It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I ran in front of Rezzira. "I may be an archer, but I am also healed in magic used for healing." I pleaded with the man. "Look, you should have a glimpse of how much I am prone to begging others, so you should know how hard it is for me to say this: Please, PLEASE let me try to help you." I asked, holding the book in one hand and my other hand was at my side. I took off my coat and hooked it on the door, which seemed to be ready to burst. Underneath I was wearing a white shirt and pants - my pajamas. I pushed the an slightly, moving him towards the couch slowly. If I were to try and calm him at least a little bit, I wasn't going to look like a warrior. It would be easier to look like someone harmless, like a teenager. My mentor had taught me that.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira stopped but his eyes remained focused on the door. "I am fine, whatever he did...was more in the attempt to incapacitate me, I have recovered." His body still shaken, his eyes having difficulty to maintain focus he walked past her, "This night, either Shirn or myself will fall, and I assure you, it will not by me." He threw open the door and stumbled outside, Shirn was watching Jakub from afar, becoming increasingly angered. "Come, let us handle our next victim." his Bael began to move towards Jakub, While a pair of gorgon attempted to hit Jakub with Shadow Shot...

Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Don't test me, fool. I run this guild." He let up on Raz and looked over at the towering trees. "The sun..." He smirked as he said this. "We should head inside...they'll be gone within the hour."

Jakub sighed as the monsters persisted. "I'm not sure how much longer I cant last...my arrows are almost out."
He spied Shirn glaring at him from afar. "Damn...can you move yet? We need to leave." He turend to see Cyrus with a large, cold grin. "This isn't good...this isn't good at all..."

Nero looked up at the now blue-tint sky and began to laugh. "The sun!" He continued blasting foes, his aim gradually getting better and his fire becoming stronger. "Just a little longer..." He spied Jakub and the Dragonkin off in the distance and noticed Cyrus slowly approaching them. With a few bursts of fire the corpses were destroyed.

"Who do you think you are!?" "Nero, and I'm gonna burn you and your 'army' to the ground!" Cyrus began to laugh. "You? A mage? HAH! Go back inside and play with your tomes, boy." Nero's laughtewr turned to a glare as he reached into his cloak for another tome. This is drastic. Cyurs called on more undedad soldiers. With a large ring of fire they burned to a crisp the second they'd left the ground. "What the--" "Elfire!" Another group of the undead had been incinerated. "Wretched brat..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Whatever." Raz muttered under his breath. "Well,the name is Raz, Mercenary and glad to help. So why are you fighting an army of monsters?"

Last edited by paco25_007 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Growling and fueled by anger, I forgot about my cloak and ran outside after Rezzira.
"dang it, you! Can't you just let him leave by himself and live to fight him another day?!" I yelled at the man, and spotted a man nearing the Dragonkin and Jakub. I turned back to Rezzira, just to find him further away. I hesitated, looking between the man and the Dragonkin, bit my lip, and bit my lip.
"Thankfully, I'm not fully an archer. My mentor, and apparently my parents were strong magicians...I may not have skill at all, but I do have some magic reserves that I can use with old-school spells. I can only rarely use them, though..." I gripped onto the book tighter, and ran.
I placed my hand out in front of me, and opened my book with the other. I flipped to the back, and looked at the spells there.
I smiled as I found one that required little strength. It was an old spell, which sent a hundred miniature bombs, invisible to the naked eye, at the enemy, and although it didn't blow immediately, it hooked onto a foe and blew up about a minute after. It would be a small explosion, though very dangerous. I looked up at the man heading towards my friends.
"Hey, Cyrus!" I yelled to the man, and pointed my outstretched hand at him, and repeated the spell. I felt some energy melt out of me, and I stumbled. Not good. I must've used too much energy...
I bit my lip and forced myself to breath, before getting up and running to Xaviar and Jakub. By time I got there, I was breathing heavily.
"I think I used too much energy there." I told them, panting, and then looked through the book for a heating spell. I found one, and then swallowed. I placed my hang on Xaviar's wing.
"We should get out of here before the spell takes place. I'm going to un-freeze your arm. We have to get out of here now." I recited the spell, and felt a little tingle. Now I had magic drawn from the right source...
Xaviar's wing only defrosted a little, but it would help him speed up the process of getting out of here.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I focused on my frozen wing, and within 30 seconds, it was defrosted enough for me to walk around, though I wouldn't be able to fly for another few minutes.
"Alright, let's get out of here. I can't fly, but I can still run as fast as any beorc. Let's move."

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded and got up slowly, still panting. I looked down at my still-clean pajamas. "No wonder I'm so cold. I forgot my cloak." I walked/ran to the house, and then looked around, and cursed to myself. "Where's Rezzira?" I asked Xaviar.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Shirn stared intently on Jakub, but from the corner caught a glimpse of a charging Rezzira, He refuses to admit I am his superior...so be it. He tapped his hand on the Baels head, which spat acid at Rezzira, he sidestepped fast enough for some of his cloak to be burned, but not his flesh, angered, Shirn hurled daggers as Rezzira approached ever closer, the first two daggers he sidestepped with ease, the third he needed to deflect with his blade, but the fourth caught him in the leg...He dropped to his knee, as the metal tore into his leg, just above the knee, he looked up to see the Bael rushing toward him, the creature now just above him poised to strike as Rezzira swung his blade taking out a leg, the beast fell inches from Rezzira, and Shirn stumbled off, and sprang up from the ground "This ends Rezzir--" He looked to the sky, and saw the rising sun, "Cyrus, do what you will..but the creatures will have to retreat." A pair of gargoyle swooped by and lifted Shirn, Rezzira quickly pulled the dagger from his leg and threw it at Shirn, though it missed him, he managed to hit one of the gargoyles in the wing. Rezzira held his blade and let himself drop fully to the ground...I let him get away..I failed..

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the sky turned a bright orange, the monsters slowly started to retreat deeper into the forest. Vice glanced out the window with tired eyes. "About time..." He slumped down in his seat and looked to Raz. "Sorry about before, you know, battle tactics. I'm Vice, commander of the Reino Mercenaries. As for the monsters...they've discovered that we decided to help in the war against Spira. What brings you to such a secluded spot?"

Jakub rushed to Rezzira, helping him up. "How the hell are you still concious!?" He lifted him up and placed Rezzira's arm around his neck. Once inside, Jakub set him in a large chair.

"Well I'll be damned....if it isn't Jakub the Snake-Eye." "It's good to be back, Vice. I must say, I'm sorry for ditching out earlier." "Jakub? Apologizing? What happened to you in the past few hours?" Jakub looked down and left into the back room. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Raz. "Who are you? ....Whatever." He continued walking back to his former room.

Cyrus raised his arm as a number of soldiers rose from the ground. They exploded soon after. "Please. I've been concocting spells since before you were born." He frowned as he looked around. "You're quite the resilient bunch, aren't you? Bah...as much as I'd hate to admit it...I cannot win now." With another grin, he pounded the ground as a large quantity of soldiers rose once more. "Elfire!" Several of them burned to the ground, revealing an empty spot where Cyrus once stood. "He got away..." Nero looked to Rinae. "Nice work...we should head in and rest up now." Nero stumbled his way into the guild, ready to pass out. He stopped abruptly and turned to see Xaviar. "Are you doing okay out here?"

Jakub stopped as he walked into his room. "What the hell? Who's clothes are all over my bed!?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was taken back by Jakub's explanation, and then blushed a bit, looking down at myself. I walked into teh room, having collected myself, and walked past.
"Sorry, that's my clothes." I said, and walked ot the closet, and put a white cloak on. I turned back to Jakub.
"Sorry about your room, but there were no others." As for adding a bit of humor, I mentally smirked and loudly added, "But, if you want to stay, I guess that we could always share." Trying not to smile, I shrugged and walked past Jakub. As I walked out of the room, and without turning around, I smiled to myself.
"So Jakub: Either you learn how to share, or you get a new room." I stifled a giggle and walked into teh main room, already being in a better mood, and got my supplies ready to wrap up Rezzira.

I took out bandages, and my book. "Hold still, Rezzira." I said as I walked over to him. I read the book and gave him the book, asking him to recite the self-heal spell, since I couldn't use any more magic without fainting, and wrapped a few of his wounds in the meantime.

((Oh, and either Cyrus or his transport should blow up soon - that is what the bombs were for...))

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz looked at Vice."I was just wandering looking for adventures. I usually count how many people and monsters I killed. So far I killed 1,800."

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"1,800?" I said as I walked inside "Wow. I haven't done a lot of fighting, so i have no clue how many I've killed, but not that many. Hang on, I'll be right back."

I exited the main room and walked over to mine, opening my closet. In the corner were four small, wooden figures. It appeared to be a family, but it was strange. The parents appeared to be normal humans, and the child, who appeared about 13, was human as well. But, upon close inspection,I could tell that the baby was mostly dragonkin. How could two humans have a dragonkin child? Perhaps these weren't my genetic parents. I was still unsure. I placed the figures on my bed and changed into my black robes and cape. I placed them carefully in my pocket, then put on my amulet. I went back into the main room.

"Well, do we have plans on our next course of action?" I said.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I finished with Rezzira, and backed away, facing the others. "All righty then...anyone else need help with anything?" I smiled and looked around.
I then shrugged, and stood next to the area that was hidden by anyone who opened the door from the hallway, but in a place where I couldn't get hit.
You know, just in case some guy who was pissed off decided to come in...*coughjakubcough*.... I thought, and stifled a giggle, now frowning. Xaviar was right. What would we do now?

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira stared forward, his blade resting on his lap, muttering angrily to himself, before he stood up and looked at Vice, "Do you have any training rooms here?" Then he turned to Rinae, "Thanks for the help again.." He began practicing his sword formations, inbetween formations he continued to mutter angrily, something about failure could be heard.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz heard a guy muttering failure."What's his problem?" Raz started spinning his Killing Edge around. "1,800 is easy if you've been killing since 11. I am basically a natural born killer." Raz looked at Vice."Who is the bad guy that wants you dead?"

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stepped forward and placed a hand on Rezzira's shoulder.
"Just be glad that you live to fight him another day. Even if you had all of your power then, you still wouldn't have him killed before he escaped. You aren't failure. I mean, you may have been hurt, but he didn't leave unscathed either, you know. Look at the bright side; you're alive, and you can fight again." I sighed, and then started to talk even quieter, down to a whisper this time.
"I promise that I'll make sure that you kill him. The only way that you will fail is over my dead body. Just yell my name when you want cover or aide in defeating monsters.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"The fact that he is alive to continue constant slaughter of innocents of either defensless citizens or his own kin is enough for me to know I have failed, I watched as he killed close comrads...his own men in the middle of battle." His eyes peered over to Raz, "1,800? The amount of opponents you kill does not speak of your skills on the battlefield, unless you are Daein...they pride themselves on slaughter."

Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jakub walked out of his room as he slipped his arm into a dark, long sleeved shirt. "So, I see the allaince against Spira is going well. Daien decided to help them, surprisingly enough." He rolled his eyes as he said this and sat sprawled out on a long couch. "Are you sure you're making a wise desicion to get involved in this war? We could all be killed in a heart beat...afterall...you have what, 6 soldiers, a Dragonkin and a Vampire? Don't you think Daein alone has worse? You've seen the monsters.."

Nero shot a glare at Jakub. "Who care's what they have? As far as I'm concerned, the more numbers -- the less skill. Knowing Daein and Spira's Lords, their solfiers are just a bunch of peasants trying to earn their living. Tehy don't care whether the fighters live or die..not to mention...you already left because you were afraid didn't you? So stop complainng. You've made it perfectly clear before." Jakub stared at Nero for a good while. So...he's learned to stick up for himself... He smirked. "I guess."

Vice glared at the new Myrmidon. There's something wierd about this guy... He stood up and stretched. "Rezzira, we don't much have a training room. Just the outside, but i suggest you rest first. You had quite a few injuries from what I've seen." He started to walk away before stopping abruptly. "Oh yeah...who froze me..?" He pulled his blade and pointed it at Xaviar upon his re-entering the room. 'You...although I can't I'm too thrilled with your course of action back there...I must admit, I needed the rest." He sheathed his sword. "But try it again and I won't be so lenient about it." He set his hand on Rezzira's shoulder and wispered. "Keep an eye on the other..." As he walked out he looked to Jakub. "Jakub...you abandoned us. Have you come back to help or just to flaunt the fact that you've left?"

"I'm back for good, commander." "You'd better be. Now come, tell me what you've learned." The two walked out of the room and into a seperate one.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at Xaviar. "Sorry, Xavair, I guess that it's my fault..." I turned to Rezzira, and leaned in close. "I was close enough and heard his whisper, but I don't know who the 'other one' is. Tell me later, m'k?" I then left the room and walked to the open door of the one Jakub and Vice were in, and waited until either one of them noticed me or asked me something. I was going to tell Vice that if Jakub wanted, I could move rooms to the living room couch or something.
I stood incredibly still, and could hear my heart pound. If ti took those two until the end of their conversation to talk to me, I'd be more than glad to hear what Jakub had learned.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The other one?...I guess he means Raz I'll be training outside if I am needed. Rezzira left the room, and went out the damaged front doors, drawing both blades he began working on a two-sworded form he was thinking of during combat, though struggling due to the weight of the other blade, he figured he would just have to work on his strength a little. Sheathing one blade, he held now only his Wo Dao, working on cleaning and sharpening the blade. From the trees he heard the clinking of heavy armor and some small movement..followed by low whispering, moments later, A man in full crimson armor emerged from the woods, "Rezzira, you are safe after all, I had been hoping Shirn would not be able to kill you and ruin my fun." The voice was cold, and after a moment of wondering he remembered this man was Tiram, a supposed student to the Black Knight. "Yes, I'm alive and well Tiram, Shirn took his savages and left when morning came." Tiram drew one of his Silver Blades and approached Rezzira, "Care for a Match?" Rezzira entered his Stance and stared up into the where the eyes of Tiram would be, should he have been able to see them through the armor, "I suppose one quick Match with you won't hurt." this was the plan...weaken me and bring Tiram to finish the job i suppose.. Tiram rushed Rezzira with surprising agility and nearly sliced him in the face, but Rezzira managed to dodge, his Wo Dao striking the armor, but having no effect spare a scratch. The two entered a full battle, Rezzira nearly struck many times as the sound of Blade against Blade broke the early morning silence.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Fire!" A small smoking crater lay centered between the two fighters. "Who are you and what business do you have with our Myrmidon?" Nero stood, holding his tome open widely.

As vice and Jakub exited the room they looked gravely at Rinae. "A snooper, eh? Bad enough she trashed my room..." "Jakub...calm..." Jakub continued to the living room, mummbling to himself. Vice sighed and frowned at the girl. "How much did you hear...?"

Upon entering the livingroom, Jakub noticed the boy standing in the doorway. "Eh? Nero what the hell are ya doing?" He looked at the others in question and preceded to get to him.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Tiram and Rezzira stopped, Tiram turned to face Nero, "Look little mage, I am here by the Will of the King, get in my way, and my sword will surely meet your flesh." Tiram swung his blade once again, this time however, managing to clip Rezzira's right arm, Rezzira stumbled to the side momentarily before recovering and striking Tiram again only scratching his armor. The two once again returned to a fierce battle, Rezzira struggling not only to stand, but to attempt to harm Tiram. There must be a weak point in his armor..but where? Rezzira sidestepped an attack from Tiram and cut his gauntlet, the blade cut straight through the gauntlet, and opened a wound in his sword hand. "Not bad Rezzira, but not good enough to keep you alive." Tiram took the opportunity to punch Rezzira in the chest while Rezzira pulled his blade from the gauntlet. Rezzira stumbled back again, barely dodging another swordstroke from Tiram. Cutting his hand doesn't seem like it mattered to him..what can I do Gasping for breath due to the punch, Rezzira swung his blade in a feeble attempt to block Tiram's sword, he managed to block it just long enough to sidestep him again. Tiram not showing any sign of pain or exaustion continued to swing his blade time and time again.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero frowned and raised his arm to cast another spell. "Fire!" Before he could finish the spell his hand was stopped. "Nero, I do believe he gave you a warning." Jakub let go of his hand, letting it fall to his side. "As for you...shouldn't you be resting?" Nero looked up at Jakub surprised. "Shut up...don't get all sentimental on me, if Vice knew you were up he'd kill me." Jakub looked to Tiram and glared. "..." He quickly turned and left.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shifted uneasily. "I didn't hear anything, really. I just came to say that if it was too much trouble for Jakub, I could move rooms for him..." I looked away, having sensed Jakub's anger. I sometimes have the ability to sense empathy...I sensed it when Jakub passed, and so I was now incredibly uneasy...

Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Jakub's naturally angry. Don't worry about him." Vice wiped his hand across his forehead. "You shouldn't worry yourself about it, I'll tell the tropps about it once i can gather them together." He smiled and set his hand on her head before walking out into the main room. "Hey...what's that door doing open?" He walked out into the doorway to see Rezzira and Tiram. "Daein scum!" "Vice, we've been over this twice..." "Stay out of it, Jakub!" He unsheathled his blade and took a step toward him. "What do you want with us?" "Vice...they've got it taken care of...just leave them be." Vice looked at the two for a moment, sighed and sheathled his sword. He soon walked back into the guild and sat in his original seat.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next