It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX lay on the floor, still startled by toppling over...whatever it was. He finally managed to break the cheap handcuffs. Turned out that only the wrists were metal, while the binding was only cloth. He removed his blindfold and saw what he had tripped over: Matt.

DX heard voices from the nearby cells. Jimmy and Spence!

"Guys! I'm alright! Matt's in here too, but he's either a really deep sleeper, dead, or unconsious."

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Spence and DX, good to hear from you people. Well it sucks we are all in cells with no way of getting out." Jet sighed. "How did we go wrong."

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"It seems my memories were distorted for a little while... But hearing and seeing the truth, I remember a few things clearly now... Or maybe it's just my age."

Even though Spence didn't want to talk about it, it was only fair to tell Jimmy and the others. They had been through a lot thanks to him.

"...The three people in those unusual coats and pale skin... There's three of them, at least I think that's it..." What if there were more? It made Spence nervous just thinking about it. "A long time ago, when my home...the place I called home was destroyed, I had joined Team Midnight around the age of 17. Along the path of taking out Magma, the ones I thought responsible, I met three friends, and together we wiped out Team Magma from history's page..." Of course, Magma wasn't totally to blame, it was Psyche. Psyche used Magma to then send Spence off, also manipulating the others. And all to eliminate Magma for the cooperation of Aqua, or so it seemed, he thought to himself. "After those events, they used one of us to lead us all into an ambush, everyone died. Those three people, the people who were my friends, their names were Diseh, Ki, and Xalia."

"Diseh... He was second in command of Team Solaris. Team Solaris disbanded after Diseh...died, that I've heard. I met him when this girl and I evaded Magma for the first time. He was captive for some reason, so we set him free. He followed us soon after that and helped us out." Spence began to glare to the floor, "They're not human anymore... Diseh said they were clones of the dead, and for some reason, immoral... They haven't aged much at all...and it's been less than 50 years since that incident..." He had flashbacks of them; they were all around in their 30's. They were all teens back then.

"This organisation they belong to... Team Psyche, apparently they have someone they call a master, the one who brought them back to life... My bet it's the Psyche Leader, whoever that is. I have a score to settle with that bastard..." he clenched up after dropping the cloth to the floor. That person must have been the one pulling the strings of everyone from Motown.

DX was heard and Spence stood up, checking over, "No, Matt... DX, check a pulse."

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX kneeled beside Matt and moved two fingers around his neck until he felt a steady beat.

"He has a pulse. He's alive. But he isn't waking up."

Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt heard voices from all around him but couldn't bring himself to answer. He felt trapped and frozen like he was in a coma. Suddenly with a gasp of air his body jumped up. His neck was in intense pain like he'd been stung by a bee.
"Ow..."
He sat up and looked around.
"What....whats going on?"
He looked around and saw DX Spence and the security guard
Who seemed to be eyeing them down.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Thank goodness you're alright, Matt..." he sighed in relief, then looking down sadly, "I'm...sorry. I should have never brought you guys here. It seems I was only doing this for myself, and that's not what being a leader is all about."

There was so much to think about, it only stressed Spence to his limit. He checked as he patted his pockets for something, but there was nothing there anymore. They must have taken them as well. He sighed, looking to the guard, "Hey...you don't smoke, do you?"

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nope, can't say that I do, though I suppose I can bum one off of the grunts if you really need one," he ansered Spence. He then walked over to the cell that held Matt. "Are you alright kid? What happened to you?"

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:17 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

He held his hand over his neck and stared angrily at the guard.
"What do you care...?"
He turned away and went to sit in the far corner. His head was pounding but he didn't know why. Must have just been the stress from this whole operation.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"...Let's just say I'm one of the more forgiving folks here. There's no way I could've been bothered to do whatever you went though. Now, I'm going to ask you again, what happened and who did this to you?"

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:07 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet looked at the guard. "Forgiving folk? So you are saying you forgave my brother before you killed him!" Jet rushed at the bars of the cell with crazed anger. "I'll show you forgiveness when I get out here!" Jet pounded the bars and sunk to the floor. He then pounded the floor with his fist, yelling every swear word he knew as memories of Lance, his and mentor, went into his head. Jet looked at the guard. "Your team has just signed your own death warrant."

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Theo sighed. "Kids...so emotional these days...though I can't blame him. Psych hasn't exactly been the kindest as of recently. Something's definitely up.

"Calm down, kid. I know Psych's done some pretty crazy things, but I haven't killed anyone or anything. My job is to make sure people like you don't do what you were trying to do. Consider yourself lucky you didn't have to battle against me. It wouldn't have been close."

Theo paused for a moment, then said, "In a way, we're not too different. Psych took away my sister."

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

His sister... It reminded him. Didn't Diseh say something about Spence having a brother? It seemed everywhere Spence travelled, someone had lost something or someone to Psyche.

"Of course, it's not like it was his fault," Spence said calmly in the corner, "This guy here would've been the same age as you when that happened anyway, and you were the youngest of the Elite Four, right?" he stared off, "It seems not everyone is in the loop on this, even the guards we fought, just tools in this game... This master... It seems only the three I mentioned know this character... The true Team Psyche, shrouded in mystery... This building is lead by messengers of it. Diseh, Ki and Xalia..." he thought on it more, remembering something, "Right, there was a president here, wasn't there..."

Once Spence and the others got out of this mess, it was now his decision to talk to this person. Even if he was just a puppet in this company, he thought maybe he could lead them into the right direction.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX looked up at the man.

"So I could call you a security guard? Ah."

"Excuse me for asking, but why exactly are you working with Phych if they were responsible for your sister's death?"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet calmed down. "Your right, I lost it for a while. I just can't believe I lost to the guy responsible for the Elite Fours downfall. I was so close to avenging them and myself." Jet got up and looked at the security guard. "By the way, I'm hungry and would not mind a good burger if it's possible."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So, I've just been informed that my cousin, K_K, is on vacation....he said that if anyone wants to they can take control of his character while he's away, it'll only be a few more days. Just a heads up!))

Jimmy watched them all -- all the ones he could anyway, and thought of his own situation silently. For the first time not having a witty remark to anything being said. He simply sat back and thought about how everyone around him seemed to intertwine, even the three Psyche members.

Diseh....

That name kept coming up. How were they alike? Why was he so drawn to the name? These were the questions that harped at Jimmy so much to withdraw him from the very conversation at hand. He looked around anxiously. "Grub..." His outburst was sudden. "would be nice..." He nodded to Jet, agreeing with him. If Psyche were really so tyrannical, why did anyone wait until now to stop them? Why wait until the planet came to it's very knees through the fires of destruction. We should he have to choose between his leader and his family. Being a criminal has never been tough, but it did have its downsides.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Theo took a deep breath, and took out a small keypad. He pushed one of the buttons, but it had appeared that nothing had happened.

"I've turned off the microphones. I can't turn off the cameras because then they'll get too suspicious. First off, you'll be fed two times a day as long as you're in here. Unfortunately, it won't be hamburgers, but that's not important."

He paused for a second. "I did say that Team Psych took my sister, but they haven't killed her. She's still alive...I just know it. I joined Psych to get close...to gather clues as to what happened to my sister, and to figure out any weaknesses that this team may have. So far, I haven't had too much luck on either mission. But you guys, especially...Spence was it, seem to have some sort of connection with the higher-ups here. I think you guys can help me find my sister and finally take down Psych. I don't know, but I feel like it's certainly possible."

"You said you wanted to talk to the president, right?" he asked Spence. "Well if I can pull a few strings, then I just may be able to grant you an audience with him. What do you say?"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX looked up.

"Good. Without microphones, they'll think we're asking for burgers. Anyway, I have no problem with your offer, but I suppose it's ultimately up to Spence. If it means we can end this horrendous weather, then I'm definetly in."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence would have acknowledged the guard by standing, but like he said, the cameras were still recording, "If you can do that, okay. To return the favour, I'll help you find your sister. I know all too well the feeling of someone close to you taken away..." he quickly glared down, looking up again, "So, what's your name anyway?"

((The president's name is Zackary. Everyone in the company calls him by President Zackary. I've got control of him. He'd be in the President's Office, duh.))

For future purposes:

Quote:
90th floor: Cafetier, fountain, doesn’t require keycard
91st floor: Library, file draws, large modal of continents Kanto, Johto, Hoenn
92nd floor: Training facility and lab
93rd floor: Virtual reality room and training facility
94th floor: Experimental lab, topic pokemon, cages, slabs
95th floor: Experimental lab, topic humans, slab cabinets
96th floor: Experimental lab with capsules and a large glass container for experiments (which can be elevated down or up between floors 94 to 97)
97th floor: Holds, interrogation rooms
98th floor: Meeting room, security surveillance room
99th floor: Staff and President’s sleeping quarters
100th floor: President Office, desk. Outside doors to balcony and helipad

---

The blond haired woman, Xalia, waited patiently in the library on one of the chairs. She was reading a book about the three legendary pokemon of the land, sea and sky. When Diseh walked in, she sighed, throwing the book by the modal of Hoenn.

"Have you been to see him, Xalia? He'll be perfect by tomorrow night."

"We won't be able to trust him, Diseh. Even though it was Master's decision, he's not created the same way as we were, and he is his brother, after all..."

"Yeah-yeah. I've heard there's a bit of that going around here lately," he smirked.

She held in a growl before she spoke, "... You were being an idiot, Diseh. What was the point of destroying the station? We lost track of Spence afterwards thanks to you. Was it just to see Spence beforehand? You're totally out of control. That's why we find it hard to trust you. Do you even share the same hatred as we do towards him anymore?"

Diseh grew silent, turning away before speaking, "In a dream I had recently...before my death, a hail of bullets were whizzing passed my head. Spence pushed me to the side and jumped in front of me. The bullets penetrated his body and then into my own, and that's what killed me." Diseh crossed his arms, closing his eyes, "I don't have any memories from before the time I meet Spence. That's what makes me different from you two. You claim to remember everything. Spence, being this...monster, who eventually killed you both. I can picture everything Master said, but when I'm with him I just can't believe it..." he sighed deeply, looking to Xalia, "How could he be in two places at once? You remember him on board the train, but I remember him staying with Chase and I. What if Spence wasn't the one responsi---"

Xalia had suddenly burst out of her chair knocking Diseh to the floor, an aura of light blue radiating from her, her hair and hood drifting upwards. In this state, she seemed to have become calmer than angry. "Spence is a monster. I watched him as he ripped opened Ki beside me with his blade, then I was next. Don't let him deceive you."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DX remained sitting as he spoke.

"Very well, then. But how will we get out of here to talk to him in the first place if the cameras are still recording?"

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well I'll have to first convince the the president to let you speak to him. He's generally a very busy man. If I can get his permission, then he'll likely ask me to release you guys and take you to his office. After that...well, it all depends on how the meeting goes. Now if you'll excuse me..."

"Oh... the name's Theo," he added as he left the holding room, but not before turning the sound back on.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Won't forget it," Spence said as Theo left.

The president of Psyche Co., Spence wanted to have a one on one chat with him, but if they were all able to meet him, it could've possibly been their chance to escape. Although, if they were to do that, Theo would pay the consequences.

"Anything else you want to ask me about the three members, guys?" he changed the subject to play along with the recording.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet looked at Spence with a serious glare. "I want know about Baldy and the woman, the murderers of my family." Jet clenched his teeth as he remembered those two demons. They will pay.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

“Ki and Xalia, huh…” Spence thought, “Well, like I said, they were once friends of mine. Ki and I were rivals, but we would do anything to help each other in the end. Xalia… She was the sweetest girl once upon a time…” he stared blankly, deciding to switch around and lay straight on the bed, “Ki and Xalia became lovers. Diseh saw them together and told me after we defeated Magma. I had stayed behind and kinda… Well, I don’t know. I remember being caught in the explosion… We set explosives throughout the fortress, and there was no time to wait for me… So they left me behind. It was my decision anyway… I just don’t know how I survived. I woke up in the ruins of my home… And Shiny… Uh…” he realised he was rambling again, “Anyway, I digress. For some reason, Ki and Xalia hate me now, but now that they’ve caught me, they’re keeping me alive... Don’t know why. To tell you the truth, I’m surprised I haven’t been executed or something already.”

He shrugged, continuing to look up at the ceiling, “Last time I saw them, I asked them to come with us; Diseh, Chase and me, because we thought Chase was going to lead us to Psyche. They refused, and boarded a train to who knows where. After the ambush, I survived again, and found out later that there was a train wreak, the one they were on. It never made it to the station…”

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Those are some psycho friends you have. hopefully they don't mean anything to anymore, now they that I have a death sentence to carry out." Jet stared at the celing. "I think all of us had a trajedy happen to us and we all have something in common that psyche ruined our lives, I mean what are the odds of a farmboy, Team Midnight leader, little kid, another kid, and an Elite Four member teaming up."

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"A Rocket Leader." Jimmy pointed out, making sure his former position was known. He was still staring off into space, but still listening to the conversation at hand. He stayed by the corner now, still pondering. He looked up. "Still hungry...some vittles would be great..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next