It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next
 The Legend of Tacid: The Fall of the Empire 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Yotoshi was just gardinbg recently, when he saw a group of people coming his way, followed by Kasoti.
"What?!" Yotoshi ran towards them, signalling Nin to saty behind and gard the entrance.
"Kasoti, what are these people doing here?" He inspected them a little, and found that they were the same people he saw in the tavern.
Wha?! These are those rebellius people from the tavern! What the heck is Kasoti doing? Well, it better be good and they better not be Imperial spies, that's the last thing we need! He spoke.
"Wait! You're the people I saw at the tavern earlier!" He eyed the group a little more.
"But I see Tom is not with you. Mind explaining, Kasoti?"

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sevear watched as the newcomer came and began talking to Kasoti.

"Tom isn't with us because Tom does what he pleases," said Sevear.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aseren seemed completely at ease. Nothing really scared him anymore these days, but that didn't mean he didn't take precautions. "I guess you guys are forgetting, but I am a Seer you know. I see things? Hidden things? That shadow you are worrying about was a Zigzagoon. He saw some of our shiny gear and was intrigued by it. It won't even approach us though." Because of me, no pokemon will come near unless ordered to.

Aseren frowned and continued to follow Kasoti. Worrying is too exhausting. Best to always be prepared for the worst but expect the best.

He suddenly stopped. The others must have noticed. "Conceal your weapons. We are not alone. Trust me on this and conceal any sign of hostility." He waited in place and took his quarterstaff from his back harness to his hands, making it look like a walking stick. He walked forward and put on a weak smile.

About 12 Imperial guards turned the corner, laughing and joking with one another. They seemed excited about something that had happened.

"I can't believe they broke through in one night!"

" I heard that the camp had been almost completely wiped out when they finally saw him."

"50 men, they say he killed 50 men in one night."

"No way, not even possible, even for him."

"Are you joking? You know who we are talking about here don't you? I'd say he could have killed twice that much."

"How much further to the town? I need to see some women!"

"HeII yeah! No offense, but being in the military is just one big sausage fest i-i-i-f y-y-ou know what I mean. Hahahaha!"

"Shut up Reyis. We know you notice that kind of stuff in the showers."

"Bahahahaha" "Gahahahaha" "No I don't!" "AHAHAHAHA!"

They soon noticed the travelers in front of them. Aseren addressed them. "Good day gents! My what a lovely rain we had last night. Wouldn't you agree?"

They shoved past him. "Yeah yeah yeah. Just keep out of our way." "Yes sirs! Will do!" They then kept going, continuing their conversation as they made their way to the town they had just left. Aseren went white when they were out of sight and hearing distance. Imperial soldiers? Here!?

(Present)

Aseren saw a man up ahead. Tamaran's hand has reached farther than expected in such a short amount of time. Hailon's main defense has fallen if those soldiers were correct.

Last edited by Mr. Chiss on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded and hid my bow with the weapons. I hid myself behind the others when I heard one man complaining about seeing women. I looked at them coldly as they turned the corner, and then hoped that they didn't turn around and look, since I was now in the back.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Kasoti approached Yotoshi. "These are other people trying to stop Pan. They are not a danger, because Xel is with them. If they were enemies, I would have injuries and the man with the Gallade would be no more." answered Kasoti. He turned to the rest of the group. "This is Yotoshi. He will lead you inside the base." said Kasoti. Sudenly, Shadow and Darknesss started acting up. Kasoti's eyes grew wide. "Get inside! Imperials are coming!" said Kasoti.
"Hey! I heard something!" said a voice.
"Me too! Let's check it out!" said another voice. Two shadows begam getting closer. Kasoti pulled out to Shrunken (sp?) and prepared to attack. The two Weavile hid behind the edge of the bulding and would pop out as the enemies got into view.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I obeyed the man and got inside. I then got on the ground and took out my bow with the dagger and poked it through a hole in the wall, ready for anything, and aimed it for the ankles of one of the men.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Might want to reconsider those actions. If we are this close to an entrance to the base, and take out several guards by the entrance, the rest of the Imperials will begin searching this area for their whereabouts." He pointed for them to get inside. "Quickly now. Nothing suspiscious here." He then took a chug of ale and ran into the forest.

The Imperial soldiers came upon him. They were far enough in not to see the others. "Were you making that racket?" asked a soldier.

"No no, why would I do such a bad thing like make noise? *hick* Oh crap! I made more noise again! *hick*"

"Stay out of trouble drunk. Can you manage that?"

"I could try. But I am NOT drunk! I simply had too many ales but I'm good now! I swear I'm good! No more noise!" He made an effort to be as noisy as possible as he walked away.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I was looking forward to shooting one of them," he said, grinning.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

Thrin nodded to Xel beside him and pulled out a cloak from his bag, draping it over him, he still did not release his grip from his sword's hilt

(present)

Thrin glared at the man insulting his fighting skills, but did not act on it, a person he attacked had a right to those words. As he heard the imperials coming around the cornor he wanted to stay and fight, but he stayed with the group, they knew about him and he about them, and he would be better off fighting for the last hope for the empire.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed. "A person who is constantly drunk can pretend to be a drunk. Who knew?" I said, smiling.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Five soldiers appeared from the corner. Shadow and Darkness jumped on one and began viciously slash at his head. Kasoti saw the dagger fly through the air and hit the man that the Weavile were attacking. The man collapsed and Kasoti threw the Shuriken at another's head. Two down, three to go. thought Kasoti. He pulled out his kantana and charged at another. The soldier blocked the attack and they were trying to push the blade in the others face. kasoti kicked him and the soldier went flying and hit a wall. Shadow and Darkness leaped onto the soldier and began shredding his body. Kasoti felt a sharp pain in is back and felt blood rishing down his back. He turned around and saw the other two were throwing Kunai at him. He dashed to the side, ducking and rolling to evade the kunai and grabbed a dead soldiers kantana. With two Kantana, he charged at the other ones. He struck one of them with the two kantana and as he fell to the ground, kicked the other ones weapons away. The soldier huddled in a corner frightened. Kasoti approached him. "Please have mercy!" begged the soldier. Kasoti lifted the Kantana over the soldier. "I'm sorry, but I cannot alow you to live." said Kasoti, bringing the blade down on the soldier's heart.

Kasoti turned to Xel. "I did that because you may have tricked them, but I have a feeling they would have suspected something." said Kasoti. The injury on his back started stinging. He could feel the wound stinging. Great, an infection. he thought.

Last edited by Treeckoluv on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Overpowered much? You just took on 5 Imperials and being stabbed in the back with a kunai without even being fazed.))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Overpowered much? You just took on 5 Imperials and being stabbed in the back with a kunai without even being fazed.))

((Actually, three, and I'll edit it a bit.))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Five soldiers appeared from the corner.

You stand corrected.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Um... okay. Don't listen to the Seer... :lol: )

"Didn't believe you would stop," said Aseren as he nudged a corpse with his foot. "Well, we better hide the bodies now before any other Imperials come this way." He cast a smirk at Kasoti and entered the secret compound. At least they didn't know who we were. "Oh and by the way..." He grabbed into his robe for a kunai and threw it deep into the forest. "You forgot about their point guard. He should be nailed to a tree somewhere. Best retrieve him before any more show."

"I need to meet with your leader here to discuss with him what courses of action to take." He directed the comment to Yotoshi.

(If you think Aseren couldn't hit the guy, may I remind you that his specialty is ranged combat. :D )

Last edited by Mr. Chiss on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Treeckoluv wrote:

You stand corrected.

((Yes, but the two weavile killed 1 and a half soldiers.))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thrin winced as the man called Kasoti stabbed the last pleading man. "These Panzastirs are ruthless, I should, and you should too Xel if your listening in, keep my senses aware."

((Notice I have not spoken often since my precautions, you will see why if we are held hostage.))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Well, okay. He'll probably be reading that Imperial book I stole." Yotoshi led them down towards Printhos's location, at the bottom of the "Mine".

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sentinel wrote:
Treeckoluv wrote:

You stand corrected.

((Yes, but the two weavile killed 1 and a half soldiers.))

So? They are part of you, so essentially YOU killed 5 soldiers.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thrin started to get interested, he was about to go see the leader of the panzatirs, an event that many men would, and had, died for.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Let's just forget about that. And technicly, if someone other than Kasoti killed someone when they were very close, it still doesn't mean kadoti killed all five.))
Kasoti, Shadow and Darkness began hulling the bodys away. He found a cemetary 2 kilometers away and put them there. He returned to the entrance to the base and followed Yotoshi.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((The Pantrizers, Dunsparce. And get some sense, they're trying to save the public, not kill them!))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It is possible to battle and kill if you are good enough, and have the pain come later. Besides, let's not fight, since that is how a different rp ended....))

I left the room and followed Aseren. I saw the man who had fought, Kasoti was his name, and noticed that he was grimacing at a wound on his back. I walked forward, stil wary of these two. "Should I take a look at that?" I asked, keeping an eye on the Sneasles.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The Pantrizers, Dunsparce. And get some sense, they're trying to save the public, not kill them!))

((Yes I know, I was reffering to imperials trying to get to the leader.))

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't like these Pantrizers.

And neither do I, master. replied Duke.

"I'm going out for a walk."

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next