It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
 Team of Midnight (Advanced RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence glared out to the Tin Tower as Jimmy sided with him, "I know what you're thinking... But, I don't think it's still there..." he clenched his fist, he was beginning to feel no hope at all, "The legendary pokemon... If it was still here... Maybe...they would still be after it."

((I'm waiting for redt to post, then we can proceed. By the way, Paco, you automatically have Dragonite back.))

Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke thought about what he should do. Was it worth to go with them? Or was it better to stay alone? The decision was hard to make. Maybe a trial and error. He was worried about the Tin Tower so the thought he should just go along with them and see how things go. He walked out up to Spence. He didn't say anything. He just wanted to see if he was noticed.

Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"God it's dark in here!" Red was walking inside Tin Tower with his Sceptile and Latios next to him. "Latios why are we here?" Latios just stared at the ceiling, " Hey!", he snapped his head toward Red, "What are you looking for?" Latios just motioned his arms upward to the next floor. " Okay, so you want us to go up to the top, I got that." They found the staircase and went up.
"Okay I am done with this darkness. Sceptile use Sunny Day." Sceptile's tail glowed then a ball of orange concentrated and was released into the room. Sceptile smirked at his accomplishment, "Good job Sceptile." "Miiiiiiisssssssdddrrrrrrrree!"
Red, Sceptile, and Latios dropped to the floor covering their ears from the screeching. "WHERE IS THAT COMING FROM?", Red yelled. All of the sudden hundreds of Misdreavus, Ghastly, and Shuppets phased through the walls. "Oh crap!"
They began to pile on top of them. Red tried to reach for his other pokeballs but a Shuppet pinned down his hand. "Sceptile use solarbeam now!" With a quick solar absorbtion, Sceptile opened his mouth and the entire room filled with a bright beam then with a deafening "BOOM" the room filled with depris and smoke.

Sun May 31, 2009 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yay! Dragonite is back! Thanks Crunchy.))

Jet was waiting to go to the tower when Dragonite suddely landed in front of him. Jet ran to Dragonite and gave him a non-homo hug. "I'm glad your back buddy. I was worried that you were...now I sound like my mom. Creepy, but don't scare me like that. I guess that means Theo...whatever, I don't feel like being sad right now. Your here, thats all that matters." Jet looked at Spence. "Well I'm ready to go."

Sun May 31, 2009 7:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Theo isn't dead, but this is how I will explain his absence.))

Spence looked back at Jet and the return of his Dragonite. "So, Theo got to where he needed to go. Well, I'll still keep my promise; to find his sister. We owe him that at least, for helping us escape Psyche at the risk of his own life."

Spence turned to Clarke who had just caught up, "This is it. Are you ready, Clarke? Who knows what's going on inside the tower. Be prepared for anything."

Spence made sure everyone had caught up before turning his attention back at the possessed ghost pokemon.

"Let's go."

Spence started walking over the bridge, feeling something disturbing as he reached half way. Something felt different about the other side of the pond, the atmosphere perhaps. But he ignored it, and continued to walk the walls of the ancient hall. Spence glanced at the pictures on the walls; the Johto legends; including Celebi and the Rainbow Bird Pokemon. It looked like a story mural. It seemed these pokemon lived peacefully, and all pokemon around them. And then suddenly as he continued down the echoing hall, the pictures got darker. It seems they started fighting off something, something dark, something not human. Then, a legendary gold character lit up the room, and then, the mural came to an end. It seemed to be unfinished.

Walking outside, Spence continued toward the tower. On either side of them, hundreds of grave stones of people and pokemon edged along their path, and many of the tranced-like pokemon gazed up in a motionless state up at the tower. There was a long stone stairway to the tower. Ghost pokemon littered the stairway. It didn't seem like you could get through them all. Gazing up himself, Spence huffed, beginning to walk up the stairs, into and through all the ghosts, not physically touching one as he mowed through them all.

After 5 minutes, Spence finally reached the large wooden doorway. It was open but just by a jar. Spence proceeded to push both sides in to let everyone through. Unknowingly, the moonlight came through and hit a large torch in the middle of the large entrance. It was too dark inside to see the other smaller unlit torches edging the grand hall. Realising the sudden gentle light, Spence gasped, darting to the outside sky and to the full moon.

"No way..." he said in this awe, "The sky... It's just like I remembered it..." a tear fell him his cheek. The dark blue night sky was completely clear, showing a brilliant array of shining stars.

Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt walked slowly and quietly behind Spence. He didn't want to be left behind but didn't want to be noticed either. As he walked the halls of the ancient building he ran his fingers over Celebi's picture. You want it? You could have one you know... He shook his head again banishing the voice. Once he saw Pence stop and look up he noticed that this was one of the very few points in his life that he'd ever seen a clear night sky. A night he'd always remember.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence growled. Something about this was all wrong. Spence turned to Jimmy, "The torches. Could you light up the room? We can't very well see in the dark."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy nodded quick as he pulled a pokeball from his pocket. He tossed it out as a red light filled the room. "Charizard, you heard him. Light'em up!" It roared loudly and spewed small embers throughout the room. The torches lit and some landed on the ground quickly going out. Charizard roared again proudly and withdrew to Jimmy who pat him. "Good Boy, come back now." He picked the ball back and returned it. The torches were nicely lit and the room was clearly visible given the moonlight as well.

((Ironic part? I only gave Charizard a 1 lol))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I gave Charizard a 1 so it WOULDN'T be in the top 20. So much for that.))

"Thanks, James," he nodded, proceeding inside.

There seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary here, just a bunch of large engraved pillars among the torches. Pacing beside them all, all the way to the back, the patterned torches stopped at an old staircase with rails on either side. Spence peered up. It was pitch black up there. A chilling breeze howled passed. It whisked through the fires all the way out the door.

"Something's up there... It could very well be bad... Keep on guard."

Spence took his lighter from his pocket, flicked it on, and followed up the staircase.

Making it to the top, which was a fair climb, he slowly made it to the cold floor. He paused for a second, alerting the others as he heard a sound. Throbbing noises, like tiny little heartbeats pumping all at once. And then, murmurs.

Spence waved his lighter about, trying to make out what was in the distance. The room was all murky. You could see the dust flying about in the air. A large shape of some sort was all huddled to the ground, big enough to just scarp the ceiling. Spence put his lighter away, calling upon Raichu to use Flash.

"What the hell?!" What Spence saw in front of him was a mass collection of ghost pokemon stacked on top of one another, and what shocked him even more so was the hand trying to break free of them all.

"Hang on!!" Spence ran to the rescue, only to have more than one of the following ghost pokemon get in his way.

"Guys!" he called on the others.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"This is it. Are you ready, Clarke? Who knows what's going on inside the tower. Be prepared for anything." Spence asked. Clarke said nothing he was scared. When they got closer to the Tin Tower the grave stones gave him the creeps until he was cured of that symptom when he noticed he amazing sky that was filled with a complex array of stars. When he saw the torches light up he was impressed by the power that was displaced by the Charizard. Spence had got up the stairs and flicked on his lighter. This reminded him that he was desperate for a cigarette but this was not the time or place, clarke thought.

"Guys!" Spence called from the top floor. Clarke acted quickly that were now lit up, as a result of flash. He got to the top and despite being exhausted he saw the immense pile up of ghost pokemon. "What do we do? Get them off?" Clarke said whilst panicking.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It'll probably still win))

Jimmy ran for the huddle and tried to grab at them. "Dammit! I'm pulling straight through!" He saw the hand and grabbed for the wrist. "Come on...this chelloveck's gotta have some kind of Ghost magnet on him or something." He laughed through the strain. Suddenly a group of them started to cling to him like glue, Shuppets, as they were. "Get off me!" He pulled Charizard's ball out but realized at the size of the room he'd probably hurt someone and struggled to put it back. Figures...

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red heard commotion coming somewhere outside the mass of Ghost pokemon. He was aware that someone had his wrist so he moved his eyes around to see the sitiuation. Sceptile and Latios aren't in this mess so they must be in their pokeballs., Red thought to himself. He used his other hand that was near his waist to feel the number of pokeballs that were there. Three, Four,..... Crap, they must be somewhere on the floor nearby!
Red figured since they were Ghost pokemon that sound would travel through their bodies with ease, so he casually said," Hey! Can someone open my two pokemon balls and get them to help. They should be laying somewhere out there."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence swiped the three ghost pokemon away with his blade, the ghosts simply whisking away as the air was cut, reforming back into the huddle.

Spence heard the mumbling from beyond the pokemon, only hearing the two words briefly; 'my' and 'pokemon'. Spence nodded, looking around the floor for anything. Raichu found and handed the pokeball over to Spence straight away, but they couldn't find any others.

((Things get complicated when Spence meets Latios, so find him afterwards.))

Spence realised the Sceptile, "Sceptile, your master's in trouble!" he pointed to the mayhem.

Spence summoned Swampert, he knew they needed to be careful not to hurt the trainer inside, "Hey, Sceptile! How about we knock some of these pokemon off a group at a time? Take out the ones Swampert knocks off, okay?" he turned to his pokemon, "Swampert, Mud Shot to the left!"

The Swampert fired a jet of mud, knocking the left side off the pile, and shifting the top to collapse to the left, making the huddle considerably smaller. They scattered, taking off from the ground and flying overhead to attack the group.

"Sceptile! Everyone! Take them out!"

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet summoned Dragonite. "Thunderpunch on the Ghost Dragonite!" Dragonites hand glowed with electricity an punched a group of Ghost pokemon, electricuting them. Jet at the same time grabbed the strangers wrist to pull him out.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

With Jet's extra strength, he and Jimmy finally managed to pull the anonymous trainer free. "Finally!" He took a ball from his belt and threw it into the open. "Umbreon, finish off any strays!" It nodded and disappeared into the darkness. One by one the stray ghosts were being attacked from behind. Being Swampert, Sceptile and Dragonite took care of the majority, it didn't take very long. He walked back wagging his tail as Jimmy returned him. "Geez, what did you do to piss off so many ghosts?" He pulled the stranger to his feet.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((my computer is down so I'm typing from my Wii))
Red was quickly pulled to his feet, still a little disoriented.
“Thanks. The names Red.” He glanced around the room,“It was dark in here so I had my Sceptile use Sunny Day. I guess that drove them out of their hiding. They started to attack me so I had Sceptile use Solarbeam to get them away from us.”
Red looked over to where Sceptile was standing, “It wasn't my idea to come here in the first place. My Latios brought me here.... by the way, where is he?”
Red looked over to Sceptile. He simply pointed up. “Dammit! I hate it when he goes on his own!”
“Sorry if I caused you guys any trouble.” Red motioned for Sceptile to follow him. “Thanks for saving me from the Ghost pokemon.”, Red said as he started up the stairs.
“Come on Sceptile, we need to go and find Latios before he gets himself in some serious trouble.”

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After hearing Red out, he mentioned something about a Latios, and then took off to the next floor to find it.

"Latios...?" he turned to the others, "This could quite possibly be our next lead."

Spence sighed, "Anyone looking for a Latios has to have some kind of death sentence. Don't know how many sticky situations I've had fighting off Latios and Latias..." he looked up, "Or, quite possibly, he's working for Team Psyche as well."

The ghosts that had been defeated left off small white spirits wondering about the room, much like pyreflies, they flew around endlessly as if time itself came to a stop. They lingered around in front of Spence. He waved his hand about through it, and then suddenly this strange light from the pyreflies activated, almost like a cinema's.

The room filled with this, and then suddenly, a whole bunch of people appeared. Monks that used to run and worship the tower were quietly talking amongst each other. Spence looked up in awe, a chandelier that lit the otherwise dark room. Spence looked over to the monks again. They all looked ready to attack this time, guarding the stairs Red had just gone through.

Spence sighed angrily, "Where did you---" he stepped forward to have something from behind walk straight through and pass him. Spence couldn't move as the pyreflies flew flying in and out of him until the figure was completely whole again. When they had all left, Spence fell to the floor in pain. It was almost like something pulling and scratching at your soul.

"Get out of my way! She's not finished yet!" the familiar voice echoed in front of him. Spence looked up in horror, lifting himself from the floor. It was Ki, the otherwise younger version of him, and a body of someone wrapped around a black sheet on his shoulder. Ki didn't continue until Spence got himself completely up. Freaked, Spence stumbled a bit back.

"No! We'll never surrender to the likes of you!" a young monk blurted out from the crowd.

"Hmph," Ki's head fell, "...Fine then. If that's the way you want it, then your lives... The pokemon you're all protecting... They will all be in vain!"

As the monks ran in to stop him from proceeding, Spence did too, diving to tackle, to then just fall and roll straight through Ki. The pyreflies from Ki burst open as the monks' gradually scattered to linger back around the room. Spence got up, darting his head around the place. They were gone. Spence looked up, the chandelier was missing. It had looked as if it had broken off quite awhile ago. Compared to the event they had just witnessed, it would seem the current room they were in looked significantly older.

Spence glared toward the stairs, "What the... What was all that?"

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:14 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Matt sat through the whole scene in a distant corner. Watching. Waiting. For what? He didn't know. He knew something had to be done. He didn't know what, but it was there. Something pushing him. Urging him. He looked around blankly at his surroundings. Nobody seemed to notice. The voice was stronger now. Latios...do you want it? We could have it...just find it for us... Matt stood up and walked across the room as if in a trance.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly, Matt's body vanished into a dark portal of sorts, disappearing from his very eyes.

"MATT!!" Spence ran to the spot where he disappeared, finding nothing. Spence swore, growling in a furious roar, "Dammit! DX, and now Matt?! No...!!" Spence looked toward the stairs, it was the heat of the moment, but there was a great feeling that Matt was taken up further.

Spence turned, waving to the others Jimmy, Jet, and Clarke to follow, "Come on!" Spence started bolting to the top, Raichu closely following behind.

---

Matt's body reappeared from the darkness, on the very top and outside floor on the Tin Tower. The moon and starlight still shone brightly upon the ancient relic. There was a long and great walkway on the roof. To Matt's right, the stairs leading back down, and to his left, the dead end; a massive perch belonging to a large bird pokemon that once stood, much towards the very centre of the tower. In front of him, a giant hole had been blown into the building, probably after an epic battle. You could see below into the building, as from inside the building you could spot the perch. It was quite a drop, anyone to fall such a height would surely perish.

"Matt..." a woman's voice spoke softly inside his head, coming from the roost, "You wanted Latios, didn't you...?" beside the perch was the pokemon belonging to Red, in the same trance Matt was.

---

Spence finally caught up with Red, 15 minutes after a speedy circling venture up the stairs. Spence sighed, walking towards him. This next floor was like some sort of maze. With a large wide echoing space above them to the ceiling, the floor they were standing on was only but a plank of wood, a metre wide. The planks lead into directions all over the place, some leading and twisting so it wasn't even possible to walk through. Below them was just a void of darkness. They must have been in the roof. This tower's roof WAS gigantic from the outside. A distance from where they were standing, cracks from the ceiling shone escaping moonlight from the next floor.

"Red, I'm Spence. We've lost a friend in this place, too," he glared as he glanced around the floor, "We'll help you find your Latios, just tell me one thing; are you involved with Psyche whatsoever?"

Suddenly, the room got darker. You couldn't see where you were walking anymore. Then, the white shining pyreflies appeared, flickering into random places like little light switches, creating a lightshow as they circled around the group, and then suddenly, they span as they began to buddle up together. When three mega pyreflies were created, beasts from the spirits were born and appeared as pokemon. To Red and Spence's left, a massive Gengar, to their right, an incredible Dusclops, and in front of them, a giant Mismagius. They all looked too eager and hungry to battle.

"Uh oh," murmured Spence.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy raced up the mass of stairways after Spence. His legs burned and he was losing breath, but that wouldn't stop them. The room suddenly turned dark as the pyreflies formed into 3 large ghosts. Jimmy slammed his fist against an adjacent plank. "Dammit! We don't have time for this :censored:!" He pulled out a pokeball and threw it, bringing out the mighty roar of his Charizard. "If we can't run it, then we'll fly it!" He got on it's back, holding the wings and with another loud roar, Charizard was off. Suddenly, Dusclops appeared in front of the two, startling Charizard and making it buck back and flying upwards. Circling, Jimmy was back to the group, now kneeling on the dragon. "It won't let us pass..." He looked the three over. They were impossibly...he hoped they wouldn't put up a fight.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Watching Matt's body disappearing into air sent a shiver up Clarke's spine. He stood there mortified as Spence dashed as if to grab the air around him. As Spence and Jimmy ran up the stairs Clarke snapped back into action flying up the stairs. After what felt like a mountain of stairs Clarke reached the top a short while after Spence and Jimmy noticing that Jimmy had tried to get through the ghosts that had been situated there but he was unsucsessful. "Well, I think the fasted way for them to get out of our way is to battle. Blissey, I choose you!" Clarke said.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Screw this! Salamence, Flame Thrower on the group of Dusclops!" Jet sent Tyranitar out. "Use Crunch!" Salamence torched the group and Tyranitar took a Dusclop in its jaws and crunched it. Jet mean while was sadden by the event involving Matt. I was the one that led the kid to the team. My fault.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Latios...yes...we want it..." He looked up in a daze at the bird. Slowly he walked toward it, dragging his feet with each step. He lifted his tired head until his eyes met that of the bird's. He gave a desolate smile. "Latios...we have you..." He rose his arms and draped them over it. "Now...we can go home..."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red saw the ghosts trying to keep them from going onwards but that's not what made him stop scared. "Whatsoever...." continuesly echoed through his head.

"Red, we want you to handle the Team Psyche problem now.", Blue said from across the table. "But I don't know their precedures yet." "It's fine. We're sending you in as a trainee. You'll learn everything you need to know as long as you don't blow your cover, which we all know won't be a problem." He slid an information package over to him. Green walked over to him, " Inside is your alias and uniform. Be careful."
Red arrived at the Psyche Building on foot. There, he made a friend that he told everything to, he didn't know why, he just did. She turned out to be an undercover agent for Psyche that was slipping truth serum in his drinks. Red was completely unaware.

Psyche brain washed Red into thinking that he worked for them in a "progress checkup". They sent him on many missions that he accomplished, one that involved him in capturing a Latios for their cloning process. Psyche sent a clone to the Color base and it destroyed everything and everyone. When Red captured the Latios he felt sad for it. After Psyche obtained his DNA Red broke into the lab and freed the Latios. Alarms were tripped once Latios escaped and Diseh hit Red in the face, giving his memory back. Just to spite Xalia, he told Red that it was her that slept him the truth serum, sent him on all the missions, and sent a clone of the Latios he caught to the Color base to destroy it.

Red ran back to the base only to find it in ruins. He hunted down the clone and was about to kill it but he couldn't. It reminded him of the original so he caught it instead.

Red snapped back out of the memory, watching the other trainers battle the ghost pokemon. Red stepped onto a higher board, one that was closer to the pokemon. "ENOUGH! This ends now!" "Vaporeon use Hydro Pump to get the ghosts wet and Luxray you use Charge."Red threw out two pokeballs and Luxray and Vaporeon jumped out. Vaporeon blasted them with water while Luxray began to glow with an electrical charge. "Now Luxray! Use Discharge on them." Electricity dispelled from Luxray's body, following the jet of water towards the ghosts. The electricity struck them hard and which paralyzed them for the time being.
Red returned Luxray," Now let's go get your friend and my Latios before I get pissed." Red laughed a little at the idea of him in a really bad mood.
((Sorry that I ended the battle a little early I can edit out the finish if you want me to.))

Last edited by redt on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Jet, if you read carefully, there are only three pokemon. But these pokemon; imagine them the size of three Wailords.))

After Red spoke, the three ghost pokemon who were once stunned shook off their paralyses, almost like it were nothing. They grinned at one another, chuckling and giving the trainers and their pokemon rude faces.

Spence growled, giving a worried chuckle, "I don't think it's quite over yet..." he muttered, assessing the situation. Red's attack was strong, but it covered the three and awhile the attacks were spread out, they didn't cause enough damage to the individuals.

Spence nodded with an idea, turning behind to the fellas, talking quick but clearly, "Guys, we'll concentrate our energy on one pokemon at a time and take them out together. Jimmy, Clarke; head towards the left side of the floor and use all you're firepower on Mismagius. Jet, Red; cover the right side of the floor and hit Dusclops as hard as you can. I'll push forward towards the centre and take care of Gengar. Once we're spread out, and the pokemon are distracted, I'll give the signal to launch out your most powerful attacks, and we'll collide the three of them into each other. It's worth a shot!!"

Spence turned around with a pokeball in each hand, arms outspread. The three ghost pokemon coming at them in a tackle. "Dragonite! Raichu!" he summoned. Dragonite, already under Spence smashed through the planks above it to catch Spence onto its back. Raichu was clinging to its neck.

Dragonite flew upward as Raichu got ready, "Raichu, let's slow 'em down! Give 'em another quick jolt!" Spence cried to Raichu as it began to charge up. Kicking off from Dragonite, Raichu gave each of the three whale of a ghosts a slightly weak Thunder attack, one by one. This held their positions for a short time, maybe 5 seconds or more. Red's lasting effects from before made it quite easier.

Gengar was stunned just in the middle of the other two, just as Spence had planned. Spence and his Dragonite swooped in gracefully to come face-to-face with it. When Raichu had finally landed, Spence sent the thunder mouse to begin attacking, jumping and running to do battle upon the uprisen planks.

((Consider these three really powerful. So it will take some work to take 'em down.))

---

A sweet giggle sound could be heard through the wind, "Hehehe, you weaklings," Xalia appeared in her dark cloak, standing upon the perch, giving Matt and the Latios a small chuckle. She brushed her long blonde hair back as it began waving about through the breeze, "Well now, I hope Spence, Red and his friends make it up here. Wouldn't want them dying before our little battle. Would we, Matt? Hehehe..." she laughed to herself ever so darkly.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next