It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Still letting the "persian" girl guide him in the wake of the "Butterfree" girl, Seto tried another attempt at conversation.

"So.. uhh, my name is Seto and... uhh I lived in Johto, Cherrygrove city until I got the letter inviting me to this place. So... whats your names?"

(back after sleep)

Last edited by TyphlosionXplosion on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
*I think Janie logged off, but Tablet is on.*
Edit: Did waiting for me bore you that badly? :|

"I'm Kiki." I said shyly.

Seeing the Typh-no, Seto, grimace at my tight grip on his shirt, I let go.
He stumbled back.
"Sorry!" I almost yelled with wide eyes.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No, no its alright, I uhh just didnt expect you to be so strong" Seto said, brushing off his shirt.

"Look, everyone is already going to the academy entrance"

awkwardly Seto offered his hand to the persian girl

"let's go together, Kiki"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I took his hand and let him lead me to the entrance. There, I looked at most of the other people.

Most of the people near us were older, approximately 16-17 years of age.
A flood of coldness swam over me and I shuddered.
I didn't like this place all that much already...

I looked around a bit more and spotted some of the boys who had been pushing me around on the boat. I pushed myself closer to Seto, trying to hide myself as I half glared-half stared at them with sadness.

I put my hood back on, hiding my ears.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Is something wrong" Seto asked when he felt KiKi cling harder to him and put up her hood, he looked around seeing groups of these kids forming already. He then noticed a group of kids breaking off oddly enough these kids did not have and pokemon characteristics about them.
He savored the irony of the normal kids here being classified as "odd"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran up to the bulliten board, one with both English and Japanese.
Since people were crowding around the English side, I moved to the Japanese side and read the paper quickly.

I turned back to Seto.
"Look, it says that the dorms are split into groups.
Cross-breeds, Transformed, and Gene X get their own sections...
The dorms per major group is split into several smaller groups, for friends! I'll sign us up."

Without waiting for a response, I wrote Kiki, Seto, and Aseren under the name of Janie.
"I think thats the girl with the pretty wings." I said.
I turned back to Seto and my stuff.
"Come on! Lets put our stuff in the room! Aseren might be their shortly"I said, forgetting that Seto didn't know who he was.

*Sorry if we went too far, maybe we can go back to the time on the ship, but we were bored... =^_^=*

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano was slowly turning around to greet this Hikari who had said hello to him, but before he spoke another Pichu was leading her away. (Her twin, perhaps?) he thought.

As the ship docked and the passengers disembarked, Solano felt slowly more at ease. However he still was silent as ever.

Once inside, he noticed a billboard with announcements on it. He noticed that the cross-breeds, transformed, and Gene X-151 carriers had separate dorms to stay in.

(Hmph. That's just like humans, segregating those who they don't believe fit in with them. Unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice.)

He looked and noticed exactly the residing quarters. (Crossbreeds are in the Shellos P dorm to my left, Transformed are in the Shellos B dorm to my right, while Gene X-151 are kept in the Forretress dorm, further away from the others.) His resentment grew again. He did notice a Persian-like girl who he had sensed looking at him on the ship, although he paid it little mind. (She seems pleasant enough.) And without another thought, he headed off to the dorm to unpack his things.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hikari, still being pulled by her more serious twin, started tugging on the hand that was on her ear "Onii-chan~... let go of my ear..." she said. "Will you behave and not bug others? Just because this is a new school, it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want." Hitoshi responded "I was just saying hi to him, but okay." Hitoshi relented Hikari's ear, and pointed to the billboard "I'm going to check the billboard to see where we need to go. You are going to stay put untill I call you, okay?" he said, "Roger that, onii-chan!" responded Hikari, saluting. Hitoshi shook his head and left. Hikari did do as told for a while.... but then she saw the Persain girl and the Typhlosion boy and decided to talk to them "Hiya! My names Hikari, what're your names?" she asked cheerfully

(oh yeah, onii-chan means older brother in Japanese. Hikari just calls him it be cause he acts older than her)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yes, I logged off last night. I had to go to bed, and today, I have an allergist appointment, so I will get off soon.))

When the girl told Janie her name was Kiki, she told her that her name was Janie.

" I lived in Viridian city, well, Viridian Forest before that. I used to be a butterfree, you see."

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:48 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gaton looked around in the place. "there mostly older than me." he thought to himself. "seperate area for Gene151-X eh? maybe they know what will happen to me."

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:29 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano entered the dorm. It started off as a large hall designed for a congregation place, which split off into 2 long corridors lined with doors. He headed down one of the corridors, looking at the door numbers. He halted at one of the doors. (#23, Solano. This must be my room.) He entered inside. The room was very spacious, with two beds on either side, a large chest of drawers, and an ample-sized desk. The wall was also painted a pleasant shade of blue. (Hm, this room is nice. They must have pulled out all the stops. I hope I won't have to share with anyone. But if it happens, it happens...) Solano unpacked his things, noticed the room key lying on the desk, and exited the room, locking the door as he went. He then returned to the main hall, to see if the faculty had something to say, like an announcement. As he returned, he noticed the Pichu named Hikari greeting everyone she saw. Then Solano floated over toward the center of the room, and said his only word since the ship had left for this place. "Hmm........." His voice was incredibly deep and strong.

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Janie saw a lady that was directing kids to their dorms.

" I believe I have a room with Kiki, Seto, and Aseran." Janie told her, handing her the sheet the put their names on.

" No, you are transformed. They are cross-breed."

" Awww, can't you make an exception? I have great stories of the Viridian Forest they would like to hear, and we have already become good friends."

" *sighs* Okay, I will make an exception. The only reason we have the kids seperated is that most dislike eachother, especially Gene-X Kids, because they don't have any visual differences."

" Thank you, I will be sure to repay you."

She turned to her friends.

" Well then, let's go!"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:17 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

~Wahhhh!!~ He jumped off the boat before it took off, and went to the sheet. He wrote his name on it, and noticed the dorms. ~Dangit! I have to bunk with emo boy? F***!~ He walked to the Dorm, and saw people already good friends.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After quickly telling the Pichu girl named Hikari, "Kiki.", I left.

I ran down the hall, along with Seto. I reached the door with the four names etched on it. Quickly, I pulled the door open and ran inside. What a big place! I thought. Maybe it's so big since there are four people in here. Seeing two other packs of suitcases, I excitedly yelled. "Aseren? Are you in here?"

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kiki pulled open the door to one of several 4-person rooms down this halland we entered inside. The room was rather large with two beds and a bunk bed

'I guess the Kiki and her brother will take the bunk' Seto thought, as he entered and dropped his bag on the spare bed.

"Janie was already here, cool I guess she worked out an arrangement with the faculty" Seto said as he walked into the large bathroom

He paused at one of the two sinks and stared back at his reflection, after a moment he splashed some water on his face and watched as it turned to steam on his face

At that moment a teacher 'or so Seto assumed' stuck her head in.

"There will be an orientation, the chancellor will be giving a speech, in the auditorium if you would care to follow me, Ill show you two the way."

"come on, Kiki" Seto said "maybe we'll meet your brother on the way"

Last edited by TyphlosionXplosion on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Aude?" I turned to look at the teacher. I sighed. Oh Aseren, where ARE YOU?! At this rate, I'll never find you...

I followed the teacher into the hall.

"My brother?" I asked, confused. " Aseren? He's not my brother."

*Edit: 'Aude' is another japanese word, that pretty much means, "huh?"
I understand some japanese, too. Like the 'kusu' from earlier, some people say that before they start to cry.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

As Solano looked around the main foyer, he noticed large double-doors farther inside the building. He peered inside and saw what appeared to be an auditorium. Some people were already inside. There were a bunch of large benches similar to pews lined up facing the stage. Since some were already getting their things organized, Solano merely saw a comfortable spot about 4 rows from the back of the room, and took his seat.

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When I got into the auditorium, I looked for seats mainly in the back, but ones that werent too far away. I saw the perfect seats, and there was the guy from the ship that was like a solrock, sitting there. I decided to take my chances.

I walked toward the seats, sat down next to Mr. Solrock, smiled at him nervously, and turned to see if Seto was following.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto followed Kiki into the auditorium and watched her make for the empty seats next to the boy who, seto guessed, must have been crossed with a solrock.

following Kiki, Seto tried conversation again "HI, my name is Seto" he said to the solrock kid....

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano continued sitting, not even noticing the Persian girl who had sit next to her, until he heard someone say "Hi, my name is Seto"* to his left. He turned and saw the Persian girl and a Typhlosion boy. "I'm Solano," he said deeply. "Nice to meet you. And you?" he asked the Persian girl.

- DNA
*That was not bunnying (controlling someone else's character).

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Before Seto and Kiki entered the dorm, Janie laid her things on the bed farthest to the left , laid down a bean bag chair, a blanket, and a pillow where her scyther would sleep ( she treats him like an equal) and went to the auditorium. She sat down on the bench that Kiki and Seto would soon join her on.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:58 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Kiki." i said shortly, with my most common frown on my face. (I smile when I'm real happy, and when I frown like this :| as i always do, its just from habit. Not cause im sad or mad. Even when im excited i have this expression. :| )

"Solano makes sense, for a name..." I continued, turning my head back foward, then looking at his from the corner of my eye.

I glanced at Janie, noted a mistake, and patted the seat next to me as we made eye contact. I gave her a face saying."Oops, sorry. But come sit here."

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Gack! I leave the computer and then the rp shoots along!)

Hikari heard the announcement for the orientation and grabbed her twin, who had just finished getting their stuff in their room "Hey, onii-chan! We gots ta go to the ori--oreo--the thingy!" she then ran off towards where she thought the auditorium was. Hitoshi ran after her to make sure she didn't get lost.

When they arrived at the auditorium, Hikari quickly seated herself near the Kiki and Seto and The Solrock guy. Hitoshi seated himself beside his twin and noticed the Solrock guy from the boat "I'm sorry for my sister's actions earlier, she's like that a lot. My name is Hitoshi." he told the Solrock guy

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Hitoshi, eh? I'm Solano." He looked in Hitoshi's direction, but still retained his serious expression. "Your sister is quite active and talkative, while you seem to be her complete opposite. You two could learn a lot from each other."

After he finished speaking, Solano squinted. (I picked this spot because I wanted to sit alone, in an out-of-the-way place. Ah, I guess it's for the best; besides if I change spots, they may start asking me weird questions.) He looked around the room, and noticed if anyone else would come in. He didn't notice that someone else (i.e. besides who he'd seen before) had sit down near to Kiki. He hoped the orientation would start soon. He hated most humans enough already; and this waiting wasn't remedying it.

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Funny, when I leave, I hesitate cause I don't want to miss anything, and when I get back, I find out that no one did anything...)
(P.s., I'm back. Sorry about my absence...)

I frowned deeper than usual when I saw Solano frown and grimace.
"Did you want to be alone? However, we can't move seats, but I'll act as if I'm not here if it'll make it better. Besides, you look like you want to be alone..." :(

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next