It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
 The Way of the Ninja (Part 1.5 is on! Join now!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The other two looked at eachother and nodded before charging at Sasuke from seperate directions. Once they collided with Sasuke, they were boh blown away. After their second, attempt however, one managed to get a hit. Unfortunately the other had been impaled by Sasuke. Once the first landed, he attacked Sasuke again only to be crushed to the ground by Sasuke's tail.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke lifted his tail above the ground and looked down at the two ninja. "Pathetic. If that's all you can do, I'm not going to even bother killing you off." Sasuke picked the two shinobi up by their necks and threw them back in the direction they came in. "Now run back home and get out of my site before I change my mind."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Once one of he ninjas regained conciousness, he look over at the other-dead. He tried to stand but soon foudn that he could not. He dragged himself to a nearby tree and proppe himself up. He scanned the area and found that he was in the direction he'd started from. Hah...who'd have though... He slowly made his way back to the refuge to tell the remaining group of his findings.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke looked back in the direction that he had left the third ninja earlier. As he began to make his way over to the remaining shinobi, he looked over to Tenten, who was still unconscious. I'll deal with you later.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tenten soon came to. She scanned her surroundings and saw the enormous monster she had seen earlier. She crawled back to a tree and shrieked loudly.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sasuke turned around and looked over at Tenten. "You should have stayed laying on the ground Tenten, but if you want to end your life sooner, that won't be a problem." Sasuke disappeared from Tenten's view as he began to approach her.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Tired and bored, I turned to the others, waited a moment, and when none of them noticed me staring, I simply walked through them and out. As I erached the door, I said in a sing-song voice,
"Booooorrrrrrriiiinnnggg....." I then smiled, having probably gotten someone's attention, and ran towards where Zaimoku should have been. I would get him to help against Sasuke...

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mugetsu layed downand closed his eyes hoping to take a short nap. Mean while Shikamaru walked up to Rinae. "Hey...tell me about these demons." He sat and waited patiently for Rinae to give him a full explanation.

Tenten and the other shinobi wiated for what seemed to be hours before they felt it was safge enough to retreat. She could hear loud, terrifying noises which made her want to scream, but she refrained. She quietly made her way to the other man and told him her plan. The two nodded and krept away quietly. Hours later the two had come to the Village Hidden in Eclipse hoping to find refuge.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Zaimoku looked over to Rinae. "So, you wanted to ask me for a favor?" After the demon let Ari and Aki run over to Rinae, he looked over to Shikamaru. "It wasn't really the best idea to bring him here with Mizurei around. Boy, if I were you, I'd stay out of her way unless you'd like to relive a fight from your past." Zaimoku looked back to Rinae after glancing over that the village's entrance. "It seems that we have two visitors outside. I beleive that your friend may know one of them. The other seems to be injured..." The demon looked back at the stone door and stared at it as if it were about to fly open. "Rinae. You mentioned something about Sasuke just a while ago, didn't you?"

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Me, still being bored, smiled and crossed my arms. "Yep! He's gone berserk-o!" For all those who knew me, when I was bored, I got a little hyper. Sometimes....I then turned around. "Huh..." I turned again to Zaimoku.
"Why don't you come into the base with us? Just until we have a plan against Maledict and Sasuke." With that, I walked past Shikamaru with Ari and Aki walking in front of me.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Sooo.... What now?" I asked as i sat on the ground "... Wake me up if you need me..." And i feel asleep

Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"No thank you Rinae. I'd rather stay out here." Rain began falling from the sky and soon intensified within seconds. Zaimoku moved closer to Shikamaru to shield him from the downpour. "Maybe you should go inside as well."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru looked up at Zaimoku. "Thanks..." He nudged Mugetsu with his foot. "Eh...." "Get up you bum." "....Look who's talking..." Mugetsu stood up and cracked his back. The two walked off together to the refuge. "Mugetsu...later on i need to teach you a new jutsu I've put together. By the way...I'm still waiting on some info aboutt hese demons." "How would I know?"

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Regardless of the fact that it was raining, and with Ari and Aki hiding under Zaimoku presently, I walked forwards towards the base, even singing a little hum, and with a little skip in my voice. "Adrenaline rush..." I sang quietly, but audible. I walked over to Tenten and her friend, and jumped in front of them. "Need shelter? Follow me!" I said loudly, and pointed to the base, while still walking towards it.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ifrit cursed the rain under his breath and and began digging aa hole near the side of the village entrance. "I'm not waiting any longer for this damn door to open..." Once inside the village, the hole Ifrit made had sealed up. Zaimoku looked up towards the sky and saw something heading for Shikamaru. A large root came up from under Shikamaru and Mugetsu and brought them back to the demon. "I told Rinae that she shouldn't have had brought you here with Mizurei around."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned around with a questioning look on my face. "You two keep going; Ari and Aki can tend to you there." I said to the girls, and ran off towards Zaimoku, keeping the skip in my step. "Zaimoku, go on ahead. I'll talk to Mizurei. And if you dare argue, I'll let her talk to you...." I said, and skipped past him, my face back to the normal frown, and then stopped skipping. "Oh Mizurei..." I chanted in a sing-song voice. "Can I talk to you?"

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mizurei shot out of the downpour and knocked Rinae to the side. Zaimoku caught her before she hit the ground and gently lowered her down. "Rinae, don't get involved." Mizurei landed in front of Shikamaru and Mugetsu. "So, you have this idiot with you this time. No matter. I'll just have to kill both of you."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru sighed and looked up at the Mizurei. "Well...looks like I'll get to show you that new technique sooner than planned." He then lept to one side and Mugetsu lept to the opposite; Each pulling out one kunai. "Mugetsu!" "What is it Shikamaru-Senpai?" Shikamaru smirked. "Formation A..." "But--!" "Do it!" Muetsu nodded as they both shott heir shadows across the ground at Mizurei.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I glanced apologetically at Zaimoku. "Sorry and thanks...Don't woory, all the hyper is out of me..." I rubbed the back of my neck, and looked back to Mizurei. "Let's back down a bit..."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So both of you are going to throw your shadows around now?" Mizurei floated above the ground before the shadows could reach her. "You'll never learn Shikamaru."

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru's shadow reached Mizurei's, keeping her inplace, yet back on the ground. "Rinae. You should go. Get to a safe spot." Mugetsu's shadow reached her soon after Shikamaru's. "Mugetsu, are you ready?" Mugetsu nodded, forcing Mizurei's head to nod. The shadows began to rise up her body slowly.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I rolled my eyes and disappeared, but unknown to them, stayed put.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mizurei glanced down at the shadows that were rising up her body. "Again with this?" The shadows started heading back towards the ground as the demon slowly advanced towards Shikamaru. "Did you really think that jutsu was going to hold me?"

Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shikamaru's eyes shut open. "Muetsu! It's no use, we need a differnet plan!" The two stopped their jutsu and retreated to a small tree.Shikarmaru looked around carefully. "Mugetsu...formation C" Mugetsu nodded and fazed through the shadow from the tree. He soon reappearedin the same shadow, along with a clone in three others. The four suddenly cast their shadows at Mizurei. "Shikamaru...do you have the timing right?" "I better..."

Suigetsu waited by Rinae patiently. "So...what's going on, exactly?"

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged, and sighed. "The only possible explanation for this is..." I trailed off, looked up, then at Suigetsu. "She is in the Pass My Shotgun mood."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2936 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next