It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mon May 28, 2007 4:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Skitty braced herself and used sing against her foe putting the Flareon to sleep. Once she was certain it was out like a light she releases an series of tackel attacks.

Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gender-Male
Attacks-Swords Dance, Slash, False Swipe, and Fury Cutter

Tue May 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue May 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just then, a scyther used slash to finish it off. Once Flareon was down, he introduced himself.

( is this okay?)

Tue May 29, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(not really, this was Skitty's battle, so don't do the final blow by yourself but help her and explain why you are helping her)

Tue May 29, 2007 3:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Up in a tree, a scyther was watching, seeing if they were strong enough to help him save his sister.

Tue May 29, 2007 3:38 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra noticed Scyther in the tree.He telported up and offered him an apple.
" What're you doing?" he asked politely.

Wed May 30, 2007 2:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
Weavile looked at Scyther. He observed how strong he (she?) looked. He quickly ran towards him. "Are you sure you want to help them? Don't you like the dark, Scyther? The cold easy feeling when you are surrounded by it? What does it mean to you? Join me, Scyther and we can keep the darkness here for an eternity..." Weavile stared into Scyther's eyes and he didn't say a word. Weavile started to become angry with Scyther. "If you don't join me... I'll have to kill you..."

(I'll have to come back later so if Scyther wants to just continuously beat me half to death until I get back, go ahead)

Wed May 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Do you really want to help him?" questioned Umbreon "Do you not understand the significance of this battle up above, if the battle countinues the island will eventually sink.
"Umbreon, do you have trouble battling a girl, but what about this one" said the voice.
"No way Espeon" said Umbreon and he got ready for a battle, but first to see if it was nessicary.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:04 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra looked ay Weaville. "Creulty, never blackmail." then he turned to Scyther. "Now you must choose, good or bad,dark or, light and remmeber, this Weaviolle's creul." then he moved over to Weaville. "Let's finish the battle with our barehands,no pokemon moves."

Wed May 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
"Haha...Hehahahaaaaa!!! You couldn't beat me if you tried! And besides, Psychic Pokemon aren't that active..." Whoosh....POW! Weavile punched Kadabra in the nose so hard, people a mile away could hear it. Then a kick to she side, and to finish, a triple somersault, jumping upwards and a hard hit to the head.

(OK see ya tomorrow)

~GM out...~

Wed May 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther finally spoke. " No Weavile, i will never join you. My father was the greatest pokepalidin known, and I would never disgrace him in such a degrading way." He always spoke in a soft, calm voice.

He quickly turned his attention away from Weavile, and turned to Eevee " Eevee, Kadabra, Luxio, Skitty, my sister, Seiru, was kidnapped by a Glaceon with eyes the color of midnight when the fighting started in the sky. Since then I have been looking hard for her, stopping only to eat and sleep. Please help me in my quest to find her."

"And also, Kadabra, are you sure you want to fight Weavile? You are made for
special attacks, like psybeam, not fists. Weavile, on the other hand, is excellent in fist fights. If you want, I'll take him out. These scythes are perfect for this type of fight, and according to Weavile, I will have to fight since I refused to join him."

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Wed May 30, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"A Glaceon with eyes with the color midnight, I have heard of that one, that Glaceon was the concil's Glaceon student untill it past ours and easily defeated ours, Leafeon and my Grandfather all by themselves, that is one strong Glaceon" said Umbreon.
"That sounds like one strong Glaceon" said Eevee. "But I will help you".

Wed May 30, 2007 6:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I am grateful. I think we just need a good strategy, and the Glaceon will be good as gone. Things are never as bad as they seem. You all are very strong, and so am I. Trust me, strategy is the key. "

Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra thought for a sec. "I cannot say I am suited for this.Scyther you may continue with the battle,I will,by fair means, choose the winner."

Thu May 31, 2007 2:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Weavile looked sharply at Scyther, glaring and for the longest time he didn't move. Weavile swiped at Scyther as hard as he could. He noticed that his claws were glowing purple and with a blueish haze around them. He had learned Shadow Claw!

Thu May 31, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1.Scyther jumped up the tree to use swords dance, though injured. "This should energize me." Then, he jumped down, and used false swipe as hard as he could.

2.If I shouldn't use moves, I jumped up a tree to recooperate from the blow, and jumped down to slash Weavile (not the move) with blinding speed. " Of course you know, us Scythers are very fast."

( Just put 1 or 2 at the beginning of your post to indicate which one I did )

Thu May 31, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

1...(and did you guys already forget the whooping I put on Kadabra? Hellooooooo...)

Weavile shuddered but kept standing. "Is that your best? If thats all you can do than I don't want you even if you begged me! HYAA!" Another frustrated Shadow Claw almost tore Scyther's wing. Then a somersault up throught the air, coming down with a furious kick.

Thu May 31, 2007 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra froze Weaville on the feild. "No moves Weaville, Now resume!"

Thu May 31, 2007 3:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther, barely standing, then softly said, " I used false swipe because I didn't want to harm you more than needed. But if I must destroy you....." Then, Scyther used a seiries of quick jabs . Scyther then cleaned his scythes ( like they do in the pokemon stadium games), and when Weavile wasn't looking, he went up a tree. " If I hide up here, I might be able to heal up enough to ward Weavile off." He resumed tending to his wounds. He used swords dance as quietly as he could and prepared for attack.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Thu May 31, 2007 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 31, 2007 3:38 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee used swift and the stars were heading to Weavle.

(P.S. you can use ssword dance)

Thu May 31, 2007 3:41 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra turnedd and froze Swift and Eevee. "this is a battle between Scyther and Weaville." and he returned to see Weavilles reaction.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Weavile just stood there not moving. How could I be so foolish as to want this loser with me? Huh? Weavile looked up at the tree and saw Scyther healing. He took a stick nearby and started to sharpen it with his claws. Then, quick as lightning, he ran off. Weavile appeared on the limb of a tree right behind Scyther. He threw the stick like a shuriken, and hit Scyther...

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra telepathicly said to Weaville, you know I just heard what you said?

Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next