It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Magothica:Lark's last stand (PM me if you want to join) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((arright, this is what Lark looks like:
Image ))

Lark walked stood up to address everyone. "Now, the way I see it, everyone's being overdramatic." He pulled out his dagger and pointed it towards the mage.

"Right now, you're the imminent cause cause of trouble. Frying puppies' tails," he turned to Beav and grinned at that "etc... Stop acting as if everyone's lower than you, the fact is, anyone of us could kick your ass at any given moment of the day. On brighter tones," he said, turning to everyone" I know how to keep devils away."

He looked up. "Ah, crap. They're at it again." He pulled out two arrows and shot them respectively millimeters from the feuders' faces.
"Can't we leave you kids alone fot one minute!?" He shouted sarcastically at them.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 am
Just your average 10 year old

We're faking a fight, don't interfere.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet knew the fight was staged, he knew what they were trying to do. He looked at the Archer. "You see I am better than everyone else, It's a fact. First let Angel Boy and Doggie have their fun. At least I did't get saved by a sissy fairy and if want to test my power, go ahead. I might be nice and let Doggie have you for lunch."

Last edited by paco25_007 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((sorry Beav, direct orders from Zombie, he told me to stop the fight.))

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 am

(ah I get it, sorry for mix up)

"What's your porblem?" Beav shouted, "I thought I told to stay off me angel boy!"

(it's just a finisher talk)

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Merek held his jaw as if it was broken. "fine I give up, please forgive me oh great wolf, I am not worthy, please join my fellowship so that you may protect us all..." he said, his voice tainted with cold sarcasm.

this is my last post for tonight

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 am
Profile YIM

"Fine, but only because you put up such a weak fight." Beav responded.

Ok, see you Zombs!

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek raised an eyebrow and smirked.

he turned to the rest. Lark was standing holding his bow, aqua boy had some water ready in case things got rough, the mage was leaning against a tree, the mugatian seemed to be by himself meditating, the khazian was taking a nap under the tree, and he could distinctly see the fairy, sitting on a tree branch.

"Right" he said out loud. "whoever is interested in the fellowship, I wish you a good night. as for who isn't, goodby, this our camp ground."

and with that he flew up a tree, and settled in for the night. He kept his hand on the hilt of his sword....just in case.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile YIM

Beav climbed into a bush and fell asleep for the night. He could only imagine what tommorow would be like.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 pm
I need to shut the **** up

Oops!
So much happening!!
Is thunder dude actually doing this?

Chingie's mouth had been open in awe as the chaos unfolded in front of her.
"Please, I just healed you both.." said Ching, but they obviously couldn't hear her....
Hmmm. None of these guys are half bad, except for the fire guy and the skull kid, and even they're cute, in their own freaky way.
"Hey you! Mage boy!" called Ching. The mage turned around.
"Did you call me a sissy? 'Cause I heard that."
And she sent a crackling spark straight into his face.
"And PS, killing a petaghian is bad luck. Hitting a girl is cowardly, too."
And with that Ching climbed onto Zilka, ripped a leaf out from under a tree, and wrapped it round herself.
Life is good.

{dragonite} Chingling {chingling}

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet flinched a little from the spark of the fairy. "That stung, but your right that would not hit a girl even if their like 1/90 my size." Jet sat down beside a tree and tried to sleep. Thankfully , he was a light sleeper in case of an asassination atempt for he knew he was on no ones goodside.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 am

Ching felt the sunlight warm on her face, and knew it was morning. She yawned, her pretty little face stretching as she expelled the tiredness from her body. She unwrapped herself from the leaf and gazed at the explosion of orange, pink and yellow before her.
Sweet. Sunrise.
Ching fluttered her wings to get them going. She managed to take off, with some difficulty.
Huh. Angel boy is still asleep. I should get something to eat.
As she fluttered off, she realized she didn't know their names.
"Any of them. Ouch, I'd better ask 'em sometime soon or they will be stung with a capital S!" observed Ching.
Her stomach grumbled, a sound only audible to the keenest of ears. The lippan's ears seemed to twitch.
If Wolfie guy even THINKS of eating me, his tail is as good as fried.
The trickling sound of a stream caught Ching's ears. She fluttered off into the forest, her wings sparkling in the sunlight.
A pair of evil, yellow eyes watched her as she disappeared....
And came back again, looking satisfied.
The Devil wondered when the right time to strike would be.
WHEN THEY ARE ALL AWAKE......

Is that okay? That I bring in a Devil?

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Bring em on, bring ferrahs jarrad even....jk, don't bring him.....he scares me :(

Merek awoke from a terrible dream. Like all of his dreams, he couldn't remember it, but he knew it involved him, ferahs jarrad, lia, keddin, and

something about his wings getting broken, ah, forget it

He looked down at the campsite, everyone seemed to be there, save for the fairy. He got up and stretched his wings, then he saw the sharp claws

he clipped from the lippan the night before. damn my guilty nature

He got off his tree, and flew to a rock that was in complete sunlight. then he brought his hands together and started collecting the surrounding

sunlight. Light strengthening was difficult as it is, but permanent solidarity was three times as hard. ok, you can do this he reassured himself.

he used the tips of his fingers to craft a right-arm bracer, then he extended 4 rods with 4 joints in each one, at the end of each rod, he made three

sharp finger covers.

He stopped to admire his work, not anglecraft quality, but it'll do for know

he flew back to camp, by this time everyone was stirring, he checked the lippan's bush, pretending to sleep, merek played along, and acted

like he didn't know that the lippan was awake. he carefully set the illuminating artificial claws next to the hairy figure. he better appreciate

them

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Profile YIM

Zombie wrote:
Bring em on, bring ferrahs jarrad even....jk, don't bring him.....he scares me :(

Lol.

Ching saw that Angel boy was awake as he came out of the lippan's bush.
Right. Time to ask this guy his name. Now or never.
"Hey! Cute Angel boy!" called Chingie. The lintaran turned around in surprise. "Ummm.....what's your name?"
"Merek." replied the lintaran.
"Oh. Cool! I'm Chingie, but you can call me Ching." Ching smiled at Merek.
That's when the Iron Devil attacked.
It caught her in it's metal fist and held her there as she squirmed.
"You obviously ain't messed with a petaghian, pal...." snarled Ching, and let loose a barrage of light surging at the Devil's evil grin.
There was a small explosion and the Devil dropped her. She scampered away while she had the chance.

Those of you who want to kick Devil butt, do so!

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
An explosion woke Mornex from his meditating slumber.
"What in the name of!" he shouted, before he noticed the metallic body lying dead before him. "Uh, what's that?" Mornex asked. Before someone could reply, a smooth hand hit his head, causing it to spin around. Mornex then saw another metallic beast in the direction his head was turned.
"You do not want to have just done that," Mornex said while putting his head back in place. He then pulled out the spear tip from his chest, jumped on the creatures back, and stabbed it in the neck. Then, he removed the tip and hit the creature on the wound, paralyzing it while it died
"That should teach him the lesson," Mornex spoke humorously.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Before merek knew what the hell was going on, about 6 devils emerged from the trees and attacked.

Merek took out his sword and shoved into a devils eye.

then another devil clawed his wing, don't show weakness he reminded himself. he hardened a small blade of light and flung it into the devils

eye. he looked up to see more devils coming from above [i] where are they coming from? why are they attacking us? do they know?

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM

Ching found herself attacked by another Devil.
"AGGHH! Don't you know this tires me out?!" she bellowed, and another ray of light blew the Devil's head apart. Ching was now exhausted. She fluttered weakly and before long Zilka came to help her, placing her on the skull child's shoulder, where she promptly blacked out.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 am

The huge explosion sent beav flying back into a tree. "OW! OKAY, WHOEVER DID THAT IS PAYING BIGTIME!" he shouted, he then saw something in his bush, claws made from light? Angel boy must have felt sorry he thought as he put them on perfect fit. he thought and he was atttacked by an iron devil "What the? COME HERE YOU" he said as she started slashing the devl's face. He then ran after the devil as it ran, and when he grabbed it, he ran into Merek. "Sorry there!" Beav said as he spun the devil round and around, and threw it into a tree.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet sprung to his feet. "Are you serious, why do Devils always come by suprise? Oh wait, it's cause their cowards!" Jet sent two firery stones into the devil's eyes, killing it. Jet saw Angel Boy kill a devil with skill. This feloowship may have a chance.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm

"It's because they're under...mind control...from that one guy!" Beav explained to the mage while he fought off more devils, picking them up and smashing their skulls together.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Mornex felt something on his left shoulder, so he looked over and saw the fairy being lying down there. "Oh boy. That's not gonna help while I fight. Oh well, she already took down two of these, whatever they are." Then, shielding her with his left hand, Mornex threw the spear tip at one of the creatures about to attack the wolf from behind, hitting it right in the neck. Realizing his idiocy, Mornex cursed under his breath. "Great, now I have a passenger, and I'm weaponless," he said as he dodged a metallic fist.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Beav dodged the spear tip the Muggian threw, and saw what he aimed at. He picked it out of the Iron Devil's neck, and shouted "Hey skull guy! catch!" as he threw the weapon at its owner.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vander woke to sounds of fighting.
Iron devils... fun fun fun...

Leaping up, he joined the fight, bursting both fists into flame and punching as many devils as hard as he could.
"You guys should have woke me! these guys are easy!"
The sun hit Vander's eyes and blinded him for a second. A devil saw his chance.
Oh...drat..
The fist hit him in the stomach and Vander flew across the clearing into a tree.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

"Now would REALLY be a good time for a *dodges punch* spell Mage!" Beav yelled as he dodged punches and responded with a slash from the light claws the angel made.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Merek strengthened 4 blades of light and flung them at the devils, two of them missed, but the other two hit their targets. By this time, merek was

extremely exhausted, he just used a lot of strength to make the claws for the wolfman, his head was about to explode. stick to using the sword

he saw the khazian get thrown into a tree, and a devil coming at him ready for the kill. Merek flew at him as fast as he could.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next