It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suigetsu c0cked his head. The rain now soaking his hair, giving him a refreshing feeling. "This rain can't much be helping...we should head inside so that we can get out of their way." He sheathed both of his swords and began to walk away.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded, turned, and then looked back at him, smirking. "Trust me, you don't want to know what what I said means."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the shadows shot out at her, Mizurei began backing up. The air became cold and the rain soon turned into shards of ice, which began aimming for ninjas. Ignoring the fight that was taking place, Sasuke had spotted Suigetsu and was now right behind him. Sasuke raised his tail into a striking position as he spoke. "Aren't you forgetting someone Suigetsu?"

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

When i finally woke up, I decided to go out side. "I wonder where everyone went?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Suigetsu's ears perked up and he turned swiftly, stopping Sasuke's tail with the Samehada. "Sasuke...I should have known." He held the Samehada tightly with one ahdn as he quickly drew the other, swiping it at Sasuke.

Shikamaru looked at the ice shards, confused. "What the hell?" He quickly cancelled his jutsu and lept behind anearby tree for protection. "Man...this can't be good..." He made a quick glance toward Mugetsu who was also doing so. The two nodded to eachother as Shikamaru gulped. "I guess...it's time..."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke caught the other blade with his hand as Suigetsu swung it. "You didn't really think that Itachi had killed me now, did you?"

Mizurei smiled as Shikamaru retreated behind a tree. Let's see if his memory is as good as he claims it is. Some of the ice that was aimming for the two ninjas started gathering into the demon's open palm and began forming into a flute. Once it was formed, the remaing ice attached to the flute broke off and Mizurei placed the instrument to her mouth.

((Eh, I'm getting off soon, so I'll start dragging paco back in tomorrow. ))

Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru's eyes quickly widened. "What the hell...it...can't be..." He looked to Mugetsu and quickly nodded. Shkamaru lept out from behind the tree and hurled his shadow up in a large spike-shape at the oncoming ice shards, blocking their trajectory. "Now!" Dozens of Mugetsus ran from behind the tree and surrounded Mizurei as a single shadow came in contact with its own. "Success..." The surrounding Mugetsu's Jagans shone brightly; They spoke in tune. "Ocular Infurnum -- The Eye of Hell!" Tne Jagans shown in a bright red ring around Mizurei making it near impossible to avoid.

Once Suigetsu could feel Sasuke's tail loosen, he swung the Samehada hard onto his arm, cutting it off. Afterward, he quickly lept back, making distance. "Come on! Is that all you've....got...?" He face contorted aas the mutilated arm slowly grew back in place. What the hell... His arm trembled as he watched it rejuvenate and flex back to its normal form. "Impossible...!" He looked back to Rinae as if asking for help.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded to Suigetsu, equally as disgusted. I made him invisible, along with myself, but that so we could see each other. I moved to a fighting stance, and looked at Sasuke, slowly moving behind him. I made a few hand signs, and a thick roots snaked up my arm from the ground and cut itself off.
"I learned this from Itachigo." I murmured to myself, and bit my thumb, drawing blood. I then ran it along the length of the root, and it slowly transformed into a long and thin blade with a handle of vines and soft grass. I then moved into a different stance.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I wouldn't be able to see Suigetsu if he was invisible or not. Just ask Eric. ))

Zaimoku sighed and looked over to TenTen and the other ninja that was with her. "I don't suppose that you two want to stand out here any longer at the risk of being killed, so I should let you into village now." The demon walked over to the village's entrance and turned back to the two ninjas. "Unless you'd rather get involved in this fight." The demon looked back towards Mizurei. They shouldn't really be messing with her right now.

"Damnit..." Sasuke looked around the area Suigetsu had been in a minute earlier and then spoted Shikamaru standing by himself. He's better than nothing I suppose. Sasuke became invisible and began making his way over towards the shinobi.

Alastor was making his way to the ongoing battle when he came across a large spider towering above a cocoon. "So you actually caught something succesfully this time Kyodaigumo. Too bad that's it's someone that I need to speak to."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tenten fell to her knees as tear welled up in her ewyes. "Please....please let us in...we need...help..." She looked over at the other ninja who looked as thought he were near death.

Suigetsu huffed angrily as he saw Sasuke nearing Shikamaru. "Don't ignore me!" He ran toward Sasuke and lept up, swiping wildly at the nothing that Sasuke had become. "Die!" Unfortunately his Guillotine Sword had missed, but the Samehada had pierced what seemed to be Sasuke's back. Shikamaru looked over as Suigetsu seemed to be levitating.
"What the hell...whatever..."

"Ahhhh....Alastor. So this boy is yours? I must admit...he's deeply venomed. If you can ensure his safety, I leave him in your hands." Kyodaigumo left the coccoon and retreated back into the shadows.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Zaimoku was about to open the door to the village when a large hole opened up in the ground. Ifrit began climbing out of it and started yelling. "Where the hell is Mizurei?!"
"She's busy, what did you need her for?"
"Do you know how freezing it is in that village? It was bad enough that it was raining out here earlier, but this is pissing me off and you know it!"
"Fine. Go bother her then. I need to take care of these two. Ari, Aki, help the other ninja, would you?" Zaimoku let Ifrit pass him and opened the door to the village.

"Get off of me, damnit!" Numerous spikes shot out of Sasuke's back as he began ramming Suigetsu into a nearby tree.

Alastor cut open the cocoon and examined Kinou. "Eh, he'll live, but he won't be going anywhere for a while."

((Paco, you're back in. ))

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I let myself turn visible and watched as Sasuke rammed Suigetsu into the tree.
"Suigetsu!" I yelled, and took out a few kunai and launched them at Sasuke. After I threw them, but before they hit the target, I waved my hand in a pattern in front of me, and several spikes made up of chakra formed, and were launched at Sasuke. They were the kind that would cut through anything, including chakra, and stopped only at bone level. They would cut the victim's hand if they tried to get it out.
After throwing those, I took my sword, and got back into the stance, then jumped up, letting vines and chakra lengthen the sword, and cutting into Sasuke's arm and upper back, near his neck. I landed in the tree.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou barely woke up. What is going on.He saw the demon that finished Kuro."So since I'm not dead,how bout we be allies.I have unfinished business to contend to." He tried to get up but fell."Well when i get up.Oh and who are you by the way.I'm Kinou."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alastor laughed softly after hearing Kinou's comment. "My identity isn't any need of importance to you, neither is the thought of being allies. I'd like to keep things neutral between any alliances." The demon looked back to where the spider had retreated to then fixed his gaze back on the boy that was laying in front of him. "You won't be going anywhere for a while, so I wouldn't try anything stupid if I were you."

((I'll give Eric a chance to recover since I'm feeling generous towards him. You however Kiki shall pay for shanking me later. ))

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou looked at the demon."Fine with me.." Kinou went to take a nap.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((O_o Crap.))

I jumped down from the tree and grabbed Suigetsu, quickly jumping back with him so that we placed some distance between us and Sasuke. "You okay?" I asked him, ignoring my throbbing arm. I had hit Sasuke correctly, but my arm had been in the wrong position, so it was aching.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou woke up and struggled to get up and managed to stand, thanks to the support of a tree."I got a new technique I wish to try out." Kinou tried to walk but fell."First, I gotta walk."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm fine!" Suigetsu swiftly elbowed Rinae to escape her grasp and lept back at Sasuke, this time both swords drawn. "I'll kill, you I swear it! I'll cut you down...limb by limb...and I'll kill you!" He swung wildly as Sasuke continued to dodge his attacks. When finally being struck, his body formed a hole and slowly reformed itself. "Damn...I'm low on water..." He lept back, almost falling and quickly took out his water bottle. His eyes widened as he drank down the last few sips. Better make this count He drew both swords again and made his way back toward Sasuke. "I'll kill you...I'll kill you...I'LL KILL YOU!" He darted at Sasuke swinging yet again at him. This time slicing Sasuke's arm clean off of his body. "Hah! I've got you!" He jumped back for distance; A large grin on his face. "What are you gonna do now!? Huh!?"

Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke cast Suigetsu a look of pity as whip-like protrusions shot out of where his limbs had been cut off and started regenerating his lost arms. "You really don't know what you're dealing with here, do you?" His arms had now completely regrown and Sasuke began charging at Suigetsu.

Mizurei quickly glanced pass the glowing ring of Jagans amd noticed something comming towards the ring of clones. Oh great, now he's someone else I have to deal with.
Ifrit was now spewing fire across his path as he came towards the clones. "Get out of my way if you know what's good for you!" Zaimoku looked over at the charging demon and sighed. He looked back to Ari and Aki, who were helping TenTen get the other ninja inside the village. They'll be much safer in there than out here, especially with Ifrit provoking Mizurei when she's already frustrated.

Alastor looked at Kinou questioningly. "So, you came up with a new technique inside of a cocoon when you couldn't even lift a finger? I find that hard to believe. As far as I know, you're no god."

Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Many of the clones vanished as the were trampled while the remaining scattered. "Cancel!" The remaining clones disppeared as Mugetsu remained behind the tree. Shikamaru grimaced. "A miscalculation...?" He sighed and dropped to the ground; Watching the sky. What are we gonna do?

Suigetsu's grin faded and he gazed at Sasuke. He turned and ran swiftly back to Rinae. "What is he?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kinou looked at the demon."Who said I learned it while in the cacoon." Kinou tried to get up."I may not be a god, but based on my amount of chakra, I'm close. Unlike my brother, I am able to recover very quickly. Speaking of him, did he mention he hated me. Almost everybody hates an asassin these days.So anybody you want to kill?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I grimaced as Suigetsu's elbow hit me under my ribs. I doubled over, feeling ridiculous for not being on guard.
Well, Suigetsu was supposed to be my friend... I grimaced again as I regained my breath and stood up. Suigetsu then looked back and asked me what Sasuke was, but I was to busy glaring at him. I crossed my arms.
"Fine. If you don't want my help, then I won't help you." I said angrily, and disappeared. I jumped behind Sasuke, kicked him once, and jumped past Suigetsu, brushing past his arm. I then jumped to a tree between Sasuke and Mizurei, reappeared, and made a few signs.
"I hope this works..." I said, made hand motions, and closed my eyes. Next to me, a bird shape formed out of the tree, with leaves becoming something similar to moss, and branches helping it make the bird. I picked it up and threw it, and it flew off. I then turned back to glare at the people fighting, good and evil.
"I hope this works..." I murmured, and cupped my hands in front of me. Chakra formed an image of a person, and I smiled a small smile. I stood, the picture vanished, and I placed my hand on the trunk, facing Mizurei.
"Shikamaru." I called to him, who was a few trees away. "Do you need me to buy you some time?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mizurei dodged Ifrit as he came at her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ifrit stopped charging and turned to face the demon he had missed. "Why do you always have to irk me by lowering the temperature? You know I hate that!" Mizurei tightend the grip on her flute and gritted her teeth. "If these idiots haven't shown their faces here then I wouldn't have done this, dumbass!" Ifrit looked over to Shikamaru, and then turned back to Mizurei. "So, you mean him?"
"I think we should teach him and his friend why they shouldn't come to areas that are of no concern to them." Ifrit slowly advanced towards Shikamaru while Mizurei drew blood from her thumb and began making hand signs. "Heh, I like the way you think." Ifrit broke out into a run and began launching flames towards Shikamaru. The other demon slammed her palm into the ground. The smoke dispersed and revealed three Doki behind Mizurei. "Don't get too cocky. Just try to manage that for five minutes without screwing up." The demon put the flute up to her mouth and began to play. The three Doki immediatly began charging at Shikamaru along with Ifrit. Let's see how well he fares this time.

Sasuke looked back to where Rinae had jumped to, but saw nothing. He turned back in the direction where he last saw Suigetsu ran off in and began searching for him. "Come on Suigetsu, you can't hide from me forever..."

Alastor grabbed Kinou by his arm and threw him into the ground. "If you don't stop bragging about your abilities, I think that I'll test your god-like powers you little brat." Alastor picked Kinou up by his neck. "Anyways, we don't need an assassin like you around here. I only prevented you from joining your brother because Maledict thought that you would be of use to us. Now, if you say one more word, I'll rip that head of yours clean off your shoulders. Got that?"

"Well, looks like Sasuke took care of his brother afterall." Baphomet was examining what remained of Itachi while Maledict walked over to where Juugo and Karin laid dead. The demon laughed to himself and spoke, "Poor fools. They only perished a few hours ago." Maledict opened his left palm and created two black flames in his hand. "I think I'll let them have a second chance at life." The two flames left the demon's hand and entered the deceaseds' bodies. Baphomet walked past Maledict and turned his head to speak to him. "We need to get going. The two will wake up in a matter of minutes, and all we need is them dying of fright if they spot us." Maledict spread out his wings and took off into the sky while Baphomet disappeared into the forest.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What use are awesome abilities if I can't brag about them, At least I don't try to always sound like a tough guy and make gruesome threats. And maybe I don't need a demon around here. If you think i'm going to whimper in fear like a little sissy by your "intimidating appearence" you got the wrong guy. Now we can either work together,even though I hate to admit it, or we could kill each other over our pesonalities." An unusual look of sorrow appeared on Kinou's face."Besides, killing is fun to me and these abilities are the only family I have."

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru's head shot up as he raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like fun." He smirked and looked up at Rinae. "Actually yes, I could use some help." He jumped from behind the tree, just barely dodging Ifrit's attack. "Mugetsu, now!" Mugetsu magnified his shadow, allowing Shikamaru to take cover inside. Before leaping in he called out to Rinae. "Hold off Ifrit!"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next