It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Pokégear Solid 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Srand jumped aside as somone came to the window. He was on the side of a building, 10 stories high. Merar was on his back, at ease, he had done this sort of thing often.

As the woman finished watering her plant and walked away Merar said in a semi-wisper "Srand, lets go." The spider nodded and shot a bunch of web on the building below, the pokemart, creating a sort of pad. Then with practiced presision Merar let go of Srand's horn, bent his legs on the wall and pushed of, landing on the pad. Srand quickly followed suit and landed next to Merar. "Get rid of this, we can't leave any trase." Merar said and srand began eating the web back up.

Merar then walked behind the large neon MART sign and slipped into the service hatch, and immedety hid in a shadowey cornor while Srand climbed onto the roof. They were waiting for a grunt to stumble by, Merar had need of his attire.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam was quietly following Rinae through the air ducts, giving her space to move but always having her in sight. Sam suddenly let out a slight yelp from hearing the cries and screaming from down below. She hoped Rinae didn't notice.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arthur walked into the store, Beretta at the ready. "Medicham, use Psychic!" Medi, Medicham! the guards began to hover, unable to move of their own free will. "Thunder Punch them!"

As each of the guards was hit by Medicham's Thunder Punches they collapsed. "Good work. Let's go." Arthur took his first step into the base and shot a Grunt in the shoulder. "We've got a long way to go." He picked up the ammo and rounded the corner.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I froze in one spot. Did I just hear someone beh-never mind... I started to back up slowly, and then turned a different way, away from the bullet holes and shouts. I was pretty small and light, so I fit in the ducts easily with room to spare. I continued down until I found an area leading to an empty room. I smiled, and dropped down.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Figures, out of all the people who don't pay attention to Pokemon... Wait, maybe he wants me to follow him?" Tynami scurried after Aurther, he saw his Medicham Thunder Punh the guards.
"Um... Perhaps I'm mistaken? AH! Stop being so Naive, Tynami! You've got work to do!" He ran inside and saw Arthur shoot a grunt in the shoulder.
"Okay, maybe I AM mistaken... AH! Stop... being... so.... NAIVE!" Tynami punched himelf in the face. He fell back and knocked over a shelf full of Poke Balls, and all the guards stared at him.
"Um? Sorry?" He saw a guard take out a pistol.
"GAH!" Tynami ran and jumped on top of Arthur, securely gripping his head while ahivering.
"Do something!"

Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Whoah" Sam thought to herself. "That was really close"
She continued to follow Rinae through the air ducts, in all sorts of directions. Sam's claws made a little "Click" sound ever time she took a step, so she started crawling. Next thing she knew, the mysterious girl she had followed had dropped down into another room. "Stay, or Follow?" she thought to herself. Finally making up her mind, she decided to follow the girl. Not being as tall as the trainer, Sam fell straight down the hole onto her back and it hurt. She layed there helpless, hoping somebody would come and help her. Then she remembered her radio communicator which made it able for her to speak so human's could understand her.

"Excuse me?" she said to the girl.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar started as a person and a pokemon dropped into the room in front of him. The pokemon appeared to be hurt, it then spoke through a communicator device "excuse me?" Merar decided to wait and see if they were freinds but he signald to Srand to stand at ready in case they got into a fight with them.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked back in surprise as a Snubbull was asking for help. I nodded, and picked her up. I then went against a wall behind a few boxes, so that I wasn't visible. I then whispered to the Snubbull. "Someone was watching us. Oh, and tell me, are you talking using the microphone?"

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((OOC; Yeah she's talking with the microphone. I said radio something didn't I?))

Sam gasped at the thought of being watched. She didn't like that feeling of being alone yet, not being alone.

"May I go with you? I promise to keep up with you and I wont slow you down..." She asked the girl. "And also, can you reach into my bag and hand me a berry? That fall from the vent to the ground sure hurt a lot. Sam flashed her dark chestnut eyes at the girl and hoped that she would answer yes.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Sneasel stood up and dusted himself off. He turned around and saw that the second entrance had collapsed. He was about to leave, when he heard a faint murmur. He went to the pile of rubble to investigate.
"What the hell happened here!?"
"Some Pokémon came down, threw some explosives around or something."
"How the hell did Pokémon get explosives?"
"I dunno, perhaps there is a trainer out there"
"Then send some guards out to eliminate it"
"I already have"
Sneasel stopped listening, suddenly afraid. Sure enough, he could see some Rockets running towards him in the distance. They were coming from all directions. "Blade!!" He yelled "Quick, come and hide in the rubble!!" He crawled in...

8 D

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and took out the berry. "Sure, 'm always glad for some help!" I smiled. I gave her the berry, and put her down. "Oh, and I only pretended that someone was watching us, but if they were, they would leave, thinking that they were bought out. Well, at least they probably would..." I trailed off.

((Well, I'm pretty sure that most storage rooms would have one door and no windows, right? Well, I'll pretend that I made that up. Sorry...:)))

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar looked thoughtful as the girl helped the pokemon. "Maybe they aren't enemies, I can't imagine a rocket member helping a pokemon. Still, they may be trying to flush me out." He thought about it for a secound and then pulled out his communication device. "If they are a member of this squad trying to defeat the rockets then they should have one of these. And they should respond in some way if I.... He then looked up to see if Srand was ready and spoke into the device. "I am watching you, girl and Snubbull, I come for the same purpose."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped when I heard the noise in my ear, even yelping quietly. I then put my hand over my chest, and looked around. "So...Someone was watching us."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar smiled, he had freinds. "How could I help but watch you when you drop from the roof?" he said into the communicator. "But as I said we are both here for the same thing so you do not need to worry about me."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed. "Where are the others? Do you know?" I looked out, hoping to see the man. "W-Where are you? I don't see you." I then placed the NV Goggles on, and smiled. "Never mind. I see you now." I looked the other way. "Uh oh....watch out. Grunt approaching at 4 o clock." I hid again.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Finally" Merar said, then "Now Srand!" The aridoes then sprayed the rocket grunt with web completley disableing him. Merar then got up from his hiding place and proceeded to to put on his uniform over his own. In an expination to the girl he said "I need to blend in, I won't get any secound glances with this on." He finished and took the ammo from the grunt's gun and belt. He then said to Srand, "Gag him and put him in one of those boxes."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam beared her teeth at the unknown man, but seeing that he was one of us and not a grunt, she calmed down. She also noticed that he had a pokemon with him as well. It seemed busy doing something to a grunt but she still walked up to the curious looking pokemon.

"Hello." she said to the Ariados but it seemed to ignore her.

She walked back to the girl she had met previously and stood by her left leg, nudging her slightly. She wanted to grasp her attention without rudely interrupting her and the man's conversation.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((They are either for night vision, OR they will see by heat, or they may be the same thing...))

I felt the Snubbull grip on my leg. I pretended to look up, but lokoed to her by the corner of my eye. "Yes?" I whispered.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Treecko slammed into the ground and got back up. "Now we wait while the mines blow stuff up."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Srand finished putting him in the box, he was alway focused on the job at hand so he had barly even heard the Snubbull. He climbed onto his master's back, his normal resting place, and waited for further oders.

Merar was looking through the grunt's pockets when he found a hard flat object. He pulled it out and it appeard to be some sort of electromagnetic wafer. And it was on. He looked further into the pockets and found a bunch of ciggeretes. Apperently the grunt had used the wafer as a tool to sneak away to get smokes, but it would be used in a far more serious matter in Merar's hands. He put it back in his back pocket making sure it was on.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Don't look now, but I think there's a video surveillance camera in this room. It's back in the left corner concealed in that red book. Whoever's controlling it knows we are here and is planning for our arrival. Tell the boy and his pokemon to destroy it and let's get a move on" she said to Rinae with a shaky voice.

Sam nudged her head towards the back of the room where the camera was and then stared at the boy.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded. However, I only agreed with half of it. I wasn't going to let the man do everything. I undid my bow, bringing it down to a level, my eyes closed, to calm down and aim well, and ignoring the fact the others would be watching. I took a kunai from my pocket, and put it on. I then counted. "Ichi..." I pivited my foot, ready to turn. "Ni..." I drew the kunai, and turned around. "San!!" As soon as the camera would see the kunai, it was gone. I ran up to it, and grabbed the kunai. I blew it off, dusted it, and put it in my pocket, once more putting the bow on my shoulder.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar nodded too the snubbull and was about to tell Srand to gum it up when the girl desroyed it, he paused slightly then Merar said "The other cameras won't bother us, the grunt had a wafer that blockes the camera's signal. I think that they have been contributed to mechanical failures and were ignored while he." he jerked his head to the boxe the man was in "was useing it. If we just run though the entire building will be under the suspision that somone is breaking in and that could make our job more difficult." he smiled "I have a plan though, what you need to do is....." Then hurried footsteps sounded from the outside hallway, "hide!" he said and procceeded to sit on a box and put an unlighted cigerette ((<I have no idea how to spell that xD)) in his mouth.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sam was amazed that the girl destroyed the camera with such ferocity yet skill. She waddled over to the girl and stood by her leg again, but the next thing she knew she heard the word "Hide!"

Doing so, she took two steps, flopped upwards, and slid like a penguin from one side of the room to the other. She concealed herself far under a green couch that neither the boy or the girl could fit under.

"Why is this couch here?" she thought to herself. "This must be the breakroom."

Not daring to speak, she frantically looked around for the boy and girl. They were both in the room, but she could only see the boy. He was sitting on top of a box. The curious Snubbull could tell he had a plan.

Last edited by Liz on Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next