It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Pokégear Solid 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((I didn't hide. I went and SAT on a box.))

((EDIT: Thank you, I am waiting for Kawai Angel to post she hid before I continue.))

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arthur fell over as Tynami jumped on him. "Medicham, use Psychic to stop the Grunt!" Medi, Medicham! A purple aura formed around the Rocket Grunt and Arthur walked up to him.

"Are there any more coming?"
"No!" replied the Rocket Grunt.
Arthur turned to Tynami, "We've got three or more on their way. We need to move." Arthur then reached into the Grunts pocket looking for any device that would make mechanical devices malfunction. Nothing. He delivered a swift blow to the grunt's neck, knocking him out. He grabbed Tynami's arm and ran.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Electromagnetic wafer. It doesn't stop machines just things like camera's that are operated by computers.))

((Still waiting for K/A to post about her hiding.))

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Tyanmi was stumbling; he wasn't used to running this fast like Humains do every day.
"Ahh! Quick, take that elevator!" He pulled Arthur's arm and led him into the elevator. He suddenly blushed.
"Um, could you press the button for me?"
I hate being so small! How did I get into this?

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arthur pushed the button. "Any idea where we could find something that disrupts electronic equipment?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Um, no. All I have is this weird flashy powder and a Smoke Ball." He showed Arthur the Bright Powder and the Smoke Ball.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I heard the word 'hide', and took action. Before the guy could sit on the box, I opened it, and climbed in. I would feel safer if an ally was on it, then have it in the open.

((Hehe....try to find me now.))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Looks in a box LIKE OMG ITZ A GERL LIIK LOLZ BOB COM LUK AT DIS!!!))

"Those could come in handy."

We have a level 2 Security Breach. Believed to be in elevators.

As soon as the voice over the intercom finished speaking the alarm went off and the elevator stopped moving. "This is our floor. Grab on."

Arthur climbed out the top of the elevator and grabbed on to the rope. "Medicham, return!" He shot at the cord three times and Tynami and him began their climb. They crawled through the highest elevator door. "I guess we'll be taking the stairs from now on."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Haha...funny.:) I would probably scream my head off, and get ready to hit you while jumping out or something...:D))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Last edited by Liz on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((no need to apoigize, I just wanted to make sure you saw it so I can do Merar's plan.))

The grunts ran in with their guns drwan, they halted as they saw Merar siting on a box with his head down under his hat and apperently smoking. "Dewas, what are you doing here?" Merar looked up quickly and, pretending to act gultiy, ducked his head and accidently/on purpose fumbled with hiding the unlite ciggerete. In a raspy and occasinaly coughing voice he said "Uh, *cough* nothing. Just came in here to check the storage *cough*" A different grunt said "Yeah right Dewas, I saw you sneaking smokes in here last week. You can't hid anything from me." Merar had a small smile as he said "Alright yeah I came in here to have a little unseceduald work break *cough*. But so what? Are you 5 gonna take me to the admin *cough* or som'en? Is that why you burst in here? *cough*" A third and more serious looking grunt said "No Dewas, we're here to get some intuders that the techs picked up on the cams. You see anything? Merar scoffed/coughed, "Huh, I didn't see nothing. Those techies are so parinoid that they jump at flicker in their presious screens. You know how those cameras are so unreiable, failing all the time, it was probably somone playing a movie or somthing and it interfeired with the data stream." The grunts lowerd their wepons and the first one said "aw, well. I was hoping for some action for once, I'll go tell the techies that it was a malfunction. Meanwhile you get back to gaurd duty Dewas." They left and Merar looked out into the hallway to make sure they were gone. He said to the box and sofa "Alright their gone, you should probably stay with me or you'll get caught again. I have the wafer anyways, agreed?" He absentmindely checked to make sure the wafer was still on in his back pocket as he said this.

((Long post ey? :D . Can you please put your post as after this happend liz? We must have posted at the same time and I don't want all of this to go to waste.))

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and said, "Yeah. I'll be careful. I waited a minute or two, and then sighed. "Now, can you get off so that I can get out? I'm seriously cramped in here."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam crawled out from the couch and perked up at the sight of the boy and girl getting out of their positions. Sam put her ears back as a sign of happiness and then stood next to the girl's leg again.

"Nice job" she said to the boy. "You seemed believable!"

Sam saw the boy starting to walk out of the room with his Ariados. She nudged Rinae's leg as a sort of sign that meant "Come on." and started following the boy.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar was temporarly suprised as the pokemon spoke but then he remeberd the translation device that lance had handed out. He smiled, turned around and said "I have had a lot practice. Smoking is such a useful mask for your voice. Now let's get going."

((I HATE siml. posting.))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and followed. I looked down at the Snubbull. "Do you want to walk, have me hold you, or go on my shoulders to see better?" I asked her.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry. I keep having to edit my posts, then you do yours, and it gets confusing.))

Sam looked at the girl quizically. She'd never been held before or anything of that sort.
"I guess I could go on your shoulders" she said. "I'd like that a lot, actually." The snubbull lifted up her upper lip and showed her teeth. It looked like her lip was either stuck, or she was trying to smile.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah, I guess so." Tynami let out a breath of relief. He walked forward, noticing a camera about to turn at them.
"Quick! Stay still!" Tynami took out the Bright powder, it dazzeled heavily, he had trouble not dropping the bag by flinching.
As the Camera searched them the Bright Powder sparkled deeply in the screen the guards were monitering, it blinded the tape making it impossible to detect them.
"Quick! We have to leave before they come and envestigate!" He threw some Powder on the lense to keep it blinded and quickly ran out of the area.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He turned the corner and shot at the guard. The guard reached into his pocket and pulled out a walkie talkie. "My gun is jammed!" yelled Arthur as he was hitting the butt of it with his palm.

"We have a level 5 Security Breach! Suspects are in the building! I believe there is more than this group!"

"Medicham, use Thunderpunch." Arthur grabbed Tynami's arm and threw him over his shoulder. "We have to get somewhere dark." He ran into a hall near a storage room and saw a Rocket Grunt leading a Snubbull and a girl. "Medicham, hold him using Psychic." Medi, Medicham!

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I picked up the Snubbull, and asked, "What's your name?"
Before she could answer, I saw a Medicham near by, ready to attack our leading friend. I yelled, "NO!" and pushed the man out of the way. I released my bow, and was aiming a kunai at the Medicham within the second.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar ran down the hall thinking "Fools, now they know there is a secruity breach..wait what the %&$#?!?!" He suddenly was pushed over by the girl and became incapable of moving, he was lifted intot the air "psycic!" He thought, he recongnized it from Srands mom useing it on Srand when he was still a spinirak. He hoped that the girls could help him before the attacking pokemon hurt him too badly.

((Darn it.))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Since the girl had picked up Sam and then had to protect the boy, this meant she dropped the snubbull to the ground and then used her Kunai. The fall didn't hurt, it was just a surprise that caught her off guard. She didn't know what she was more stunned by, the girl protecting the boy, the unknown Medicham bursting into the room and starting to attack, or the fact that she was dropped.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arthur raised his Beretta and aimed it at the girl. "State your business here or I have my Medicham implode your friend. Are you members of Team Rocket?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Snubbull started growling at the man who had bursted through the door. Seeing he could've potentially hurt Rinae, the Snubbull quickly ran up to him and using her sharp teeth, bit him right on the leg and ripped a hole in his pants. She knew it wouldn't hurt the man, but it was the best she could do at the time.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next