It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Might as well apply, since DNA is part of my name:

Name: Solano
Starter pokemon: Lunatone
What you are: Crossbreed
Hometown: Fallarbor Town
Description: Looks like a human, except his skin is orange, his eyes are red, he floats, and the 8 Solrock rays jut out of his back.
Personality: Being in a quiet town, Solano is a person of very few words, but is not to be underestimated. He coolly calculates what action he should take next to ensure he's not taken advantage of. Being half-Solrock, he obviously floats to get around, although he can walk if he pleases (however it feels awkward to him to walk). Being with Lunatone has kept his abilities in sync with his Pokemon, and therefore feels energized all the time.
What pokemon you transformed/cross-bred with: Solrock
Poke-thing: The 8 Solrock ways jut out of his back, and he can shoot fire lasers with his eyes.

If I've missed or misunderstood anything, feel free to tell me. - DNA

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

________________________________________________________________________________

Tablet looked around, and said, "Crap!" He saw a couple of people. He said, "How is everyone?" He looked around the boat, when a voice came on the intercom said, "5 MORE MINUTES TILL WE'RE AT THE ACADEMY!"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano, riding on the boat with the other cross-breeds and transformed, along with the Gene-X151 carriers, felt very much at ease. (Hm, maybe now people will not look at me funny just for being a bit 'different'. These people are all just like me. I may begin to like this.) However since he was not the socializing type, he decided to find a quiet, out-of-the-way spot and remain there for the remainder of the voyage. Then the intercom rang out.

"We reach the academy in 5 minutes. Prepare to disembark."

Then he remembered why he was here, and began to feel resentment. (I'd almost forgotten; they are sending us here away from everyone else just because we're just a bit 'different'. Well, screw them and their society. I'll make a name for myself and show them all what I can do.)

First RP-speech post. Yay. - DNA

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gaton sat near the back away from everyone else. "this is so stupid. they didn't even give me a choice. it's not like i wanted to be different. they could of at least let me have my powers sooner so i could show off. crazy scientists."

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
(Note: Kiki and Aseren were earlier captured by Icenn, but escaped.)

Kiki sat quietly at the bow of the boat.At least I'm safe from Icenn. She thought, gazing into the sky, for once her brown ears were out as her coat hood was down. She was still frowning, however. How long does it take Aseren to go to the bathroom?! I wish he'd get here already. We're departing soon, and I don't want to leave alone. She whimpered to herself, watching the door.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hiyas! My name's Hikari, what's yours?" asked the Pichu girl to Solano. She was very excited to be going to a place where there are other people like her and her twin. Hitoshi just sighed and pulled on Hikari's ear "Leave him alone, Hikari." He told his twin

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Bored by Aseren's absence, Kiki got up and started walking around and observing people.
There's a Solrock cross-breed who looks comfortable...You can tell by his back spikes.He looks around 17. She said as she glanced to the left. Then she glanced at the right. There's a dark looking boy who looks like he's avoiding people purposely...He looks around 13 or 14...She quickly looked away, before he could possibly make eye contact with her. She looked at two fun-having kids, approximately her age, and stopped to observe them more. Hmmm... She thought. Twins. Crossbreeds of Pichu or Pikachu, perhaps? The girl is named Hikari, apparently. More playful then her brother. She looked away. Ahead, there was a strange looking boy with blue hair. Something about him and that other dark-looking boy had a nice, but confusing aura. Awkward... She sighed and went back to her seat and looked back at the sky. Still no sign of Aseren...
What's with him? She sighed. I'd better get our luggage.

Kiki went downstairs into the ship to both Aseren's and her room, but first making sure she wasn't being followed, forced out of habit.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Seto
starter pokemon: Houndour
Cross-Breed
Hometown: Cherrygrove city
description: short blue hair, wears blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a brown bombers jacket.
personality: He is very reserved, borderlining anti-social, he is difficult to anger but has a nasty temper when pushed, He is about five feet and weighs about 170 pounds. loves to eat spicy foods.
pokemon you cross-bred with: Typhlosion
poke-thing: small fangs, pointed ears near top of head covered in blue hair too, when desired can have collar of fire around his neck hence the bombers jacket. mild fire breathing.

Seto emerged from the bathroom to see a few smaller children looking at him, about to turn away and leave one of them called out
"Hey mister, what pokemon are you?"
Feeling awkward he turned and ignited the ring of fire around his neck, he always liked the way his bomber jacket would look like it had a large firey collar, it helped him deal with his "abnormality" better
"Wow, a typhlosion" one little girl with chinchou anttenea said, "do you have the body length fur" she asked
"only down my back" he said running a hand over the short blue fur of his head and feeling for his ears, then turning he climbed the stairs and emerged on the upper deck of the ship. others were crowding around the right side railing, he glaced that way to see the large island with the academy perched on top

"Five minutes until we reach the academy prepare to disembark"

turning Seto went back down the stairs and headed off to grab his luggage.

(Hello Kawaii, this was a long post :) )

Last edited by TyphlosionXplosion on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiki starts down the hall under the deck of the ship. Did I miss anyone?
She stopped for a second, and her large ears pricked.She turned down the hallway leading away from the room to see a boy around 14 or 15 years of age. 14-15 years old. Seems comfortable, yet alone at the same time He looks strong. Peeking over the edge of the door, she continued. He has ears, like me, but with blue hair. He doesn't mind people seeing them.
She quickly turned away and ran to her room, loud enough for the boy to hear, but she didn't care. She slowed down at the intersection of the hallway, then stopped. Where the heck is Aseren?! She looked right and left, (like how you do when you're crossing the street), grumbled, then slowly walked around the corner.

*Not as long as my posts. Muahahaha!!!*hack, cough* :twisted: *

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Back in his room Seto gathered his few possesions into a backpack, a few changes of clothes, some bathroom supplies, a package of trail mix, a couple of candy bars and a swiss army knife. after pocketing a pair of sunglasses he reached for the pokeball laying on the cot

"Houndour, my friend this trip should be very interesting"

He stuck his head out of his cabin as the boat shuddered to a halt, emerging he nearly collided into a small girl wearing a coat with the hood pulled down.

"excuse me" he said and joined the crowd of people moving to the exits.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Janie looked out to the water. She could see the school on the other side. She sighed as she remembered the days that she was a butterfree. Oh she loved it! To fit in, no one to make fun of you for your nectar craving. But now everyone scoffed and jeered when she passed by in Viridian City to which she moved after she was transformed. Now her only true friend was her scyther who was her best friend when she was a butterfree. It's not her fault she is part human, she went to sleep one night and woke up in a lab. How did they find her?! She sighed again. She could do nothing about her condition. She would always be half human.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiki got her stuff, only to find out that Aseren had already been ready and left the room. "Some bathroom trip..." She muttered. She ran back outside, almost colliding with the older Typhlosion guy. "Excuse me." He said, and left.
Kiki was all alone. She felt like crying.

She headed toward the exit like every one else, but kept getting pushed and shoved repeatedly by older boys.

She sniffled, about to give in to tears. "Kusu."She said in a sad, highpitched voice. She wanted to be with someone, ANYONE, even if she didn't trust them. She had a phobia of being alone.

Noting that, she tried to move toward anyone she saw before that looked friendly. She already had tears running down her small face, but she didn't give into crying. No way! She thought.

She saw only three people she saw earlier. The twins, and the Typhlosion guy. No sign of Aseren. By time she looked back to move toward one of them, they were gone.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto waited in the large pile up near the exit holding on tightly to his pokeball, of the small things he owned in this world his Houndour was his most precious. Ahead he saw the hovering kid with the back spikes having no problem with this large crowd however whe he turned around he noticed the small girl he bumped into earlier looking like she would start crying at any moment, reaching into his pack he removed a candy bar and dropping back next to her, he leaned in and awkwardly offered her the chocolate.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

* From now on, I will use first person narration.*

"Chocolate?"My ears pricked and I jumped back, startled. It was the Typhlosion guy. Something about him gave me a calming aura.

I opened my mouth to speak then closed it again, and nodded. He's a pretty nice guy... I thought.

I took the chocolate and started nibling on it. He smiled.
I paused and looked at him in the eye. "Thank you." I said in my small but clear voice.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Are you okay?" She asked as she saw that the girl was fighting back tears.

" Here is something to cheer you up." she continued.

" My scyther is my finance." She whispered in her ear, stifling a giggle.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A lot of people on this ship seem kind.
I stared at her wings.
"They look pretty."I said.

My heart calmed down a bit as I gladly noted that I wasn't and that people DID care.
The tears stopped.

Aseren must've gotten off already

*I say that cause he's not on but since we're leaving, we need to act as if everyone else is off the ship.:wink:

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto smiled back, unsure what to say next, his only reply "your welcome." seeing her feeling better, Seto tried some casual conversation

"So what kind of pokemon are you?" he wasnt sure that was the best thing to say but it worked for that other girl.

Seeing the other girl with the butterfree wings comfort the girl, Seto let them talk seeing as how she was better at this kind of thing than he was.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So...what type of pokemon are you?"The Typhlosion guy asked.
Looking up in surprise, I smiled a little bit and answered, "Persian."

Seeing him act as if he was leaving, I put my hand on his coat as I answered the question,but carefully so no one saw.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Thank you. A lot of people say that they are obnoxious. But they don't know how fun it is to fly around. And your ears are pretty. The way they Glisten in the moonlight." She felt a lot better about her self now, and now had confidence that she would be a butterfree again someday.

She saw that almost everyone was off.

" We need to hurry if we are going to get off!" Janie started towards the dock, and then waited for the persian-eared girl.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto felt the small tug and turned to face the girl.

"Persian" she answered

he smiled, glad that his attempts at conversation were working this time, he tried another question.

"do either of you know what to expect at this academy?"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged, and frowned."Safety, I hope?"I hoped he didn't think of what would make me say such a thing...

Seeing as she was waiting for me, I started off, pulling the Typhlosion guy with me. Apparently, he didn't expect that, or for a little girl to be able to pull so easily.
(But you know, cats are rather strong :wink:)

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The "persian" girl tugged more forcibly this time, Seto suprised by her strength and equally perplexed by her answer followed her pull as they followed the "butterfree" girl

'maybe I just made some friends' Seto thought, though he didnt dare speak out loud.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

She got off the boat and waited for the others to get off. She clutched her scyther's pokeball and thought. Someday, we will be reunited as pokemon, someday.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't even know they're names, but their like me...Maybe I can introduce them to Aseren...I hope he'll like them... I thought.
However, I didn't even know their names...

I watched the girl clutch her pokeball in deep thought.
I snuck up behind her, still holding onto the Typhlosion guy unconsciously. "Is that your fiance?" I asked, turning my head.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next