It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops looked at Mew in a strange manner. He wasn't used to legendaries getting knocked back by the force of their own attacks.

"What should I do, Mr. Mew?"

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sal wondered about the sensing mew thing."You can sense Mew, awesome! So will we wait for Lugia?"

Lugia had a little trouble flying."Entei, your heavier than I thought. Are we almost there?"

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(We're already flying towards Saffron...)

"Not Mew exactly" Latios replied "I can sense if he's used any 'psychic' powers as humans call it, teleporting for example, Lugia can do it too"

Latios looked down as the magnet train shot out of a tunnel in the side of a mountain"

"But Entei can lead him straight to Mew anyway... so they might actually be closer to them then we are"

"Here" Charz said suddenly, slowing down, hovering and looking a bit ahead towards some large buildings "We dont want to fly straight into Saffron, anyway can you sense Mew?"

Latios hovered and closed his eyes.

"He was here, not far off" Latios said, looking towards the buildings

"What do you mean was?" Charz asked

"He teleported" Latios replied "South I think, but I'm not too sure, not North at least"

"Hmm..." Charz thought for a moment "I doubt Deoxys will be in much trouble in the forest... We'll follow the route south of Saffron to Vermillion"

Charz looked through the tops of some trees towards Route 6.

"We'll keep a pace this time" Charz said "We'll keep watch through the route, Vermillion and the sea after that, if we dont fine anything, we'll split up, ok?"

"Aye, Aye Capt'n" Latios said with a smirk "But if we're going down a route and into a city I should hide myself"

Latios immedietly concealed himself, making him only slightly visible.

"You guys can still see me" Latios told Sal "But from a distance no one can see me"

"Good" Charz said "Let's go"

They flew towards Route 6 and, keeping they're eyes open, followed it down towards Vermillion

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Based on the strength of my flame and the direction, I'd say that Leon at least is somewhere near Vermillion City." Entei said.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys looked up from the net he was in to see Metacham signalling to him from a tree. There was an explosion, and deoxys thought he felt mew for a second, but then the power was gone.

Deoxys struggled to get out of the net, but to no avail. "Ung... this is so embarrasing...."

The theif put him down in an armored van. "Now now, we'll have none of that now." The theif pulled out a metal rod with a handle, and poked deoxys through the net. "Aaaaaagh!" Electricity exploded through deoxys making him instinctively turn into defense form.

"Haaahhh.... Ooohh..... Ow......" Deoxys closed his eyes, and induced a sleep-state upon himself, as the humans called rest.

Metacham jumped down from the tree, ran behind the pokemon center, and crouched behind Mew, Leon, and Swoops.

"Pssst, Mew, we have to help deoxys! You saw what that human did to him!"

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, should we go where Sal is or to Vermillion City?"

Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Vermillion City" I said "Latios should get there too. He can sense Mew. Let's move."

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright, hope Mew is alright."

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon once again slammed the dittos against a wall. "I'll ask you two this one last time and if you don't give me what I want, it'll be the last question you are ever asked. Now, why were you having those packs attack each other?"

One of the two dittos wimpered and confessed. "We were acting under orders. From our boss, one of the legendary hunters. He knew that your cave was around here and used that battle to lure you out. He has spy satellites recording this area. He knows where you are for sure now.

"So, a human thinks he can best me? I'll show him" Groudon then dropped the two dittos and told them to get on their way. "Leave now. I have plans to make."

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Nice little twist there Dave :), I can't believe Latios was right though, I just hope you dont go and eat the legends hunters :shock: )

Charz, Latios and Sal soared above Vermillion City.

"Deoxy's wasn't anywhere near the route..." Charz said looking around slowly

Latios looked down towards the Pokemon Center, and saw a large crowd gathered there.

"What's going on over there?" Latios said "Let's go check it out"

The three pokemon flew over to the crowd, looking like two pokemon instead of three.

"Look!" Latios said suddenly, rearing his head towards a van at the edge of the crowd.

The man threw a net into the back of the van, and then prodded it with a steel rod. The immediate transformation told them what was in the net.

"DEOXYS!" All three pokemon yelled (I hope you dont mind me getting Sal to say a word...) and the crowd immedietely looked up at the pokemon hovering above them.

"A Charizard!" A man yelled

"And a Salamence!" a small boy yelled

"Get them!" the closest trainer said, throwing a pokeball into the air.

Charz didn't hesitate, he flew straight for the startled man with the steel rod and swiped it out of his hand and out of sight. Latios, still invisible, charged in and knocked the man to the ground. Biwildered he saw the slight silhouette of Latios before fainting. The pokeball that had been thrown into the air produced a very strong looking Swampert.

"This is some day Charz" Latios said in his ear

"Yes well It wont be a good one if we managed to get captured" Charz replied annoyed "You take the Swampert out while I try to get Deoxys"

(I think I'll leave the rest of this to you guys :D )

Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Rah!" Entei said, unleashing a Stone Edge attack on the Swampert.

"Leon, now!" He yelled. Leon obediently charged forward and used his own Stone Edge, striking the Swampert again. They then struck at once, leaving the Swampert heavily damaged.

((Yea I know, Growlithe can't learn stone edge and blah blah blah. He's Entei's apprentice, he's special))

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Just like I just found out electivire cant learn aerial ace..... :oops: ))

Deoxys was faintly aware the other legendaries were trying to help him. "I cant belive this is happening.... Groudon's never gonna let me hear the end of this..." Deoxys' body was still numb from the rod, and he couldnt move, but he saw Sal, Latios, and Charz flying above him, then took the metal rod from the theif.

Entei and Leon unleashed stone edges upon the swampert a trainer had sent out. Suddenly the man Charz had knocked out got up and crawled to the van, pressed a button in the driver's seat, and all the doors closed. Deoxys felt the van start to move, and fell asleep again from the lack of vitality.

Metacham ducked under the large swampert and ran at full speed after the van. "No! Deoxys!" Metacham jumped for the van, but fell short as it sped away, falling into the dirt.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I do not mind DeathSeeker."
Lugia used Swift on the wheels of the van."That will stpo it."

Sal used headbutt on the Swampert."There is a reason why Lugia calls me hard-headed."

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I ain't making any promises, DS. ;) ))

"It's time I showed them what a true legendary can do." Groudon said to itself as it began digging towards Saffron City. "I should never have let them grow this powerful. I should have taken care of them when I first heard of them."

Meanwhile, Swoops was hiding under on the underside of the van that carried Deoxys away. "I hope I can help Mr. Deoxys." Swoops said. He was calm, though. He that, if he were ever in any real danger, his mother would help him out.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Then again... maybe I wouldn't mind a Groudon eating one of those snobby legendary hunters, and btw medichamrulez, you cant see Latios, he's not close enough)

Lugia's swift hit one of the wheels of the van but the driver kept driving. The Swampert was starting to get up, Latios shot a ball of white energy directly at the pokemon's chest.

That takes care of that

The trainer hastily returned his Swampert, looking around to see what pokemon had hit his and ran to the Pokemon Center. Another number of trainer had just arrived and one let out a very fierce Houndoom, other's had started releasing more pokemon, determined to catch the Entei which had just appeared.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me...." Latios saiod under his breath

Charz had chased the van until it skidded and crashed into a fence at the side of the road. Then Charz looked around at the all the pokemon appearing.

We cant get Deoxy's out like this... We cant just dis.... OF COURSE

"MEW!" Charz Bellowed "MEDICHAM!"

All the trainers looked around at Charz, thinking that he was roaring for a battle, a few retreated back a bit.

"MEW, GET TO THE VAN AND TELEPORT IT ALL ONTO, EON ISLAND" Charz shouted even louder than before "METACHAM, TELEPORT WITH ENTEI AND GROWLITHE TO EON ISLAND!, EVERYBODY ELSE FLY ATTACK THEN FLY OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS MEW AND METACHAM HAVE GONE! WE CAN'T WIN HERE!!"

Latios turned and immedietely attacked as many different pokemon as he could, trying to buy some time. Charz roared and Breathed an intense heat on many of the Pokemon and charging into the pokemon he'd missed.

(I hope I haven't missed out any non flying Pokemon, and if Mew gets to the van, Swoops should be teleported too, just like some other pokemon...)

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Houndoom." Entei said "I hate Houndoom..."

"I'm guessing because it was Houndoom that attcked the volcano that one time."

"Yep."

"Let's get him."

Entei and Leon used Stone edge to take out the Houndoom, then retreated toward Metacham, trying to keep Pokemon away from them so they didn't get teleported with them.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When the van crashed, Swoops was flung into the ground head first and knocked out. Seeing this, Razor Sight shot out of her pokeball and tended to her son, right in front of the legend hunters.

"Your staraptor seems to be tending to that starly, McSulg."

"Indeed, but there is no time to figure things out. Razor Sight, bring the starly with you if you must, but we need to get out of here with Deoxys."

The first man then sent out two dusknoirs.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry DS))

Deoxys bashed his head against something when the van crashed. "Whaa???" The tentacruel that had helped him was in the van.

"How did you get in here?" Deoxys murmured.

"Um... those trainers saw me help you and then they caught me in this net, are they going to let us out?"

Deoxys shook his head. "I hope so..."

Metacham looked over to see charz roaring and blasting away at pokemon with heat waves.

"Man, I wish deoxys was here to help me." Metacham ran to Entei and Leon, and put his hands on their shoulders.

"Hang on, here we go!"

Metacham concentrated on an image of eon island, and they dissapeared in a flash of light.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Why are you sorry? I just have to wait till Crunchy posts to continue though.

*Sits back and eats popcorn while reading RP posts*

~Death

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:16 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pokemon:{azelf}
Friend: {dratini}
Other: Long After, Azelf's power was used to resurect dialga and palkia, he has been living in his cavern.
in valor lake he finds a helpful shiny dratini who lost its parents. seeing this azelf took it as its friend. They had many adventures together.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry Sharou, it's too late in the rp for someone new to the forum.))

Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Where's Crunchy? He hasn't posted in over a week... and we cant exactly do anything without him...

~Death

Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I was actually away, I posted in the goodbye forum, but I'm back now.))

As soon as Mew recovered from his own attack that apparently did nothing, Mew caught Charz's yelling and gave it a shot.

Mew teleported in front of the truck, visible to the driver as he squirmed, "Teleportation! Eon Island!"

Suddenly, Mew, the whole truck, and everything around it exploded into a another great flash of light.

Meanwhile, on the peaceful beach of Eon Island, the truck fell from the sky and crashed landed into the sand forwards. Mew and everyone else who was caught in the teleport fell onto sand afterwards.

Mew, however, was sound asleep.

((If I did something wrong, just correct my mistakes.))

Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((My apologize for not keeping up with said thread.))

Swoops awoke in a strange room with his mother, Razor Sight and several humans. "Where are we, Mommy?" He asked.

"Shh." She replied. "We are in the legend hunters HQ. They let me bring you here after you were injured."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, outside, the citizens of Safaron where noticing that weather just got a little bit warmer.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Oh sorry I don't read the hello/goodbye thread :oops: btw, why did the truck fall from the sky?? I thought you'd have teleported straight to the land of the Island anyway...)

Charz and Latios looked around at the dissapearing truck and legendary.

"That's are cue" Charz said to Latios

Latios nodded.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE" Latios shouted "Lugia! Sal! LET'S GO!!"

Latios launched themselves into the air and flew due west hoping Lugia and Sal would follow. Charz was still fighting and trying to stall and keep the pokemon away from Lugia.

(I'm assuming that Rio is out of the RP, and Crunchy you haven't said anything about what happened to Edward after he want to the Dojo...)

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next