It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Pokemon Summer Camp for Advanced Trainers and Coordinators 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun's lip curled. He didn't like that Houndoom's personality. He checked his watch. "Who wants to come over to my tree after 5th period?"

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yes, the teacher is fine, Scizor, thanks! *hugs* ^.^ Razor: We are still in the 4th period class. We haven't had dinner yet. Gina hasn't even been to her cabin yet. If your character wants a battle that bad, this soon, have him ask her right now. If not: Chill. Out. And. Wait. No offennse, but you can't rush the roleplay along as fast as you feel like it when everyone else is trying to roleplay normally. And if anyone controls the roleplay time at all, that would be me, the creator of this roleplay, not you. Got it? I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. Okay?))

Gina detached herself from her milotic and returned both her pokemon to their pokeballs. "That sounds good." she nodded to Sun. "You can help me with Bria." she turned to Cs. "It might have been, but I couldn't see underwater. You mean don't keep your pokemon with you?" She then replied to Raaydin. "What?! Will's not a womanizer. (At least I don't think so) He saved my life! If he didn't care, he would have let me drown..." Gina held a hand to her head again let out an exasperated sigh. All this commotion was giving her another headache.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Under a bridge playing chess with an enchanted pony
((Yes, the teacher is fine, Scizor, thanks! *hugs* ^.^ Razor: We are still in the 4th period class. We haven't had dinner yet. Gina hasn't even been to her cabin yet. If your character wants a battle that bad, this soon, have him ask her right now. If not: Chill. Out. And. Wait. No offennse, but you can't rush the roleplay along as fast as you feel like it when everyone else is trying to roleplay normally. And if anyone controls the roleplay time at all, that would be me, the creator of this roleplay, not you. Got it? I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. Okay?))

Gina detached herself from her milotic and returned both her pokemon to their pokeballs. "That sounds good." she nodded to Sun. "You can help me with Bria." she turned to Cs. "It might have been, but I couldn't see underwater. You mean don't keep your pokemon with you?" She then replied to Raaydin. "What?! Will's not a womanizer. (At least I don't think so) He saved my life! If he didn't care, he would have let me drown..." Gina held a hand to her head again let out an exasperated sigh. All this commotion was giving her another headache.

((Oh sorry heh.))

Josh sat quietly and thought to himself as fouth period went by slooooowly. He was so bored right then but he couldnt wait till 8 o'clock. Then hed get his battle with Gina. He was excited about the idea.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Wait a second, I think I see students on the other side of the lake. Go, Flygon!" Prof. Daret wrote a note and tied it around her Flygon.

" Get the students." Shanen told her Flygon.

Flygon flew off, and landed next to Gina.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun saw the Flygon and gasped. "It's the proffeser's! Sceptile, go get the note and deliver this." he handed Sceptile a peice of bark that read.

Gina was dragged under by a pokemon. She seems to be recovering but could you come over?

Then he read the note that the proffeser said and read:

Why are you there? Is everything alright?

Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Under a bridge playing chess with an enchanted pony
Suddenly someone came to Joshs class." Attention, their is some trouble with other people here. To keep this from happening to all of you, we advise you stay in your cabins." Josh began to worry, he was wondering if anything fatal happened to anyone, then he thought "Gina, she hasnt shown up" Josh began to investigate.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Flygon came back, and gave Prof. Daret the bark. She read it and told Nidoqueen to stay with the kids, as she went to the other side of the lake. She flew on Flygon's back with high speed. In minutes, she was at Gina's side.

"Are you okay?" She asked Gina.

"Is there anything I can do?" she added

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"fine. return exploud." just then a cloud passed over the sun. "holy... ok what did i just do and was it humilating in any way?" he asked himself. "when he realized what he had done, he surfed across the lake really fast to HM training, and sat in the very back, hoping that no one would notice him.

(is it alright that i say "a cloud passed over the sun."?)

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"I guess we should get Gina into her cabin...And maybe head ovver to where 5th period starts, it's getting slighrly dark." Sun said worridly. Just then Sceptile came and motioned to get on his back. "Me and Sceptile will be Rock Climbing." Sun then rode away.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"But- But I need to train!" Gina insisted. "I'm fine now. These nice guys helped me. Is it too late to join class?" She let out her Yanmega from its pokeball. It wasn't a very large one, just big enough for her to sit on while it was flying, but only her since she was very light. Gina had obtained it as a yanma through a trade with a friend and then evolved it herself. "Yanny needs to learn how to fly better. I can rest later. I didn't come to this camp to get more sleep!" The yanmega hummed cotently as it hovered low at her side, wings beating invisibly fast. She stroked its segmented back lovingly and it licked her arm with its proboscus. Most other girls at school thought that it was a just a worthless gross bug pokemon, but Gina saw so much more potential in her graceful friend. Even though Yanny was a trade, it trusted her fully.

Yanmega (male) level 50 (Dubbed Yanny even though he's a trade.)
Anchient Power
Fly
U-turn
Super Sonic

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yeah, adjusting the clouds is fine. I don't really care what you guys do to the weather or whatever. As long as it doesn't serious affect the roleplaying other others. Do any of you have a myspace? My url is heartlessdragongirl. Friend me!))

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes, you can come to class. I only showed them my Scizor's defog. I can show you that later. Do you want to fly on your Yanmega, or on Flygon?"

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:21 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Neither." Then Sun and Sceptile Areial Ace across the lake.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Huh?" Cs just was taking a nap, and noticed everyone abandoned him. He walked sadly to the HM area, and something jumped at him from the water. Cs noticed that the thing was blue, and said, "Swampert, what are you doing? Nevermind that, are you the one who dragged my new friend Gina underwater? Also, take this." He gave a HM Surf to her, Swampert jumped in the water, and Cs got on her back, and rode her to the HM Area. When he got there, he said, "Cs is back!"

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Very Well, let's go." Prof. Daret said. She flew over the lake, her Flygon's scales glistening. It was a majestic sight indeed!

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:20 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

looking as small as possible, raydin released lotad.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

At class Sun was miserable. I know! he thought. I'll just stir up some excitement...

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raydin saw sun get a mischevous grin. " probably going to do something rash" raydin thought. if it draws attention away from me-" or it involves suggestive themes"interupted the sunny personality."QUIET! as long as people don't pay attention to me i'm ok.

( i'm going to make a manga with Raydin as the main character and get it published! he could lend himself to some hilarious situations. and, like any good manga, there wil be:

SUGGESTIVE THEMES!
glee!)

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When everyone was settled, Prof. Daret continued the lesson.

"Faline, please show me your Glameow's Cut." Prof. Daret told Faline.

" Yes, Ma'am. Glamey, Cut!"

Glamey cut down a thin maple tree easily, but barely scratched a thick oak.

"Practice everyday on maples and give Glamey proteins."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Gina, you're next."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh! I LOVE mangas. I probably read way too many of them though. Do you have any of your art posted? Which one of you was the one that sent me a friend request on myspace? Just curious...))

Gina nodded and hopped on Yanny's back like she was riding a horse side-saddle so as not to get her legs int he way of his wings. The yanmega rose evenly into the air and followed the teracher and her flygon, landing on the other side of the lake with the students. She drew some odd stares, but ignored them and stood off to the side untill her name was called. "What do you want to see professor? I have a pokemon that know surf, waterfall, fly..."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun threw Snag-Release Balls (Type of snag ball that releases the pokemon back to their OT, perfect for rescuing pokemon stolen from the teams) everywhere causing pokemon to disappear and teleport around th room!

(now who thinks THAT will stir up excitement?)

Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Prof. Daret had many things happen to her today. She couldn't take it any longer.

" Why did you have possession of those in the first place? Normally, this would end in a lecture, but too much happened today. I challenge you to a one on one battle. If you win, you will be first to every meal. But if you lose, swim 5 laps around the lake, no help from anyone including pokemon. But if you can't swim, I have a flotation device that can help you, but it won't impress any girls. As for you Gina, whatever needs the most practice."

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun was stunned. "I used them to return pokemon to their original trainers. It works well against Team Rocket. Second of, you have a serious type advatedge against me. Third of, did you notice that I know remedies for practicly everything so I know how to swim. Fourth of, If you want to see someone who's intrested inn girls to embaress, talk to Will." Sun laughed. "Sceptile I need you now!"

Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" What do you mean by that Mr.Remedy Man?" Wil asked as he started to get angry at the idiot.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:32 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun turned to Will. "It was just a joke!" he said.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next