It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I got ready to clap for the person who was going to be placed now and smiled. I then bit my lip. If my turn wasn't next, it would be soon.....I wondered where I would go, though...........

((You know that Youkon is supposed to choose where you go, right.))

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, guys? I need to sort my character right now. And no one can be related to Voldemort, it is impossible. And ASH453262, you are not accepted. paco25_2007, you are accepted. ASH453262, you need to leave. Now. paco25_2007, welcome to the rp. Now, lets get on with this thing!)

Kayla perked up at the sound of her name "Heke? I'm up?" she put Furbi in her shoulder bag and ran up to the Sorting Hat. She put it on and it immediately started talking "A Malfoy eh? You would be good for Slytherin... wait, what is this?" What's what? Kayla thought curiously "I think I'll put you in... RAVENCLAW!" the Hat shouted. The Ravenclaw table applauded loudly, and Kayla went over to her new house, thinking I wonder why I was put in Ravenclaw. Professor McGonagall pulled out the list again, and said "Kingson, Vince!"[/u]

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince slowly walked to the sorting hat and just sat there while the Professor put it on his head."put me in slytherin, and im not asking you old hat"

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled and clapped for the Malfoy girl who was nice enough to get Ravenclaw. I was impressed by that, and so I smiled fro her. I tehn did my normal routine of smiling encouragingly to Vince.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami searched the crowd of first years for anybody that he could recognize. He thought he saw a girl that he had seen on the train, so he sought her out. He finally got to where she was standing, and he offered his hand. In a hushed tone, he whispered, "I'm Ookami. I think I saw you on the train. You were sitting with the boy that's up there now, right?"

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded shyly, and shook his hand. My whole body was tense, though I was trying my best to smile. "Rinae." I said, and I hoped it didn't come out as a squeak.
((I forgot...was I really on the train with him? I thought that he was just submitted?))

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami turned to the front, curious as to where this boy would be put. He turned his head, and looked back at Rinae. "Do you have any idea what house you'll be put in?" he asked.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head sadly. "I was hoping for Hufflepuff or Gryffindor..." I said quietly. I then looked at the guy up and down. "And you?" I looked down, waiting for his answer, then looked back up and blushed furiously. "Oh, sorry." I mumbled, and let go of the hand I forgot that I was holding while he was talking. I always blushed whenever I came into contact with anyone.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I was hoping to be in Gryfindor as well. Who knows, maybe we'll be in the same house?" He noticed her blush, and felt bad because of it. "Don't blush, you don't have anything to be shy about."

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"will this hat hurry up"Vince was getting very impatient and noticed two first years talking to each other."look at those guys socialize while im sitting here with a stupid hat on my head,come on."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I blushed again when the boy noticed but nodded. I then turned to the rather impatient looking first year with the hat on. I still am curious as to which house I'll be in...
I turned to the boy next to me. "At first guess, which house would I appear to be in?" I asked this quietly.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hmmm.... It's tough to say, but i'd have to guess Gryfindor. What house do you think i'll be put in?" he asked.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled and looked the boy up and down. I stopped on his face. "Well, you are confident, probably brave, and by what I can tell....Gryffindor is my guess." I then frowned. "Although, I owuldn't say that I'm brave as a Griffin..."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I don't really think you have to be as brave as a Griffin. Still, you appear to be the Gryfindor type even though you aren't that confident in yourself. I'm sure you'd make alot of friends if you'd quit hiding behind books anytime someone tried to be your friend. Good think there aren't any books around, or I probably wouldn't be talking to you!" He smiled.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I chuckled. This kid was funny. I then smiled, and put the book that was in my hand in front of my face and turned around, but kept my eyes focused on him. "Just to prove you wrong." I said, and turned back around. However, I kept my book up to cover my face. "Like this?"

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince was now getting frustrated"Listen hat we both know i should be in Slytherin so just say the word so we could go on with our lives."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I glanced over at Rinae as she spoke with another boy. She seemed to be enjoying herself, talking far more with him then she had with any others.
"Wow" I thought "He must have some way with words."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince looked at all the people smiling and frowned."These people are too happy."As Vince noticed the kids at the Hufflepuff table>"Don't you dare put me in that house,Hat."He then noticed that girl Rinae he saw at the train."Now she smiles too much." he whispered to himself. A proffesor beside him heard and gave Vince a frown."What are you looking at." Vince thought to himself.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"More like.... this," he said as he moved the book to a point where it covered her entire face. "I guess i'll have to watch out for those books, I think they want me to play Hide n' Seek with you."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince noticed two first years probaly flirting even though he did not care , it was something something to do while sitting with a hat your head."Lucky kids."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I almost blushed at the sudden contact, but then swallowed the urge. I sighed, pretending to gave up, and put the book down. "Fine, you got me." I said. I was smiling on the inside. Once I ever get along with someone, I had a talent that helped me communicate with them. However, it was only if they approached me openly, and yet it didn't work most of the time. Sometimes, it only worked when it was forced to. I then waited for Ookami's reflection. When he looked victorious, I put my book in front of his face, and then moved behind behind him and had my back face his back.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Just say Slytherin, you old hat!" Vince was now growing furious at the hat. Why was it doing this to him?

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You sure are impatient, aren't you boy?" said the Hat gruffly, "Yes, to get you to shut up, SLYTHERIN!" the Sorting Hat shouted, and Slytherin table applauded loudly. Vince smirked at the table and walked over there haughtily. Professor McGonagall took out her list again and said "Moore, Ira!"

Kayla watched Vince and said "What a jerk, glad he's not in Ravenclaw." a fellow Ravenclaw nodded and said "Yeah, guys like that are perfect for the Snake House." Kayla looked at the boy questionably "Snake House?" "Yeah, that's what some of the students call Slytherin House, since the founder of that house was a Parsletounge, meaning he could talk to snakes." Kayla puffed her cheeks out "I know what a Parsletounge is, ya know." the boy laughed "That's right, you're a Malfoy. I forgot that."

(Hey, does anyone know where Inta Xonem is? They need to post)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next