It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
I dont need you interfering... just get out of my way and I won't hurt you. And get out of my head!!!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther, more attentive, jumped up, shook off the pain, and when he needed
it the most, he learned double team! At least twenty scythers surrounded Weavile.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:48 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
"I thought Kadabra said no moves? Well if the good guys cheat, then so do the bad guys... but we already do so it doesn't matter now!" Weavile attacked all the Scyther with more hand-made shuriken then used Shadow Claw when the real Scyther was revealed! "I made these before I came over. Pretty clever huh?"

(Hey guys remember this battle can't take too long according to Psypoke RP rules)

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

First Kadabra shouted "WHAT THE! I SAID NO MOVES!!!!!!!" and he blasted them both, fainting them from the damage they had donre to each other. Then he said, "Weaville your mind was open, it was just left for invaision. I declare you equal rivals, I say the match was a draw."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther then said, " No one is perfect, but next time, no holding back. I will defeat you. But for now, let's just train up, and fight when we are ready." Then he became unconcious.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:07 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Just then Luxio regained consiosnus and launched a warning blow infront of Weavile."You have caused enough trouble now leave us be and return for a fair fight when no one is injured, if you choose to have no honor and to continue the battle,so be it,but il have no choice but to use the same ruthelessness!"shouted Luxio.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:08 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra turned to Scyther 'Wise words." Then he turned to Weaville. "Till we meet again,my enemy." THEN he turned to Luxio. "Cool it." and he started meditating, trying to get the others to do so as well.EVEN WEAVILLE.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:10 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Treeckomaster, Please don't be GodModding. I didn't want to stop the battle yet... :cry:)

"Well, I'll just leave for now. But mark my words, I'll be back for you, Scyther... All I have to do is put this in the pedestal at the top of Mt. Arena, where the legands are fighting, and it will be dark forever!!!" Weavile pulls out a strange purple orb and dashes off. In the distance they can hear him scream, "You will never stop me!!!"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

(I had to stop the fight before it became 10 pages long)

Kadabra started feeling hopeless.He knew that Weaville was very unlikely to fail.But then he thought up a plan."Everyone,focus on a legeendary who's your type.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Weavile was darting through the trees, panting heavilly. He stopped to catch his breath and looked at the Shadow Orb. I wonder if those boneheads will try to stop me again. Heh... No matter. I'll defeat them anyway. It was still dark in the forest. Weavile usually loved the dark, but not in such a creepy place. He suddenly heard the scampering of a Ratata and quickly thrust his hands in front of himself in slight fear. A small sphere of dark energy appeared in front of his hands. He thought it was a Shadow Ball attack but no. It was a Pokemon. Weavile couldn't see what species it was. The strange Pokemon said, "What are you doing in my forest?" He moved into the light. It was a Spiritomb. Weavile was puzzled. "Your forest? I evolved here! It's just as special to you as me!". The Spiritomb snapped, "It's my forest. Now get out!". Weavile stared at Spiritomb in amazment. He said, "Do you like the dark... I do..." Spiritomb had a creepy grin on his face..."Yes..." Weavile was overjoyed. "Join me and we can keep it dark forever. Even after the legandaries stop fighting." Spiritomb looked around, "Excellent."They both started laughing maniacally.

Yay new Pokemon! (mine)
{spiritomb}
Attacks: Shadow Ball
Embargo
Psybeam
Teleport

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra had to break the news to Weaville,again. You know I just heard everything because you left your mind open. Say hi to Spiritomb to me,he may remember dad...

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh, great. It's you again... what the heck I'm at least 10 miles away by now! Spiritomb turned to Weavile and said, "What's wrong with you?" Weavile turned back and said, "Nothing, just thinking about the dark..." I hate you Kadabra.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther woke up. " I have training to do for multiple reasons", he told Kadabra. " Where should I go?" He then noticed that his left wing was torn. I wonder if this will mess up my flight pattern he thought.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Spiritomb said "It's getting dark out..." Weavile turned abruptedly and said, "Gee, do you think so?"
"Oh... sorry"
"Heheh..."
It started to rain. Weavile said "Oh, man I hate rain! Oh, look there's a cave!" They both ran (floated in Spiritomb's case) into the cave. Weavile looked around. "Humph. It ain't half bad in here!" Suddenly two glowing red eyes were right behind Weavile. He jumped up and screamed, for he felt something wet on his neck. It was a Haunter. They told him their story and Haunter joined them.

Yay again. I get lots of newbies.

{haunter}
Attacks: Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Lick
Curse

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra sent a quick message to Weaville. I hate you to. And he started concentrating on Mew,Celebi,Jirachi and Mewtwo.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

You and your litte team won't know what hit them! By the time you find me, I'll have an entire army on my side!!! Mwaahahahahahaaaa! Weavile noticed that he laughed maniacally out loud... Haunter whacked him on the head so he would shut up.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Inside the core of Mt. Pyre, Seiru, Scyther's sister, was crying for help, as she was imprisoned in there.

Scyther started to get emotional. " What will become of Seiru? She is the successor of our clan and my beloved sister! I am not ready to lead the whole clan! She has the gift of leadership, I have the gift of wisdom. If she gets hurt...... We must start searching now. who knows what that Glaceon will do to her?" He broke out in tears.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra got up."I wwill have to leave you all for a short period of time.Remember,if you think you need a Psychic pokemon,my mind is open and I will hear your voice." and he went off,knowing his destiny.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Farewell, Kadabra....", Scyther softly said.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:53 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( i dunno he probably fainted. It is to late to go back to that part )

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:54 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra nodded.Only a Psychic pokemon could do this and well,thats what he is.He knew this was an oppurtunity that he couldn't miss.He then headed for a broken sign pointing :arrow: Temple of the Lccn. The sign was faded but regenerated as Kadabra floated by it.

:arrow: Temple of the Doom.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A few feet away, hiding behind Haunter, who had tuned invisible, was Weavile and Spiritomb. Weavile watched as Kadabra went along the path. "Temple of the Doom?", whispered Spiritomb. "Isn't Giratina supposed to live there?", said Weavile. Haunter interjected, "No, Giratina lives in Turnback Cave." "No," said the voice of a mysterious Pokemon a few feet behind them, hiding in the shadows, "Turnback Cave collapsed due to earthquakes from Dugtrio. Giratina teleported out just in time and moved to Temple of the Doom". "Who are you?", said Spiritomb. The Pokemon moved out of the shadows. It was a Dusknoir. "Care to join us in our quest to keep the night forever?", screamed an excited Weavile. "Gladly." said Dusknoir.

{dusknoir}
Attacks:
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Disable
Ominous Wind

(just one more and my team is good to go)

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
(Um... hi. I like the thought about your example of godmoding from my failed roleplay,m but I have a question. Is it a bit to late to join? I really want to. If not...)

Pokemon: magmar
Attacks:
smoke screen
lava plume
fire punch
confuse ray

Last edited by Treeckoluv on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther asked Eevee, " Why does Weavile want to keep it night? He is not helping anything! Never mind. We all know he doesn't have a reason. "

" I must train and search for a metal coat. Weavile and I have an unfinished battle, and I don't want to be the underdog."

Scyther then decided to scale Mt. Steel, a not too terribly tall, but still tall, mountain.

"I will be back soon. Farewell, until then."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next