It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt didn't care that his beating would cease, but he couldn't but his father's life in danger. At the same time he didn't want to betray the tohers. He didn't knoww hat to do.
"Ok...I'll play your game...but prmise no harm will come to my father...or my friends...got it?"

Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I joined them because of the recent weather paterns. The farm barely allowed us all to get by. I went out in seach of money, as well as giving them one less mouth to feed."

DX's blindfold was ripped from his face, revealing that the woman had long blonde hair, rather pale skin, and was very beautiful.

"So you lived as I did for those few months before Spence found me. I doubt we have many similar feelings regarding the subject, given our different circumstances."

The last question surprised him.

"That depI am willing to sacrifice things help those that I love. When I left the farm, I left everything I was familiar with behind, save my Pokemon. I did it because I needed to save my family from you. I wanted to help them get through this mess that Team Psych has put them through. I won't let you hurt them any more than you already have."

Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jimmy:

“Hmph, don’t dazzle me, punk. Just because you’re a kid doesn’t mean we’ll go any easier on you. DX’s been through the exact same treatment. Anyway, it was us kids of the age 15 to 18 who took down the whole Team Magma. We know what the strong-hearted are capable of.”

He held the radio up to his mouth, “Team Aqua, cease your fire and retreat.”

“What?! Who the hell do you think you---?!?!”

“I’m Member Number 3, Ki. If you don’t cease and desist, there will be consequences.”

“Ugh… Right, everyone pull---“

Ki pulled the radio down, giving a faint grin to Jimmy. “You know, you do remind of someone. Diseh, he works for us, too. I wonder if Spence had this feeling also when he recruited you.”

“It wasn’t my exact intention to involve your family, although it was quite the coincidence we could use them as leverage,” he thought out loud, turning his head to Jimmy, “What I want you to do is to kill Spence. I know, down deep in your arrogance there’s spite and hatred for him. Without him, you and your family would be safe and sound. If it only weren’t for him, right…?”

Jet:

((You still don’t know his name, so when you and Jim meet up you’ll be informed of that.))

Flygon dodged the Ice Beam, flying straight above him in one swift move.

Ki watched as the wind circled and circled with the sand, suddenly witnessing it blow into one single direction. He then held a device in the air, “Flygon, northwest!” he commanded, the Flygon changing route, stomping to the ground, holding himself in place as hard as he could.

“Hmph. Get ready, Jet…” he pushed the button in the air, the dome suddenly vanishing, the wind and hurricane bursting through, the sand sweeping away up into the darkness, thunder crashing in and around Flygon, “Now! Flamethrower!”

Flygon let out a plume of fire, circling and plummeting straight for Salamence.

Matt:

“Of course, I promise… No harm will come to your father, only if you keep your trap shut. And, believing you don’t regard these people as your friends, sure.”

((Edit: I had something anout a syringe here, but that's probably drawing the line, so I took it out. I'll just add later that Matt was drugged somehow.))

Suddenly, without any warning, she unbolted the door and came in, taking Matt and holding him to the bed. She was fairly strong. “And just to make sure you don’t have a change-of-heart on the matter…” Matt was too weak to resist. Whatever drug that was accumulating inside him was affecting him and making him sleepy.

DX:

She suddenly gave DX a quick glare, slapping him across the face, “Who do you think you are comparing your precious life to MINE! Haven’t you been paying attention?! I have no family, no memories of a mother or father! You, you little worm, have family waiting for you on that horrible farm of yours!”

She laughed, pacing around him, “You’re a silly child, DX. Do you understand nothing? You talk as if I’M the one who’s screwing around with your family. Well, you can forget that, because it’s not me. And the weather patterns? No doubt you know already that it’s caused by the cloning of legendaries. You see, I don’t even have apart in that.”

She stopped, smiling toward him, “You see, my friends and I are just the messengers. So you can stop putting the blame on me this instance.”

She walked over, leaning against the arms of DX’s chair and looking at him nose to nose, “So, you felt you could compare stories, huh? Well, how would you like to be just like me? I can arrange that for you if you’d like…” she smiled sweetly.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ki...! So that's his name, eh?

Jimmy laughed aloud but sighewd heavily inside. He was truely relieved his family was safe...at least he beleived so for now. "Kill Spence? Are you mad? That old malchick saved my life on several occasions. Of course I blame him for this, and I do intend to exact some bit of revenge...but never for the likes of you. I do thank you though, for sparing them. Perhaps you're not as monstorous as I first presumed, eh?" He sighed and sat back, looking Ki in the face. "Speaking of good old Spence, where have you locked him at? And what of the others?" He tapped his foot on the ground several times and looked around the room before a name caught his attention. "Diseh...? And who might this Diseh be?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX's head bolted up.

"No need to start making threats here. And by "you" I was refering to team phych as a whole, which includes those who clone the legendaries and all the other things team phych does. I apologize for the confusion."

Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Crunchy, how is baldy in two places at once? creeeeepy)

Salamance did an ariel roll and followed the direction from where the flamethrower came from. Jet struggled to see Salamance. This guy does not play fair. "Salamance follow the flamethrower and use Dragon Claw."
Jet squinted too see if he can see Baldy through the storm. "Hey Baldy, your a cheater like all the other low-life scum. I also have a solution to your anger problem, it's called Hair Growth!"

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt gave the woman a quick glare.
"These people are---ahhhh!"
Suddenly, he was forced onto the bed as a sharp pain came onto his arm. He grew tired. Really tired.
"What did....what did you do....to me...?"
He was fading. His vision already got bad. Soon Matt was passed out cold ont he bed.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Did it die? =[))

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry, guys! Got caught up with feelings of regret, lost love, memories and mumbo jumbo.))

Jimmy:

“Well, it’s either Spence or your family! I’ll let it sink into your head for now, but the choice is yours.”

“Heh, you really think so lightly of me?” he turned to the side, giving a quick chuckle, “Well, I am a soft touch compared to her…”

“Spence? Oh, we’ve arranged something special for him. Once we get what we need from him, another member of our organisation will be created. Although I really detest it, an order’s an order…” he sighed bluntly, “And your friends; once I’m through with you, I’d like to test Jet in a battle with all odds stacked against him, see what an Elite Four member is really made of. The other kids… I almost pity them, although I lack any to be honest.”

Ki ignored him speaking of Diseh, wrapping his blindfold around Jimmy’s head again. Once tightened, he punched him in the stomach.

“Remember; Spence or your family. If you tell a soul your family’s history, got it? Guards, take him away.”

DX:

She continued to smile, “Right, sweetie.”

Suddenly, she stood up straight, putting a finger to her ear, “Alright, alright, don’t kill the kid. Geez. I’ll be there in a sec.”

She sighed, shrugging, “Well, that’s all we have time for. You’re not much use to us anyway. No idea why Spence recruited you. Maybe out of pity…? Whatever. Your little friend Matt should prove more useful anyhow…”

She wrapped the blindfold around him. “Kay, take him away.”

Jet:

For a monk, who practically shaves his head almost everyday, the jokes were pretty bland.

“C’mon, big shot! Scared of a little challenge? Well, fine by me.”

He clicked the button and the barrier shot up again, everything was slowly settling back to normal.

“Flygon, catch him!” There was a suddenly clash as the area cleared up, Flygon and Salamence locked together, both locked into Dragon Claws. “Nice work. Now, Fly!” Flygon’s wings shot up and he jumped, taking Salamence with him. They were heading for the sky, about to dive up out of the barrier. Flygon was a ground type, while Salamence was dangerously weak to the raging thunder above.

“Heh. Deep fried Salamence to go, Jet?” he asked with amusement.

((You have to throw this battle, but you’ll get your chance to get him back afterwards. Apart from Jet who’s still in a battle, time rotates and Jimmy and DX get thrown into the holds. Jim gets thrown into his own cell, while DX gets thrown in with the unconscious Matt, but you can talk to one another through the walls once they work out the rooms are next to each other. The effects Matt will undertake aren’t revealed till later on. Theo can be outside the holds at this point.))

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX grunted as he was pulled off the floor. As the guard began walking him towards what he figured was the door, he turned around to face where he thought the woman was.

"Look. Don't hurt them. They're my friends, and if you hurt any of them, I will hunt you down."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lightning struck Salamance and even though it tried hard to fight, he fainted from the shocks of electricity. Jet bowed his head and returned Salamance to his ball. "Good job buddy, we didn't see it coming." jet looked at Baldy. "Well I guess you won, so I'll just go downstairs, leave the building, get slushie and a burger, come back to the building, fight a swarm of incompetent guards, free my buds, destroy your team, and have a happy ending. So good day to you sir." (this would be the part where Jet gets knocked out by a random guard.)

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's stomach hurt badly now, then again, with beatings like this who's wouldn't? He felt himself get thrown onto the cold floor and his blindfold came off to reveal him locked in a cell. "Damn..." He looked around. "No vittles...no bathroom....nor my troops." He took a couple steps around his cell. "Heh...not even a window..." He fell back to the ground and thought hard about what Ki told him. What a monstrous chellovek...using my own family as leverage. He took out a small pocket knife and started cutting it against the bars, but found it to be no use and put it away. He walked back to the far corner and sat down. "Well Spence...let's hope you've got some more tricks up your sleeve for us."

Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

DX:

"Like to see you try, kid."

DX was dragged away. Thrown into the cell with Matt.

Jet:

The Salamence crashed to the ground, thunderstruck, as Flygon swooped down gracefully beside its master.

“Sounds alright, but how about this instead?”

Suddenly, Jet was snapped to the back of the head and kicked down.

Ki pressed another button on his remote and Salamence was returned by force, the pokeball snatched away almost immediately, the blond woman looking down at Jet.

“Had fun, Ki?” she gazed down.

“Yeah, wasn’t bad. The way he commanded through the sandstorm was a little impressive, I’ll give him that. But he’s no Lance, that’s for sure.”

She laughed, “You’re right! It took both of us to destroy him, told us something about you getting some kind of revenge,” she eyed Jet, looking up for confirmation, “Isn’t that right, Ki?”

“Heh, yeah, that’s right. His last words, too. What a fool.”

“So pathetic, it’s sad.” She snorted down at Jet, walking towards Ki’s direction as Ki walked passed her, grabbing Jet and pulling him by the collar.

---

Jet was thrown into a hold, Jimmy’s one. Ki gave Jimmy a quick smirk before slamming the door tight shut. Something of a reminder.

Ki walked away, throwing a pokeball up and down in the air. He passed Theo like he was non-existent until he disappeared passed the hall.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jrt woke up. "Where am I?" He looked around and nnoticed he was in a cell. "Aaaaah!" Jet hit the wall. "They will pay for this!" Jet calmed down and slumped to the floor. He put his head in his hands as memories of the Elite Four and all the good times rushed to his head. He then noticed Jimmy across the room. "What did they do to you."

Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JImmy watched as Jet was tossed into his cell and saw Ki's taunting smirk. Yeah, yeah...I gotcha... After a short while, Jet spoke to him. "Not much, brother. I just had a lovely talk with Ki is all. We exchanged words...and some real horrorshow tolchoks..." He held his hand over his still hurting stomach. "What'd they do to you?"

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Theo sighed, although he was a bit glad he didn't have to deal with Ki for the moment. "Makes things a whole lot easier.

After a brief moment, he lightly pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and decided to enter the room with the holds. "Might as well see who got this far..."

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:03 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet sighed. "I battled some bald guy on the roof which was an epic. He used a bunch of weather gimmicks to help his Flygon, I didn't see it coming. Now I'm here. Well at least you knew your interrogators name, I called mine Baldy."

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy let out a light laugh. "Seems like we had the same malchick...I called him that a few times myself. Doesn't seem like much of a battler though." Jimmy suddenly realized he still had no idea where his pokemon were and spaced out for a short bit. This was soon interrupted with the sound of a door and footsteps. "Well well well, who do we have hear? Another one of the grunts I presume?"

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX struggled to get out of his shackles and blindfold. After about ten minutes, he managed to stand and hop along the wall, using the little flexability he did have to use the wall for support. He eventually reached the bars of the cell and searched for some way to get out. As he bounced along the bars, he bumped into something and fell over.

"What on earth..."

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You don’t have to read all of this if you don’t want to. I’ve added a ‘read on’ bit if you wanna skim.))

A young teenage boy looked up wearily, it was Spence. His sheath coat and his belongings were taken away. Only the clothes he had on were all that remained. He stood up from his prone position and looked around, a town long forgotten. It was Motown.

“Huh?! What the…?!” he ran forward, halting then looking around. He wasn’t beaten like the others. “But my home was in Johto… Last I remember was being in Saffron… Huh? Wait! Jimmy, DX, Jet, Matt, guys!” he furiously looked and darted around frantically, suddenly slowing down, looking to his feet depressingly, “What have I done…” he looked away, up and around the buildings that stood. They looked so peaceful, but they were still standing, like some kind of dream, one of his. It was so eerie. Suddenly, he noticed the wind, none, no other sounds drifting through the air either. “This isn’t…”

“You’re right, this isn’t your Motown.” The voice came from the dark green coated character DX and Matt had the chance to meet, but a younger version, around the same age this young Spence was at, he came from like out of nowhere, “This is only a simulation, a virtual world before you saw it. Although, maybe that’s what Motown ever was…”

Spence glared, suddenly stepping forward towards him, “I didn’t want to believe it at first, the feeling I had when I first met you… Exactly like him. But it’s true; you are him, aren’t you? Diseh…” he sighed deeply before yelling, “Dammit! I saw you die, right before my eyes! You, Chase! Then I heard Xalia and Ki died in the train wreak!” he yelled, spit flying from his mouth, “What the hell is going on?!!!”

Diseh simply listened, his eyes closed, “That doesn’t matter right now. Right now, I need to ask you some questions.” He reopened his eyes, gazing back at Spence, “Spence, where and when did you meet Mewtwo he---”

“Where is Mewtwo, Diseh?” he glared back, interrupting him.

“Hm, well, I wouldn’t know. They cut me from the loop after I disobeyed them. If I could guess, maybe the pokemon lab with all the others…? They could even be cloning him as we speak…”

“What…” Spence huffed, putting his hand onto his hip and waving his left in the air to irritate him, “What, you been a bad boy, Diseh?”

“Yeah, of course,” he grinned, “I did get someone to blow up their station, and after that I did meet you…”

“Wait, you were involved in that?” Spence’s arms fell, somehow tensing.

“Right. That guy you met at the pub, the guy who bumped into you at the train sta---“

“You bastards! You killed innocent people and for what?!” Spence started running toward him in anger, “Damn you, Diseh…!!!” he didn’t know what he was about to do, lay into him, kill him, something along the lines. But Diseh wasn’t startled, instead, he watched on, focusing his attention on what was about to ensue. All of a sudden, a wave of pressure was felt from behind Spence, following a raging burst of flames whooshing from behind, engulfing them both. Spence gasped his would be last breath, falling as low as he could to the ground and covering himself up. He had felt intense flames before, precisely, being of an Entei’s consuming him, the experience not being exactly pleasant.

Moments later, he opened his eyes. He had felt nothing. He bore no burns nor did his clothes burn up. He stood up, unaffected by it. Motown, however, was in complete agony. Buildings ripped up and aflame were proceeding to fall apart into rubble. Spence stood up to see Diseh in no shock at all. He was watching something in the distance. Spence turned. It was Mewtwo, in his usual psycho-mood, purple like flames filtering around it, piercing red eyes. It suddenly shot up into the sky, disappearing.

“You found out it was Magma controlling Mewtwo back then, huh. Tell me, Spence, do you know who exactly it was who created this Mewtwo? It was Psyche.”

“I assumed… How did Magma get their hands on it?”

“I’ll tell you what I know; when Mewtwo was created, Psyche gave the devices to control him to Magma, knowing they wanted to wipe the Team’s competition, and destroy them. With no other connections, they used Mewtwo to destroy Motown; an anonymous source from Team Psyche had lead them to believe it was their hideout. It’d make sense, too. It was a secluded place away from the real world. Not a soul would know it once existed. Just like Psyche.”

“So, Psyche used Magma to destroy my home and everyone in it? That bastard Maxie… I knew everything there was to know there, the people, places, buildings. Everything. I didn’t even hear about Team Psyche until we were told by Chase afterwards.”

“Right… On the subject, tell me more about Motown, Spence. Did you have any contact at all from the outside world? Did you even talk about it? Do you remember anything?”

“Of course, I mean… I was always with my friends, and we’d talk about our dreams, travelling the world and becoming Champion and all that… We all had the same goal in mind.”

“Ah huh… And what about anybody else? Any adults? Were there any at all?”

“What? Of course there were adults, my friends would talk about their parents all the time, and yeah, there was Dad…”

There was a sudden flash in his head, it hurt a little so he flinched, then, he just sort of stared aimlessly, “Wait, no… There wasn’t… There wasn’t anybody there…? But, Chase and Shiny’s…?” he looked to his side, a house being recreated digitally as a kid waved goodbye to him. It was Chase. He ran up into his house.

“Hey Mum! I’m home!” he could hear Chase inside. Spence proceeded to follow.

Spence shut the door behind him, looking onward. Chase was seated at the table, arms dropped to the floor, eyes barely open. Almost lifeless. Spence walked up, noticing he was asleep, possibly in some kind of trance. Spence had another flashback, darting around with the pain as he motioned around. It was another Spence, his actual younger self, eyes open, staring blindingly across the floor. He was the some way, in this strange trance, leaning by the door. “What the hell is this…”

He turned to Diseh, everything virtually recreating back outside around them. “My father, too…?” he clenched his head, “No way…! Those memories were… were fake?! Everything we thought we lost, what we fought for?! WHY…”

“You remember now, huh? Yes, it was never real. You all grew up in a fake town with fake memories. Why? Because like Mewtwo, you were all actually created, and with a goal, by none other than Team Psyche.”

“No…”

“Yes. You were all practically brothers, and each of you were assigned goals. Every one of you accomplished that goal. When you would have succeeded, your body would terminate itself. Remember what Chase said? Exactly that. It was no coincidence you joined Midnight, destroyed Magma, nor was it that your friends all joined teams.”

Spence walked up to Diseh, grabbing him by the coat and punching him once hard in the face with his right, “This is ****. You’re just messing with my head.”

Diseh chuckled sadly, turning his head to face him again, “Whatever, believe what you want. I just thought you’d like the truth this time. It was Chase who killed us unknowingly, lead us into a trap thinking it was the way to Team Psyche. That was his goal…after all.”

Spence punched him again, “Shut up!”

Diseh ripped away from him, suddenly losing his cool, “You don’t understand, do you?! It was you and that Chase bastard who murdered us all! Me, Xalia, Ki! That’s why we hate you!”

Spence got irritated, “Are you insane?! You’re standing right here!”

“Hmph,” Diseh glared, “You’re wrong. We’re the dead brought back by cloning. We’re capable of so many things; new found strength, abilities… You tell us apart from our skin, how pale it is… Nothing’s the same like this… Food doesn’t fill our hunger let alone tastes anything… We don’t feel anything, no pain, no emotion… We’re not the same people we once were. We’re as dead as dead can be. Memories are all we have. We’re the messengers of our master who created us.”

Spence sighed deeply, he was so pissed and confused, “…Even if this is all true, this creator? The same one who…’created’ me and the others?”

“Yeah, but you weren’t created the same way as us. You were born. I guess you’re pretty special, perhaps the reason why you didn’t die off like the others. You even survived the ambush, while Chase and I died. You’re practically immortal, too. I’d ask you to join us…but, considering you’re our enemy and all…” he smirked.

“…You were my friend, Diseh, dead or alive. But an ally of Psyche is an enemy of mine.”

“I understand… No matter, anyway, we’ve already extracted the data we needed from your body to recreate…your brother.”

“My…brother?”

“Yeah. Wait, so you don’t even remember your own brother? Man that blows.”

Spence sighed deeply, “…Whatever. I don’t care about all that now. Release my friends, they have nothing to do with this.”

“Sorry, but I can’t do that, even if I did go behind their backs again. One more strike and it’s over for me, ya know.” He chuckled, turning around and taking off, walking into the distance.

((Read on.))

“Wait! Diseh!” Spence stepped forward with his arm extended, but he had already vanished. Spence looked around, the flames were all gone, and the rubble had all settled. It looked like some sort of ancient ruins or something. The young boy stared off. So was everything, his life, family, friends, had they all been a lie for the rise of Team Psyche? Motown, apparently some sort of illusion him and his friends supposedly grew up in, born from Psyche itself? Were none of those memories real? His father? Was his whole life just one great lie? And those three including himself, immoral? And what was that about a brother? So many things rushing through his head, he didn’t realise when the virtual world around him collapsed, his body forming back into his older self, into reality.

The room was white as, you wouldn’t be able tell where to go out from. Spence was suddenly cuffed, turning his head to see who it was; Ki.

“Move.” He ordered and directed.

Spence turned forward, bowing his head as he began to walk, “I didn’t mean for you or Xalia to… I would’ve changed everything if I---”

“Shut up!”

--

Spence felt sick as ever, only to look up at one of the guards at the holds. Ki shoved Spence into his separate cell and closed it behind him, almost bumping into Theo on his way out. Spence inside sat down onto the bed, thinking about almost everything. In times of worry, he’d always think of his father, but was he even real at all? What about the sword, then? Was that even his dad’s?

((Spence is in a cell across from both of yours so feel free to chat. And sorry for the long post, ahaha.))

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Having a little fun with our prisoners, dear Ki?" Theo jokingly asked, not expecting any reponse. "He never likes to talk much, does he?

He then walked over to the cells and closely examined each of the prisoners like a painting in a museum, even added some "oohs", "ahs", and "hmms" for effect.

Finally, he said some actual words. "My, my, they must've done quite a number on all of you. I don't think I would've been nearly as harsh..." he stated, almost playfully, as if he was talking to a bunch of kindergarteners.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy paced across the front of his cell and answered Theo with a laugh and a smirk. "Not as harsh? dear brother...I'd not give you the chance. A few good tolchocks and I'd have to the ground in but a moment." He jabbed teasingly at the bars. Suddenyl the doors opened again adn he saw Spence get thrown into the cell across from them. Jimmy glanced at him and gulped. He seemed gloomy. "Hey...what'd they do to you, eh?"

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"...Nearly as harsh?" Spence mumbled, "If what Diseh said was true, they're not like us, they're some kind of...monster."

Spence got up, looking across to Jimmy from the barred window, "Jimmy, are you alright? How about the others? Are they hurt?" he asked many a question before answering his own, "They threw me into this...simulation, and Diseh was there. He explained a few things from the past, made me remember."

Spence sat down again, "Not really anything I wanted to hear...that's for sure." He sighed, deciding to pull off his white bandana. What did it represent anyway, if everything was a lie? He held it dangling through his fingers.

"What did they do to you, Jimmy?"

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The others seem okay." He couldn't bring himself to look at Spence. His thoughts still streamed through his head as if Ki just offered the deal. "Jet's in here and I thoguth I could hear DX in the next cell over...seems like he's with Matt." He sat by the bars and looked down at his hands before smirking once again. "Oh you know, that Ki malchick gave me the old interogation bit. A bit monotonous after a bit, I really should say."

There's that name again...Diseh...

"Spence...who exactly is this 'Diseh'? Ki brought him up earlier as well...if you know him and Ki knows him, then he must have saomething to do with organization..." Jimmy was really curious now. He stood up and gripped the bars, glaring at Theo to see if he were even paying attention.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Theo outright laughed at Jimmy's statement. "Please, I know you think you are strong, and I have to give you credit for making it this far, but I seriously doubt you could beat me, whether in a Pokemon battle or old fasioned fisticuffs. Though I do admire your spirit, I think it's rather cute you can be so confident after whatever your ordeal was. If it was with Ki, I can imagine it wasn't very pretty."

Theo was indeed listening. After all, this group must've had some sort or reason of storming the building. You don't take on Psych without a purpose, something that Theo knew all too well...

He thought he heard the word "monster" from Spence, and the answer of what he said he went through was interesting as well.

"May I inquire exactly what Diseh told you? You don't have go into such detail, as I doubt you want to, but...in all honesty... I am a bit curious as to what my boss might have said to you that made you so distraught."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next