It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 The Legendary Pokemon RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Okay! Thanks a lot...!" Mew shouted as he struggled to keep up with the weight and floated back down toward the pavement. Mew set Leon down and dropped beside him as he rested.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Latios sped silently under Charz, Charz fell down to his right and flew along side Latios laughing.

"You think I didn't know you were there?" Charz yelled Jubilantly

"No" Latios grumbled back "Of course not"

Latios looked ahead and saw land, he recognised it as where Groudon was living.

"Hey look" Latios called to Charz "Let's land and see if Groudon's still there, I haven't seen him in ages"

"Ok" Charz replied "He lives in that cave, near the top of the mountain right?"

"Yep" Latios said as the both swooped towards the cave

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lugia spotted Latios and Charz."Latios! Wait up!" He and Sal flew towards them and Groundon.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Latios and Charz laned lightly infront of the cave and turned around to watch Lugia and Sal flying towards them.

"Lugia" Latios Hailed "It's been quite a while since we've seen you"

"Yes" said Charz "About One year I believe"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops flew after the Legend Hunters helicopter as it took to the sky.

"Are you coming, Mr. Mew?"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Wow. I didnt know the Johto and Hoenn reigions were so close together. Lugia flew over to Groudon's cave in like 5 seconds :o))

Deoxys woke up again, he kept fainting because of his killer headache. He had known that something was wrong with metacham since he woke up.

"If groudon has something to do with this I swear I'll...."

Deoxys hovered above his hospital bed, preparing to leave. The nurse rushed over and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Easy now... youre not well yet." Deoxys didnt care. Metacham was in danger. Deoxys flared his horn-sound, making the nurse fall back.

Deoxys picked a hyper potion off the shelf, he had seen trainers use it on their pokemon when they were injured. He handed the bottle to the nurse, she seemed to understand, and sprayed it on him. "Ahhh.... so much better...."

He motioned to the nurse, and bowed awkwardly. She knew what he meant. "Youre welcome, you can come here any time you want." Deoxys flared his horn sound again, then blasted out the door, to come face to face with a mob of trainers, a helicopter behind them, just turning off. "Blast it," Deoxys muttered, he tried to fly away, but was held in place by a Mr. Mime's invisible Reflect box.

"No...." Deoxys tried to contact mew and metacham, but his power was surpressed by the box. "Get him!" The trainers yelled, and started throwing pokeballs.

Metacham was aware of the throbbing, and the gash on his leg. "Darn... where is deoxys!" He tried contacting him with his mind, but could not, and knew something was wron. He sidestepped a poison jab, the Hi Jump Kicked the toxicroak into the forest. Metacham used telepathy to tell mew: "Mew, something's wrong, I cant contact deoxys all of a sudden."

Metacham jumped high, then came down on an electivire with freezing fists of ice.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Groudon used another earthquake to clear away the last of the electivire and toxicroks. It then looked up and saw Lugia and Latios.

"And what can I help you two with?" It asked.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((the gloves were to stop me from scratching))

"Lugia!" Entei said "It's been a while! How have things been?"

"Are we going after them?" Leon said.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Entei! I'm doing great.Mostly blasting Team Rocket everywhere. How about you? And what is up with you Latios and Groundon?""

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm quite well" Latios replied to Entei and Groudon "We just decided to visit you, we haven't seen you in a while"

Latios dived suddenly and shot a ball of energy at a Toxicroak that was trying to sneak up behind Groudon.

"It seems Luster Purge can hit" Charz said laughing at Latios "It seems you have some pokemon causing a bit of trouble, I hope you dont mind if we join in" Charz asked Groudon spying an Electivire that had no opponent

Charz shot a blast of fiery heat at the Electivire and followed up by a huge mass of rocks.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Not anymore." Groudon replied as he knocked away the last electabuzz.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes, It seems so" Charz said watching the last of the group running away through the trees "I doubt that any of them will cross your path again"

Charz looked around the clearing full of unrooted trees and some unconcious bodies.

"And on that note" Charz said turning to Groudon "What exactly did they do to suffice..." He gestured to the unconcious bodies "...this kind of treatment?"

Latios turned away from Charz and Groudon to Entei, Lugia and Sal.

"So how are all of you?" Latios asked "I haven't seen you in a while Sal, how are you?, and where's Leon?"

Latios looked around for him but couldn't see him. Charz gave him a small glance.

(In this case the Friend is polite and proper while the Legendary is the opposite :lol:)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Their meaningless war was interrupting my sleep, Charz." Groudon replied.

"Although I can't imagine what they were fighting over out here. Territory, perhapse. But there is other, better land out there than this."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sal looked at Latios."i'm great,just helping Lugia patrol Johto and Hoenn."

Lugia looked at Entei."You sure it was over territories? I think its something bigger."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mew looked exhausted, but looked up with bravery anyway, "Alrighty then! Let's go...!"

Mew turned to Leon so very sadly, "Aw, but you're so HEAVY! Uh, no offence..."

Suddenly, it hit him, "No, we can't just follow them, they'll beat us to Deoxys for sure!"

Mew concentrated, thinking of Deoxys just as he did when he found Groudon. A Pokemon Center, a ship, the sea, that's it!

Mew teleported in front of Swoops, "I know where they're headin'!" he said as he hastily teleported again, this time in front of Leon, "Vermillion City!" he said, teleporting them both this time.

In their last flash, they were in front of the Pokemon Center where Deoxys was brought in.

"Uh, okay, now what?! We can't just leave Deoxys in there... But he's hurt, so he needs treatment! So, will we have to protect this place...?" Mew thought quickly in his panic.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Paco... It was Groudon who was talking about territories...)

"Something bigger?" inquired Latios "Maybe it was you!"

Latios started laughing.

"If there's better land out there..." Charz asked "Howcome your not there?"

Charz looked around at the now empty battlefield.

"Whatever it was..." he said "They must of wanted it quite badly...."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Deoxys sensed mew nearby, just a flit of him, no more that a few seconds. Deoxys was in a net that suppressed his power, he was trapped. "Come on mew.... hurry up..." The nurse that had helped him was arguing with another person, he had a symbol on his back that looked like braille, his friend regice had taught it to him once.

The nurse pointed to deoxys, yelling frantically, the man laughed. "He's ours now, go tend to your weakling pokemon and the like that have no real power." Deoxys glared at the man, and let loose a horn sound, the man jumped back in fright, but quickly regained his composure. The nurse had a twitch of a smile. "Fine then, if you wont come, we'll take you." The man picked up deoxys in the net and began to carry him out of the pokemon center. "Blast, this is why I hate humans!"

Medicham realized he had to do something; Deoxys was in danger. Metacham ran over to Groudon and the other legendaries, their apprentices, and the unconcious bodies. "Groudon, deoxys is in danger, im going to help mew, bye!" Metacham concentrated, thought of mew, and dissapeared.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sounds urgent. We should probably help. I'll figure out where we need to go." Entei said. He breathed a tiny jet of fire into the air, then waited.
"This allows me to track my current apprentice. That fire will turn and move directly in his direction before disappearing." The fire moved to the east.
"That way. Lugia, could you lend me a ride?"

Leon gasped as he quickly bit Mew by the tail and pulled him away from the entrence to the Pokemon Center. A man was carrying deoxys away, conserning Leon.
"We have to save him!" He whispered "But I doubt we'll overpower him. What'll we do?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No prob, let;s go. You ready Sal?"

Sal looked at his master."Yes.' He looked at Latios."Are you and Charz coming?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well seeing as we haven't anything else to do..." Charz looked at Latios and streched his wings "Are you coming or not Latios?"

With that Charz flew up next to Lugia. Latios flew up next to Charz.

"You wont be able to fly as fast with Entei on your back" Latios said to Lugia "So maybe Charz, Sal and I could go ahead?"

Charz nodded

"I'll be going ahead now" Charz said "You can easily catch up with Sal"

Charz started flying due east, while Latios waited for Lugia's answer.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lugia nodded."Fine by me.Let's move." Lugia admitted that Entie was heavy but not backbreaking.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Good." Entei said as he climbed onto Lugia's back. He gripped onto Lugia as tightly as he could and prepared for takeoff.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swoops looked at Mew. "Well? What do we do, Mr. Mew? You're the strongest and smartest here. Do you have any ideas?"

Groudon huffed as it saw the others leave. "Deoxys... needing help? It began laughing. "I can't believe that over-grown space flu needs help. Oh well, no matter. If it is those legend hunters, Mew, Swoops, and Razor Sight can handle them.

It then looked around at the terrain and all of the fainted pokemon. "However, Lugia was correct. Battling over this territory is foolish.

Groudon then looked at the lead electivire and lead toxicrok and noticed something strange. It picked them up and examened them just in time for them to morph into still unconscious dittos. "Well I'll be. It seems Lugia was right after all. I guess I have some interegation to do."

With that, Groudon took the two dittos back into its cave.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Uh, kay...!" Mew frantically flew around, spotting the captor of Deoxys getting away with their friend, "Eat...THIS!" Mew shot out a large dose of Hyper Beam that flung Mew spinning away backwards.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'm assuming Sal is flying with Latios now... seeing as Sal didn't say anything...)

Charz sped due east, over the blue sea and Whirl Islands, spying Cianwood to his right. Charz hovered a bit east of Goldenrod City.

I wonder... is this far enough east...

Latios and Sal caught up. Latios stopped and looked around

"Can you sense Mew?" Charz asked him

"No..." Latios replied after a brief moment "He's not in Jhoto, at least he hasn't been here in the last hour..."

Charz looked down at the Magnet Trainline.

"Let's follow the Trainline, that'll lead us straight to Saffron, you might be able to pick something up there"

"Ok" Latios replied, "You know I can only sense him if he's used any of his Psychic powers..."

"Yes" Charz flew closer to Saffron City "But he must of teleported in the last hour, and, if you cant find Mew try to track Medicham"

Latios sped up next to Charz and they started flying towards Saffron City.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next