It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Zal ran through the streets, and saw the flyer. "Someone wantin' a good pirate, ey?" said Zap. He ran into the building and jumped infront of them. "How about a new crer member, matey?" he asked.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Xander was genuinely curious now. He looked at the gem carefully.

"Looks like a piece off a Water Stone. You say it has great powers, then lets see them"

Mon May 28, 2007 12:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alright, just calm down everyone...I'll demonstrate, and then we anyone and everyone who wanted to join my crew can join."

Sam took the round stone off his head. Suddenly, it startewd to glow, and then it dissappeared. Of course, it wasn't the only thing to dissappear. Sam has magically done so as well.

"Now you see me...aw, you know the rest."

Mon May 28, 2007 12:56 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Xander stared at the spot where Sam had benn. He chuckled a bit.

"Well I'll be. You say there are others, right Sam? Well," He extended a scythe;"youve got your self a new crew member."

Mon May 28, 2007 1:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Aye, that's one powerful stone you have there!" said Zap. "Perhaps the other stone would grant marvalous abilities?".

Mon May 28, 2007 1:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species: Absol
Profession: Private Detective.((Will change if not aloud))
Apperance: Wears a oddly shaped stone attached to a chain around it's neck.
Personality: Aggressive.((Hope I can do this, seeing as myself I really am a timid, sensitive person.)
Attacks: Future Sight- Level, Bite- Level, Scratch - Level, Double Team- Level, Flamethrower-TM, Cut- HM(If not HMs, Hyper Beam- TM)
Other: Absol doesn't think about others, just achieving his goal and getting paid. He has a greedy trait. He doesn't like company, but is not a 'loner'. He will add into teamwork if it benifits him.

-----------------------------------------------

And there was that boat. He knew just too well what would happen next, after experiencing it a dozen times or so, he was rather bored of this. He knew he had to get on the boat, and the only way was those stepping stones over there. But what if this time, he went a different way. He would drown if he went that way and not being stupid, but curious, he entered the image of a forest. He walked for a bit, and noticed a crack in the ground. Not slightly worried, he jumped down. Inside, he saw a large chair, covered in vines. Curiousity made him go over and touch it, and as he did, something struck the side of his face. He turned to see a vine whip returning. Suddenly, the chair blasted a spray of water him. The room began to fill with water, and the roof sealed itself. Here we go again.

Then he woke up, and sighed. When would he get a different dream for a change. Honestly, prophetic dreams were not helpful, especially seeing that he had a fear of water. He looked around, and remembered where he was. He was no longer hungry and wanted to attack something. Maybe that was why when he heard the word 'pirate', he thought it would be a good idea to see what was going on at the table in the corner. And when he saw a Croconaw in the crowd vanish, he panicked, and the sushi bar hadn't got a table in the corner anymore, his accidental Flamethrower had made sure of that.

He walked over to the inferno and said in a anctious tone, "Oops! That was a mistake. I ment to use double team to get here quickly. I want to sign up. Is there a list?"

Mon May 28, 2007 1:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sam quickly regained visibility, the gem back underneath his hat. He quickly used Aqua Tail to douse the fire before it got out of hand.

"Ahem, now then... that's just one of them. There's seven in all, and I need your help to collect them all. If you do so, you'll be handomsly rewarded with lots of gold, silver, etc etc."

Mon May 28, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Listen, captain. I won't do it for gold or anything. Perhaps one of those spheres would be kind?" said Zap, interested.

Mon May 28, 2007 1:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well I'll help out, do you have any idea were the rest are." Said James

Mon May 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Henry watched as Sam disappeared and reappeared a few minutes later. That gem was dangerous in Pirate hands. He needed to get it from him before they left. But it would be unwise to confront all of those Pokemon by himself. He needed the element of surprise. Then again he was larger than most of the Pokemon there, not to mention fairly stronger. But it was still a very large risk. Deciding against it Henry slowly stood up and walked out of the bar.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard smirked. "Like I said, 'The power to fetch a pretty price.' We can steal a lot of stuff with powers like that. I'm in."

He then looked around the table and noticed everyone who had showed up.

"Arrg. One question before we go, Sam. There seems to be a lot of pokemon willing to go on this voyage. How do we know you will be able to pay us what this job is worth?"

Mon May 28, 2007 2:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"After this whole thing ends, I'll think about it," Sam said to Zap.

"And I happen to know where most of them are. Unfortunaetly, most of them already belong to someone else. Good think we're pirates," he said to James.

Then Sam turned to Shard, "We'll you'll just have to do what few pirates can do: trust another pirate."

Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Noramlly, you don't unless they have a hyper beam pointed at their throat. However, since ye were 'kind' enough to show us this one, and since ye'd have about a dozen pokemon after yer head if ye jipped us, I'll trust ye."

Mon May 28, 2007 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yar! That be a good deal, matey! Now enough chatter talk, we got some treasor to hunt! And be careful, there are some guards that'll swap the deck with ye if they find out what ya doin'" said Zap.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:28 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!" Riolu screams."Please let me on,I can't go back to my master."

Mon May 28, 2007 4:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The stone of invisibility? They've already got one!

*I fly high up into the air again*

Seek out the most intelligent and long living of pokemon. They are most likely to know the locations and properties of the Rainbow Stones. Now this island to the west over here....

Mon May 28, 2007 5:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hold on pipsqueak, we haven't left yet. And sure, you can came along. Everyone who's going with me, follow me," Sam said. Then he got up from his seat and started to leave the bar. Or least, he tried to when a Medicham punched him in the face.

"Give me the stone," he ordered.

"And if I refuse?" Sam asked, still calm, but lying on the floor.

The Medicham didn't respond, but quickly drew out his sword and pointed it right in front of Sam.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species: duh
Profession: Former Captain
Apperance: Has a scar running across his eye, also has a jacket of leather and a hat with feather.
Personality: Witty, kinder than most pirates, knows alot of lore
Attacks: Slash, Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Metal Claw (Natural) Ice Beam (TM) Ice Punch (Egg)
Other: Has a rapier for a weapon.

Frost had watched the scene in the bar with wide eyes. He had heard of these Gems but never seen one. He went up and left after the other pirates did. He saw a medicham jump in front of the one they called Sam. He waited to see how these pokemon would handle themselves first before following or fighting the Navy pokemon.

Last edited by Nidoman on Mon May 28, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think there is a rainbow gem on this island. The Gem of Transparency, I recall. It cannot be seen by normal vision - You need clairvoyance, echolocation, or spacial vision to see it. Unofrtunately for me, I saw a Riolu among the pirates. He can see it too. Better get this done quickly.

*Swoops down to the island*

Mon May 28, 2007 5:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Peter had watched the display calmly without saying a word. Now he saw the mediate punch Sam, he slowly moved forward. "Your not be wanting to do that mate." He braces himself and bends his knees

Mon May 28, 2007 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After going back to his ship and collecting three of his crewmembers, an Ivysaur, a Poliwrath and a Slowbro, Henry returned to the Sushi Bar.

"Right... As soon as we see him you three keep back his crew while I take the gem" Henry said, holding his flintlock pistol ready while the Poliwrath and Slowbro drew their rapiers.

Henry opened the door to the Sushi Bar and walked in. He immediately noticed Sam lying on the floor with a menacing Medicham stood over him. Henry held out his pistol and fired off a warning shot, just missing the Medicham. Henry walked over to the Medicham and stared menacingly.

"Walk away" Henry said in a firm but calm voice.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Frost decided testing could coome later once he saw the navy members walk in. He quickly charged at the Poliwrath and knocking him off balance while firing an Ice Beam at the Medicham. He then stood and waited to see what everyone else would do.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well if it isn't my good friend Henry," the Medicham said sarcastically, not flinching at all even with a gun pointed at him. "What's a Navy Captain such as yerself doing in a place like this? No...wait...let me guess, the gem, right? Well too bad, because I'm getting it first," he finished, pointing at Sam.

Of course, Sam had just activated the stone during the distraction, so he was currently invisible and already sneaking out of the bar. "If you're coming with me," his voice spoke, "Meet me down by the docks, and fast! NOW RUN!"

Mon May 28, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Frost was itching to get a piece of these navy scoundrels but was more interested in the gems and this mysterious captain who had dissappeared again. He had heard him yell to meet him down at the docks and fired an Ice Beam at the Ivysaur for good measure and ran out of the sushi bar.
While he ran he remembered the other captain calling the machoke Henry. He had heard that name awhile ago, he was being aclaimed as one of the new leaders in the Pirate Extermination Effort. He would have to watch for him, it would be nice to be able to put the act of killing a famed Navy Captain and Pirate Killer on his resume'.
Frost had finnally made it too the docks at the end of the town. He stood waiting for the crocknaw to get there. They needed to leave soon if the had the Navy after them now.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Xander heard Sam yelling. He took the oppertunity to push several of the pirates out the door. "Everyone, quick, get to the docks!" he belloewd. "I'll hold them off for a bit - get the boat started, I can catch up!"

With that, he turned to face the Navy crew, and smirked. Ducking down, Xander got into his Rapid Spin, scythes out, and began Slashing away at random targets.

Mon May 28, 2007 6:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next