It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Sneasel left Eevee said something to the group "if you are all in on trying to end this darkness covering this land, we have to go to the one hero who saved this land so long ago, so are you 3 in?"

Sat May 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra turned to Eevee."Who may that be?"he asked before falling into his 18 hours of sleep.

Sat May 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"We have to go to the grave, of Lucario." announced Eevee

Sat May 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Yes we must go to the grave of a fallen hero and stop all of this madness,hopefuly this mess will be over soon after we learn the skills lucario has to offer."Said shinx in a sad voice.

Sat May 26, 2007 2:07 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra murmered in his sleep."Are you kidding?That is in the Tree of Begining!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh,and I hope you'll join my new RP: Starter School and Beyond...

Sat May 26, 2007 2:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.

"Hmm, I wonder what this thing does!" Sneasel looks at the claw shaped stone in mystery. Suddendly it starts glowing. "Hey, I'm evolving!" And after a matter of seconds, Sneasel was Weavile. "Sweet..."

Sat May 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"tree of begginig never heard of it" said Eevee "but he did save the island when a Regirock attacked the land he and his students stopped them, but Lucario then thought his 3 students everything he knew, but each one may be able to help us, but they are all in hidding
(I seriously had no idea, thanks for telling me that, and it is just a small part of the story, after that you will never see him again.)

Sat May 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Count me in! I'll do what ever it takes to stop this darkness." Skitty stood proud. "Do we leave now or wait till morning?"

Sat May 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat May 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(As I said, never too late to join, infact I think for this next part we could use a new pokemon, by the way, just put your pokemon profile)
"wait ti..." said eevee
As then a noise came from one of the frozen bushes and out came an Unbreon "What in the world, the concil sent me to fight a girl?" said the black creature "well never"
"what are you talking about" asked Eevee.
"I am a member of the concil of Eevees" stated Unbreon "and I am the one who is suppost to test you"
"But you are so young to be in the concil, your about the same age as me" said Eevee.
"Well, my grandfather is the real member of the concil, but since that dragon captured him, I have had to fill in for him, and the concil won't tell me which dragon because they are afraid I will go after it" announced Unbreon. "Well, since I am here, do you want to learn a new attack, my grandfather tought it to me"
"Sure" said Eevee
"First focus on one thing and then release it, let it go of your mind, you can not be afraid to lose it" said Unbreon and Eevee listened to this and used her newest attack, Light Screen.
"Unbreon, you failed your mission" demoralized the voice "Now, more members of the concil are going to test you"
"What do I get if I win" questioned Eevee"
"Well, we can make you skip on part of your journey, and not make you visit someone who is already dead, we can lead you to one of students and Unbreon, come back" demanded the voice.
"No" yelled Unbreon
"That was not a request" stated the voice and the black pokemon was forced away to the west, were few mountains could be seen "and you will never be able to find the grave" announced the voice and from the west again 4 pokemon walked up to the group, a Leafeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra woke up and asked "Will someone put me on their back while I sleep so I don't accidently teleport to Africa,(again)."

Sun May 27, 2007 2:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Each of the Evolution of Eevee battled a member of the group, and the voice said "If you can beat these 4 I will give you the information on how to get to the first of Luucario's student Dragonite"

Sun May 27, 2007 3:39 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra was wide awake now. "So Eevee has to take on 4 Eeveeloutions?That is so unfair!"

Sun May 27, 2007 3:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"This will be hard, but we may be able to hold them off and hopfully one of us takes down one, Skitty... no normal attacks are super effective, and neither are mine, Psychic is good against, Abra are you good against of any of these, and how about you Shinx?" asked Eevee.

Sun May 27, 2007 4:00 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Shinx shall take on Vapreon if that's the plan and I'll take on....Jolteon...for you I'd suggest Leafion and that leaves Skitty on Flareon." he said thinking about the best plan. "I thought of that through type and stats."

Sun May 27, 2007 4:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee noddded to Abra's plan and used a quick attack and hit Leafeon, not cdoing much damage. Then she used her newest attack, Light Screen after Leafeon and her battle was taken to an open ice field and that left the other 3 to take on Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon, but it was quiet obivous that Eevee would not be able to beat her

Sun May 27, 2007 4:13 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Shinx used charge and used it to make an electrical bite.It still wasn't strong enough so instantly used thunder wave on vaporeon.Next leer and fire fang but it was no good.So he started raming vaporeon with tackles until 1 missed......

(someone else battle)

Sun May 27, 2007 4:48 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra teleported all around Jolteon then...Bam! His Shadow BallPsywave combo hit,doing a fair bit of damage.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
Weavile looked down from a cliff at Eevee fighting. He thought to himself, Eevee is doing fairly well... Ha, she might acctually win. Well, even if she does win I'll defeat her once and for all when this is all over. Weavile waited patiently for the fight to end... :twisted:

Sun May 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Shinx was losing but with one final bite."What is happening to me!?".At that very moment shinx evolved into Luxio.The bite made Vaporeon flinch,so Luxio used charge and with a powerful attack attack he used a super charged spark to take down Vaporeon.It wasn't enough to finish it off but in Luxio's last bit of energy sent a barage of sparks at Vaporeon. Luxio fainted so he left the rest of the battle to the others but in his last bit of sight saw Vaporeon collapse.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Leafeon launched another razor leaf to Eevee, and light screen reduced the damage, but it still hurt, and she knew her new attack wouldn't last much longer. Her tail started to turn a bright white
"What is happening" asked Eevee.
"You, are using iron tail, how" questioned Leafeon and in his confusion Eevee went up and hit Leafeon with a blitz of Iron tail and when Leafeon finially broke out of his daze, he used a razor leaf to make Eevee back off, the 2 pokemon had lost about the same percent of the energy and they spent a minute staring each other down.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:17 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra felt his 18 hours of sleep closing in...he had to stop... he must keep awake...And he glowed,and evolved into Kadabra!"Now my new stats shall destroy you." he told an already weakened Jolteon as he did his combo again..leaving Jolteon, weak weak and Fainted. He turned to Eevee "Eevee you should choose how you wish to evolve soon." in that Kadabra hiss.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I have to chose a evolution and I will never be able to learn to some of the attacks I haven't yet" said Eevee being destroyed by Leafeon, but another Iron tail evened the score. Flareon got ready to launch a flamethrower and Eevee seen her chance for victory and used an iron tail, got in the way of the fire attack and her tail was lit on fire and using her quick attack she charged to Leafeon, hit it with her tail and launched Leafeon back, and that fire attack with that speed boast knocked out Leafeon, but Eevee took alot of damage from that flame as well and put her tail out and had little health left

Last edited by EXP on Mon May 28, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Try to release a Baton Pass and let me heal and Baton Pass the HP to you!"

Mon May 28, 2007 1:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"On... ly... one.... left..." said Eevee, and so Flareon and Skitty's battle was all that was left, would she need help, and will she be able to take on such a strong fire type?

Mon May 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next