It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I giggled and raised my hand. "Why do you think I caught Hiro in the first place? Lieutenant Surge can be a strong fighter with his Raichu, but iro can't feel electricity." I smiled again. Maybe I should warn them ahead about these challenges.....I then sighed, and spoke again. "But, I won't do so well on the fourth gym, except for Otto. I'll have to train him hard."

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Kiki, how do you know so much?" Gary looked at her confused. "Does the third have any other pokemon? What's the fourth like?" He asked her very inquisitively until Jason butted in. "Why not just wait and find out?. ...idiot" Jason continued on his way without taking another look. "Jerk...I was trying to help the team." Gary glared at him angrily.

((Whats Otto?))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I smiled. "Jason's right. You'll see. Just be sure to have a strong fire or flying type for the fourth gym."

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary thought hard as they walked. "All I have is Ground, Flying, and Poison/Bug." While he was talking, they came to a large building. "What is this place?" "Gee Gary, don't ya think they made signs for that?" Jason pointed to a sign that read; 'Underground Path' "Hmm I think we're supposed to take this route to Vermillion." He walked inside reluctanty and down the stairs into a long, dark corridor.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed him, then remembered Gary's earlier question. I turned to him, smiling. I was now walking on my ankle, and Hiro was in his pokeball. I kept my arms behind my back. "My dad is a pokemon breeder, and I got to travel to many places with him. I even met almost every gym leader. Whoever knows my father, knows me.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary chuckled. "Lucky..." As they passed through the corridor, Gary could hear faint dripping as the lights above flickered with sharp zapping noises. "This place is so...creepy..." He couldn't help but feel a shiver up his spine and tried to ignore it. "So um...a breeder, huh? Must be pretty exciting." A few yards off, Gary could see another staircase. Finally...I wanna get out of here.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded nervously. "It is." I then shuddered. I didn't like it down here.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

They climbed the stairs to see a blinding light a tthe top and woman standing in front of them. "Oh thank goodness. Most trainers lose things down there." Jason huffed. "Well then they should be more careful then shouldn't they?" He walked out the door with the rest of group behind him. "So...we meet again." A tall man in a black cloak approched the group, glaring at Kon and Gary. "I've been waiting here for awhile So let's get this overwith." He glared. and pulled out two pokeballs. "Go!" After a large flash of light. Two pokemon emerged. A Machop and a Weepinbell. "Heh try to take them!" Jason stepped forward. "hey Kiki...you wanna help me out?"

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled. "It would be my pleasure." The sweet smile I normally had on was now a mischievous one. I tossed in two pokeballs. "Go! Hitoshi! Otto!" I called, and the respective pokemon came out. I turned to Gary. "I'll get the Machop!" I turned to the small pokemon. "Hitoshi, use sleep powder." I said, and the man laughed. "Little stupid girl, you may not have noticed, but the Machop is too far away to be hit by that!" He laughed, and my eyes turned into an icy stare. "Well, excuse me, baka. But...you should wait until I finish giving orders." I pointed to Otto. "Now, Gust!" The man's face paled. The powder was released, and Otto's wind pushed it towards the unfortunate pokemon, and it fell asleep. I smiled. "Now, Otto, use Gust, and Hitoshi, use Razor Leaf!" The two pokemon worked together, and within a few turns, the Machop was unconscious. I turned to Gary, retrieving my pokemon. "Your turn, so dazzle me." I winked at him. I looked at the man, frowning again. "Now who's the smart one?" He gulped, and tried to stare me in the eyes, but couldn't beat the icy glare and turned to face Gary.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smirked. "Fine, it's only grass, right?" He threw a pokeball. "Go Beedrill!" It came out with a loud buzz. "Haha! That giant bee again? When will you learn!? Go Weepinbell, Poison Powder!" Gary gave the man a blank stare. "What? So scared you can't talk? MWAHAHAHA!" Gary shook his head. "Idiot. Poison doesn't affect poison." The man's face grew pale once again. "Fury Attack!" Beedrill unleashed a flurry of attacks with all three of its stingers. "Fine! Vine Whip!" "Bell-Bell!" Beedrill was lashed once before Gary could see it's anger. He smiled mischievously. "Rage." Beedrill suddenly appeared to have a red tint. It then unleahed another flurry of attacks on the Weepinbell. "Gah! Why won't you just go down! Stun Spore!" Weepinbell started to gather the powder into its mouth and take a deep breath. "Poison Sting!" Beedrill quickly rushed up and jabbed it's stinger into Weepinbell's mouth, keeping it from inhaling anymore. After gasping for a moment or two, Weepinbell toppled off of the stinger and fell to the ground. "NO! Why!?! Return." The man took his Weepinbell back but left the Machop. "he was a weakling anyway, you can keep that loser." The man ran off as the group gathered around him. "I'll take care of it." Jason walked up slowly and picked up the machop. "I have some potions in my bag. I'll heal him up when we get the chance." Gary nodded to him. "What's their deal? They must still have a grudge from the incident at the hideout."

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Isn't he one of the guys who had been fighting Gary? But then....I could swear he was the one that came into the hideout...I never told anyone, but he was the one that I...
My eyes grew wide, and I smiled slightly. "Oh." I giggled. "He's the one I fell on when I came out of the wrong vent. I was long gone before he was able to attack me, though. I never told you, did I?" I said, smiling. I shrugged, and walked out of the small room.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary stared blankly and yelled to her as she was leaving. "That would have been useful information!" He shrugged it off and the group left the small run and ventured out into a large field. The afternoon sunlight gave it a lush green color. Gary inhaled deeply. "The smells so frsh here! It's amazing." Gary looked around, taking in the view of what had been known as Vermillion Fields. Even Jason let out a small smile once they'd arrived.

((Woooo pokemon list!))
{pidgey}
{rattata}
{spearow}
{pikachu}
{mankey} <<< I know Sentinel wanted one before, but we moved on
{ekans}
{nidoran f}
{nidoran m}
{bellsprout}
{tangela}

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Err....I think I'll wait to get something other than another grass-type, or a flying type. :)))

I smiled at the wide plains as the others came, and started to walk through it.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sorry I dissapeared! I was at an event and they don't have computers there...)

Kon looked at the Vermillion Feilds with awe "Wow... it's so pretty..." she walked around, just gaping at the beauty of it, when she tripped over something. She turned to see what had tripped her and saw that it was a Nidoran (female). Kon got up quickly and jumped back, pulling out a Pokeball. The Nidoran looked at the trainer curiously and went up to her, tugging on her pants curiously. Kon awed at this adorable Pokemon and said "It must be a little one. How cute." she then got down to face the Nidoran and said "Would you like to come with me, little one?" the Nidoran gave her another curious glance before nodding, which Kon found adorable. She took out an empty Pokeball and tapped it on the Nidoran's head. The Pokeball shook only twice before going still. Kon smiled and then let out the small Nidoran, who gave her own Poke-smile at Kon. "I have the perfect name for you, little one. How does Karin sound?" Kon said. The Nidoran nodded and cuddled against Kon's leg. Kon gave her trademark grin and said "You are officially my fourth Pokemon, Karin."

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Karin likes the chick on Sasuke's team? =p))

Gary gave Kon a warm smile. "Congratulations. I heard that they can get really powerful onjce they grow up." The group continued onward until Vermillion City was in sight. Gary gaped at it, glad to finally have gotten there and started running into the horizon. The late afternoon sky gave him a sort of heroic look.

Jason shook his head and sighed heavily. "So anyone else wanna just run off like that? What do ya wanna bet he's gonna get himself lost again like the cave?" He looked to the small Nidoran with a cold look as it krept behind Kon's leg. "Heh...coward." He continued after Gary, walking fast enough to keep him in sight.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I laughed a bit. "Wow. He must be so ego-maniacal." I shook my head, and stayed behind Jason.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon's ears pricked up as Jason muttered about Karin. She rounded on Jason and said angerly "Karin is not a coward, you stupid jerk! She's still a little one, meaning she's young and needs someone to look after her." Kon then punched Jason hard in the face, and stalked off with the Nidoran in her arms, saying loudly "I've been waiting to do that for a long time, baka!"

(I'm starting a Harry Potter rp soon! Look for it! It's called All Aboard the Hogwarts Express!!)

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I giggled, and helped Jason up. "You should be more careful around girls like Kon and me. Gary, well..." I put my finger to my chin. I shrugged. "He's harmless."

((Actually, it isn't Ino. If you look at the Japanese Manga for Naruto, the only girl on Sasuke's Team Snake is a girl who likes Sasuke named Karin. Oh, and I will be looking forward to the Hogwarts Rp, so await my character! :)))

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Ah, okay. I'm about to post it as soon as I remember where I put it.)

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((nope, that girl on Sasuke's team. With Juugo and Suigetsu.))

Jason huffed and rubbed his face. She punches hard...for a girl He sighed and left. "If it needs some training...why not train it against my new Machop?" He smirked and threw the ball with Machop in it between them. "Chop!" It stood expectantly watching Kon. "Well? We're waiting."

((Hmm..never was a big Harry Potter fan, but thanks for the invite =D I'm still working on the zelda one))

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I threw my face into my hands, shaking my head. "Do you ever listen to a word I say?!" I yelled into my arms, but it was muffled.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon cast Jason a cold, heartless glare, and said emotionlessly, "Why waste my time with an idiot?" she turned her head and continued off, Karin pressing up against her new trainer, as if trying to make her feel better

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jason scowled. One day... He gave Kon a piercing glare behind her back and continued on. "Machop, return." He sighed and shrugged it off. "Let's just hurry up and get out of here. I hate this kind of scenery." Jason shoved his way past the two girls and caught sight of Gary who was speaking with a few people after only moments in the city. He saw them point to a pokemon center not too far off. Gary waved the group over eagerly.

((anyone heard from Sentinel?))

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and jogged to keep up with the boys. "Hey, wait up!" I said, and finally caught up with them. I pointed to a red-roofed building. "Please, Gary. Just please. Tell me that you didn't have to get directions to find the center when it is the only building with a red roof." I pretended to plea.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 30  Next