It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 118  Next
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I then looked at the sun. I slapped my forehead. "Oh, gosh! I have to sign up for the exams!" I said. I didn't know where they were, though.....

Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lokki tensed as a girl dropped between him and Karachu, but she told them of a hidden attacker and Lokki pulled a shuriken from his pouch. He turned to question the girl and caught her eyes, his bankekkei took over capturing her bloodline trait, his eyes now appeared identical to hers. He felt more connected to his chakra now than ever before, he could shape it and mold it.

'oh this is new' he thought

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked to the man, who had looked at my eyes, and his eyes appeared like mine. I then looked away, and asked, "Can you take me to the signups for the exam, since it will start soon. I reckon that you will be there, yes?" I said.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raiya and Yokai arrived on the exam building. "The first stage of the exams should start soon. It shouldn't take too long, after all, there is the second stage, which, luckily for us, starts after the Genin are done with the test. I'm getting anticipated, soon, that Cloud Ninja will be ours. For now, we wait. Perhaps Anko will remember us, Yokai?"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I will take you, if you are no longer in mortal peril" Lokki said with a grimace returning the shuriken to his pouch.

"This way, follow me" he said

While walking through the streets he experimented with this new bloodline trait. He solidified chakra and cast it about him, even molding it into shurikens though they dispersed immediately due to his unfamiliarity with the techniques.

"This is very interesting" He said to the girl watching his hand slip in and out of existence through chakra invisibility "What do you call it?"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at him while he toyed with the chakra. "It's from the Minako clan. It's ability call, like Byakugan, is 'Heron'." I showed him my eyes, the pupils gone. "You should use it until you understand it completely, however. Heron shows you everything. Not just chakra, but even kunai in a person's stomach, bombs in the ground, several feet under, with no attached cord. You know, things like that." I looked at him, not smiling.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i flew up ahead, after i got close to the exam building i saw Rinae

"Hey Rinae, need some help?

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stayed behind Lokki, but when I got to the Exams, Itachigo saw me. "Hey Rinae, need some help?" He asked. I looked at him, and yelled back, "Can you sign me up? I fear that it will be too late by time I get in there!" I waved while saying that, then ran past Lokki into the building. "Thanks Lokki!" I said, then turned a corner.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yokai suddenly drew his blades out. "Yeah, I see her. She has a couple of guys with her, and that idiot with the Ransengan is coming too." Yokai then gave her a worried look. "It's okay, if they do start something, other Genin will either get hurt or killed. We will be fine." Yokai retracted his blades, keeping an eye on Itachigo.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran up the stairs, running towards where I saw Itachigo, when I had the same feeling as earlier. The feeling of the girl's chakra was different from others, as it felt static-like. I could recognize it anywhere, and she was near. I gritted my teeth and kept moving up the stairs. I wondered if the man from before had felt it, too.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i felt a weird chakra in the air it was her

"Rinae do you fell it?

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lokki peered intently at the closest wall but was unable to penetrate it.

"Hmmm, I guess I can't do that." he said but then noticed her disgruntled expression removed the heron.

"This is the sign-ups." He said stopping at a booth outside the chunin exam stadium but noticed the girl running running past him.

He shook his head and turned heading towards the written exam location

Last edited by TyphlosionXplosion on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I met up with Itachigo near the roof. "Yes I feel it. Now, let's sign up. I smiled, panting, and walked over to the paper. I put in Rinae Minako.
I gave the pen to Itachigo. "Can you sign up for your friend as well?"

I waited for him to finish, then walked with him towards the building with the Genin.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Looks like they signed up already. Good. Wonder how our idiotic friend will do on the first test? He reminds me of Naruto, that Itachigo." Raiya put her focus on the sun's position. "We have about 4-5 hours left until the hunt begins. Perhaps then, Rinae shall be ours."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"sure" *signs name* "ok now lets go, what should we do about that girl?"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Nothing." I said, looking away. "What can we do?" I looked at Itachigo and smiled. "Besides, I'm just a genin, remember?" I pointed at my headband.

We reached the building, and went to Room 301.
Just then, I heard an announcement. "Please, all Genin go to the Exam room immediately. We will begin shortly."

I smiled. "About time. I hope Ichi gets here in time." I giggled.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"im not stupid, even though everyone thinks i am ur not from the cloud are you?, but i wont rat you out"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That's right, don't mess with people you don't know, girl." Raiya and Yokai stood up. "Now, let's follow them." The two then followed Rinae and Itachigo to the building. "Lucky us. If i'm reading her chakra right, she is right beneath us."

Last edited by Dark Scyther127 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I frowned slightly. We were sitting in a bench in the room, and thankfully, no one was listening to us. "I understand not thinking that I'm a genin, but what's with the 'not a Cloud ninja' thing about?" I asked, using my hands to demonstrate a 'quotation' when the time was right.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lokki entered the examination room and took his place near the front with the other proctors. Some of the leaf jounin gave him suspicious looks but knew better than to question the fifth hokage.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"your to good with your chakra for a cloud genin even a jonin, so were are you from im from the hidden mist so i wont tell,"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled. "I am from the Cloud Village, and if I told where I really was from, I'd have to kill you." I said, half jokingly.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"haha ur a fighter i like that in a girl" i said with a blushed grin on my face

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at him, confused. Why is he blushing?
I then focused my mind to the front of the room, where Lokki was standing up there. I smiled, feeling safer.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 118  Next