It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Search for Spiritomb! ANYBODY JOIN! READ FIRST POST! PLEASE! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

guess who's back?! =D

Gengar floated around looking for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing relevant, he decided to go back to the start point. Suddenly looking around he saw a weak flash of blue light passing around, but ignored it, seeing as it disappeared.
"Probably my imagination" He thought as he stopped floating, tired.
He yawned and threw himself under a shadow to rest for a while.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Atra reduced the Dark Pulse back down. Although he thought they should have destroyed the Abras. He decided to listen to Nightmare. So he decided to have a little look around. He also noticed the satellite dishes on top of the houses. To make it easier for himself to sneak around he decided to turn invisible. He did so instead of crawling through bushes he could just walk normally.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am
is very close to getting banned

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Back on me talking to Koufu

*So Ninetales was right* Shade thought *Latias is desprate*. Shade knew plenty about Latias, but explaining it to a obsessed Umbreon, only makes a problem worse " So you saw som sort of red and white dragon," Shade said is as believable a fake supprised voice as he could, " I've never heard of such a thing."

Koufu how would your character know Latias's name?I played it off as though you only gave me a description.

Suddenly a blue blur shot by *Latios... Dang, this isn't good.* Shade thought.

Seconds later Latios stopped in front of the rocket launch site, eyes transfixed on the rocket. Suddenly, Shades skullblade glowed, "Ok peaceful walk, is over, we're going to inspect the rocket, " this couldn't be good, something in the rocket was suppressing his ability to sense danger. Throwing caution to the wind Shade sprinted to the rocket loading dock.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 am
Just your average 10 year old

instead of throwing shadw ball at the Abras, haunter shot it at Latios in front of the rocket launch. "We want answers."

Please don't jump me for it

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought someone said it was Latias that she saw, right? But she never heard of it til now, and doesn't knowa bout Latios.

Parisa nodded to Shade. "Yes, a red-n-white dragon. I douldn't make much of its face, but appeared t ohave an odd lok in its eyes, as if trying to say something but unable to."
How about some people see Latias, some see Latios, and someone (Parisa?) can see both. Also, can I play as Latias/Latias, since they're minor characters and they were my idea?

Image (by Ender)

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nightmare saw a green head down below him. He squinted to try and recognize it. It's owner turned the corner, and revealed...

Gallade. It was definitely theone they were searching for. He seemed very relaxed; probably an act.

Nightmare floated from rooftop to rooftop to try and keep up with Gallade. Eventually, Gallade lead him to a door near a dock. Gallade whispered something to the door, and entered. Nightmare dared to float closer; but not too close. He made sure to remember this place.

Meanwhile...

Spiritomb watched a nearby guard as he walked back and forth, from one end of the prison to the other.
He decided to try a newer art he had learned; telepathic persuasion.

"Gallade's a tough guy, huh?" he said.

The Machoke startled. "I guess. But he deals with a lot; you have to be tough.
Still, he could be a little easier on us," he sighed.

Spiritomb tried to act surprised. "It's not that bad of a job now, is it?"

Machoke replied, "Yeah. He's very unpredictable; one day, we'll get big bonuses, the and the next? We might get a paycut, or downgrade, or even fired. Or nothing at all. You never can tell."

Spiritomb nodded, trying not to show his immense relief. "I'll bet there's more constructive ways you could use your time too, I'll bet."

Machoke nodded. Spiritomb was almost ready to get out; and it all went down the drain.

A loud shout came from the other end of the room. "Machoke! Do NOT talk to the prisoners!" The voice belonged to a Kadabra.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:06 am
Profile WWW

Location: Hiding in that dark corner of the room, waiting for you to drop your gaurd.
Shade heard the comment the haunter made, and sliced at his hands, " Are you insane?" He said, " You wan't to just ask him to ki-"

It was too late, Latios saw them and a ball of psychic energy nearly struck Shade. A second bast came out, perfectly on target and just before striking Shade, he was suddenly levitated in the air.

"Looks like it's time to stop," a echoing voice called out.

"Nineails, I can handle myself tanks", Shade said, thrashing about to try and break the hold. Finaly perservering, he broke nintails telekeniesis. "Now if you don't want me killed stop mess-" yet again another ball of power sent out, but this one hit bullseye. "GAHHH," Shade writhed in pain on the ground. * I thought... Uh can't even ... strait. Is ... death?* Shades thoughts were muttled and broken, the blast was seeping into his conciousness. He staggered back to his feet and limped to cover, his body was going numb, his front-left leg wasn't working. He colapsed, his sight blurring, he could barely make out the faces of Dark and Shadow trying to help him. " I .... die yet, I can't .... yet, No No it didn't ...."

He blacked out

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nightmare heard shouting and crashing from the space station. He went as fast as he could to the scene. There lay Shade, apparently dead. Haunter and Dark stood over him, trying to revive him. Latios floated nearby, a glowing ball between it's paws.

Nightmare's eye's widened. "MOVE!" he shouted, and shoved them out of the way; the ball hit him instead.

But Nightmare was unfazed by the attack. He did something then that he would regret forever.

He drew his sword and threw it at Latios. He plucked it from the air with ease and looked at it. Latios shoved it into the ground and rushed at Nightmare. Nightmare held his hands out; he had done this many times with Haunter.

Latios hit him with full force; Nightmare pushed with all his might; he was just barely able to stop Latios and throw him aside. His hand caught on a gem hanging around Latios's neck; it snapped off and Latios disappeared.

Nightmare marveled at the gem. He put it away though; Shade needed attending. Nightmare held a hand over him and tried to heal him. After a long painful minute, the old Absol rose from the ground and asked, "What happened?"

Nightmare said, "You made the mistake of underestimating a Legendary." They all looked at him with wide and curious eyes. "What is it?" Nightmare asked. All he got was more looks.

Nightmare is stuck speaking his native Static now. Play along please?

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Parisa came running as she saw a blue-ish dragon similar to the red one, attacking the ghosts. "What happened?" she asked as she came to a stop near the nearly-dead Shade, watching the Dragon fly silently away toward the west. As Dark and Haunter explained it, she nodded. "Have you ever seen Latias?" she asked after they were done.
"No, only Latios," replied Haunter.
"Latios?" Parisa asked, tilting her head.
"Yeah, the blue one, similar to his...sister, Latias."
"Strange, it seems taht everyone can only see one or the other accept me; I've seen both." As she spoke, she heard voices in her head. Latios, he seemed to be calling her from the East, and Latias, calling form the West.

(Twilight Zone moment.

Image (by Ender)

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Translate please? We need to know what you say." All he got was more jibberish.

He motioned it out with his hands, "We... need to... understand... what you... say."

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Shade staggered back to his feet "Arrrrrg!!!"" he yelled, " I'm gonna kill Ninetales!" Shade double took. No latios. It must have fled. Latios is stronger than he thought, psychic hits NEVER hurt him...

Last edited by flygon tamer on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am

Accidental double post, please remove.

Last edited by flygon tamer on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:40 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nightmare stared as everybody started spouting jibber-jabber. He couldn't understand a word. Then he realized something; Why was he speaking Static and not Pokemonish? He tried speaking Pokemonish, and realized he had somehow forgotten it all. Haunter was waving his hands and shouting. Parisa stared off into the distance. Shade was gibbering with an upset look on his face. Nightmare thought for a moment. An idea came to him. He took Haunter by the hand and lead him into the Pokemon center. He turned on the computer and found a map of Kanto. He pointed at Cinnabar Island. He needed 'M.

Please understand me, Nightmare pleaded to himself.

Hmmmmm..... This could be very inconvenient.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I need 'M. ... Please understand me.
Why was Parisa having all these thoughts that weren't hers? The first 2 seemed to be Latias and latios, but this one...whose was it? ightmare had taken Haunter into the Pokemon Center for something...Could it be Nightmare's? She dashed into the Pokemon Center, and found Nightmare pointing to an island on the Kanto map. "You need 'M?" She asked before she could think; the words seemed to jump out of her mouth. This all was very strange. Could she be getting psychic powers, or was it Latias/Latios trying to help her? It probably wasn't the latter.
Nightmare seemed to understand, while Haunter looked at Parisa oddly, as if he didn't understand. "yes, yes I need 'M! Wait, how did you know that? And how do I understand you?"
Parisa thought a moment. "It seems I can suddenly somehow sense things in a way. While I was outside I heard some of your thoughts echo thorough my mind. I don't know what's causing this, though." Haunter looked at her in astonishment, as if thinking Not her, too! and Great, they can understand each other, at the same time.
"But, how will we get to Cinnabar Island without the Abras?" she asked, creasing her forehead in thought. Parisa turned to Haunter. "Haunter, do you know how we can get to CInnabar Island quickly enough for Nightmare to get to 'M for help with this problem?"

(Twilight Zone moment again)

Image (by Ender)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Shade finaly regained composeur. The group was inturmoil. Parisa was obsessed with latios and latias, one of which tried to kill them. Nightmare was speaking some foreign tounge he did not understand. Haunter was desprately trying to understand. Shade himself was still a bit twitchy. That Weavile, Altra Shade believed his name was, was nowhere to be found. And they hadn't seen that Gengar since it flew up to patrol. The group was rag-tag and doomed, them were better off taking their victory and running before Gallade killed them when they're dissorganised.

Shade walked into the pokemon center. Finaly Shade remembered something, " The Rocket!" Shade shouted, "It has 'something' in it, plus it's water landing will be right outside of Cinnibar tommarow!

Umbreon speaks Tech... Wierd.

But that was a plot tool.

Next time he creates a plot tool like that, try not to trash it in typical Mary Jane'esque.

Also avoid trying to "Win" the RP by fixing every problem, it doesn't work that way.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wasn't trying to 'win' the RP, I was just trying to think of something to do. In fact, it's going to cause her trouble sometime when she's using her temporary 'psychic moments' and cause a terrible fate, like moving a rock and it falls on her, etc.

Parisa turned back to ask Nightmare something, but he was speaking gibberish again; she'd lost her short ability to understand him. So perhaps she wasn't gaining psychic-powers. She looked at Nightmare, he was smiling hopefully, and Parisa didn't have anything to say; her mouth hung open, and she put a look of sorrow on her face, hoping he would understand what had just happened. haunter must have seen this. "What's wrong?" e asked.
"...I-I don't know. I could understand him for a moment, then I turned back to talk to him again and his words turned to gibberish again." Parisa started to walk away, saying under her breath, "Curse those psychic dragons, it's probably them playing a 'game' with me." But outside wasn't any better; 2 were missing at the moment and Shadew as still twitchy. She decided to go looking for Altra, or whatever that Weavile's name was.

Image (by Ender)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok sounds less like poweplaying I guess.

Shade was tempted to look for the Gengar, but managed to convince himself against it. " I'm going to talk to Ninetales, "Shade said. Despite all the trouble she's caused she probably knows more about the situation than him, or likely any of them. "Take me out Nines' ," he said into the air. suddenly his head panged, and he was out cold again. * What the ....! My thoughts ... mixed. Not .....! *

Note: Shade (not Dark and Shadow) isn't on mossdeep anymore, but you did see him pass out before dissapearing.

Figured I might as well give you these

Species : Houdour
Name : Dark

Special moves

Move 1 : flamethrower

Effect: self explanitory

Move 2 : Dark pulse

Effect: Damages and causes enimies to flinch for a split second

Move 3 : Crunch

Effect: self explanitory

Move 4 : Growl

Effect: intimidates enemies.

Weapon: Blackfire Blade

Weapon Techniques (Up to eight)
Move 1 : Standard Slash
Move 2 : Standard Stab
Move 3 : Standard Smash
Move 4 : Plume

Desc: A cloud of smoke shoots from the sword.

Move 5 : Blind

Desc: if hit, it blinds enemies.

Move 6 : Arial Rollout

Desc: Jumps in the air and does rapid somersault with blade in mounth and smash into the target.

Personality: Eager, wants to always succeed, but has an inner rage.

Species : Poochyena
Name : Shadow

Special moves (Up to four)

Move 1 : Shadow Sneak

Effect: Quicky sneaks through shadows and lays an un-dodgeable attack

Move 2 : Crunch

Effect: Self Explanitory

Move 3 : Night Slash

Effect: Same as Shade's

Move 4 : Theif

Effect: Steals something from the enemy

Weapon: Blackplains Blade

Weapon Techniques (Up to eight)
Move 1 : Standard Slash
Move 2 : Standard Stab
Move 3 : Standard Smash
Move 4 : Dust Storm

Desc: A storm of dust shoots up and cuts at flesh.

Move 5 : Blind

Desc: if hit, it blinds enemies.

Move 6 : Arial Rollout

Desc: Jumps in the air and does rapid somersault with blade in mounth and smash into the target.

Personality: Hyperactive, selfish, no real ability to plan.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm
I need to shut the **** up

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please at least try to let me keep up! *insert distressed face*

Gallade stepped out on Cinnabar Island.
The rocket had done it's job. It had carried him and that revolting Ghost-Type (or was it Dark-Type? Who cared anyway...) far away from Mossdeep and those other foolish cretins.
There was an Absol lying on the floor.
Perfect.
Gallade strode towards it with what he hoped was purpose.
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 am

Haunter looked out the window soon enough to see Absol faint then vanish. He typed on the PC frantically:

'HELP.. ABSOL FAINTED, DISAPPEARED. WE THINK GALLADE WENT TO CINNABAR ON THE ROCKET. NOW WE HAVE NO WAY TO GET TO CINNABAR.
HELP US NIGHTMARE
~HAUNTER'

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That was kinda funny Ching.

Nightmare read the message Haunter had typed. He thought for a moment; they could communicate to that extent. He snapped his fingers; he had an idea! He reached for the screen and entered virtual land.

Nightmare found himself in a large area. He looked around and started sorting through files. He found one labeled, "Instant Messenger". Maybe, just maybe, he could contact 'M with it. Not only could he "cure" Nightmare's sudden disability, but he could probably help them find Gallade as well. He typed in an address, and....

Everyone gasped as Nightmare disappeared. He went from immersed in the computer, to vanishing all together. Meanwhile, on Cinnabar, however....

'M was just about to step out of the scrambler when Nightmare appeared right in front of him, yammering in Static. "What is wrong with you!?!" he chastised. Nightmare continued to babble. Then 'M understood and switched to Static.

"You need to help me 'M!" Nightmare pleaded.

"Alright, fine. I seem to be pulling you out of the fire a whole awful lot these latest years," 'M sighed. He swarmed around Nightmare, enveloping him in pixels. He said something odd in another form of Static that even Nightmare couldn't understand. All knowledge of Pokemonish returned to him; but at what cost? The IM trip was a one-way package; he would need another way back.

The two glitches discussed Gallade for a while after 'M was back up to speed. 'M suggested that they go to the head Mafia member to try and ambush them. He also offered to teach Nightmare a better teleportation spell. Nightmare had no choice; he needed it.

'M walked him through the process of "glitching" himself, so as to ride on radio waves in the air. With a little ingenuity, one could control them to direct yourself. The travel is almost instantaneous. He dropped him off at Mossdeep, fully healed and thoroughly frustrated.

The other Pokemon stared in awe as he rematerialized beside them. Nightmare brought them up to speed in fluent Pokemonish. He was ready for action, and he was going to get it now.

Meanwhile....

Spiritomb watched with great care as Gallade stepped off the rocket. He would never see him coming. Spiritomb telepathically tossed a pebble over to the right; it was just enough to distract Gallade. As his head turned, Spiritomb slammed into Gallade with all of his might. Darkness flowed from him and into Gallade.... And after a long struggle.....

Spiritomb took control. It had worked; he had successfully possessed a Psychic type and lived to tell about it! He felt very proud of himself. A bad move, because Gallade started fighting for control as they were drug into the astral plane.

Okay you chunk of ching! Hit me with your best shot!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Shade woke up just in time to see Spiritomb dissapear. His skullblade glowed bright *Danger, no duh* His head still hurt a little, but he knew he had to help, so he departed for the Astral Plane.

Mind if I join in on this fight?[list=][/list]

Fri May 01, 2009 8:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jesus I am behind, I have know idea what is going on. It is all so confusing. Could someone help me?

Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am
I need to shut the **** up

What was funny????? And can I win this, pleases? I want Gallade to last a bit longer. :twisted:

Gallade felt his spirit being torn from his body. He saw Spiritomb and Absol's faces, warped and distorted, as they were pulled away from the physical world at fantastic speed.

Gallade cursed himself for being so careless.

"YOU AND YOUR "RESCUERS" OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH!"

He leapt into the air.

The battle had commenced.

Do make me win, I'm real busy this week......=] EDIT: Scrap that, I'm not that busy. I can afford to kick your but-tocks myself. =P
{chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Last edited by *superiorchingling* on Sat May 02, 2009 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 am

Shade was determined to make the first move, he lept in the air.

"SUPERPOWER"

He tried to hit, but was still dazed from fainting, and ended up slamming the ground. He got back to his feet, but fealt slightly weakened.

"ARRRG", Shade shouted, "Try to hit me!" He could feel his hot blood flowing in his veins. *Real combat! Finaly!* He was on his toes now.

"HOWL"

Let 'im win, we're both dazed anyway.

Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can someone help me?

Sat May 02, 2009 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next