It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Search for Spiritomb! ANYBODY JOIN! READ FIRST POST! PLEASE! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, thanks you summed it up for me in 2 sentences. :)

Parisa (aka umbreon) walked away from her friends as they inspected the Weavile. She wondered over to a large tree, as it seemed there was something eery about it. SHe looked up, and a Hoothoot sitting on a low branch dropped a pellet on her face and looked away innocently. Stupid bird, she thought, turning away. Still, there seemed to be something weird about the tree. SHe turned around to go the other way, and she thought she saw something very briefly, though she wasn't quite sure what it was. She looked behind her and saw a brief glance of it again; it appeared a bit reddish from the brief moment she saw it. Turning her head forward again, she found herself suddenly staring into the eyes of a large, red-and-white dragon-like thing. {latias} It flew off before she could say anything, obviously wanting her to follow it. But as she set off, a few steps later she heard someone call after her, saying, "Hey, where ya goin' Parisa?" So she turned and walked back over to them, and explained what she'd seen.

Image (by Ender)

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Can I join as

Species : Absol
Name: Shade

Special moves (Up to four)
Move 1 : Night Slash

Steathily Sneaks and bashes target.

Power: medium

Move 2 : Forsight / future sight

Sees missfortune in the future

Power:N/A

Move 3 : Superpower

Tackle target

Power: High

Move 4 : Howl

Makes Absol more alert

Power:N/A

Weapon(s): Dark Skullblade( a special cover for the thing that is on Absols head) & dark Tailblade

Weapon Techniques (Up to eight)
Move 1 : Slice
Move 2 : Energy Blade
(shoots out razor sharp waves)
Move 3 : Tail Whip
(But it's with a tailblade so it's a productive wep tech)
Move 4 : Tail Slap
(Causes a small earthquake)

Personality: Lone wolf kinda guy, a sceptic, and a pessimist.

Last edited by flygon tamer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@ Sceptile: Accepted.
@ flygon: Also accepted.
@ khoufu: Nice plot twist there! I wonder what it means...

Meanwhile, Nightmare has more important matters to attend to.

Nightmare delved into Gardevoir's hideout, fully alert for the slightest hint of danger. Fortunately, none came;
but he remained ready all the same.

After a lot of random meandering (that sounds kinda funny), he found a
private looking room with a desk in it; He guessed that it was an office. He entered the room and noticed pictures on the wall, and a laptop computer that wasn't noticeable before. More pictures were beside it. Nightmare only noticed one in particular.

A younger version of Gardevoir stood on an altar, facing away from the camera. A handsome looking Gallade stood beside her, her hand in his. The legendary Mew stood in front of them, with a large book in hand.

That must have been her wedding day, Nightmare thought. He tried to memorize what he could see of Gallade's face; maybe it would come in handy.

He turned to the laptop and turned it on. It asked Nightmare for a password. He chuckled to himself as he reached his hand into the screen and entered the virtual world.

Nightmare found himself in a small, gray room; a gate stood nearby. To be expected, since he hadn't put in the password. He repeatedly rammed himself into the gate as hard as he could. Eventually, it was broken down. As he started wondering around, he marveled at how relatively simple it was; he had made far more complex systems than this.

Eventually, he found something of use; a list of all the Mafia member's addresses. He memorized them all as best as he could and left the virtual realm.

"Hmmm.... Now what...." he said.

He started searching the computer, and found some very repulsive files that made Nightmare shudder with fear.
Others were simply so disgusting that he deleted them on sight. Finally, after much searching and puking, he found what he was looking for.

Darling husband,
If you're reading this, it probably means I've finally kicked off. If you go to your prison levels, you'll find the item of value that Boss was after. Do me a favor, and try to get it to Hypno for a little traveling. Most of all, DO NOT LOSE IT!!! Boss wants it intact, and un-spoiled. Don't worry for me darling; I hope I'll be fine.

Love from,
Gardevoir

XOXOXO

Nightmare guessed that the "item of value" was probably Spiritomb. He lifted an eyebrow at the e-mail. She had apparently set it up so as to send itself when Spiritomb was teleported so as to have a back-up plan of sorts.

Nightmare floated back up to surface to share his discoveries with everyone.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Wow one of you thinks that you have seen a big red dragon and the other has vauable information, I wonder who I should listen to first?" Atra said.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
can I please have someone fill me in?

Oh and can I have two Poocheana Aprentices?

Well I read up a bit, and until I get info, I'll wing it.

Last edited by flygon tamer on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sure, go ahead with the Poochyenas. I'll fill in for a while too.

Nightmare pondered what Parisa's "vision" was supposed to mean. The dragon she had seen, judging by her description, was most definitively Latias; there was no other such Pokemon. Why was she there though? One possibility was that Latias had come to flail Gardevoir about the memberships, only to discover that she was dead. Another was that Latias was simply a traveling Pokemon; maybe it was coincidence. Yet another was as a warning not to mess with them; Nightmare wasn't going to do that though, even if it WAS what it meant. It could also be an attempt to lure them into a trap; they would need to avoid it. The only thing Nightmare could think of was to file it away for later.

In the meanwhile, however, there where more important things to do. Nightmare called out, "Is anyone present who has a good map?"

A young Misdreavus drifted forward and handed him a scroll. She said with a cold tone,
"You'd better give it back the way I gave it to ya' in."

A Mismagius appeared beside her. "Now dear! You now better than that," she admonished.
"I'm terribly sorry," she said to Nightmare. "My daughter is rather rude. I will need to address
that," she said, with a glance towards the young one. Misdreavus cringed slightly.

"Thank you," Nightmare said and drifted off a ways in a clear dismissal. He then took a blank sheet and copied the map, labeling the places where the Mafia members were hidden. He examined his new map, and traced out a route. "Dusk! Dark! Parisa!" he shouted.

When they had come to him, he said, "Alright. Gardevoir has evidently sent Spiritomb off to her husband. He is
in Mossdeep, in the Hoenn Region. Any ideas for getting there?"

Que everybody else. First one to present a passable idea, without introducing new characters, doesn't taste Shadow's Death. Remember, we are in Saffron city, in Kanto.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Just your average 10 year old

"OH! I NOW HOW TO GET THERE!" Haunter said as he floated into the building and came back with the two Abra that kidnapped Spiritomb. "Now take us to Mossdeep or taste a Shadow Ball." "o..okay." they said meekly. "Nightmare, Dark, and myself will take this one, Dusk, Parsia and Atra take that one"

After we get there, I can either bump 'em off or let them go free.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Parisa walked over to the Abra appointed to her. "You know, I can think of a much better way of getting to..." SHe trailed off, suddenly seeing a spot of red in the corner of her eye. She turned, and the dragon, apparently called 'Latias', was right there. "Hey, everyone," she said, keeping it at the front of her vision. She asked if anyone else saw it, but no one else did, even though she saw it clear as day right above the treetops. Pondering on what Nightmare said what it might mean earlier, she thought she should just get to the Abra and leave. But, she needed another opinion, so she asked what they all thought.
I don't care either way, follow it or go on the Abra.

Image (by Ender)

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm

OH and can you make absol's name Shade?

Oh and any wep suggewstion, mines a bit lackluster

Last edited by flygon tamer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Hey! Howabout Gallade has Fighting-Types on his team? That'll make things more interesting. :twisted:
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:31 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@khoufu: Listen to the Nightmare; he's a smart 'n.
Flygon: Literally, or figuratively? Either way, I suggest a helmet maybe? Absol has been known to use the scythe on it's head, as well as it's claws. Not to mention it's tail (I think.) Absol also has mediocre defense; maybe a little armor?
@Ching-a-ling-a-ling: Yes, but include Psychics as well.
@Beav: The Abras have a secret.....Hehehe....

Nightmare looked over the two Abra that was about to teleport them to Mossdeep. He felt rather skeptical; there was something wrong here.

"Wait a minute guys," Nightmare said. "How do we know these guys are on the level?"

The Abras looked at each other. Nightmare dared not try to breach their minds; He was nowhere near Spiritomb's skill, and there were two of them.
One of them said, "If we betray you, you will kill us."

A bold statement, Nightmare thought. But very true.

"Very well. Take us to Mossdeep," he said.

In other words, "Lead the way Smeagol!"

Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 am
Profile WWW

I quit, being ignored sucks.

EDIT: you know what I'll give you one chance to at least aknowledge me, again I post(for the third time)

EDIT: Fine I see that that doesn't fit, nevermind

Last edited by flygon tamer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize. I've been a bit busy lately.

Nightmare turned at the noise of approaching feet. An Absol approached from the nearby forest. Tthe Absol approached, and said,
"Let me join with you." Two Poochyena trailed up behind him.

Nightmare lifted an eyebrow. "What is your purpose with us?" he asked. He had learned some caution; he wasn't going to trust him on his word alone.

Meanwhile....

Spiritomb awoke to a small cell. He was, once again, trapped. At least he could move this time. However, he discovered that other activity was limited; there was some slightly more advanced technology here. A loud THUD came from out of sight. Spiritomb looked through the bars as best as he could; a tall figure in a cloak came. The cloak hid it's face; Spiritomb could not tell who or what it might be. Then, the hood pulled back, and revealed the second Mafia member.

Gallade.

Que Chingy and/or Flygon. Whoever gets to it first.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:02 am
Profile WWW

hoy vey!
" I'm just here because I want to avoid disaster," Shade said, " I have a kind of sixth sense about when ones coming. Now about those Abra. Do you truely trust them?" Shade remarked, "they could just teleport you into the PSI base, and you wouldn't have time to kill them, you'd be dead or captured like Spiritomb before you could".

"But boss",Dark, one the poochyenes(Houndour now) said, "Walking there would take forever".

"So could being imprisoned" Shadow, the other(Still a Poochyene), said.

"Stop bickering!" Shade hissed. "I could, though place a future sight attack on them, then if anything bad happend, I could kill them." The air around the Abras became distorted for a half second, "There. If I don't find you in Mossdeep, you can count them dead." Absol said," I'm going to ask nintales to teleport me, I trust her a little more."

Last edited by flygon tamer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 am
I need to shut the **** up

Gallade bent down to inspect Spiritomb. Handsome but sinister, his crimson eyes regarded Spiritomb with a perverted kind of curiosity. Then he smiled.
"My name is Gallade."

The Pokemon spoke like the typical English gentleman; posh with a touch of contempt. Two lethal-looking Machokes flanked him on either side.

"I am Gardevoir's husband. Unfortunately, a bad of your cronies has just killed her!"

Gallade's eyes were now glowing, and the sheer terrifying fury they radiated seem to pin Spiritomb down.

"YOU - DISGUSTING - PIECE - OF - FILTH!!" screamed Gallade. The scream was particularly high-pitched. Spiritomb felt a little scared, and found that he could not talk; his eyes were fixed on Gallade's, which were a hypnotizing, swirling mass of different shades of red.

"Leaf Blade."

One of Gallade's blades glowed green. It struck Spiritomb with the flat side of the blade, but the force was enough to knock him out and send him flying to the other side of the room.

"You are only worthy of the flat side of my blade. We will meet again."

Gallade marched out of the room, locking it psychically as he walked away.

IN THE MAIN CONTROL ROOM OF GALLADE'S BASE.....

"Sir! Sir!" cried a slightly stressed-looking Eggxecutor. "We have reports of Ghost-Types appearing in Mossdeep."

Gallade stared at the screen.

They are here.

{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 am

AT NINETALES CAVE

"Well you certainly jumped on their bandwagon" Ninetales muttered as Shade entered, " You were only supposed to warn them".

" You expected me to let them die?" Shade shouted.

"If they want to, let them," Ninetales said calmly.

"Just get me to Mossdeep", Shade retorted.

Suddenly a purple glow appeared around Shade, Dark, and Shadow. " Just don't mess this up" Ninetales said. Then Bang they were in Mossdeep.

Oh and make Dark a houndour, not pooch, sorry bout so much mind changing.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Since Chingy put us in Mossdeep already, in a nutshell, I whiped out my staff, used telekinesis and took over the Abra and made them take up to Mossdeep.

"Done. Now what do we do with them? Let them run to Gallade or kill them" Haunter said as a Shadow Ball formed in between his floating hands. The Abra shuttered, "Please don't kill us!"

Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Shade wandered toward the the group "Let 'em walk," he said, "The when Gallade kills them for treason, our concionses are clean. By the way, my name is Shade.

Sorry bout posting again so soon, I'll try to slow down.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 pm

"no, you guys saw how Gardevoir was. Gallade most likely wanted them to bring us here. It's probably all one big plan to make us fail."

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'm not sure," Shade muttered," Gallade seems the type with more honor than that. He's more likely to have attacked us upfront in Saffron if he wanted us dead. But if you'd like to be safe, then blast away."

"Well, I'm off to explore Mossdeep, you can talk amongst yourselves. Find me when you're ready to find Gallade." Shade, Dark, and Shadow Wandered off into the island.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Here's an idea: After defeating Gallade or whatever, then we see the Psychic-type legendaries, and Parisa realizes thet Latias was trying to warn her (but Latios was keeping Latias's mouth shut Psychically) that if they messed with the Psychics any more they'd have to pay Big Time, being attacked by Latias,Latios,Mew,Mewtwo,Lugia,etc.

Parisa stepepd away from the Abra, feeling unsteady for a moment, after being transported halfway across the globe. If we'd have gone through the planet, she thought, we could have gotten hurt, and we'd be in pieces... Visualizing the nauziating sight of blood made her remember the Latias she'd seen. She tried to shake it from her mind, but she couldn't stop thinking about it. Focus, focus, she told herself. "I'm coming with you," she said as Shade, Dark, and Shadow started to walk off. Maybe a walk etc. would get Latias off her mind.

And for those of you in the audience... {latias} {latias} {latias} {latias} {latias}

Image (by Ender)

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:19 pm

"Sure do what you want", Shade said.

*it's been too long since the last time I've seen a rocket launch* Shade thought," Lets see a rocket go up, " Shade said, "I believe one's launching soon."

Maybe Gallade could plan something having to do with the launch

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, how about near the end they go to the Space Station and they have to see one more Psychic legendary: Deoxys, which you can get to on a rocket.

Parisa followed them silently, trying to get Latias out of her mind. Man, for a pokemon that wont' speak, it has an enormously big mind or whatever, she thought. THinking that talking might get rid of it, she said, "Hey, guys, what do ou make of the Latias, and that is seemed only visible to me?"

Image (by Ender)

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When the transportation finished. Atra felt quiet weird and dizzy. He looked up to see Haunter floating above him. "For goodness sake Hauter, you scared the bidoof out of me," Atra said, "Look if we don't kill them. Gallade wont. He probably wants a big size of an army as he can get. " Atra said preparing a Dark Pulse.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Atra! Haunter! NO!" Nightmare shouted as he saw them preparing attacks. "As much as we don't like it, we can not do this."
He looked at the Abra, and said, "They were true to their word; we must hold to ours."

They looked up slowly. This was an unusual feeling for the two Abra; enemies weren't supposed to show mercy. Were they?

Nightmare said to them, "Go forth, do what you see fit."

The two Abra bowed in respect, and left with a flash.

He turned and said, "Look for clues, but stay out of sight! Let nobody see or hear you."

Nightmare wondered what to do now. He guessed that Gallade was a lot tougher than Gardevoir; a physical fight would be foolhardy.
He noticed a few satellite dishes on the tops of various buildings. Most were rather small, as if to avoid drawing attention. On closer inspection, he discovered that some of them had control panels; very unusual. He filed it away for later, and then something unexpected happened.

Nightmare saw a glimpse of blue to his right; he looked, trying not to move. He saw a dragon shape; it disappeared before he could make out details. Latios, he thought. Great. Not one, but two legends are chasing us.

Nightmare decided the best thing to do was keep quiet about it; there were more important things to worry about.

Meanwhile...

Stars flew overhead as Spiritomb slammed into the wall. He heard Gallade say something; but didn't really notice or care what.

He sensed a lot of anger and despair from him; not to mention hatred for Spiritomb.

The only thing to do was wait until something happened.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next