It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon looked at Entei. "While they are out having their fun, we can have some of our own. There are two groups of pokemon that live at the bottom of the hill outside of my cave. One is a group electivire and their lesser forms and the other is a group of toxicroak and croagunk.

"They have been quite distracting to my peace and quiet and I'd like some help 'settling' their feud. Are you in?"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

So sui and fin had breackfast then went to find ash

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys faced rayquaza as it began to circle him, and settled into its normal spot.

"What have you come here for? To invade my airspace again!"

"No, rayquaza, I'm just looking for a training fight."

Deoxys found himself sprawled on the ground before he could think.

"You've been training you Extremespeed, I see."

"Fool!" Rayquaza howled. "I am no training puppet! By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be rattata dung!"

Deoxys screamed from exertion at blocking the hyper beam that followed.

A psycho boost oughta take care of him for awhile....

Deoxys shifted to attack form and started to Psycho Boost, but was hit with another hyper beam before he could. With his low defenses, deoxys slid across the slick floor, falling off the roof of the sky tower, into the ocean. "Aaaaaaagh!"

Metacham suddenly popped up in Groudon's cave with groudon and entei.

"Where are the other 'apprentices'? I came to train with them, deoxys wanted to go fight rayquaza..." Metacham rolled his eyes.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"They're going on a mission of some sort." I said "I think you could go, you'd better talk to Mew first." I then turned to Groudon.

"Very well, I'm sure Leon's father will be fine. Shall we be on our way?"

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, let's." Groudon said before turning to the medichan

"The others went with Mew to investigate some trainers that have an extraordinary interest with us legendaries. We are going to 'settle' a matter between some electivires and toxicroak. Would you like to come and aid us? It would be a good training experience."

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry for taking so long. I promise I'll look back here everyday from now on.))

Mew nodded to Edward, flying up into the centre of the gang.

"Next stop, Saffron City!" he cheered. An aurora of a light-created bubble forming around him, he suddenly let out a burst that consumed the pokemon in one massive bubble, then afterwards a flash. They disappeared.

"Well, here we are..." Edward looked around the building of an alleyway, "This place has two gyms, one I'm very familiar with..."

Mew tilted his head, "Edward, you okay?"

Mew frowned when he received no answer, turning his head to Swoops, "Well, wanna lead the way, Swoops?"

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I began walking to the ext of the cave.

"Medicham, Groudon, Let's get moving." I said.

"Sweet!" Leon said "I've never been to Kanto before! This is great!"

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Follow me, Mr. Mew." Swoops said as he flew.

After a few moments of flying, Swoops had led them to a large looking building in the middle of the Town.

"This is where the head of their group hangs out and holds meetings. It's called Silph Co."

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew gazed up, "Well, I guess we'll have to get in there somehow. Any ideas, guys?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hmm..." Leon said "Perhaps you and swoops could fly us up to the top and find a way in up there."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Good idea!" Mew flew up, "I'll look for an opening!"

Flying up pretty far, Mew finally found an opening. Some sort of vent type thing. Mew had a look inside to see if it was safe. It looked all clear. Mew proceeded to fly down to tell the others.

"Okay, guys, I found an opening!" he cheered, turning to Swoops, "You think you can fly Leon up there?" he chuckled, sighing, "Well, if I hold onto Edward, Edward holds onto Leon, you could pull me up..." Mew went into deep thought about this.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon lumbered after Entei, down to the pokemon below.

"I don't think I'm strong enough to lift everyone, Mr. Mew. But I think I can pick up Leon."

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew nodded, turning to the Lucario who was still in his own little world.

"Mew... I need to go somewhere..." Edward spoke.

Mew looked concerned, but agreed, "Okay Ed, just tell me if you need anything."

Edward looked back at him and nodded, "Okay, see ya later."

And with that, Edward ran off into the streets.

Mew turned back at the remaining pokemon, "Don't worry, Swoops, I'll get Leon up there."

Mew flew over to Leon and held him up, "Hope you like heights!" he said as he charged up into the air, "Swoops, lead the way!"

Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry for not posting, I've had so much homework))

Deoxys floated underwater, unseeing, exept for a few flashes of colour every now and then.

Deoxys suddenly realized he was drowning. He couldnt swim. Deoxys tried to contact Metacham with telepathy, but his mind was too blurry.

The current bashed him up against a rock, knocking the wind out of him.

"Okay, lets go!" Metacham yelled. He had to run very fast to keep up with the big legendaries. "These Toxixroak should be fun to use psychic on."

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes," I said "Especially considering that you have a large advantage against them. Let's move."

"Time to kick some Legend Hunter butt!" Leon said, looking upward.

((typing isw hard when when you have gloves on. Stupid chicken pox))

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Chicken pox don't spread that way. You don't need the gloves.))

Groudon lumbered down the cliff with the others, just half a mile away from a large battle.

"Those worthless plebeians interrupt my time with their war. Let us put them in line!" It yelled as it picked up a large rock.

Swoops flew up to the top story where his mother, a staraptor named Razor Sight was perched.

"Hello, Swoops, how are you doing? Is Groudon treating you well."

"Yes, mommy. These are my friends, Mew and Leon."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew smiled as he stopped to greet the Staraptor, "Hey! How ya goin'?!" he said as he nodded, holding the heavy Growlithe up with a sweat.

Meanwhile, Edward gazed up at a particular gym, "Well, I'm home, dad..."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know I'm a bit late but could I join please? :mrgreen:

Legendary: {latios}
Aid (In this case good friend): {charizard}
Anything else: Latios and Charz have been friends since birth and have trained and battled together since.

I hope you dont mind if I keep Charizard as friend instead of aid. So Dave am I in?

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys woke up on a rock in the middle of an ocean, seeing nothing but big, blue water. "Where... am I?" Deoxys had a killer headache, preventing him from using telepathy or any psychic powers. "Ungg..... gotta find someone..."

He saw an airplane flying overhead, but it just kept going. "Ung... mabye I can follow it." Deoxys, tired and hungry, unable to use psychic powers, began to fly below the airplane.

Once Deoxys saw a huge boat with the name: S.S. ANNE. Painted onto the side. "How... How did I end up in Kanto!" He landed onto a dock, looking around. He heard a screech behind him, and whipped into attack form.

"Hi! I'm Tentacruel. I followed you all the way from that big tower! I saw you fall into the water, so I dragged you all the way to that rock, but then the currents.... well, they pushed me away."

Deoxys looked at it suspiciously. "Thank you for the help, but I should be going now."

Deoxys shot off into the air, seeing the faces of many trainers looking at him in awe.

He landed in front of the pokemon center. A nurse joy ran out, while deoxys collapsed onto the ground. "Shhh, Ill take care of you..."

Metacham hid in the bushes, eyes wide as he watched Groudon throw a rock the size of a wailmer at one of the toxicroaks. "My turn." Metacham grinned. He jumped out of the bushes, twisting in mid air, metacham loosed a Psycho cut, making the toxicroak squeal in pain, fainting instantly. He crouched down, looking for more danger, when he sensed a Electivire rushing up behind him. Metacham waited until he was right on him, swinging with a thunderpunch, then teleported behind the electivire, making it miss and diffuse the thunderpunch into the ground harmlessly. Metacham ran up to it, Hi jump kicking it into the air. Metacham didnt see that electivire again. He looked around, seeing Groudon and Entei in similar situations.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lugia woke from his long sleep."Sal, get up."

Sal the Salamence woke."I'm still sleepy."

"Too bad, We gotta go. I heard some humans." Team Rocket walked in the cave.

"We got you now Lugia!"

Lugia sent an Aeroblast that made Team Rocket fly into the sky."Not today." Lugia and sal went outside and flew in sky.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure, DS, you're in.))

"I take it Groudon wants to know what those legendary hunters are up to?" Razor Sight asked.

"Yes, mommy. Is there anything new?"

"Actually, yes. Apparently Deoxys has appeared at some random pokemon center. I didn't catch the name of the city, but they are heading out in a few moments and I'm going with them. If you follow us, I'm sure you'll be led to Deoxys."

--------------------------------------------

Several electivires attacked Groudon. With little more than a wave of smack of its hand, all three of them were sent flying away.

A few more unleashed flamethrowers, but Groudon was less than affected by these attacks. "Pitiful. Let me show you what a real flamethrower attack is!" Groudon shouted as it shot a huge fire bolt at the pokemon.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys was faintly aware there was someone standing above him. He cracked his eyes open. Nurse Joy was standing there, with another person he did not recognize. "Where am I...?" He must have surprised the people, because they jumped back. "Ungg... I wish Metacham were here.... he could communicate with the humans and know where I am..." Deoxys suddenly realized he could use telepathy. "Metacham, where are you?"

Metacham watched the toxicroak cry in pain and run away from his Psycho cut. "That oughta take care of him..." He watched groudon sweep electivires away with a massive paw, the used a huge flamethrower. "Heh, that lucario is lucky, from what I heard, he wanted to face him. Being steel type, groudon would melt him with one flamethrower." Metacham heard a faint voice in his head. "Metacham....Where...Are you...." "Deoxys?" Metacham looked around, but all he saw was groudon, entei, and an electivire rushing up on him. "Wait, an ELECTIVIRE!?" The electivire used Aerial ace, and metacham fainted.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Thanks :))

Latios woke up yawning and staring up through the overhanging branches of trees. He looked around and saw Charz sleeping as still as a statue on top of a rock. He looked at Latios.

"Morning Latios" Charz said, with a slight mock "You've slept late today"

"And how long have you been awake then?" Latios asked, heating up

"Since Dawn" Charz said smiling "and it's nearly noon now"

Charz smiled widely and flew into the air just as Latios' Luster Purge flew over the rock. Charz landed next to Latios as he got up.

"So where shall we go today?" Charz asked smiling widely again

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Bah, the Medicham has fallen." Groudon huffed as a rockslide swept awat more poison and electric pokemon. "Pitiful. I thought Deoxys had more pride when it came to who it associated with."

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Obviously not, you're not particularly an associate of his :lol:)

"Let's do a bit of flying" Latios said looking towards the sky "Nothing like flying to wake..." Latios stopped abruptly as Charz suddenly launched himself into the air

Latios grumbled to himself and sprang into the air. Charz laugh came clearly to him through the air, Latios sped up and dove slightly, intending the surprise him from below.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next