It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Viral Secrets (The big climax is here!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I took notice of the newcomers Pikachu, and what it did to the Tentacruel. Now that was pretty insane, but yet interesting. Maybe if we tried to do something like that. Girafarig was busy trying to dodge the Tentacruel's attacks, succeeding most of the time, but it still got hit with a couple of Dark Pulses. Girafarig was knocked to the ground, and was hit with another powerful Poison Jab from the Tentacruel. After the second Poison Jab Girafarig whelped in pain, as a cloud of purple gas erupted around it. Damn it got poisoned. Girafarig not wanting to give up got back up to fight.

"Girafarig can you continue?" Girafarig turned back to me and nodded. She never wants to give up. "OK Girafarig use Crunch on one of the tentacles, just like that Pikachu!" Girafarig dutifully obeyed, successfully evading the whipping motions of the Tentacruel Girafarig managed to bite down hard on one of them. The Tentacruel roared in pain, and let loose an Icy Wind attack on Girafarig. Between the Poison and Icy Wind Girafarig only has one good attack left in her. Girafarig was barely holding on losing a lot of strength "now then Girafarig use whatever you have left, give it your strongest Thunderbolt." A giant bolt of electricity hit both the Tentacruel and Girafarig.

That last Thunderbolt was enough to lay down the Tentacruel, but I couldn't tell if it was deador just fainted for the moment. On the other hand that last Thunderbolt took the last of the energy that Girafarig had left, and Girafarig went down. I called Girafarig back to her Pokeball "good job girl." I called out Nidoking, just in case the Tentacruel got a second wind and wanted to attack again. I decided not to take that chance "Nidoking Earth Power." Nidoking opened a crack in the ground underneath the downed Tentacruel releasing the ancient energies held inside of the earth to finish off the Tentacruel once and for all.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo and Sparky gasped in horror as Red simply jumped in front of the attack, the tentacles piercing through his body like nothing, “Red... What are you... Why...” Leo murmured in complete and utter shock, he couldn’t move a muscle...

“Pikachu!” Sparky cried to Leo to carry on, but the blood... blood dripping from Red, right in front of him, more real than what he would’ve ever wished, “Pikachu! Pika~ CHU!!” she gave Leo a thunder jolt, and Leo finally regained his head.

“R-Right!” Leo nodded, turning to his Pikachu, “Sparky, help out Vaporeon and keep Red from further trouble! I’ll go find something at the double!”

---

As they raced into different directions, it seemed almost impossible to find something sharp. Leo groaned... Red was gonna die because of him if he couldn’t find something quick! He needed to think, and think quick! Suddenly, he shot up, looking to the bench. Metal poles held the table and things up, if Leo could manage to cut them...

Leo grabbed a pokeball from his belt, hitting the enlarge button and chucking it forward like his life depended on it, “Come on out, Scizor!”

“Scizor!” he erupted from the red beam chatting his head claws.

“I need a long pole that’s sharp at the end, Scizor,” he pointed, “The table! Dismantle it and at the double!!”

“Scizor!” he turned into a stance with his claw overhead. Suddenly, from four directions one by one, he slashed into the bench again and again until it was simply stacked neatly into metal and chucks of wood. As he finished, he grabbed at the longest pole and gave it a nice Slash at the end, turning it into a dangerously sharp weapon. Scizor, proud of himself and his achievement, threw the pole over his back to Leo in the distance.

Leo caught it in a stumble, almost skewering himself, “Heh! Thanks, Scizor!” he called out in a wave, turning to run for it.

---

As Sparky dodged tentacles, electric shock attacks and what have you with Vaporeon, all Sparky’s efforts did little to none damage to Clarke Rhapsody at all. Suddenly, Rhapsody caught the upper hand when he wrapped both pokemon in a bind, taking them bond midair. “Pika.......!!”

“Sparky!!” Leo yelled out from below, spear in hand. He grunted, watching Red and everyone struggle in the distance, “Sparky, I know it’s gross, but bite the tentacles! It’s the only way to get yourselves free!”

“Pika...” she wined, suddenly having second thoughts so close to death, she bit down hard on the limb crushing her. Rhapsody cursed in pain as he brought the tentacle back to his body in a fling.

“Wh-what?! What the hell is this?! This isn’t possible!” the demonic voice bellowed from Rhapsody.

Falling to the ground, the Pikachu kicked up and did the same for Vaporeon. They kicked off together running over, dodging limb after limb, and eventually taking a bite out of the tentacles that had pierced into Red’s body. As Rhapsody screamed bloody murder, the tentacles shot back to him and from Red’s body. It looked so painful as they ripped back one after the other.

“Red!” Leo cried, running up to him. He crouched to his side, trying to help him up, “Here... I’m sorry I was so late...” he handed him the spear with the saddest of frowns, “Whatever you’re about to do... Why not let me do it? You’re hurt...”

Why was this all happening...? Leo couldn’t understand.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We were on a full retreat from the Dusknoir. Below us, Rhapsody did battle with Red and the new guy. Jack was fighting his second Tentacruel. Cassie and Alex were unaccounted for. All I knew was that this battle was going horribly wrong.

To make matters worse, the Dusknoir had gotten a few lucky shots in, injuring both Dactus and Pitto severely. We were struggling to remain airborne. But I suddenly had an idea....

"Dactus, use Ancient Power!!! Send the rocks after Dusknoir!" Giant slabs of concrete and steel rose from below, and suddenly flew at our enemy. As predicted, he used a really powerful Discharge to break them before they even got near. But by that time, Pitto and I had flown in close enough to attack. "Pitto, use Thief!!" Pitto attacked, and Dusknoir screamed in pain. "Dactus, Crunch!!" Dactus and Pitto alternated attacks, always barely dodging Dusknoir in the nick of time. Eventually, the Dusknoir sank to the ground, unconscious.

We landed. I wasn't sure what to do with our latest prisoner, so I tied it up and put Dactus as a guard. Pitto and I looked over to see if Red needed more help....

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My battle done. I decided to use one revive on my Girafarig...

With that chore done, I called Nidoking back into his Pokeball and I then ran over to see what was happening with Red and the newcomer. I was shocked at the site, but not horrified.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My Bulbasaure LV.100 was beating up a Lv.56 Evee

I then threw my poke ball at it Red was impressed and I caught Evee she looked so happy and evolved into an Espeon

WOW! Red said astonished

what yea think Red

i think you should join my group FGD
and i joined

Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The creature looked at Jack, tilting its head at a 90 degree angle. "A mere human cannot hold us. We will feast upon your blood." Its eyes flashed for a moment and the rope disintegrated completely.

I watched as both Pikachu and Vaporeon bit the creature. It howled in pain as it retracted its tentacles. I slumped to the ground as the tentacles exited from my body, feeling my healing process beginning.

"Red!" I saw the new kid run to him and try to pick him up. “Here... I’m sorry I was so late...”, I felt a metal rod be put into my hand. I stood up, "Thanks kid, but I can take it from here. I'm already starting to heal." Most of the surface wound closed up but I could feel my internal bleeding was starting to slow.

I took the rod and stabbed my hand, wincing slightly. "Hey Rhapsody! You forgot one thing about me. My blood kills anything that's infected." Rhapsody's face was contorted in confusion. I launched the spear and it struck home into the creature.

It twisted and fell to the ground. It stopped moving but its mouth began moving, "We will win. We can survive longer in humans. And we command the Touched." Then the creature let out a high pitch screech before it dissolved, nothing left but dust that blew away.

Vaporeon ran over to me, nudging me hard, "I know." I looked at the group, "We need to get out of here now. That thing called all the infected in the area and they're headed this way." I tapped my communicator, "Attention all staff, Code Omega has been initiated. I repeat, Code Omega has been initiated. Please evacuate immediately."

I began running out of the lab area. "Everybody get out of here! This place is gonna get bombed...hard." I looked at the new kid, "You need to come with us." I grabbed his shoulder and lead him out with me. "Who are you and how do you know my name?"

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I mounted Pitto, who grasped the captive Dusknoir in her talons. "Fly for the exit!!" Along the way I pulled Alex ((S_J didn't even post for the battle, so...)) and Cassie up onto Pitto; both were unconscious, so there's no way they would've made it. I would've pulled the others out, too, but one bird can only carry so much.... At this point, I had done all I could.

As we flew through the dome, making for the exit, my only thought was: If we make it out of this alive, I'm gonna be a good guy from now on. Please, God, don't let us die, please.. I was frantic. And I knew that it was only going to get worse from here....

There was nobody left in the dome. Somebody must have allowed everyone to evacuate before setting off the charges. No Officer Jenny, no scientists, nobody to be found..... We made it out of the green door, but I knew that the dome was blast-proof, which would direct the charge of the explosion inwards, destroying everything and everyone who was still caught inside when it went off. "Pitto, make for the exit!!" We got as high as we could, then dove at 150 mph towards the now unguarded exit. We came out safe and sound, veering off towards the beach. My plan was to wake the other two up, then establish contact with the others via our watches. I could only pray that they would make it out okay.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Agreed, Red." I whistled for Coco, and she came, landing with a thud in front of me. Her head bent down, and she sniffed me, and emitted a hoarse roar. "Yeah, I'm glad to be alive too. Lets discuss this later, okay? We gotta scat." She nodded, and I climbed aboard, recalling Kassie. "Now where did Sable go?" I wondered. Coco's neck snaked around so it was looking behind me. I followed her gaze. Sable had been spray painting again. "Sable, get your ass over here." I yelled. He turned around and sprinted, but he wasn't going fast enough. I brought out another lasso, and hurled it towards Sable. It looped around his waist, and I pulled. "Go, Coco, Go!" I shouted, and Coco took off, Sable dangling in air.

Thanks to Legendary Tamer for the Trainer card and Egg of Darkrai
Thanks to Rex09 for the sprite of Sable and Kassie.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sparky jumped into Leo’s arms as Leo witnessed Rhapsody’s body turn to dust as he died. Leo could do nothing but watch completely stunned from his demise.

Red pulled him away with so much strength, as if he never was impaled to begin with. Leo became angry. As if he was going to tell Red those things, his mission would have been a failure and there’d be no chance in hell he’d get his life back if he did. Isaac would see to that...

“No!” Leo pushed him off, “First tell me why, why is this virus hurting so many pokemon and turning them into those things! Why did that creature die from your blood?! Why did Tentacruel die when Sparky bit it?! Why are you standing right now?! Why do you have the same mark that I...” Leo grumbled, turning away, “...That D shaped mark on your arm, what does it mean? Are you, the same as those creatures...?” The answer would mean Leo was, too, but Red didn’t know that.

Leo could no longer think rationally, he just needed to know. He needed to know the answers now otherwise he’d completely lose his mind thinking about it. So much was happening... He didn’t care, he just needed to know. Those five years he lost... was it because he was the same as...?

“Pikachu!” Sparky bit Leo hard again.

“Sparky...” Leo sadly looked down at her, looking back to Red, “Forget... I said anything. Let’s just get out of here for now. Lead the way.”

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I took off with Leo and Massimo behind me. The exit became visible just as the top of the dome began to open. "They're about to drop the bomb. The dome will seal itself before the explosion. We need to make sure we make it."

From behind us a noise of rampaging Pokemon could be heard. I picked up my pace and charged for the gate. I looked back at Leo, "I'll tell what you want to know later. But I have some questions of my own." I saw the Touched Pokemon running/flying towards us. We made it out of the gate just in time as the gate sealed shut.

"Come on. We need to get far away before the blast." As we headed to the Jeep the infected Pokemon bashed against the dome, trying to get out. A plane was heard overhead as it drew near to its target.

We got into the Jeep and I cranked it fast and floored it, throwing everyone to one side. The bumps were worse at the higher speed but that didn't matter right now. I stopped once I thought we were far enough.

As soon as I did the sky lit up in a bright flash. A large cloud billowed from where Pastoria and the Safari Zone once stood. i touched my communicator, "Did everyone get out?"

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"This is Jack, Sable, and Coco here. We are alive, but some of us are in a better position up here than others." I spoke into my watch, and glanced at Sable, who was screaming his lungs out as he hung in air, suspended only by me holding the lasso. "Quiet!" I hissed to him before returning to my comn. "Red, I am gonna drop Sable off, since I can't hold him for much longer." Coco descended towards the Jeep, I dropped Sable in the back before taking off again. "Be good Sable." I yelled before I shot upwards.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Did everyone get out?" Red was calling on the communicator. Relieved, I raised my watch to my mouth and said, "Yeah, Axel here. I've got Alex and Cassie as well. We're on the beach, and I've got a fire going. The other two were unconscious, and Pitto's tired. You guys're gonna have to come to us. And one more thing; I have an infected Dusknoir as a prisoner, and some papers I think Red needs to see. See you guys when you get here. Axel out."

I walked back towards the fire. The other two were still out((S_J, just wake up when you feel like it)), so I took my pokemon out. Most of them were fainted or injured. Miten needed a splint for a broken back leg. I made one out of a branch from the forest and the rags that were my shirt. Getting a new one out, I used Potions and Full Heals as necessary on the rest. I was worried, though; many of them had directly touched either the Tentacruel or the Dusknoir. I wasn't sure if there was a 100% infection rate, but I could only pray that there wasn't.

The prisoner was still knocked out. Unceremoniously, I picked his light body up, and dunked it in the water. I needed it to wake up so we could begin observing its behavior. But for some reason, even though it woke up, it refused to do anything. It simply sat there and stared blankly up at the sky. It was as if whatever had been controlling it had disappeared.... Rhapsody's final words came to mind. "We command the Touch...." Perhaps it had been trained well, or perhaps it was observing and reporting back to its master. I hit on the head and knocked it out.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I couldn't believe what I saw. The bombing of the building. So many innocents could have been lost, infected with a chance of being cured could have been lost. I checked my Pokeballs to make sure everyone was there, they were, everything checked out. Still the Safari Zone was gone. I turned over to Red "I am sure they all made it out just in the nick of time."

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo just followed. Before he knew it, he pulled himself out of the jeep and watched horrifically as everything in Pastoria City, inside the dome that collapsed, was destroyed by the bombing of a plane that descended into the horizon. His blood froze.

It took him awhile to take it all in, and when he did, Leo fell to his knees, "No... all the pokemon... killed...? Just because they're a little different... and have some kind of virus...? This isn't right... How could you do this...?" Leo half murmured, an arm to his face as his sobbed, tears falling.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I nodded at Massimo, "I believe everyone did."

I got up and walked to the kid. "They were monsters, not Pokemon. There is no cure for what they have and the only way to put them out of their misery is to kill them. This virus is capable of taking over its host completely and since it is contagious by blood we have to exterminate all the infected."

I touched my communicator and several blips of color blinked on a map. "Axel and the others are on the beach directly east of here. We can set up camp there since it's already getting dark." I jumped into the Jeep, waiting for everyone to load up, then headed towards Axel's location. I touched the communicator, "Axel, we're headed your way and will be there in about ten minutes."

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I opened a private channel to Red. "We need weapons if we wanna survive. My lasso did nothing, and that was my super strong, heat resistant one too." I muttered into my communicator. "I would not say this if we were dealing with normal pokemon, but if we are gonna kill, might as well have weapons to do it."

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Got it, Red." I cut the link. I dragged the Dusknoir back to the camp and set Psystone to guard him. I checked Miten's splint, and piled more wood on the fire. All I had to do then was wait for the others to arrive.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked over to the new guy. "I know how you feel man. It is hard, but that is the way the things had to be done." I turned over to Red "they are still Pokemon no matter what happens to them." I walked over to the Jeep a little impatient to get to my new friends, though we have only known each other for only a short time I felt a deep connection and want to protect them come over me.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"They were monsters, not Pokemon. There is no cure for what they have and the only way to put them out of their misery is to kill them. This virus is capable of taking over its host completely and since it is contagious by blood we have to exterminate all the infected."

"I know how you feel man. It is hard, but that is the way the things had to be done." "Red, they are still Pokemon no matter what happens to them."

Leo felt a great distaste for Red at that very moment. Leo wanted to scream, but Red had already left for the car before he could say anything. Sparky sided with him as Leo stood back up in a stumble, wiping the tears from his face, "...Red... From now on, I hate him." He cursed his name under his breath.

"Pika pi..." Sparky murmured sadly.

Leo turned, throwing his fists about as he screamed to Red. He tore off the wig and scientist getup to reveal his black jacket and dark red hair attire, "Then, I'll find the cure! I promise you! And then you'll see what you've done here was a mistake! I promise you that, Red Feor!!" he screamed, grunting when he realised all that came out of his mouth now probably sounded like some kind of cry-baby yelling a tantrum, he sighed, "...Because, if I can't save a few pokemon, what kind of Pokemon Master does that make me..." he said sadly with a shrug of the head.

---

Realising it was pointless to follow them from afar now that he had gone out of his way to help them, therefore failing what was his mission, he jumped into the car and slammed the door closed as he sat with a grumble, legs as well as arms at a cross, "Yeah, I'll come along. But not because you wanted me to, Red." He said bluntly, glaring out the car window. Sparky happily came along, too, sitting on Leo's lap.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I looked at Leo as he screamed that he would find a cure.

As we all drove off towards Axel's location my thoughts flew around my head like a tornado. We arrived where Axel and the others were laying, the Dusknoir unconscious. "Good job on actually capturing an infected one. Most people died trying to catch just a Touched Budew but you managed to catch a Dusknoir."

I looked at my communicator, remembering what Jack had said. And that's going to be our next stop....how convenient. I managed to get a fire going and sat down, huffing as I sat.

I looked at Axel, "Do you really want to keep this infected Pokemon? There is only one way to somewhat tame it but it's very painful for it....and me. You must care for it since you bothered to risk your life by saving it from the blast."

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Coco landed with a thud, and I jumped off, recalling Coco as I did so. "Rest, you did good."I whispered and walked towards the fire calmly, noting the prisoner Duskinoir. "Hello everyone, deciding this poor Duskinoirs fate?" I called cheerfully.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked over at Red. "Thanks. It cost me, though. But I think an infected Pokemon could be very useful. Worst comes to worst, we send it off to your parents in Sunnyshore, right?? Or will they have betrayed us by that point?" Realizing what I just said, I hurriedly added on, "Well, I mean, it's not really like that, but... uh..... well, you get what I mean. Anyways, what is this 'procedure' you're talking about? If it puts you, our main source of protection, out of commission, then it's not worth it. The decision is yours, either way."

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the newcomer stunned. He threw a temper tantrum, but in a way he was right to do so. The way Red reacted by saying that they were monsters, made me sick, still they acted like monsters. Thinking on the words that he said reminded me of the vow I made to myself I will protect and serve all Pokemon no matter what. I decided after all this is done, I will travel to Lavender Town in Kanto to make proper atonement for the lost Pokemon lives at the Pokemon tower. I decided to introduce myself to the newcomer. "My name is Massimo Francisco, and I would like to help you find that cure that you want." I like this guy, he really shows compassion when it is needed, and this is a time when it is needed. o the lives of the lost Pokemon.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo sat next to the fire, legs crossed. He was still pretty mad, it was written all over his face. Sparky was looking over all the new people with interest and the Dusknoir that they were going on about. Leo sighed when he looked back at Sparky. What was with her? Why was she so happy? Leo turned back to the fire with a small sigh.

The person who was with Leo when he yelled at Red, introduced himself to Leo. Massimo Francisco. He had sort of fine brown hair with a white bandana around his forehead. He also felt the same way he was feeling. Still, it was hard to communicate to someone after he had stalked them for someone behind the scenes.

"Massimo... right. My name's..." Leo sighed as he looked into the fire, "It's... It... It doesn't matter... Thanks, and I'm sorry about you having to see that earlier," Leo clenched his fists, "I was just so mad... I've been so confused lately... I thought yelling at him would help make me feel better, but I was wrong."

Leo shrugged his head. He guessed then and there, if hundreds of pokemon had to die for the answers he needed, he was better off not knowing what happened to him 5 years ago.

"My name's Leo," he finally answered, "I'd probably go on about how great a pokemon trainer I was, but I'm just not feeling myself today... I don't deserve to be called anything but a stupid kid. That promise though, I intend to keep it. I will find the cure, no matter what."

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I laughed when Axel talked about my parents. "They're not my parents. I never knew my parents, or even if I had parents."

I walked over to the Dusknoir, "There is only one way to get rid of its blood lust and violence. We have to cover it in my blood. I'll be fine by morning but it does take a lot out of me. The Dusknoir will still be infected but it won't be under its control. So it's up to you Axel. Kill it or save it?"

Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next