It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next
 Hoenn: Ten Years Later (A DM'd RP) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zak hurls a pokeball at the lotad. It lands on the lilypad and starts the jiggly stuff

Sun May 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

" I think we should rest. I'm getting kinda tired." Steven sits down and talks out a cantine. After a sip he reaches into his pockets and produces a Pokeball.Hmmm, I wonder if I should let you out know, or wait to lillycove city. If I let you out now there's a chance you'll run away and get us hurt. But if you don't run away I know I can trust you All the way to Lillycova and get a head start on our training........ Steven releasess Bufoon from his Pokeball and Says to Deryl " Hey, Why don't you let Sheldon batle Buffon here. I want to see if he's always crazy in battle or if he's actually reliable."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Congradulations! You have successfully captured a lotad. If you wish to nickname it, go ahead.

From behind you, you hear the sounds of someone clapping in a slow, sarcastic manner.

"Good job." A woman's voice says with no sincarity what so ever. "You caught a defenseless pokemon."

((Your profile has been updated.))
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Steven}

"Sure." Says Deryl as he calls out his torkoal.

Sheldon stands ready to go. The next move is yours.

Mon May 28, 2007 8:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

" Alright, Bufoon use Fury Swipes!" Steven calls out to Pokemon, Hoping it will Pay attiontion to him

Mon May 28, 2007 8:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I throw a pokeball at the Machop. Hopefully I can get him/her to a Center.

I take several deep breaths and force myself to think more clearly. I turn to the Houndour. "I'll be straight with you. I know I angered you, and I would like to admit upfront that I've been fighting with this side of me for a long time." I remember that this is a direct manifestation of the conflict between Fuji's protective and nurturing philosophy, and my emphasis on independence and self-reliance. "I displayed weakness for a second, and that came at the cost of your expression. I'm determined to become stronger, both for myself and so I can help you reach your full potential, if you desire it."

What am I doing? Apologies and redemptions come through actions, not words! "Come. I'll heal you up *Pulls out the Super Potion*, and find a stronger Machop for you. I'll make sure I'm stronger this time."

(The disappearance of her parents, combined with the challenges she faced, caused her to have a disgust for weakness [Especially in herself] and the needs for survival that followed caused her to develop her emphasis on independence/self-reliance, along with an active personality.)

Mon May 28, 2007 10:27 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Aura go and Sphere of Aura that Kecleon!"

Mon May 28, 2007 11:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I say nothing, and let the Lotad out of its pokeball. "Do what you want, little buddy. Stay if you want, or go with your family." I turn back to the grass to look for a Seedot or Nuzleaf. I also release Bellsprout and Caterpie from the pokeballs so they can play.

Now I turn to the woman. "And what can I help you with," I ask.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Dusk couldn't keep himself from congratjultat the trainer. "That was a pretty nice catch!

Mon May 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Do you want to call him Bufoon? Because someone that is crazy is called a Buffoon.))

Bufoon decides to listen to you and runs in to deliver a fury swipes.

"Sheldon use curse!" Cries Deryl.

Before Bufoon can make it to Sheldon, the torkoal has increased its muscle mass. The increase in mass seems to impead joint movement, but not too much at this point. Regardless, Bufoon manages to land 5 fury swipes before a swing of Sheldon's head knocks it back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Luxina}

((No problem. Just remember the difficulty rules. Also, the machop is a she.))

While you are healing Cerberus, the machop breaks free of the pokeball. You'll need more than one ember attack to take this girl out. The good news is that Cerberus can now take another karate chop.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Tom}

Aura is released from her pokeball and then looks at you curiously. She doesn't know what aura sphere is and gets confused. Meanwhile, the kecleon slaps her with its tounge. It doesn't seem to do much damage, but she's become paralyzed.

((Riolu's can't learn aura sphere.))
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Zak}

The lotad is quite unsure of what you are talking about and follows close to you as if it were supposed to. Meanwhile, Bellsprout and Caterpie go merrily through the grass, enjoying themselves.

The woman before you is a tall, slender woman with blonde hair, and in her forties. Despite her age, she has a nice appearance.

"The name's Lanette and since you caught a lotad on my property, I think it entitles me to ask what I can help you with."

((Lanette has been added to the NPC list.))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Dusk}

((Jumpin the gun, there. You may want to edit it.))

Mon May 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
After hearing what they were talking about, Richard wanted to help the person who's pokemon got stolen. Whitout getting to close, he listened to what they were saying.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"...she came back home crying. She said that that shiny spinarak she loves so much got stolen from her."

"Have you or your friends had any luck?"

"No, but I can't wait to find that guy so I can beat them to a pulp. I mean, what kind of jerk do you have to be to steal from a little girl?"

"I hear ya, man. I hear ya. Maybe someone down by the gym saw which way the person went. That is where you say it got stolen, right?"

"We tried there already. Some people said they saw some guy with brown hair in a bull-cut and wearing a white suit with a red letter 'R' on it headed towards the pokemart, but we can't find anything."

"I'm sorry for your sister, dude. Well, the good news is that there are no more boats off the island today, since they are all at Sootopolis. So you have until tomarrow to find this creep."

More things are about to be said, but the attendie walks up to you and announces to you that your pokemon are healed. The Two kids talking notice you are slightly closer to them and scoot back a little to continue their talk.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I pick up the Lotad, and turn to look at Lannette. "Well, I didnt realize it was your place. Do you know of a place we can heal up? I'm making my way tthrough Hoenn, and eventually will be at Fortree."

Mon May 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

(Um.. daveshan,they learn it at lvl.35,but if you say so...)

"Oh sorry,Aura.Try out you kick of Blaze!"

Mon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thank you." said Richard, taking his pokemon back. He knew what to do. Quietly, he slid out of the Pokecenter and walked over to the pokemart and opened the door.

Mon May 28, 2007 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(What do you mean by "jumpin the gun? Dusk was just congrajulating a roleplayer!)

Mon May 28, 2007 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I've got my own healing machine inside my house. It's a bit messy, but if you want to use it you can. Otherwise, the next pokemon center is in Fallarbor Town."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Tom}

((If they do, you should talk to the admin's about the error on its page. http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/447/all ))

Aura hears your command and readies her blaze kick. Unfortuately, she can't attack before the kecleon moves away. Being paralyzed has cut her speed drastically. Meanwhile, the kecleon responds by creating a beam of light from its chest. The beam travels into Aura's head, then out, and into the kecleon's head. You don't know how he learned it, but, apparently, this kecleon knows skill swap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Richard}

The pokemart is a nice grocery store that is divided up into two sectons. The left side is labelled, "Pokemon Goods" while the right side is labelled, "Human Goods". You see several people going up and down the isles and the employees are either at the checkouts or behind the customer service desk.

What to do next is up to you.

{Dusk}

((She didn't catch the machop yet.))

Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Richard walked up to one of the employes. "Exuse me, sir, but have you seen a man with brown hair in a bull-cut and wearing a white suit with a red letter 'R' on it walk in here?" said Richard.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hmmm...Bullcut, red 'R'... not that I remember. But, then again, I don't notice everyone who comes in and out. Why do you need to know?"

Mon May 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, just a bit ago, I heard someone saying that someone who looked like that stole pokemon from one of their relatives. I want to help them out, so I'm trying to get the pokemon back and return it to them." explained Richard.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Eh, sure. Follow me."

The man leads you into a room with 3 monitors and a security gaurd in it. He then introduces you to the gaurd and explains the situation to him.

"Yeah, sure. The guy can look through today's recording." The guard replies.

The guard then inserts a new disc into the side of a monitor and pulls up a chair for you.

"Well, are you going to search for your theif or not?"

Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh, yeah." said Richard. He sat in the chair and looked at the screen, hoping the theif would apear.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dusk continued up the route, hoping that his blackmailer didn't see that.

Mon May 28, 2007 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As you fast forward through the recording, you see various things of unimportance and commonality. It isn't unti the recording reads three hours ago that you spy the man you are looking for entering the store. There is no way to tell if he had the spinarak at that time, but if you play out the recording, you'll see him heading out the door and heading Northeast. A road map that is on the wall of the pokemart may show you what might be in that direction that would interest him.

Of course, you could just save the time it would take to figure out where he went, go that way, and ask people on the way if they've seen him. Then again, do something else, if you want.

{Dusk}

When you reach the top, you will see numerous excavators all walking around and doing their jobs. You hear rumbling, explosions, and people cursing over and over again about how nothing is working.

Your best bet for looking for Robert is to ask one of these men.

Mon May 28, 2007 3:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Thank you," I say. I decide to head to Falarbor, and arrive at the Pokecenter soon after. I give my pokeballs to a Chansey, then settle down to listen to the other trainers talking.

((Unless yoou needed me to go with Lannette :P ))

Mon May 28, 2007 3:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Aura return!"Tom says worridly "Go,Treeclimber!Use DragonBreath!"

Mon May 28, 2007 4:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next