It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I watched a student stare at another and laugh when she was surprised. I looked to Ookami. "Oh man, I'm really nervous about what house I'll be in!"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm Ira, and this is Emily." She said, indicating to the bat on here shoulder. The Ira whispered something in her bat's ear, and the bat flew off, and bit Vince on the nose. The bat flew back to Ira.
"Emily, how could you?" she scolded the bat in a laughing tone, then stroked it.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Um Youkou I don't think ThePoeMan is part of the RP anymore. He hasn't been online in ages and has never posted anything but his application.))

^_^

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami pulled out his wand. "Watch this." He levitated the apple that the boy was playing with, and stuffed it in his mouth. He wrote some words in the air in front of the boy that read How's it taste?

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

...Ach! I forgot one of the guest chars! Here he is.)

Professor McGonagall, when Aaron didn't come up, simply skipped him and called the next name, "Malfoy, Scorpio!"

Kayla's ears perked up at the sound of the name Malfoy "Heke?"

A boy with white-blond hair got up from where he was sitting and went to the stool. He put on the Sorting Hat, and not even a second after he did so, the Hat bellowed "SLYTHERIN!" Scorpio took off the Hat and went to his new House with a smirk. Professor McGonagall then read the next name on the list "O'Callaghan, Vander!"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince became furious what the kid did and threw the apple with his wand at the kid,s head whlie saying"Who do you think you are any way." He then greeted Scorpio."Finally, someone I can talk to.'

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami caught the apple before it could hit him. He levitated the boys wand out of his pocket, and caught it in the air. He slid it back into his own, but kept a firm grip on it. "I hate people like him," Ookami whispered to Rinae.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince noticed hi wand was not in his pocket and he knew who took it. Vince walked up to the kid."Give me my wand."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"What wand?" He waved his own wand in front of the kids face. "This is the only wand I have. And shouldn't you be at your table?"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Show me your pockets."Vince had enough with this kid.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In the book and movie, Draco has the exact same thing happen to him, with the going to slytherin right when it touches his head))

I looked up when Vander was called.
"I hope he gets the house he wants. If not, maybe he'll be in Hufflepuff with me. You never know."

((It just occured to me that the names don't have to be in alphabetical order. In the book, Hermione is sorted before Ron and Harry, and Ron is before Harry, so the order must be random))

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami levitated the wand behind his back and showed the kid his pockets. "Empty, see? Now go back to your table."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Snore.... whuzzat?" Vander snapped awake. The waiting had caused him to fall asleep.

"O'Callaghan, Vander?" he heard again.

"Oh... right!" said Vander, and used his long legs to sprint to the front of the room, and sat on the chair, his vision of the rest of the hall obscurred by his long brown hair. He waited for the hat to speak...

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I Know you have my wand, so just give to me and we don't have to see each other's faces anymore."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It didn't take long for the Sorting Hat to speak "Hmm... let's see... Yes, you'll be good for "HUFFLEPUFF!" when the Hat shouted the last part, the Hufflepuff table applauded and cheered loudly. As Vander went to his new House, Professor McGonagall called out the next name "Ookami!"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm up next. Oh, and here's your wand. See you later Rinae."

Ookami nervously walked to the chair, sat down, closed his eyes, and waited.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince grabbed his wan and walked to his table."If that kid goes to Slytherin, I would really laugh

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Sorting Hat thought for a moment before speaking "Hmmm... you're a tricky one.... which House shall I put you in?.... Ah yes, you shall be in RAVENCLAW!!" the Ravenclaw table burst into applause, and Kayla started talking "Hi, Ookami! My name's Kayla Malfoy!... Well I guess you kinda already know that, but whatever! This is Furbi!" she announced cheerfully, holding up the small kitten, "Your name is Japanese, right? I know some Japanese, I can even sing in Japanese! I think your name means wolf, am I right?" she said this all kinda fast, but then she stopped, and said "Sorry if I'm bugging you... Nee-san always gets on me for talking a lot, she always says that a good Malfoy shouldn't talk to commoners, but I don't think that's nice...."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I clapped loudly for Vander. Even if this wasn't his plan, I knew somebody in my house.
"Vander! We're in the same house! Cool, huh?" I said enthusiastically.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I clapped for Ookami and then glanced to the table nervously. He was the first person here who I had really talked to, and we were basically quick friends. I hoped that I got Ravenclaw, seeing as Ookami and the girl by him both seemed nice, but then again...there were also many people in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff....
I shuddered. I was now even confusing myself. I sighed, and waited for my name to be called.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ira watched as Ookami came and sat down next to Kayla.
"That boy isn't having a good day today, is he?" She laughed, indicating at Vince. "I'm Ira," she said to Ookami, "and this is Emily, the bat who bit him on the nose. I've not seen much magic before, my parents aren't magic, although my uncle is, his names Oliver Wood, but he lives in California now. I can't wait to learn how to shove an apple in someones mouth." She said, grinning.

((I am allowed this relation to a minor character, aren't I? And I'm hoping Kayla wont decide mudbloods are horrible or something, because she seems nice.))

Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay that's two students in Slytherin, two in Hufflepuff, three in Ravenclaw, and me in Gyriffindor with a few more students to be sorted. I'm kind of hungry. Josh eyed a fruit bowl in front of him on the table. "Ooh oranges!" he whispered loudly He then snatched one put it next to him, them grabbed a few more and stuffed them in his robe. He began to peel the orange when he realized he had a spell that he could use to make it easier. "Diffindo!" he whispered. A jet of light shot from his wand and hit the orange. It then began to peel itself. When it was finished Josh discarded to peels and bit into the orange.

^_^

Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince watched as he saw girl talk about him to the kid he despised. "This is not cool."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched everyone I had seen, including the boy that Ookami had messed with. He appeared to be glaring at the people around Ookami, and I gulped. I forced myself to look away, but kept looking back at the Slytherin. How do people get so mean?

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Kayla not like mudbloods? You crazy! There's a reason Kayla's parents are worried about her...)

Kayla laughed "No he isn't." she paused for a moment "You're a muggleborn? That's cool! I don't know a lot of them... but I did know some Muggles down where I live. They were really nice, they even let me do tricks for them! My favorite one is this" she pointed her figer like a gun and said "Bang!" little bubbles started coming out of her finger and they swirled around Ira and Ookami. Furbi kept pawing at them, trying to pop them. Kayla laughed, but then looked a little sad, "I have a lot of fun with them, but Mama and Papa and Nee-san don't like it when I talk to them.... They call them filth and say that proper Malfoys only associate with purebloods... but all the purebloods I know are really mean...."

Professor McGonagall read the next name on the list "Potter, Albus!"

A nervous boy with shaggy black hair walked up to the Sorting Hat and put it on his head. The Hat thought for a moment before shouting "GRYFFINDOR!" the Gryffindor table burst into applause and Albus, beaming, ran to his new House and sat down at the table.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next