It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Merek looked down at the floor trying to keep calm. "enough" he said. "I don't care if you become full wolf. This khazian, whether you like it or not

is your pack brother now. as a lippanese, I would've expected you of all people to respect brotherhood.""

He sat down near the fire that the khazian had just made on the forest floor. The rest followed suit, they sat in a circle around the fire, except

the fairy, who seemed to have taking a liking to him, she sat on his knee.

"My name is merek keddin mahass, I am from the tribe of lintar. my mentor "Fa" told me to go to the unicorn clearing in Thull Forest. He said that

a group of 8 warriors, from different tribes were to meet here."

He looked towards the mugatian. His hollow eyes looked back at him with ancient wisdom. "you are a mugatian, your people have given a vow to

defend Magothica whenever it was in danger, for the rest of your life....and even after that. So you should know that an evil tyrant by the name of

Ferrahs Jarrad has awoken an army of iron devils, who plan to turn the land of Magothica into a fiery waste land. And I am here to go to The Pit to

destroy Ferrahs Jarrad, and I assume that is your mission too."

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 am
Profile YIM
Just your average 10 year old

"So if 'Fa' told you to go to some pit and destroy some tyrant, why would you need every tribe to help?" Beav asked, "And don't even give me the 'Alone we are weak, but together we are strong' speech, if I hear it one more time I'll scream!' he complained "The five elders of the Luppan tribe never metioned evil what's his name once, and they know everything"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"because" he said angrily to the wolf. "we all have different skills and abilities, if we boost each other's strengths, and cover each other's weaknesses,

we can do anything."

"and do not speak ill of the elders of lippan, you should consider yourself lucky to be exposed to their wisdom"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 am
Profile YIM

"I never spoke ill of the elders! I just said they never said anything about what you're talking about!" He argued, "And don't take your attitude out on me unless you like your face slashed!"

The more I hear about this 'fellowship', the less I like it! he thought.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet stood there questioning all the comotion. He raised his hand. "Hold on there goody-goody cupid, so your saying I have to team up with you, Aqua Boy, Doggy, the Pyromaniac, a little fairy, a skeleton, and Robin Hood(the archer). You know I'm all for exitement and frying Devils, but how can I trust a skeleton who can't keep his legs, a wolfman who at any second might rip my face to shreds and a pyromaniac with hatred to Aqua Boy? And why is it my luck to run into an Iron Devil, a dying oldman and a circus of freakshow!"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 am

"Can't trust me??!!" Beav shouted, standing up enraged, "I'm not gonna shred your face unless you want me too, so back off magic boy!" he said, pushing the mage back, "That's it, I'm out of here! good luck in that hole of yours!" he said walking away.

I'm not really leaving, it's just for drama.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry beav, I misread your post :mrgreen:

The wolfman got up and walked away. merek shouted after him " don't forget that this fairy saved you from bleeding to death, and if I'm not

mistaken, the lippanese forest code states that a if a lippan has ever had his life saved, he must repay his dept to the person who saved him.

meaning that this little petaghian has the choice of whether you stay or you go. plus, you already promised to join the fellowship. you are by far the

worst lippan I have ever come across. what would your elders say if they heard of what you are doing?"

Now Merek looked at the mage. "because, if I'm not mistaken, your lost. Kalaspel is far away, and....(he nodded towards the wolf man) I don't think you want to be alone in the forest at night." he said with a smirk.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The wolf walked away.
We are quite similar. People always assume the worst of us, and our actions are based off instinct.
"Hey, wolfie! Come back here! You already promised to join this fellowship thingy to the nice angel who has been so kind and prevented us all from killing you on the spot."
Vander leapt forward and put his flaming hand in front of the wolfman.
"Now you play nice and listen to what everybdy has to say, or I'm sure archer kid here might have some sharp words to shoot at you, eh? Get the gist?"
Not waiting for a response, Vander strode back into the light of the fire.
"Well, this sounds good. It appears we have divided further. Since I have nothing better to do, so I will follow this 'fellowship' anyways."
Vander sat back and looked at the stars.
"I do not hate the water boy. I react, and circumstances are set so that they affect the water people. When water people act, they also affect the Khaza. Some of each tribe hate each other because they hate how their destinies are affected by each other. I, however, have not lived with the Khaza tribe since I was very small. I have not had the rituals and the hatred ingrained in my mind. I simply survive as I see fit. You can trust me because I trust myself."

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:33 am

"I never promised to join." Beav said, "I said IF. Not I will. And what makes you so certain about Luppan code anyway? Luppan never share their code with other tribes, especialy ones that are out of their minds thinking they can save the world." "Oh, and get out of my way!"

I'm still not leaving[/drama]

EDIT: I changed around my post, I decided not to slash at Lordtomato's face

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Foolish wolf, does he not realize his fate is in our hands?
"Look wolfboy. If you leave, where are you going to go? Wander around somemore? You and I, we both are wanderers. There's nothing else to do, and besides, this may be fun! I also suggest you don't attack me cause then i'd have to defend myself. with fiire."

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet smirked at the Pyro. "You know I think we will get along fine, see watch this!" Jet pointed the ground near the wolfman's tail. A flame erupted setting the fur on the tail on fire. Jet laughed. He looked at angel boy. "He grinned. "This is too much fun, I guess I'll stick around."

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek had enough. He kicked off the ground with his wings spread, unsheathed his sword, and came down on the wolfman, knocked him down with

his elbow and held the sword to his throat. (he noticed that the mage had already set the wolf's tail on fire)

"Ask your elders of Fa, they will tell you who he is, and how he knows their code. And I've had enough of you violent actions towards my brothers"

and with that he he cut the ends off the wolfman's claws, rendering them useless. "Now go, you sorry excuse for a forest protector" he yelled.

he walked away from the wolf "your claws will grow back in a few days" he shouted back.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 am
Profile YIM

"How am I supposed to go back to my tribe if you keep me here?"

"and another thing, Violent actions? They are attacking me!"

Still not leaving. TRY CONVINCING ME HARDER

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This mage... he is cruel. He uses the fire for entertainment.
Vander was quite shocked. The idea of using fire for fun never occured to him before.
"Please do not do that. The wolf has had enough trouble. Can you do any other tricks, mage? Like, controlling yourself?"

The wolf was still not convinced.
"Ok. I give up. I'll let you guys deal with him. I'm gonna take a nap. wake me up if you guys need a new fire, or if a... *yaaawn* star...crashes... "

Vander went over to a nearby tree, crawled up and fell asleep.
The wolf guy seems ok. I hope they can convince him to join....

You guys are insanely active! I actually do have t otake a break so, have fun!

incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek sighed and turned back, took the wolf by the shoulder and took him into the forest, out of hearing reach of the rest.

"looke here" he said calmly. "I'm sorry I clipped you claws, but you left me no choice. you are from the tribe of lippan, my father taught me always

to respect the lippan tribes, he told me that you have dedicated your life to defend all living things, the iron devils...they're killing everything...the

killed my father"

"so are you going to deface my opinion of the lippan tribe, are you willing to give up everything you believe in, just because you don't get along with

these people? since when were the lippanese so selfish?"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Profile YIM

"Fine, I'll stay, but to make they people believe that I'm staying, we have to make this, seem right." He said.

If you don't get my hint, I'm saying we stage a fight.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet stretched hs arms. He had an idea. "Why are you wasting time to convince this pathtic excuse for a lippan warrior to join our elite team. He would just hold us back. I wouldn't be suprised if he was kicked out of his tribe, thats probaly why he is here." Jet spit in the wolfman's face. "Spitting in your face is probaly the only honor you will ever earn." Jet turned his back and and grinned.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek got the gist. He flew up out of the trees, in clear sight of everyone. he strengthened some moonlight, but not to complete solidarity, and flung

them down at the wolf. then he flew down to the fire "Had enough puppy?" he shouted. "come and get it"

he unsheathed his sword and braced himself.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 am
Profile YIM

To make it believeable, Beav leaped at Merek, knocking them both out of the forest, right into the crowd amd tried to bite him.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

deleted

Last edited by redt on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 am
Profile WWW

Me and Zombs are fighting, not paco, and don't interfere.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ignore redt's post. redt, read over again, and get your facts straight.

merek shoved the the blunt of his sword into the lippan's mouth, to stop his bite, and punched him in the face (lightly). and pushed him off.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:22 am
Profile YIM

Beav grabbed the sword and threw it aside, and flipped (softly) the angel over, and grabbed a vine and tied his wings together.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek struggled to free his wing. he couldn't, so he grabbed the wolf's head and bashed it into a tree,(putting the tip of his wing to soften the blow),

then he threw him to the ground.

"HAD ENOUGH?" he yelled.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:27 am
Profile YIM

Beav kicked the angel in the face (softly, you could hardly feel it but fly back) and said "No, how about you?"

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next