It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yah, no one post until S_S comes back before we say anything else.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So it's agreed, no more rping in here until S_S sorts out what was and wasn't ok.

Arrg.))

Thu May 31, 2007 10:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(I think it went like this: Zap and Willy ahd a battle; Zap uses the gem of power. After Riolu comes and talks about his "memory stone" which he said was a rainbow gem. Scyth sails the Zapping into an island which has treasure. Once deeper he thought he saw a raibow gem; but it was just an ordinary emerald.)

Thu May 31, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So the only one who has a gem that has any real power is Sam, Sneaky's character?))

Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((So the only one who has a gem that has any real power is Sam, Sneaky's character?))
(Well so does Zap; he has the gem of power that can make Zap 100 times stronger. Riolu just has a powerless gem that was drained of it's power.)

Thu May 31, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(( I still don't think Treeckoluv should have Mary-sued like that. S_S is the only one supposed to have a gem, powerless or not. The only way it would be okay for Zap to have that gem is for him to have contacted S_S beforehand. ))

Just my 2 cents.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
((um... what's mary-suing? I don't quite understand it...))

Thu May 31, 2007 2:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Where you give your character an unfair advantage or refuse to lose. Such as 'finding the strength to go on' or taking control of another character. Those are just a couple examples))

Thu May 31, 2007 2:34 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

(Well,I don't think the memmorry pebble should count as a gem [well maybe it should but] I think it would be useless in battle cause all it does is bring back lost memorrys.) Mary Sueing is power housing I think.

Thu May 31, 2007 2:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Where you give your character an unfair advantage or refuse to lose. Such as 'finding the strength to go on' or taking control of another character. Those are just a couple examples))

((Well, in that case, I don't think I did any of that stuff. Zap creates sonic wave! You jump it! And I made him retreat, which is basicly giving up. And unfair advantage with the gem, that'd be like saying sneaky sneasel is doing it, and it doesn't really mean much if that's alls it does.))

Thu May 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Alright, everyone, I am going to be very blunt here.

SHUT UP

Thank you. I wanted to get that out.

Now, once S_S gets back and sorts everything out, we should be fine. Until then, stop your jabbering and argueing so we don't have 3 pages worth of useless spam cluttering up the RP. If you HAVE to say something, well, there's a reason PMs and the chats exist, dontcha know

And I will personally ensure that the next person who posts in this thread and ISN'T named Sneaky_Sneasel gets flogged with a wet noodle.

Thank you.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I am the only one with a gem. All the others belong to either NPC's that will come up later in the RP or we have to find them ourselves. Other than that, I am the only one that has one.))

((Now then...))

"Last call for the Preemptive Strike," Sam yelled as loud as he could. "One of ye who's already on the boat, can any of ye steer this here ship?"

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:03 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Arrg! I've steered a ship er two, captain. I'll get us out to see."

Shard grabbed the wheel and readied the ship. "Give me the word, Sam, and we'll be off."

((When you give the ok, S_S, you can god-mod Shard steering the ship out.))

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Victor seemed to be moving around too much. First he was in a sushi bar, which he set on fire. Then he had been onboard the Primitive Strike, the ship of his nightmare. Then he had been at 'Whishcash Pond', then the hidden Forest above the Kelcon shop. Now, he was in another, this time smaller boat, called '43'. He didn't know what the boats name ment, but what he did know was that if he got this mission overwith, he would have enough Poke to retire from Private Investigating, permenantly.

Xatu and a Wishcash were traveling with him. They had asked him to do something which seemed quite simple, and they would reward him greatly. To be honest, he didn't care about Caterpie or Granbull or the rest of it, he just wanted the money. He might save a few lives, and take a few, but that didn't matter.

He would be helping Sam tooo, he would help him from other pirates trying to steal this Gem of his attacking him. He would help him for a bit on his crew too. Maybe he would even help Sam find one of these Gems.

(( Now, I wont post for a few days because Im a bit ahead of you. Probably a day or so of the Roleplay's time.))

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Scyth emerged from the cave; angry of what lie at the bottom, but he kept the emerald anyways. "YAR! All crew members get ready to set sail! And sombody take me place as steerer!" Scyth went into his quarters and sat down; waiting to reach the port so he could ambush the Primitive Strike.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

( Can I still keep the memorry pebble,it really shouldn't count as a gem...)

"Yes Captain Sam. I'll go on lookout!" Aura said, feeling the power of Captain. " All ya land lubbers ain't gonna see the last of Captain Sam and 'is crew! (and Willy that means you!)" and he started singing Oh... Pokemon Pirates the life for me...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yar! Quit your yapping!"" snapped Zap. He walked up to Sam. "Hurry up and find these gems, lassy! I don't got all day!" he yelled. But he looked at the horizon and saw his ship. "What?! He's going to blow my cover!" whispered Zap to himself.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((With my currently hectic schedule, I don't think I can god-mode rite nao...or maybe I'm just lazy.))

"Avast, ye Charmeleon! You be shovin' off now. Any stragglers will have to remain so until they catch up with us...that is...if they do."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Raphael shifted around the ship. He walked over to Captain Sam. "Yee, I be Raphael...my olds mates called me Whirls. I ain't much good 'cept for Fighting and Navigating. if the job isnt taken, I could guide this ship around the thickest of hurricanes and the strongest of whirlpools."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:17 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura called down to Capeain Sam. "Oi! Catain! We've an problem up ahead. It seems some landlubber is tryin' to stop are course!" then he muttered, "The scurypokes,no respect for a pirate life."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Arrg! He soon will be respecting us pirates!" Shard shouted as he steered the ship out of port.

"Dis is an old trick I picked up, anyone who can fire an attack well enough, aim for dat land lubbers when dey get close. Don't fire directly at dem though, dey'll duck under them. Aim for infront of dem instead to stop dem from advancing."

Shard steered the ship as well as he could out to sea. If the plan worked, they'd be out on the open ocean in no time.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:14 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Aye!" Riolu cried firiring Aura Spaheres everywhere.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Guys, I'm all for the whole pirate thing but they didn't really talk like that, so you don't have to say Arrgh and shiver me timbers every two seconds))

Frost looked back at the slowly shrinking dock. He knew that they would have to get Sam to tell them where the next Gem was so they could capture it for themselves.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zap began to sneer. "Oh, I don't think ya'll be able to do that!" said Zap, withdrawing his sword. He marched up to Sam. "I'm sorry to do this to ya, mate, but hand over that rainbow gem!" said Zap, with his sword up to Sam's neck

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:34 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Riolu jumped down behind Zap,ever so silently. "What'ch be doin' mite?" he said with a half sneer, half worried voice. "And I saw the name of the ship, and does the ship Zapping ring a bell?"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next