It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Drake tried to get the RAlts to listen to him. "I want to help you" but all thhat came out was the usual Charmander talk, "Char der". Drake was traing to think what made this Ralts differnt from the other ones that he had seen on the internet and TV. Then he thought about the other mssing kids in the Town. Could this be one of them? He asked himself. Maybe this could I could talk to it by writing my name on a the ground.....So he bent over the soft dirt and wrote: "HI MY NAME IS DRAKE, AND I WAS CHANGE INTO A POKEMON LAST NIGHT!"

((If that is allowed, If not i'll edit it out))

Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
is very close to getting banned

((You couldn't possibly know that other kids are missing yet :/ ))

It was about 15 minutes later. Ash's parents had been just as weirded out as her, but as was their usual way, they'd stayed calm. They didn't understand what was going on any more than Ash did, but at least they'd been cool about it. Her dad had joked that maybe he should go on a Pokemon adventure with her as his Pokemon. Neither of her parents had ever had a Pokemon of their own before - she was the first in the family. Or at least, she had been before she was changed into a Rioru...

"I wonder what that Ralts thinks it's doing..." Ash wondered softly. She was now outside - her parents had gone over to the Birch Pokemon Lab, and she'd decided to see if this had happened to anyone else. And judging by the weird way the little Psychic Pokemon was acting, it had.

"Umm... hello? Are you ok...?" Moving closer, she jumped as she saw a strange red lizard. She'd never seen anything like it before...
"Oh, sorry. Er, my name's Ash... who ... or what are you...?"
I guess I'm lucky that Rioru can speak human... she thought as she waited to see if the Pokemon would reply.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey stared with disbelief at himself for a second (or at least what he could see of himself.). He tried to move one of his paws around slightly, to see if it was really his. It responded perfectly. So, then, he tried to pinch himself, to figure out if this was just a dream. Of course, instead of pinching himself, he managed to scratch himself, and it hurt just as much as it would've normally. It felt as real as life had ever been.

"But... How?"

Casey sat there for a second, in silence, before finally realizing the consequences of this.

"Now... I won't able to become a pokemon trainer... All because I became a stupid furry pokemon the day when I finally could!"

Casey cleared his head for a second, and convinced himself that thing like that wouldn't do him any good, so he jumped off the bed, and sighed. Casey couldn't think of any way to open his door, and he couldn't expect his parents to open it, since they were most likely going to sleep in for an hour or two, and his door was locked.

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Sorry about not being able to post earlier I have restrictions on the comp)

Name: D
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Attacks: Tackle, Ember, Double Kick
Best Quality: Likes to help others out
Worst Quality: Rushes into things

D woke up feeling as if his back had turned into a lump.

I have to get a better matress

He looked up at his clock, It seemed higher up than usual, and it read 10:00.

I'm late, and on the day I get a pokemon too

D tried to climb out of bed but ended up falling off.

Wierd... everything looks bigger

D went to walk into the bathroom and passed a mirror he side glanced and walked past.

Wait a sec... That can't be right...

D stepped back to look at himself in the mirror and stared in disbelief.
"Cyndaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

It was the first time he tried to talk all day and he realised that he couldn't say a word. D heard someone walking down the hall.
"D are you awake in there?" his mother asked at the door

D didn't move he stared at the door and heard his mother again.
"Hmm... I guess not he's always sleeping in isn't he..."

D looked around to see what to do. He took the berry his was going to give to his new pokemon and jumped out the window.

(I hope that's alright Birdknight :D )

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(All psychic pokemon in this rpg will have telepathy. fyi)

"OMGOMGOMOMG! WHY ARE YOU ALL ATTACKING ME!" Ralts backed up even closer to the fence, moving all of the dirt that the charmander had written his name on.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:02 am

"Hey, calm down!" Ash raised her voice slightly, wondering how the Ralts could be in such a panicked state. Maybe he was really young. That'd explain it.

"It's alright, I can help you find your mommy if you like? Just stop yelling, nobody's gonna hurt you..."

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tom looked around desperately for a place to hide. Anywhere. First he tried under the bed but his tail stuck out, then the closet but it was too small. He gulped and looked over at the open window. It was his only chance.

<At least I'll die happy> Tom thought.

With surprising agility and grace he jumped out of the window and landed with a sickening thud at the bottom.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Rioru will be psychic, because I am mad that they didn't make it psychic. Okay?)

Alex looked at the strange pokemon. "My mom just hit me with a broom!. Alex started crying his eyes out.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((STPID RALTS U FOILED MY PLAN!! :/ also aren't u Nick not Alex))

At the sudden movement of the Ralts, it took Drake by surprise. HE turned and saw a little Rioru talking to the Ralts. But what was odd about it was that it could speak human! So Drake decided to talk to it. "Hi my name is Drake and I have just been turned into a Charmander!" He tried to saw but again only pokemon speak came out,"Char man Char der".

((Sorry Flarey, is this better???))

Last edited by Poe on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

((Hey! That was massive godmoding right there! I'm the Rioru, you can't decide what I'm saying. Edit that out please so I can reply.))

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(That is your first warning SwampZard. Do it again and you are out...)

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((SORRY I WON'T DO T AGAIN! :oops: :cry: :oops: ))

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

((Well that's a little bit better. But how do you know that I understood you? Edit that bit out please, I wasn't planning to understand you at all.))

"Er... what?" Ash asked, staring at the orange lizard that seemed to be trying to talk to her. "Char char what? I'm sorry, I don't speak fire-tail-lizard-ish..." Glancing back at the Ralts, she wondered if it was over it's panic attack enough to try and talk to yet. At least she knew what a Ralts was - unlike that weird orange lizard...

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((OKAY I GOT RID OF THe OTHER PARt also...))

Why couldn't this pokemon understand me? Drake thought, It understands the Ralts! Maybe I can try the name in the dirt again! He thought. SO he bent over and started writing,"Hi I am Drake who was turned into Charmander." I hope that stupid Ralts((NO OFFENSE)) doesn't ruin it again!

((I HOPE THAT'S BETTER!))

Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex looked down and saw the Charmander doing something on the dirt. What is he doing? Writing my will? Upon further inspection, Alex notcied that he was reading the writing upside down. Okay, so it's a Charmander...who's name... is...Drake... Hey! Maybe he got turned into a pokemon just like me! "Hay! I am a person to!" But it sounded like, "Ralts, Ralts, Ralts, Raaaaalts!" <Fantastic, now no one will know I was a human to...>. Little did Alex know that he actually sent out a telepathic message when he thought that...

Last edited by Birdknight on Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:41 pm

"Huh? 'Hi I am Drake who was turned into Charmander.' ... What's a Charmander?" Looking up, she studied the orange lizard. I guess that's a Charmander...

"So er ... Drake ... what's going on? Why are we Pokemon? And er ... where do Charmander come from...?"

Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"A Charmander is a fire-lizard-type pokemon, I think!" The usual Charmander talk, "Char Char Charmander!." "I think they come from Kanto. I remember seeing one on TV!" which was heard as, "Charmander Char!" "As for why we're pokemon, I have no idea whatsoever!" again the poke-talk came out,"Charmander Charmander char man" "Maybe we can survive because we are together!" which was heard as,"Man Charmander."

Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tom stood up and shook himself off. Looking around he saw three pokemon. A Ralts, Charmander and a strange bipedal coyote-like pokemon.

>>Maybe they know something about this<< Tom thought.

Tom looked around and quickly trotted over to the group. Standing behind the coyote pokemon and looking down at the group.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Noticing the odd horse like pokemon coming towards the group, Drake tried to make contact with it. "Hi are you one of the kids who got turned into a pokemon?"<<<"Charman Char der" He remembered seeing that pokemon on the news when they were talking about Johto. "I think it's called a girafirag" he thought to himself. "Hey, look at the Girafarig that's coming over to us" he said to the others.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wait a minute...If I am a Ralts..then...I must have telepathy! I remember reading it in Pokemomn Abilities for Dummies..."
Quote:
Ralts and other psychic pokemon can communicate with each othe rvia telepathy
Ok, now maybe I can contact that Girafarig.

<<Hello, my name is Alex. Who are you?>>

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:53 pm

((I think it's a bit late to edit my post, Birdknight. Sorry, we'll have to just play on))

Shaking her head, Ash wondered for a moment what was going on. She was hearing voices in her head... Oh, wait - Ralts are Psychic. It must be using telepathy. At that she began to wonder if it was even a child turned into a Pokemon. Surely a human kid wouldn't know how to use telepathy, right?

"Er ... can any of you understand me?" she asked tentatively, already wondering if talking to these Pokemon was such a good idea...

((Btw, a hint for anyone who needs to use the telepathy thing. When you use telepathy, you put < and > around it, and to make sure that the post doesn't delete your message, click "Disable HTML in this post" before posting :) ))

Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(This RP is going pretty fast :D right now I wish that Cyndaquil was psychic...)

D hd just managed to get out of the window and bounced hard on his head.

ow, it sucks being small again just after I grew a few cm too...

D heard his dad coming around the back yard and sprinted out of the gate and onto Proffesser Birche's Lab.

Prof will probably know what to do...

D ran onto the road too late to remember what his mom said about crossing roads. A car came speeding right at him and he ran for his life. He ran a lot faster than usual and didn't know how to stop. Just then he saw some pokemon up ahead and ran right into the one he recognised as a Charmander.

few... wait a minute what smells like burnt meat.....

"Cyndaquiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!!!!!!!!"

D had ran right into the Charmander's tail and accidently burned himself he turned aroud to run and ran right into a pole and K.O.'d himself.

(I hope that's alright and if you guys walk off and I haven't posted lets say I followed you the whole time :wink: )

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<Okay. This is greay no one can understand me...> Alex then was startled by the cyndaquil as it slammed into the charmander. <We've got some smart pokemon here....CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND ME????>

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:49 am

"OW!" Ash yelled, grabbing her [weirdo sticking out bits just under what I assume are the ears. Anyone know what I'd call them?]

"I can understand you, don't yell! You're making my head hurt!" she snapped at the Ralts, rubbing her head. "And before you ask, no I don't know what's going on..."

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next