It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Just your average 10 year old

Beav ran through the large forest, as he had heard voices coming from the pond. He stopped at the small pond and took a long drink. He then turned around to see scorched ground and a dead devil. He looked around to see if he could see who did it and make them pay, as he could not stand to see a life killed for no reason, but he found no one.

He turned his nose to the ground, and sniffed, seeing in he could pick up a trail. It was worthless, and the person was long gone. He gave up and took a nao inside a large bush.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet knew he was lost but did not care. He knew he would find his way back eventually. Jet started to mutter to himself. "Stupid devil punching me in the jaw, if i see another devil I'm going to..." Jet stopped as he saw a beaten old man who looked like his old mentor. The man saw Jet and tried crawl over to him. Jet moved his leg away from the old man who was looking for to pick himself up from the ground. Jet looked at the old man in disgust. "Don't you dare touch you disgusting rat!" Jet kicked the old man as memories of that horrid day rushed into his mind.

The old man whimpered. "Please, good sir, i've been robbed and I am in pain. I fear I won't get back to my family. Please help me."

Jet looked around hoping for some goody-goody will come and save the day. Nothing. "You've got to be kidding me. No knight in shining armor to save the day. Old guy, I would kill you right now if you did't look like... agggg!" Jet clutched his head, then picked up a stick off the ground. Jet gave the stick to old man and helped up. After several minutes, the old man got up. "Thank you sir!"

Jet frowned. "Don't metinon it, seriously." The old man walked away in the direction Jet came from. He he he he's a dead man.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
http://www.subetahq.com/wardrobe/

go there if you want, to make an avatar of yourself, here's me:

and here's the closest thing I could get to look like an iron devil, you get the idea:

and here's a more detailed pic of me:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... arrior.png

and I've RP'd myself into a corner, so hurry up and get me out of it.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor strolled through the forest admiring its green beauty. He'd never seen a forest before and the was heavy with moisture which comforted him. Aqua swam around in her water bubble that Trevor made out of the water that sat in the pond. Just some more water if we run into some trouble, he thought to himself, but I doubt anything is out here in this peaceful forest. Just as he thought that a shriek erupted throughout the forest. "I've been wrong before." Aqua looked alarmingly at Trevor. " Aqua, we need to hurry to that clearing. We're late as it is. Besides that shriek wasn't even human so it's none of our concern."
Trevor pulled out some water and froze it in the shape of a dagger, " It's better to be safe than sorry though. Something killed the thing and I don't what to be next."
They advanced toward the clearing only to be stopped by what Trevor heard. A snapping twig near their location.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Don't worry Zombie i'll get you out after Redt)

Jet came across another pond and saw a Water bearer and a young skimp. "You really got to be kidding, I run into a devil, an old man, and now some aqua boy and his skimp. Why am I cursed with meeting you people!" Jet went to the pond to get a drink. Jet looked at Aqua Boy. "Please by the love of peace say you are just traveling and have no physical problems or the intent on killing me."

Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"That depends.... do you deserve to be killed?" Trevor looked over at the guy with a smirk. "I'm supposed to be meeting some people in the clearing over there", he pointed in the general direction, "and I'm going to guess that you're on the same mission."

Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet had no idea what Aqua boy was talking about with a mission but decided to go with the flow and see where it takes him. Jet nodded. "Yeah, thats why I'm here, when do you think the others will show?" Jet clapped his hands. Awkward.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander burst into a clearing. A water Bearer and a mage were glaring at each other.
the angel was nowhere to be found.
Vander slipped around the edge of the clearing, trying to get close and hear the conversation of the unlikely pair.
Since when have water bearers wandered around in forests?
He crafted a small dagger out of fire and walked slowly closer.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 am

All of the excitement awoke Beav from his bush. and looked out, trying not to be seen. He saw three people, one of which was the mage who had killed the devil. He was unsure if he should attack, or stay hidden, and watch the group. He decided it was best to stay where he was, because he was greatly out numbered.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'll pull Zombs out, if that's fine with you, Paco))

Lark ran across the canopy of the Graethian Forest, jumping from branch to branch and catching the occasional vine.
All the way, he squinted in the underbrush, acutely aware of the dark shapes following him. He stopped abruptly and drew out his bow. At this, the dark shapes recollected and turned towards him.
Lark drew three arrows and locked onto the unfortunate targets.
The dark shapes shrieked and started a mad dash towards Lark.
Lark released his grip on the arrows. They hit their mark, and three dark shapes fell into the bushes below.
Focusing on the action in front of him, he didn't hear a devil crawling above him.
Lark took a blow it the skull, sending him spiralling downwards into a Holy Cross plant.
The devils looked down at him with their pitch black eyes.
No... This can't be how it ends! thought Lark as his vision swam in and out of focus.
One of the devils dropped down next to the bush and reached over to him.
Suddenly a breeze picked up and one of the Holy Cross flowers brushed agaisnt the scaly (?) skin of the devil.
"GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACH!!!!" screeched the devil, the inhuman sound echoing for several seconds.
The devils panicked and ran away making scary hooting noises.
Lark lied down for several minutes, assessing his bruises and feeling for his bow.
Phew... It's intact...
He felt for his arrows, and was relieved to find most of them unbroken.
He turned his head and felt a strange warm substance was making a pool on the ground. He stuck his tounge out and was horrified to taste his own blood.
Just then, a hypnotic smell caught his senses. Unthinking, he got onto his knees and half walked half crawled towards the source of the smell.
An... Angel?... he thought as he saw a person with white, fluffy wings looking around.
He stepped on a branch, making it crack.
"Who's there?" asked the angelic being.
Lark stretched his hand out towards him. "Help.... Me."

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

apparently you didn't read all of my previous posts, in which I described the iron devils: Iron devils have flexible metelic skin, thin face with huge eye sockets that glow yellow like a jacko-lanturn, long nose, evil smile plastered on their face, big metal wings with feathers that resemble swords.

Merek was looking around for the source of the noise, then he saw a shabby looking boy crawling from behind a tree. He was clutching a bow and

a quiver of arrows. He didn't look in very good shape, his face was very pale, and his head seemed to be bleeding. When the boy managed to

utter a cry for help, merek almost ran to tend to him, but he stopped. he remembered Fa's words "be wary of the tokoroth, they are demons that

snatch the bodies of children, some of them work for ferrahs jarrad." . Tokoroth were supposed to be dirty and shabby with sharp teeth and long

claws, but you never know what to expect these days.

"let go of your weapons" merek commanded. the boy obeyed. Merek took the bow and threw it into the clearing. then he propped the boy up

against a tree to inspect his wound" concussion he thought. he'll need treatment.

merek took out one of his healing leafs from his pouch, he crushed it between two rocks, put it into another leaf. then he went to the pond and got

some water to clean the boy's wounds. he applied the leaf to the boy's head, and wrapped it with a vine. that'll do for now, but he needs

petaghian treatment
he thought.

"That should do for now" he said to the boy trying to keep his voice stern.

"now tell me, what's yout name? what tribe are you from?"

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 am
Profile YIM

Beav backed away from his bushy hiding spot, tryin not to be seen. As he was run away, he heard a twig snap behind him. He spun around in panic, but saw nothing. He was walking backwards when he bumped into something. He turned around to see an angelic figure healing an archer.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm sorry to say cellblock will not be joining us, so the fellowship will only consist of 8 members, unless there's anyone you know who would like to join

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 am
Profile YIM
I need to shut the **** up

Zombie, do you actually need a fairy or priest? If so, I'd be happy to join.

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yes chingy, we need a healer on the team :D

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 am
Profile YIM

Name: Chingie

Tribe: Petagh (fairy)

Appearance: Black, pixie like hair. As big as a teenager's thumb. Butterscotch coloured eyes, wears neutral colours. Wings glitter in the sun. Very pretty.

Personality: Impish, flirtatious, sweet and hyperactive.

Story: A middle class fairy that was hugely popular in school, Chingie (Ching) fell hopelessy in love with a rich, upper class fairy called Drean who also fell head over heels in love wih her. They escaped far away, where they both perfected their powers. However Drean was called back to his home when his family were massacred by Iron Devils. On reeeturning, he too was slaughtered, however Ching managed to escape. Ever since she has been looking for another to love.......

Extra: Instead of a dragonfly, she posesses an oak silk moth she calls Zilka.

Music:
1-Intro - "The boy does nothing" - Alesha Dixon
2-Anger - "Head over feet" - Alanis Morrisette
3-Sadness - "The winner takes it all" - Mamma Mia (ABBA)
4-Fighting - "Thks fr th mmrs" - Fall Out Boy
5-Determination - "I need a hero" - Bonnie Tyler

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

actually the original idea was that a fairy is the size of a normal person. but if you want to be tiny, that's fine.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 am
Profile YIM

Oh, Dammit. If you're sure that's ok, here I go!
Okay! First Chingie installment COMING UP!!!!!

Chingie looked around the clearing.

That metal thing. It's one of the things that killed Drean.

"ZILKA!" Chingie hissed forcefully. Her moth trotted up to her, shaking it's wings and showering her with sparkling scales.
"Jeez, Bug boy, I sparkle enough already without you shaking your ancient flying utensils." snapped Ching, shaking the scintillating dust off of her.
Zilka clicked and cooed, sounding hurt.
"Ahhhh, you know I didn't mean it, hun." said Ching, and giggled. It sounded as though someone had made a load of tiny wind chimes tinkle.
As she peered around the bush, she saw a quiver full of arrows.
"Perfect! C'mon Mothman, letsa go!"
Ching fluttered her wings and gracefully leapt to the quiver, Zilka following her.....

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:00 am

Beav had no idea if whoever he bumped into would attack or not, so he slashed at him 3 times in the face and ran away.

What have I done? I just attacked someone for no reason! They might chase after me! Gotta keep running! He thought.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Mornex slowly walked out the cave, blinded by the unfarmiliar light. He almost fell because off the cliff that the cave was on because of the light. Many other Mugatia were walking out of the cave as well, uncertain of how they came to this strange new world, much different from where they fought thousands of years ago. From the height he was at, Mornex could see two different scenes. One was of three people, one that seemed to have a clear blue dagger, one that just there for the heck of it, and the third was someone who had another dagger that seemed to be burning, sneaking up on them. The other scene was of some bleeding angel, sitting by another boy who seemed to be in pain and had a quiver on his back. Mornex could also make out a wolf fleeing from the two.

Putting that aside, Mornex felt something wierd rattling in his rib cage. He reached under his chain mail and pulled out a broken spear tip. So that's what nocked me out, he thought to himself. Well it's not much, but it will help me out until I get a sword. Then, trying to create as much friction as possible while doing so, Mornex slid down the side of the cliff and then ran in the angels direction. Maybe he can tell we where I am and what's going on, he thought.

Is it right to assume that he wouldn't have a mount yet?

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"...My... Name is Lark, and... I'm from Graeth..."
He looked to the side just in time to see a Luppen emitting a howl and jumping at them.
With a sudden rush of adrenaline, he jumped out of the way, pulling the angel with him.
The Luppen landed and jumped back into the forest straight away.
"Ooookay..." he muttered.
He turned to the angel.
He's... Bleeding? He looked down at himself. Damn, I'm bleeding too... That Luppen was faster than I thought...

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

uh, did beav just slash me?

Before the boy could finish his answer, merek turned to see a hairy figure leap at him. Then he felt three long

claws digging into his face like red hot knifes.

Merek didn't even flinch, if you showed signs of weakness the beast will not stop. he felt someone pulling out of

the way. He hung his head, watching his red blood drop to the ground. then he saw a fairy, well it looked like a

fairy, it was 2 inches from head to toe, and it had sparkly wings. petaghian?

yes your right, we don't. exept for trevor's skimp, and it's not quite big enough for him to ride just yet

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ah, crap... thought Lark. He tried to get up and supported himself with a stick and picked up his weapons.
"Whadda ya say? Give chase?"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

merek looked up at the boy with his teeth clenched.

"if your really from graeth, you'de be able to take him down from here"

"do it, we'll heal him later, because if I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a petaghian right in front of me"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Kay. Shiny Latios is the guy you were healing, yeah? He's the archer. What are XRader and Beav232?

"DAMMIT! Angel boy is bleeding." muttered Ching, frustrated. "Zilka!" she whispered. "We've been seen. Those two are hurt. I've gotta save 'em. And I could do with someone else......." Ching didn't finish. Her wings fluttered frantically as she jumped onto Zilka.
"Do it, we'll heal him later, because if I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a petaghian right in front of me." said a voice.
"YO! Angel face and Archer dude!" cried Ching. "You look kinda hurt....." 3 gashes that were bleeding profusely were carved into the lintaran's face.
"Looks painful." muttered Ching, to herself.
"HEAL." whispered Ching, her voice heavily tainted with magic. A white glow began at her fingertips. She touched the lintaran and I a flash of white, his gashes began to heal.
"Don't distract me." grunted Ching, as a single bead of sweat trickled down her temple as the magic coursed through her.
"You're next." gasped Ching to the archer.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next