It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 When Anime Worlds Collide (Need more people) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As soon as Edward vanquished his counterpart, shredding the shadow's flesh as it disappeared, Edward fell back onto the ground. He breathed deeply as he looked back to see his shadow reappear normally.

Suddenly, he heard the thunderous noise and looked to Yami who was out cold by the base of the tree. He got up to run over and slide down to see how he was doing. Looking over his shoulder, Yami's shadow was closing in as he took yet another card from his deck. Edward growled and as he fired up his alchemy and hit the tree, the tree then exploded as branches came falling down on top of the shadow, giving him the time to wake him up.

"Hey, get up! I can't do this on my own!" Edward shook Yami.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hello, I'd like to apply for this RP. :)

Character: Mizore Shirayuki
Anime from: Rosario + Vampire

Quote:
She is a yuki onna, a Japanese mythological creature. She can control ice at will, and form clones composed of ice.

Here's a rather... extreme example of her using her ice abilities in action: http://i38.tinypic.com/1199ys2.jpg

Thanks, hope I get accepted. ;]

Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'll Take anyone at this rate there are only a few people

"I'LL KILL YOU" then ichigo's normal voice came out of nowhere and said (no you die) then he rips off the mask and the evil voice said "noooooooo" and stabs his counterpart

Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yami was still a little confused after hitting the tree.

But he quickly took a card from his deck and said: "X-Head Canon is now under my control," then he placed a Change of Heart on the bracelet and summoned a Baby Dragon.
"Attack my shadow!" He shouted.

The two monsters attacked Yami's shadow, and it turned into a normal shadow that follows the "owner".

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward got up and put a hand on Yami's shoulder, "You alright? Had me worried there for a bit," he said as he examined the deck-gadget on Yami's arm. It was like nothing he had ever seen before, but a first time's for everything here, he guessed.

Edward turned to Ichigo after he did away with his own battle. He looked at him strangely for a bit and then gave a little gasp, "His body... Did it change...?"

He walked away towards where Cinos was over and looked up into the sky.

Edward sighed, "All this is so strange... Does anybody know where we are? Where do we even go from here?"

((btw, which world are we on? Yami's?))

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"I'm fine," Yami said, "I think you are right, he did change. I would like to know what he is..." He stopped and looked over Edwards left shoulder.
He saw something and said: "Fullmetal. I think somebody is coming (and that is you R_R)."

"Is it an enemy or a friend?" Yami asked himself. Then he told his Baby Dragon to take a look at the stranger.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"i sense a high amount of spiritual pressure close by yami i think you should send 1 more monster with baby dragon, fullmetal get ready it could be a trap made by cinos"

(were in cinos' collided world)

Last edited by truemobile on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mizore rubbed her forehead as she continued walking forward. Her head was still fuzzy from whatever happened to bring her to this unknown location.

Ahh... I wish Tsukune was here... I'm all alone and I don't know where I am...

Mizore began to cry.

"Tsukune...where...am I..." sniffled Mizore.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

with his sword drawn (still in bankai) he asked "who are you"

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Get...away..." murmured Mizore, still crying. "...stay back..."

Her tears started coming out faster, and she frantcially wiped at her eyes.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"THATS NOT THE ANSWER IM LOOKING FOR I'LL ASK 1 MORE TIME WHO ARE YOU IF YOU DONT ANSWER I'LL SWING AND YOU'LL BE ALL OVER THE FLOOR"

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"...It's...Mizore..." mubled Mizore. "Don't... touch me..."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"hmph" ichigo withdrew his sword "sorry about that so mizore what happened to you"

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mizore rubbed away her tears.

"I'm...not sure." she muttered. "I was reading a book at the library...... and I blanked out. When I came to... I was here."

Mizore stopped crying and got a hold of herself. She took a good look at the man in front of her.

"What's...your name..."

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"My name is Ichigo Kurosaki" ichigo got out of his Bankai and returned into his gigai (looks like this Image)

Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nice meet you, Kurosaki-san." spoke Mizore. She smiled.

Looking at him, he reminds me Tsukune...

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward blushed, "Oh, it's a girl..." he said quietly to himself.

"Sorry about Ichigo, we're kinda on our toes since the last battle..." Edward walked over as he transmuted his auto-mail back to normal, "And I'm Fullmetal, an alchemist. Basically, we're all from different worlds and the reason we're here is to stop Cinos from destroying us all before we're toast. There's also a possibly that he has our loved ones prisoned somewhere."

He sighed and then looked over to Mizore, "So, Mizore... Uh... Not being sexist or anything, but, uh... What's so special about you? You know, other than reading books?" he asked as carefully as he could.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Battle? Alchemist? Cinos? Imprisoned loved ones? ......that's a lot to... you know... take in at once." replied Mizore. "Fullmetal, was it? If you want an example of my powers..."

Mizore put her hands at her sides and took a deep breath. In an instant, icicles appeared surrounding her, almost forming walls. Shards of ice bursted forth from inside her arm sleeves, covering her hands.

"Basically...I can create, manipulate, and control ice at will..." murmured Mizore.

((Perfect picture for this scene: http://i38.tinypic.com/35jfp0l.jpg ))

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward took a step back in amazement as he watched the ice form before his eyes. It was like magic, it wasn't anything like alchemy at all.

Edward clapped his hands and placed them on the ice wall in front of him, the wall then smouldered into a sublimation effect, turning into gas.

"An alchemist can change the composition, or even create from the right materials/ingredients. What I did here was change the composition into a gas," he explained, then smiling, "But what you did was amazing, it was like you gave no effort at all. You ignored the principle of deposition, didn't you? If I had to guess, you're probably a witch or something." he laughed lightly.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm a shinigami/soul reaper/death god only people with spiritual pressure can see us after cinos collided our worlds spiritual pressure flowed everywhere and out if all the soul reapers I'm the only soul reaper left i need to stop cinos before I'm gone (BTW ichigo never loses his poewer until we figure out the end lol)

(were leaving moving to the next destination after yami tells mizore who he is ok)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(sorry for not posting for a while. My PC was wierd and I couldn't see your post until today.)

I'm Yami.
I'm the soul of a pharaoh that stopped the shadow-games by placing his soul, me, in this puzzle (yami shows Mizore the thing hanging around his neck).
But when a boy called Yugi finished the puzzle, the powers of the shadow-games were released and Yugi's and I lived in Yugi's body.

Cinos gave me the ability to use my monsters (shows Mizore some of his cards) to hurt people/other monsters.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Edward looked over to Ichigo, "Spiritual Pressure, huh?" he said, thinking, "...So, we all have Spiritual Pressure now...?"

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

An earthquake started and ichigo said "oh ya bu the way did i mention that whenever cinos gets defeated that area returns back to normal. WE NEED TO GO NOW"

(Ok we next enter a volcano stage)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Uh, we didn't defeat Cinos. And wouldn't it be better if we just explore the one world Cinos created, having it be mixed with volcanos, spirit-filled market places, ice-storm mountains, thundery plains and such? And when we beat the actual 'world' then it returns to normal. Just ideas.))

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(no we did defeat cinos just in that area if he runs away or if we kill him there will be a clone of him somewhere understand)(were also in the same world just a diffrent area its like this
grass l rocks
ok)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next