It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"You catch on pretty quick, Kiki. I like that. Yes, I do want to be alone." Solano moved farther over on the pew until he was by himself, but still kept the others within eyesight.

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I quieted and looked down, my frown back to its normal state (:|)
All of a sudden I wished to know where Aseren was, and hoped he would come fill the empty space by me. *Seeing as whitewash hasn't been on for awhile... Where are you?! :cry:*

All of a sudden, the speakers blazed a strong static noise, and I yelped and covered my ears in pain and surprise, keeping one eye open and the other shut. With my hood down or up, my ears are a lot stronger then other's.
Etai...(Ouch...) This hurts!
Just as the pain was bring tears to my eyes, the horrible noise stopped. I opened my right eye, looked up alon with everyone else, and relaxed. Apparently, it hurt everyone's ears...
All of a sudden, the speakers blared. "Sorry about that. The orientation will start shortly."It was so loud, that many people, including me, yelped.
I was still shaking and holding my ears, the pain stuck in my head.
That hurt...really bad... I kept my head down, hands over my ears, eyes closed, and body shaking for a few minutes afterwards.
I REALLY don't like this place much...

Seeing as I was close to the exit, I ran out the door into the hall, where there were no people, so that I could calm my heart down.
I took my hands down off my ears and leaned my back flat against the wall. I sighed with my eyes open and my hood was down. Then I closed my eyes and did a method to calm myself that Aseren taught me.
Itchi, nii, san, she... I breathed in and out slowly, and kept counting with my eyes closed, the cold wall feeling good to my ears. My heart slowed down a bit.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The twins both yelped and quickly covered their ears "Etai! Baka urusai souon..." said Hikari, clenching her teeth. As the sound stopped, the twins both took their hands from their ears. "My poor little ears... could they be any louder?" asked Hitoshi sarcastically

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Soon afterwards, the loudspeakers blasted out an ungodly boom of noise that flooded the whole room. Solano, in a reflex, put his hands on the back of his neck and pulled it downward, while shouting in a language no one could understand. "Netajarken mos tenen kyandem...!" It only happened for a couple seconds fortunately, and Solano looked around. Everyone's ears seemed to be hurting, but Kiki seemed to be affected the most. Then a loud voice came out from the loudspeaker.

"Sorry about that. The orientation will start shortly."
(I'll bet you're sorry, you insignificant little...) But his thoughts were cut short as he heard someone run out of the room. Judging by who was remaining, he concluded it was Kiki. Heading out somewhat hurriedly into the main foyer, he noticed Kiki saying something.
"Ichi, ni, san, shi..."
Solano felt compassion on her, the first time he'd ever known what compassion was besides from his parents. He floated over to Kiki and asked, "Are you OK? You seem traumatized."

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as Gaton entered the room the speakers blared with static. "OW! god i am SO lucky i had my hood down." he grimaced. he couldn't bare the noise much longer. he rushed outside the auditorium. while outside a young girl with a hood came rushing out and a older boy that looked like a solrock float out later. he sat down. he ears were bleeding a bit. "darn!" the bleeding stopped after a while though. "i'll stay out here. its not like i'll have any trouble hearing." he put his hood up and sat back against the wall.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stopped counting to answer him.
"I'll be alright, but my ears are still ringing. I've never heard anything as loud as that-I-it's like they did it on purpose. Unless they were really stupid to make a mistake like that"
I rubbed my ears.
"Do they think we're deaf or something?" I continued, making eye contact. (Bad habit :) )"I want to stay out here. I can hear well enough."
Nonetheless, my body was still shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. (That probably makes no sense :D)I knew it would for a while, maybe untill tomorrow at least...

*Edit: Sugoi. You are pretty crafty with your japanese skills there, Youkou no Mugon. I only understood part of it.
Ouch! Stupid...was all I got...*

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"I think they did it on purpose. Humans are so crafty and secretive. It's bad enough that they're sending us here; now they try to make it as horrible as possible. Well, if you insist you'll be ok, I'll head back in." As he headed in, he noticed a human with his back to the wall. "A human? No...You are one of the X151, are you not? My name is Solano." Solano extended his hand, as for the other to shake it.

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Heheh. What Hikari said was "Ouch! Stupid loud noise..." I don't think my Japanese is very good though...)

Hikari and Hitoshi both walked into the hallway to get away from the noise "Idiots. Don't they know how many people with sensitive ears there are here?! Let's just sit out here, Hikari. We can hear perfectly from where we are." Hitoshi said angerly. Hikari just nodded her head and sat against the wall, rubbing her ears.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped again, trying to shake off the shaking, though it was no use.
"I'll be fine." I said, sounding more confident than I felt.
As he left, he greeted the boy who was sitting against the wall.
Almost unnoticeable, he had blood on his ears. I turned away, feeling my ears for any signs of blood, but none. I sighed in relief. My ears may be more affected, but more protected, too. If it was bleeding, that would be a VERY bad sign indeed. I turned back, observing them, as I normally do to anyone.
A bit aways, the Pichu/Pikachu twins came out, too. I hope it doesn't get too crowded out here...
They seemed in pain, too.
I slid down the wall, relaxing myself, and staring at the ceiling, a normal habit, (as I have lots of them. :D) listening to the conversations, and picking out separate ones at a time, so that I could readjust my ears to stop the pain from them.

Dont say that! Your japanese is wonderful! I can hardly speak any, only those I learned from watching subbed Japanese anime shows!* :shock:

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hikari heard Kiki and turned her head "Hey, it's Kiki-chan. Solano-san's with her, I wonder what they're talking about..." Hikari said quietly to herself

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I closed my eyes and let my head face the ceiling. I listened, gathering up on what people were saying. Those announcements sure take a while to start... I thought.
I would flinch every once in a while from my ear pain and from shaking, but other then that, I didn't move much. It looked like I was asleep, from other people's perspectives.
I breathed deeply. I am most calm like this. I can relax without falling asleep, can listen and gather information, and no one will know that I'm awake, nonetheless that I'm there. In this fase, it's like I can hear without being heard and see (through making a mental image based on sound-like in the movie Daredevil) without being seen.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gaton glanced up at solano. "hey. name's gaton." he slid down into a posistion so that he was lying down with his upper chest against the wall. "crazy humans. they will pay." Gaton liked having someone to keep him company. "stupid powers. start already darn it!"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I decided to listen to the closest conversation, with Solano and the Gene X boy named Gaton. Their conbined anger pushed it's way to me, and upon feeling it, I jumped and opened my eyes. I glanced over at them.
I guess those two are right about some humans. Like the ones who decided to make others social outcasts. I feel sorry for them. They must feel so lonely... Feeling that sense, I shivered, then returned to looking at the ceiling, my eyes open this time. I deepened my frown a bit at the thoughts I was having. I couldn't get them out of my head. The kid, Gaton, was expressing his emotions too strong, and Solano's anger was only helping it push into my system...I shivered like mad-it was hurting my head.
After being like that for a few minutes, I shook my head violently to try and get the thoughts out, and stood up. Glancing at Gaton and Solano, I walked to the nearest water fountain.
Why won't the stupid orientation start already!?

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto, intent on allowing his hearing to return to normal had his eyes closed trying to filer the ringing and did not notice the others getting up and leaving. When the crackle first sounded his natural response to perceived danger had his collar of fire ignite around his neck adding a light to the darkness, predictably this caused those on the other side of the aisle to recoil. After a moment he opened his eyes and noticed he was alone

'Where did everyone go' he wondered, a small tap on the shoulder and he looked into the face of a teacher lit by red flames, hepointed to Seto's fire then at the door and Seto understanding the gesture got up and calmly walked out, the glow of his fire casting red shadows before him.

Emerging into the foyer he saw a couple of people leaning over someone... it was Kiki, and there was Solano comforting her, also a few other people he saw on the boat but didnt know by name.

Hurrying over he knelt next to her, offering a smile to Solano for his help.

Last edited by TyphlosionXplosion on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the typhlosion cross breed entered Gaton looked over and noticed a small persian cross breed that looked in pain. He rushed over. "anything I can do to help?"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank you, but I'll be fine." I gulped.
I thought about getting up, but every one was crowding. I was getting a bit claustrophobic.. My head was throbbing a bit more, since Gaton was still angry, and his emotions were still outgoing.
I tried to get up, but I was still shaking.
"I'm just a bit woozy, and I need to get some water."
Where is Aseren? He's the only one can calm my shaking...

I smiled back at the boys after geting up, then headed towards the girls restrooms (thats where the girls water fountain is.) turning back, they were staring at me, but I smiled at them and went inside. I knew I looked weird doing it, but I tried to make them think that I was fine. It was a pathetic attempt.

Once inside, I got some water, then sighed and slid down the wall again. I started to feel as if I was falling asleep, so I sat in the corner, and after hearing the announcement, "Attention students, something is wrong with the orientation speech, so we'll make it tomorrow. Please stay in here for a while, and get to know each other", I fell asleep.

*Ahh! No! :shock: Bad toilets...

Just kidding!*

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Remembering his collar of fire was still burning Seto took a deep breath and cooled, allowing the fire to fade. He reached up and ran a hand through his fur stopping to scratch at an ear.

Seeing Kiki calmed and heading to the bathroom he turned to the normal looking kid "any idea what they were trying to accomplish in there?" he said gesturing at the closed auditorium door.

"these teachers must know there are highly sensitive students here myself included"

In an answer the PA system announced the cancellation of the orientation

Being kicked out of the room was not sitting well with Seto, unbidded his collar of fire ignited again but he let it burn, unconsciously he felt for the pokeball of Houndour on his belt 'he must be getting hungry' he thought.

Noticing a sign pointing to a cafeteria he headed that way looking for something for Houndour.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Janie probably was affected by the sound the worst. Her ears were bleeding, and her antennae were vibrating worse than ever. She needed to clean her ears and gather herself together so badly, that as soon as the sound was made, she flew to the nurse's office. The nurse fixed her ears and told her to wash around her ears in the bathroom. When she got there, she saw Kiki there, asleep. after Janie was done cleaning her ears, she playfully splashed some water on Kiki's face.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

About ten minutes later, I woke up. Janie was splashing water in my face.I stared at her in the eyes tiredly for about a minute then stretched, "Nooo. I'm tired. Aren't you sleepy from all that noise?" Without waiting for an answer, I dozed off again, which kept myself from shaking too much.

I was REALLY, REALLY tired...

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto walked into the cafeteria, the chairs were upturned on the tables and a woman was wiping down some plastic trays.

"Hello?" Seto said

"Sorry, we arent opening to students until tomorrow" she answered

"I was just wondering where I could get some food for my pokemon Houndour" Seto responded

"Sorry.... kid but we arent stocked with anything right now come back tomorrow"

"....Thanks" he said and turning around briskly walked out

Back in the main foyer everyone was gone and there seemed to be no noise from the auditorium seeing no alternative he headed up the stairs towards his room. Back at the room he realized he didnt have his key so he tried knocking a few times......

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When I woke up again, it was dark. I mean dark.
Then I jolted up.

I had the key!!
Poor people can't get into the room!

I was still in the bathroom.
I tried getting out, but when I tried to open the door, i t was locked!

I started yelling and banging on the door.
"Help! Help!"
I felt oh, so pathetic.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When Janie saw that the splashing water didn't wake Kiki up, she left. As she was walking to the dorm, Some Gene-X151 kids pushed her, and made fun of her wings. Scyther then released himself from his pokeball and used Swords Dance. Before it could use a Night Slash, the kids ran off. Scyther ran over to Janie and helped her up (carefully of course :)). Then they went to the door of their dorm, and remembered that Kiki had the key to it. Scyther picked the lock with his scythe, and they walked in. They took out some food they packed, and ate, saving some for the others ( they always come prepared). After she was done eating, she locked the door to the dorm and went back to the bathroom, to see if Kiki was still there. She noticed that the door was locked, so Scyther picked the lock, and Janie opened the door.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hitoshi's eye twitched as he heard the last announcement "All of that and now they reschedule it? How stupid can they get?!" he growled, a small spark flew from his cheek. Hikari tapped him on the shoulder and said in a soft voice "Let's go up to our room, onii-chan." Hitoshi slowly calmed down said "Yeah, okay." the twins then departed for the dorms.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After 10 minutes of yelling and knocking, I slid down, against the door.
People obviously don't check the bathrooms for people, and it's night time!
I noticed that I was all alone, and in the dark, (although I can see perfectly at night time). I whimpered and curled up. It was getting cold in here. Very cold...

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I yelled at the top of my voice, hoping whoever heard would come to help me.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

back in his room, Gaton thought. "maybe... maybe I'm not supposed to be here. maybe I'm a normal person. come on if your going to give me powers DO IT NOW!"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 33  Next