It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

:lol: dont worry, It's just odd that you know straight away :P

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

am i still in? if so can i join the action.

and i am suicune and flygon if you forgot

Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There's a slight problem there Rikee, Thunder_Dude got the Legendary Hunters to capture Suicune...

So you might have a little trouble getting into the RP...

~Death

Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, Rikee, you've been not participating for too long. You can't just jump back in.))

"Swoops is with his mother in New Bark Town in the Jhoto region. Let's go."

--------------------------------------------

Samson shrugged his shoulders. "Works for me. So does that mean that we have a deal?"

Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((I can has RP?))

Legendary: {regice}
Aid: {haunter}

{unown g} {unown o} {unown d} {unown z} {unown i} {unown l} {unown l} {unown a}

Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry, Zilla, it is much too late to join the rp.))

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"New Bark Town? Oh, I remember that place! Haven't been there for awhile now."

So Mew teleported himself (Lance, Groudon and Rayquaza too if you were planning on it, correct me if I'm wrong) in the centre of town. It was pretty peaceful.

"Swoops! Where are youuuuuuuuu???"

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(New Bark Town?! :shock: Where did that come into this :? Is it alright if I control one of your other NPC's, preferably Wentle :))

"I suppose so..." D said simply "Xatu, teleport me to the main security room so that this discussion, doesn't exist"

"Xaaaa"

"And Samson I'd advise all of you to leave right now to make my job easier..."

D and Xatu teleported to the door of the security room. D walked in and looked around to see the on duty guard sitting at one side of the room, luckily away from the healing room video feed.

"Hello, Hal" D said politely "I hope you dont mind me checking the moniters on this side?"

"No, go ahead sir" the man said, nodding his head hastily "Go ahead"

D set to work on one of the computers, recording the current surveillance and overide their discussion at the same time. Hal looked over suspiciously.

"What are you doing, sir?" he asked cautiously

"Just watching some surveillance tapes" D said turning to Hal "You, dont mind do you?"

Hal turned away hurriedly muttering an apology. D looked over at Hal and saw that he had picked up the phone.

"Xatu" he said not turning his head "Faint attack..."

D finished his work and heard a slight thud at the other side of the room. D walked over and replaced Hal in his chair.

"Xatu, Nightmare..." D said looking down at the man "That should make him forget I was even here"

I always wondered why this room was never under surveillance...

After a few moments D walked out of the room and set off down to his office.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Er, DS what happened to charz and ho-oh? Deoxys cant do anything till they reply.))

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sure, take over Wentle.))

Groudon, Rayquaza, and Lance all looked Mew after they appeared in New Bark Town.

"It's called subtlety, Mew. Give it a try some day."

Rayquaza words were backed up by the numerous town folk who stopped what they were doing and instantly stared at the legends before them.

"GROUDON!" Swoops cried as the little starly flew away from Razor Sight and landed on Groudon's head. His little wings gave Groudon a pseudo-hug. Rayquaza and Lance snickered at the sight.

"It's good to see you, too, Swoops. Um, Mew, could you teleport all of us and Razor Sight back to the Plateau? I'd rather we talk in more private conditions."

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:31 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew waved to everyone around them, "Byebye, New Bark Town!"

And with a simple clap of the hands everyone he wanted was teleported back to the Plateau.

Mew sat on Lance's head as they appeared.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I can't do anything with Charz and Ho-oh till Paco posts... and at the moment nothing with D till Dave posts what he wants to do with Samson...

~Death

Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Samson and the others already left the room when D went to destroy the evidence tape. They're just out and about now and I said that you could take over Wentle.))

"Why did you bring us all here, Groudon?" Razor Sight asked.

"It concerns Swoops. We need him to sneak into the Legend Hunters' new HQ for us."

Razor Sight looked at Groudon with a confused look and laughed. "I almost thought that you were serious, for a second. Seriously, what's this about?"

"We need Swoops to sneak into the Legend Hunters' new HQ. I'm not joking, Razor Sight."

Razor Sight instantly flew towards Groudon's head and picked up Swoops in her talons. "ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOU ARE NOT USING MY SWOOPS TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES!"

Groudon sighed. It knew that this wouldn't be easy. "The boy is well trained, Razor Sight. He can hold his own against some fully-evolved pokemon. Plus, he'll have Mew traveling with him as back up."

"Why not have Mew go in alone with someone else as back up?"

"Because, they'll detect Mew on the spot if he transforms into another pokemon. That's why we're having him... transform into... a... pokerus."

"YOU WANT MEW TO BECOME A POKERUS AND INFECT MY SWOOPS? YOU'RE SICK, GROUDON! REAL SICK!"

Groudon looked at Mew. "Little help?"

Last edited by daveshan on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lugia looked at Charz with sadness. "Charz, I'm sorry to tell you this but the hunters captured Latios. He thought he could fight him on his own. He said he did not need my help. His ego was his downfall."
He looked at Sal. "He also failed to take down the hunter. Charz, Ho-oh and I will take out the hunter that did this to Lstios, if you want to come you can."

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry, I had a mission trip with my church, and have no laptop))

"Hello, Mewtwo," Entei said as Articuno turned to face him.

"Nice to see you again, Mewtwo. How is the Legend hunter issue going?"

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew took off from Lance's head to float slowly towards Razor Sight, "Mrs. Swoops, I know this is difficult for you and Swoops, but we really need his help. This may be our only chance before another world war breaks loose. Pokemon could die..."

Mew sat in the air, looking up at her, "I know it may seem dangerous, but it isn't as dangerous as it sounds. And besides, I'll be with Swoops the whole time. I'll protect him."

"Pokerus wasn't originally bad, it was actually pretty good and could make pokemon stronger. Although, nowadays, I have seen in some places pokerus that has turned and done the complete opposite thing..." Mew thought, looking back up, "But don't worry," Mew smiled, "I won't hurt Swoops, I promise."

--------------------

Mewtwo blinked, "Legend Hunters...? Oh, yeah, them. They took over my cave, apparently it's their new base now. But it's okay, Mew and the others have that all sorted, I think... So, how's everything?"

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Mrs. Swoops?! That's Swoop's mother! What are you doing Crunchy! :shock: and I know Dave, I was just waiting for Samson to do something...)

D opened the door to his office and sat down casually. He turned on his computer and proceeded in transferring all his data into his Laptop and then deleting the data off the computer.

"Xaaaaaaa" Xatu yawned

"Just a moment left Xatu..."

D glanced around the room and put all his valubles in a bag, topped off with normal trainer gear as to not look suspicious.

"Let's go get the other pokemon Xatu..."

D left the office, locking the door as he went. He walked down till he reached a room similar to the healing room he left, a smaller healing machine to the one in the healing room was set in one corner with a large computer in the opposite one. D walked over and activated the machine.

Where should I put all my pokemon...

A sudden inspiration hit D and he selected a new destination for his pokemon.

"Pokemon Transferred" A voice emanated from the machine.

D walked out of the room and headed for the room that was set out just for Water Pokemon. D pulled out his phone and dialled Samson's number.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'll be going to get everything I need" Wentle told Samson "I think you should do the same"

Wentle left the three other's and walked through countless corridors until she found her office. She took various items into a bag and left travelling towards the Water Pokemon Room.

"Time to get Kyogre..." She said to herself

Wentle walked down various corridors, she saw a number of Legendary Hunters who congratulated her on catching Kyogre. She finally walked through a set of double doors into a huge room filled with giant tanks of water. She allowed a smile to come to her face as she looked around at the pokemon. She walked around various tanks until she found the one she was looking for.

"Aaah" She said shrewdly "How are you Kyogre"

The giant pokemon's eye's were fixed on Wentle.

"KYYYYYY"

"I see you've already taken to me..." Wentle said smiling "It's time for us to go Kyogre..."

Wentle pulled out a purple and pink ball from her waist and pressed the button in the middle. The ball opened immediately sent out a ray of red light. The ray flew over the top of the tank and cosumed the gigantic pokemon, the ray returned to the ball and it closed. Wentle proceeded to walk out of the maze of tanks and towards to door.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
(Hey wait a sec... how did you know about the Legend Hunters being at Birth Island Medicham... Metacham couldn't have known that D was a Legend Hunter...)

"CAPTURED!" Charz cried in dismay "How!?! How could this happen"

Charz fell to the ground, his wings wrapped around him. Ho-oh decended beside Charz.

"We must overcome all set-backs" Ho-oh said shortly and simply "You know that better than most Charz"

Charz took a deep breath and got up slowly, he looked around at the other's and turned to Ho-oh.

"You explain it to them" Charz said steadily "I'm going to Eon Island for a bit... You can signal for me if you need me..."

Charz launched himself into the air without waiting for an answer, and flew the short distance to Eon Island.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'll assume Mew referred to her as Razor Sight, not Mrs. Swoops. :P ))

She looked cautiously at Mew, then Rayquaza, next at Lance, and, finally, at Groudon. "You have ten seconds to explain why Swoops won't get hurt."

"As we've said, Mew will be there to protect him. Also, the Legend Hunters know that Swoops has been training under me so they will keep him alive. If they use him as bait to lure me in, Mew will surprise them and help me. If they keep him as a pokemon, Mew will be able to break him out whenever he's ready."

Razor Sight looked down at her little Swoops. "What do you want to do, Swoops?"

"I want to help Groudon and Mr. Mew, mommy." Swoops said with a smile.

She sighed. "Very well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samson picked up the phone. "More to talk about, little brother, or do you just enjoy the sound of my voice?"

Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
(Hey wait a sec... how did you know about the Legend Hunters being at Birth Island Medicham... Metacham couldn't have known that D was a Legend Hunter...)

((?))

Deoxys watched Charz blast off towards Eon island. "So, what are we to do now? Metacham already blew up the factory here, but--aaagh!"

Deoxys fell to the ground, his skin writhing with the pokerus. He hated to look weak in front of the other legendaries, so he stood up, but he still hurt.

He was in normal form now, sweating, and he had a headache.

"Well, what do you want to do now? Charz just flew off, so we will have to go get him or wait for him, metacham is in his tribe's hospital, and entei, mewtwo, groudon, and mew are probably on the other side of the world!"

Deoxys bashed a rock angrily with superpower and blew up another one with psychic.

Metacham cracked his eyes open. It was as far as they would go, because they were swollen.

He looked up through the canopy of trees to see a flock of taillow and swellow delivering berries to the medicham.

"Shhhh, you need rest." A female medicham was standing above him, dabbing his forehead with a wet towel.

"Where.... wheres deoxys..."

The metacham gave him a cup of broth to drink, and said "He left, he said something about needing to help the other legends, he said he would probably be at birth island if you were feeling up to coming."

Metacham finished drinking the broth, and began to feel extremely sleepy.

"Oh come on.... you drugged me...."

"You need your rest."

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I did that on purpose because Mew's silly like that.))

Mew smiled and nodded at Swoops.

As Mew flew beside him, Edward's Sash fell from Mew onto the ground without him noticing.

Mew positioned himself beside Swoops and concentrated, his eyes closed, "Well, I guess this is it for awhile, everybody. Swoops, call me whenever you're in trouble. I can still use some tricks inside you like they were your own, hehe..." Mew opened his eyes, his body turned all faded out as well as a pure white. Suddenly, a stream from Mew rushed into Swoops as Mew fully disappeared.

((Could someone pick up the Sash for me?))

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'll Do It! *Charz opens up a magic void beside him and picks up Mew's fallen Focus Sash* :) and Medicham, how do you know about Mewtwo?)

D rolled his eyes "If that were true I wouldn't of punched your face in for singing when we were kids..."

D stopped before the door and turned to face the wall.

"I'm assuming we are doing this now, while most of the Board is gone and no one is suspicious" D talked into the phone "If so, we'll all find our own ways out, if we meet anyone stay with them, and meet in the woods in front of Bill's house, If they suspect us they wont expect us to be so close"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Charz stared at the large egg located in the middle of the clearing.

What's going on here... Why is this happening

Charz stared at the egg, remembering how just the day before he and Latios had set out to visit Groudon.

Last edited by Deathseeker on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon picked up the sash and handed it to Swoops. "You may need this, little buddy."

Ever everyone said their heart-felt goodbyes, Swoops was off to Cerulean City.

He landed outside of the cave and peered into the opening. "Is this it, Mr. Mew?"
-------------------------------------------------------------

"I assume that you mean the lighthouse that Bill abandoned and not the luxury estate that he built after he retired ((ZOMG, AU TWIST :shock: )). We should meet soon. I've gone over a few things several times over and there is an issue that concerns me. It's too important to discuss over the phone.

"Samson out."

Samson called out his togekiss and began flying towards the old lighthouse.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Cut that out, Swoops! Just call me Mew," he laughed. Of course, only Swoops could hear him for the meantime.

"Yep, this is it; Mewtwo's place. I can't believe he let them take it just like that... Well, he did swear to never fight again, but I guess he won't have a choice soon..." Mew trailed on, "Anyways, Swoops, let's do some exploring before we get caught! Let's go invisible!"

Suddenly, Swoops vanished, but not really, cuz he was INVIZABLE!!!

((Well there you have it, Swoops is now godly.))

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((How did I know about mewtwo? Er, Foresight! Yeah, foresight, thats what it was. I cant have deoxys do anything until you do something with ho-oh or charz -_-))

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Hey, I was trying to, but then I got kicked of the comp, so I had to leave it where it was...)

"Ok" D shut his phone with a click and was about to open the door when Wentle appeared through it.

"D, there you are" Wentle said shortly "Are we going now?"

"Yes" D said "Let's go, I'm assuming Samson passed that message over to the others" (If you dont mind Dave :))

"Ok"

Wentle and D started walking through the maze of corridors.

"I'm assuming you have Kyogre?" D said lightly

"Yes" Wentle said and pulled up short

A group of grunts were gathered in front of them. The moved aside respectfully.

"Calm down, Wentle" D said casually "They don't know anything.."

D walked through the group nodding to the grunts as he went. Wentle followed after a slight hesitation.

"Hmm..."

"What is it D?" Wentle asked

"I think, as a precaution, we'd better teleport out of here" D said , glancing back at the now dispersing group behind them.

D threw a pokeball into the air and Wentle copied the action.

"Xaaaa"

"Kadaaabraaa"

"Let's go" D said simply

Both trainers held onto their pokemon and teleported just west of Cerulean. Wentle looked around.

"Is this our meeting place?" She asked

"No, it would be to easy to track us down if we teleported straight there"

D 's Xatu dissapeared in a ray of red light, a moment after Kadabra also disappeared. D threw another pokeball into the air, glancing cautiously around him as he did so.

"Flygon"

"Get Scar out, we'll be flying"

As D climbed onto his dragon's back Wentle released a Large Metallic Bird. She climbed on it's back and D left the ground. He flew north, glancing behind him to see if Wentle was following.

What does Samson want to talk to me about now...

________________________________________________________________________________

Charz walked slowly out of the forest. He looked at the truck lying on it's side in the sand.

Deoxy's wasn't even in it...

Charz remembered how Deoxy's had appeared when he was dieing under the rubble.

We did all that for nothing

Charz's temper rose. He suddenly shot a huge amount of flames out of his mouth straight at the Idle truck. It burst into flames and shot into the air. The truck fell from the sky into the water.

A man suddenly appeared from the forest, shouting for all he was worth. He saw Charz and ran up in anger. Charz hovered in the air and charged at the man, who stopped and started running the other way.

"It's All Your FAULT" Charz roared as he bashed into the running man, throwing him back into the forest. Charz watched as he disappeared in the forest only He, Latios, Latias and Alria knew.

Where are they... They couldn't of been caught

Charz's hard started beating fast, he hadn't seen the other's since last week.

I have to find them... I have to tell Latias

Charz shot back to Birth Island to talk to Ho-oh and the others. Charz landed on the beach and looked around at the others.

"You all have to go to Fiore with Ho-oh" Charz told them feverently "I have to find Latias and Alria"

"NO" Ho-oh's voice shook the air around them "You're thinking irrationally! We have to get to Fiore NOW, we can look for them later"

Charz stared at Ho-oh, his mind in a whirl. Charz stared defiantly at Ho-oh.

"But they-"

"Yes, they could be, but we don't know, they could be fine"

"Well?" Charz said looking around at the other Legendaries "Is anyone going to help me?"

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next