It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary frowned. "No, if you must know, I was finding out information on the gym leader, and that woman told me to go to the pokemon center first." He folded his arms. "I swear, you people don't have any respect for me." He gave a mock sigh. "Now that's get healed up." He could see Jason's glare at Kon and walked up behind her and wispered to her. "Hey...is everything okay with you too? He seems mad and you look like you just killed someone."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I chuckled. "No, Gary. She wishes that she just killed someone. A specific someone." I glanced at Jason. I sighed, a smile still on my face. "But hey, there's nothing we can do, is there?"

Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Can I join since it seems Ray and Jason have stopped?

Name: James
Gender Male
Starter Pokemon: Eevee
Party Pokemon: Eevee, Tangela, and Mankey
History: He was born in Saffron City where his dad worked at the Fighting Dojo and his mother worked at Silph Co. His mom and dad always pressured him to go out and be a pokemon trainer. But he knew that's what he didn't want. On his tenth birthday his parents got him his first pokemon, an Eevee. He then traveled to Pewter and Cerulean Cities and earned the badges there, and is now headed toward Vermillion City.
Personality: Carefree and fun outside of battle. Yet serious while battling.
Appearance: Shaggy semi-long brown hair. Tall always wears shorts and a hoodie with the hood off, unless it's cold.
Anything else you would like to add about your character: None

^_^

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((you're in, so long as you can keep up. Kawaii and I normally lead the role play along now adays XD))

Gary laughed. "They don't get along much now do they." He looked around and saw a boy in shorts and a hoodie. "Hey, um...could you help me out? I'm trying to get some information on the third gym leader." Jason scowled. "Why ask? Just go in and find out for youself." He sighed and walked away from the group.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James looked over at the boy who had addressed him. "Yeah, umm I hear he uses electric types. Ground types would be good but right now I don't have one right now. But maybe I could find something. I'm headed toward Vermillion City right now. Maybe I could come with you? I'm James."

^_^

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sure, the more the merrier!" Gary waved his arm as if to invite James. "So, James, what pokemon do you have with you? Anything you could use again the third? All I really have is my Sandshrew." He looked over at Jason who was just leaving the pokemon center. "And won't even speak to us."

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well currently I've got Hito an Eevee, a Mankey, and a Tangela." He let all of his pokemon out of their pokeballs "None of course would good against electric types. However if I could evolve Hito or mankey. They might be more useful. But no matter, none are weak to eletrical attacks so I think I'll be all right."

^_^

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary walked up to the pokemon, admiring them. "Wow, I've never even seen these before!" "Gary! You idiot!" "What?" Gary turned to see Jason pulling his arm away. "What's the matter with you!? You should nevr look a Mankey in the eye." "Uh...that's wierd...why not?" Jason smacked his hand to his forehead. "Because they'll go berseark on you!" Gary c0cked his head. "Oh. Okay, thanks." He got down and pat Mankey on the head. Jason watched him and shook his head. "Idiot..." "So, have you gotten any other badges yet?" He turned to the others. "Hey! The gym's right over there!"

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stayed behind Gary, frowning in thought at this newcomer. He seemed pretty open...well, we had a new member. Too quick... I thought, and sighed out loud. Regretting the open thought, I quickly blushed and walked to the other end of teh Center, hoping that I hadn't been noticed, and was suddenly interested in the painting on the wall.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James turned to Gary. "Here I have some other badges," he reached in his pocket and pulled out a Cascade badge and a Boulder badge. "I tried to beat the gym leader in my home town, Sabrina, but she was way to tough for me. When I got back after the battle my mom and dad expected me to have the badge, but I didn't. So my mom said that I should start in Pewter City where the gym leader is super easy. I'm sure you guys beat him no problem right? I'm from Saffron City where're all you guys from. I don't think I even know all of you yet."

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We're all from Pallet. I'm not sure about Ray though...he never actually told us. But everybody else is off doing their own thing. I'm not really sure where they are though. But it's all good! You just need to watch out for Jason. He's a real jerk." He looked over at Jason who was glaring at the two from his solitary corner. "Kiki has a pretty quick temper and Kon's really good with medicinal stuff, especially berries. And Ray...ummm.....well he's got some really good pokemon. As for me, well, I'm the leader of course!" Gary grinned arrogantly. "But we should be all healed up soon." He looked around and saw a large man with a mustache approach the two. "Hello there! Could I interest you too young men in a free cruise? There's only a few tickets left so come and get'em while they're hot!" Gary looked at James oddly. "Do you know this guy? 'Cus he's pretty weird..." The man frowned and huffed as he moved on to the rest of the group. He turned quickly to face the two again. "You don't know what you're doing! The S.S. Anne is the most luxorious cruise ship around!"

((Yeah...I missed up the bill thing a little, i was pretty busy lately, sorry about that.))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon almost completely forgot she was mad and started talking to the newcomer "You have an Eevee? I used to have an Eevee, but...." she looked sad for a moment, but then shook her head "So you're from Saffron? I hear it's pretty teched up, all sorts of advanced stuff. Me and Gary came from Pallet Town, but I'm not sure about Kiki and... him." she added with another angry glare at Jason

(*shifty eyes* methinks Kon will have another drama moment sometime soon *coughcoughceladongamecornercoughcough* Anyways... about the gift Eevee in Celadon... will everyone get one, or just one char?)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Dunno, I was planning on making it one character...It'll either be first come first serve or someone just like, gets lost. I'll post a little later I'm kinda busy.))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yup I'm from Saffron. It's a pretty big high-tech town. Lots people bustling around. So have you guys had a run in with the notorious Team Rocket yet? They're pretty big around Saffron. Once in the middle of the night they tried to rob us. We had no clue why. But my dad's Machoke whacked them pretty hard." James turned toward the the strange man trying to give Gary and him tickets. "Who might he be? Do you think he's a Team Rocket member?" asked James with disdain.

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon hit Gary on the head, saying "You aren't the leader, baka! I am!" she then turned to James "We've had a couple of run-ins with the idiots, but we kicked their ruddy bums all the way to Kingdom Come." Kon said, giving yet another one of her trade-mark grins. "So, it seems that Team Rocket is making its way through Kanto...." Kon bit her lip, and then said, "We'll most likely be running into them a lot. I've heard a lot about them in other cities, like Celadon. But we'll still kick their butts."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary rubbed his head and sighed. "I complimented you, that should be good enough!" He huffed and folded his arms. Suddenly the man from before pulled him aside from the group. "come on kid, just take the tickets. I got kids to feed!" Gary sighed again. "Fine...how much?" "500 each!" "WHAT!? No way!" The man scowled. "Fine...100." Gary thought for a moment. "50." The man let out a long sigh. "Okay." Upon returning, Gary had a large grin on his face. "What are you so happy for?" Jason asked him. As Gary went into a long explanation, Jason wished he hadn't asked and left in a hurry. "I'm leaving to train...I'll be back later." He shoved his way past Kon and James and left out the door. Gary mummbled to himself. "...jerk..." Once he got back to the others he asked them inquisitively, "So what did I miss?"

Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We were talking about you behind your back..." Kon said with an evil grin, knowing Gary would fall for it

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What!? Kon! You big jerk!" He stopped and thought for a minute. "And to think...I was just about to give you this ticket for a luxorious cruise ship...but if you don't want it, I'll totally understand." He put the ticket in his pocket and walked away slowly.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon laughed "You doof! We weren't really talking about you. You have no sense of humor." she said, poking Gary in the forehead (she has an obsession with poking Gary's forehead :shock: ) "So, you got tickets for a luxurious cruise ship from that wierd guy? Did it ever occur to you that that could've been a trap set up by Team Rocket?" she said seriously

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I don't think so these tckets are to the S.S. Anne am I right?" James snatched the tickets out of Gary's hands " Yup just as I thought S.S. Anne. It's a well known cruise ship. So unless that guy was from Team Rocket it's not a trap."

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"ya know...not really...huh. But a cruise! It's gonna be great! The tickets say that it's supposed to leave tomorrow night though. So we should probably get our pokemon all healed up now. I'm not sure if there's going to be a center on board or not." Gary held his hands behind his head, laxed as he looked out the window at the pale half-moon. "Let's get some sleep so we'll all be good to go in the morning. Besides, Team Rocket knows by now not to mess with us! HAHA!" Jason shot a glare at him but quickly looked away when noticed.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"And that's why you're not the leader, Gary." Kon said c o c k i l y "While it's true that we're good enough to kick their butts, we can't underestimate them, dweeb." Kon shook her head and said "Too late now, I guess. Might as well take the cruise."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had been listening to the others, and sighed, walking towards them, my limp very noticeable now. I reached up and patted Gary on the shoulder. "Kon's right, you know. Oh, and are you planning to talk all day, or battle Lieutenant Surge already? He doesn't have much patience, you know, so if he knew we were coming, he would be quite angry." I said teasingly. I looked to the 'new kid' James. "You're from Saffron? And you tried to take on Sabrina?" I smiled. "She'll be our sixth gym leader. We have three more people to get to first, but I won't tell you guys who they are. Yet." I winked, and walked to the door. "If you guys are ready yet, I'll go against Surge first with Hiro. If not, I'll wait for you by the entrance, or clear the obstacles." I saluted, and walked out.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary stared off for a while before answering. "oh---yeah! Of course I'm gonna battle him!" Gary ran off after Kiki. "Sandshrew should be more than enought o take care of his wimpy electric-types. I mean really, we have the best kind of advantage. I don't know about you though, I mean, it's only a Geodude." He laughed teasingly as the approached the entrance to the gym. "Well? You did say you were going to battle him first...go on."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You wont be beating any one if I get there first!" James yelled as he ran after her.

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next