It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
(Reply to Treeckoluv: It's never too late to join.)
(Reply to ScizorManiac: Because Weavile is a DARK type!!!)
(Reply to myself: Woo Hoo! 100th post!!!)
(Reply to myself again: Lets celebrate *Celebrate good times, come on!*)

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee looked to Umbreon and seen that he had something to say "Dragonite, one that can help you is up hear in this mountain range, at the tallest peak"

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:15 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

The temple was creepy, but Kadabra pressed on. He then saw it, the time portal. It wasn't a place that he could do much in, except time was destroyed there.It was also Palkia's domain, but one other pokemon lived there.Just, who was it?

(Helllooooooooo, is anyone going to call on Kadabra, even if it's Weaville making a trap?)

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scyther, halfway through Mt. Steel, ( it has only been a couple of minutes 8-) ) was attacked by 10 skarmory.

" O snap Kadabra what do I do? I am surrounded by skarmorys that are twice my level, while I am making my way through Mt. Steel in record time. But the good news is that I saved LOADS of money on car insurance by switching to Geico (LOL). So, what do I do? "

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Magmar was busy roasting a berry, and gulfed it down in a few quick bites, But then he heard the talking of some pokemon. He looked through some bushes and saw a spiritomb, a Dusknoir and a Weavile. Magmar emearged from the bush. "Whad'ya doin'? said Magmar.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee was at the base of the island's tallest mountailn on the island. Eevee looked up and seen a cave at the very top, and started to climb it. Umbreon left and went back to join the concil.

Last edited by EXP on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Try using Flamethrower, the disc that's right beside you.Flick the switch and it will release the attack. But Kadabra knew that Scyther would soon find something more important then power. Then he stepped into the Time Portal and fell, right beside Weaville. (AKA: Undesirible)

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( What will i find? Better car insurance? )

Scyther grabbed the TM and used it. All of the skarmorys fell, and Scyther sped through the rest of Mt. Steel, finding a metal coat at the end.

" Now I will be able to evolve, thanks, Kadabra," Scyther thought.

" New record!" Scyther exclaimed. ( He usually ran through Mt. Steel for fun.)

He ran back to the others.

" What did I miss?" he asked.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"We have to get to the top of that mountain, that is were Dragonite lives"

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Okay, that should be easy for me, but you, not so much. I am very fast, and can fly at high speeds, and so does my evolved form,but i have yet to see an eevee fly."

He decided to use the metal coat now.

He turned into a Scizor.

"Now I might be able to carry you."

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Nyuu, Blue Boy, are you still there?)

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Well, good news! On my abnormally short trip to Mt. Steel, I found three TM copies of minimize. If you all use it, you could fit in my claws ( i think they are hollow).

Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:45 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Out of no where the bird of ice could be seen above and he launched a huge blizzard broke out and the powerful ice bird, Articuno was then launched back by a shadow ball from the Red Dragon, Latias

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"RUUUNNNNN!!!!"shouted Luxio"Il keep it busy,but i might need some help here"Luxio then used thundershock to scare off Artincuno but the blizzard continued.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"RUUUNNNNN!!!!"shouted Luxio"Il keep it busy,but i might need some help here"Luxio then used thundershock to scare off Artincuno but the blizzard continued.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
Haunter turned uninvisible and the four surrounded Kadabra. "Hmm?", Weavile looked at the Magmar standing behind them, "You guys take care of Kadabra, I'll check out this guy over here." He went over to the confused Magmar and said, "Would you like to join us..."

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Join you? Mufofofo! I think I will!" accepted Magmar. "I've heard about the heros who are trying to save the world. Didn't they know that if this filthy world is being destroyed, just let it? Mufofofo! Indeed they didn't!" said Magmar.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Luxio, I'll help you," Scizor said in a bold tone.

He walked up next to Luxio.

Lets see. My father told me about a very strong move that I should only use in a predicament like this. How do I do it? Now I remember!

Scizor launched a strong hyperbeam in the sky. Latias flew away, slightly injured.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Come on, let's go" said Eevee "but looks like we will have to travel by foot" and Eevee ran up about ten steps and looked back "what are you waiting for?"

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scizor then ran away for five seconds, then came back with various supplies and bags.

" Here, Luxio, here are the TMs. Eevee, here is the food. I will carry the
berries and medicine. ( unless Skitty starts back in the RP)"

He glided along side Eevee, and waited for the others.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Heroes? Who does this guy think we are? "Uh, heroes. Right. And this Kadabra is interfering with our plan to save the island". While the others were beating up Kadabra, Weavile looked at Dusknoir. He gave a wink and he winked back. Dusknoir used Disable to get rid of Kadabra's Teleport. Weavile jumped in to the fight and said as he decended, "Come on, Magmar!".

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scizor went into a trance. When he woke up, he quietly, but clearly, said," Kadabra needs us, guys. I don't know how I can tell though, I just know. Where did he go when he left? He went to the Temple of Doom, right?" with a shocked look on his face.

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:07 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magmar ran after the kadabra. "Hello there, Kadabra!" said Magmar, using lava plume.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:04 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra got bonked in the head one to many times. "EGAH!" He yelled releasing a Psychic (No he has replaced Teleport with that) blasting everyone around him. "This is not supposed to happen, the vortex is around here somewhere."

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" On second thought, he might be able to handle it," Scizor said with a puzzled look on his face.

He saw the wretched, midnight-eyed, glaceon. It had a young scizor in his mouth. The scizor was unconcious. The glaceon walked up to them.

"SEIRU!" Scizor yelled. " What have you done to her?!"

" It's simple, Scizor", the glaceon said in a low and evil voice. " You and I both know she is the heir to the riches of your clan, the Serobi clan. After I kidnapped her, I simply asked her to hand it over. When she refused, I was forced to harm her in various ways. Now I am asking you, the heir to the heir, hand over the riches. One wrong move, and one of you Serobi gets done away with, if you know what I mean.

Scizor froze on the spot. " You....... Monster!" He slowly said.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:25 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next