an Ice Beam. The two met in a colossal explosion that showered water down on all those below us.

Dactus and Pitto quickly retreated. We couldn't continue to counter his elemental attacks forever....

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next