It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, lets all advritize in out sigs, like shop owners.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((Go ahead and recruit. It's technically not my RP but I can help evaluate incoming people.))

"Tear it up, Cari." Cassie ordered-- the Lucario barked and started biting more viciously at the Gengar, not stopping till the Ghost Pokemon had stopped screaming in pain and collapsed, unconscious.

Diana returned the Gengar and sent out a Venomoth with a scowl-- Cassie laughed, and ducked as a blast of Charizard flame immolated the Venomoth almost before it had finished materializing from the Pokeball. "A Venomoth? When I've got an angry Charizard standing behind me? Please, Diana, you're losing your touch."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((M'kay then. So, LM, I guess untill the new AF comes, you'll be battleing Diana.))

"I thought we lost you..." I said to Skar. I tended to his wounds. I recalled all of my Pokemon, accept Skar. I blinded a few guards with a Flash Cannon. Then, I sat and watched the amazing battle between Cassie and Diana.

((EDITS!))

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( "I flashed a few guards" O_O *ROFL* ))

"It's lucky you're the one I'm fighting, because my last Pokemon's the one that's going to win this for me." Diana smirked as she recalled the now extra-crispy Venomoth.

"What do you mean?" Cassie rested one hand lightly on Dari's stomach as he growled at the other woman.

"This." Diana tossed her Pokeball to the ground, and out came--

-- a Victreebel.

Cassie froze, eyes widening as she stared at the Grass Pokemon, memories crowding her mind.

So dark, that sweet rotting smell--

"Mom! HELP ME!!"

Burst of flames from a tiny fire lizard--

"Don't you ever come back!" a Salamence roaring as it tears into the plant--

Cassie squeezed her eyes shut then took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "Yeah, bad experience with one. So? I grew up and moved on, Diana. Anomandaris!"

The Charizard heard his full name and let out a thunderous roar that made most Magma Pokemon cringe in their tracks as he dropped to all fours, wings snapping out to make himself look bigger as he sent a blast of blue flames at the Victreebel and Diana, enveloping the plant Pokemon in flames and narrowly missing the human, who had jumped behind a piece of machinery to shield herself even though the metal was rapidly becoming slag in the inferno.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((:O! Edits!))

"You outgrew your fear? Oh... Sorry..." Every time I try to make things better, they turn worse... My life is just one big joke. A guard tried to ambush me, but Skar threw his head back and stabbed him in the chest. One big, gruesome joke.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

My 'understudy' should be on sometime soon, Saturday the 11th of September at the latest.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Please tell your understudy to PM me and Rex as soon as possible. Is he taking over Kris or using his original character?))

"Dari, enough." Cassie's voice could barely be heard over the flames, but the Charizard stopped, taking a deep breath as he nuzzled his trainer gently. The Victreebel was literally a smoking pile of ashes on the ground. "You're a joke, Diana. Nothing but a sad, pitiful excuse for a trainer. You couldn't beat me then, and you sure as hell can't beat me now."

"So kill me and be done!" Diana snarled, staring at the patch of ash where her Pokemon had once been.

"No." Cassie smiled without a trace of humor. "I'm better than you."

She turned her back on Diana and picked up the Absol kit's body, scooping up the cage of kits with her other hand as she approached the parents. "I'm sorry I couldn't save this one." she whispered, receiving a reassuing nuzzle from the male as she opened the cage to let the surviving kits reunite with their parents.

Cassie glanced over at Eric and his Skarmory. "Your bird okay? He took quite the knock from that Gyarados, he's lucky he's still alive." She casually opened a rations bar and offered it to the Skarmory.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Number one: Use OOC Marks. Number Two: What is His/Her name!?!?))
"He's fine. Just a little shaken. And Shocked. Literally." Skar ate up all of the rations. "I don't think you were sopposed to eat them all." Skar screeched at me. "Hey I saved your life!" Skar bowed, and I stood up. "Now are we going to start to finish them off?"

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((My understudy's username is "Nakuzami" He joined not long ago, and he's taking over Kris. As said in my last post, he might not be on for a while. If either of you have a facebook, just friend request me, my name is *Deletes* (No reason to have that here anymore).))

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I know him! He ordered fro my shop once! Anyways, we can't continue 'till Groudon comes in.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((whoa, AF can still post?? well, it was nice knowing you, AF, if it turns into a permanent ban.... but yeah, have him PM us. it's possible he might not make it, but i have faith.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Get him to PM me and Rex please. I am going to god-mod a little bit to get Groudon into the area so we can move on.))

Cassie chuckled. "That's okay, we can get more." She looked up at her Charizard. "Would you mind getting their attention?"

Charizard shot a blast of flame into the air, making all the Grunts pause. Cassie casually stepped in front of the large dragon. "You saw me kick your leader's sorry arse. Aqua Commander Netago is dead. So, you all get to choose. Leave your Pokemon and weapons here and go quietly, and you get to live. No repercussions or pursuit from us. Fight, and you die. Simple."

"No it's not!" Diana's screech made Cassie snap around, eyes widening as she recognized the red orb that Diana held. "We haven't lost yet!"

"Diana, no--" Cassie yelled in horror before Diana held the orb aloft, concentrating fiercely on it, a rumble starting to shake the ground. A large cage, with a huge red behemoth of a Pokemon within, slowly rose into view.

"Groudon! I COMMAND YOU!"

((eesh, finally got that posted.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Perma-Ban! I still have a bone to pick with Nakuzimi, cause he wasted my artwork. I hate when people order from my art shop, then throw away the products.))
"Groudon... The Behemoth of legend..." I looked at Diana. "This is a battle you can't win. I guess this is your end."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can we make some IC posts please? I understand your friend won't be on for a while, AF, but that's two weeks from now. I don't want to wait two weeks, so for now one of us will NPC Kris and he can catch up later.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I need to sleep, so this is my last post for tonight.))
"Now let's see what we can do here. Skar, sword please." Skar fetched my sword, and I grabbed it from his beak. I started swinging it around. "The same blade destroyed your chopper. Lets see what it could do to you!" I lunged, but stopped right before impaling Diana. "I wouldn't. Even though I would." I laughed deeply. "I'll leave that pleasure to Cassie."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Diana stared at Eric for a moment, completely unafraid, then turned to Groudon, orb raised.

"I command you, Groudon-- Awaken!"

The behemoth didn't move-- but one eye popped open. Who dares?

"Oh, hell, he's awake now." Cassie muttered. "Eric, take that sword of yours and cut the cage bars, will you? Perhaps Kyogre can persuade him to be more reasonable."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This is my last post for tonight, I swear.))
"I stared at Casttie for a second. "Those bars are extrmely thick. Onlumbered outly... that's it! Skar, cut the bars!" Skar did as I told him. Groudon. Lumered out of his cage, and grabbed Diana, then laid his eyes on Kyogre. What is this mockery?!? Said Groudon. I'm not nescisserilly here to see your cheery face. Cut the chitchat. This ends now! "Cassie, what did you just get me to do?"

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"See that machine there?" Cassie pointed at a glowing green orb attached to a machine. "It's summoning Rayquaza, who will probably be here shortly. If the Sky Guardian shows up and finds Groudon caged, we are going to be screwed. That's why we need him free, so I can at least -talk- to Rayquaza."

Kyogre raised a fin and gave Groudon a cautioning look. Calm yourself, Groudon. I will explain what has happened once our brother gets here. In the meantime, you ought to put the human down. Arceus will not like you murdering a human, despicable though the one in your paw is.

Groudon snarled and tightened his grip on Diana, body starting to glow green. I should just hit you with Solarbeam and shut you up--

Then I would use Water Spout on you, and likely knock you out. Kyogre calmly retorted. Calm down. Not all humans are evil.

Cassie looked between the bickering legendaries with mild confusion, her Charizard huffing quietly then growling as a green figure appeared in the sky high above.

"Rayquaza's here..."

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have arrived in just enough time! Now- Rayquaza was cut off by Groudon. You conceited fool! Yelled Groudon. We obviously have more pressing matters to deal with! Settle down, brother. Fighting gets us nowhere Said Kyogre. You know what gets us nowhere? You constatly- "Excuse Me!" I yelled through cupped hands. "Hello, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. I would just like to ask, is this fighting nessicery?"

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Nice touch. I was just about to do that, lol.))

Perhaps?

The three legendaries turned to look at the human, before Cassie stepped up and stood beside Eric, Dari moving up to stand behind her.

"In our defense, Rayquaza, we're not the ones who captured your two counterparts there. That was the handiwork of Team Aqua and Magma. We were trying to help, and so we freed Kyogre and Groudon. Unfortunately, we were unaware they held your Jade Orb too, which is why you were summoned. I'm here to politely and respectfully request that you not attack us or any other innocent humans, and if you feel our cause-- to destroy the evil Teams which have taken over this world-- is just, to aid us."

She fell silent, spreading her hands in a display of harmlessness, backing away slightly to let them confer.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"And bye the way, they were going to make a bomb with your energy." Oh, drop the weapons! I dropped my sword, rifle, pistols, launchers, and assorted explosives. "So... uh... How's Registeel?" The three legendaries stared at me. "Sorry." Then, out of nowhere, a huge electric shock grounded Rayquaza. The two other legendaries Roared and Gained submissive posture. "We didn't do it!" I dodged a Solar Beam and a Hydro Pump, and grabbed my pokeballs. "I really don't want to do this..."

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie rolled to the side, narrowly dodging the Solarbeam as she raced to Kyogre.

"Kyogre, please! Trust me, we can stop them but we'll need your help, please!"

The blue legendary eyed her for a moment, before speaking. You have done me no harm, and kept your promise to free me. I will help you. Brother?

Cassie turned her head to look at Groudon, now snarling and lashing out at the Team Magma grunts. All right, all right, we'll help you, but if you break your promise, I'll roast you alive.

"If I break my promise, I'd be dead anyway." Cassie muttered, before ducking as a powerful Hydro Pump deluged the grunts around Groudon. She looked around and spotted Diana working a machine, a smile of maniacal joy on her face as she shocked Rayquaza, the green dragon roaring in pain-- scowling, Cassie released her Rotom. "Sparks, get in that machine and blow it up in her face. Zap her a good one too."

Rotom chirped angrily and vanished into the electronics-- a few seconds later, there was a resounding BOOM! from where Diana was, and as the shocks stopped and the smoke cleared, they could make out a woman's body lying on the floor. Rotom returned to his trainer and chirped as Cassie let out her Swampert, moving cautiously to where Rayquaza lay, checking over the Sky High Pokemon's long body with care.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Are you okay?" Yes. A little lightning never hurt the Sky Lord. "Okay now about Registeel..."
-------------------------------

Flashback to when I was 10. I was a kid, and I was sailing away from Florida. I was pushed into a strange island. Ruins surrounded me. I walked into a masssive temple, with steel orniments hanging around. In the middle of the stone temple, were six glowing tiles, arranged in a circle. I stepped on each one, and the tile went dark. After the last tile, I felt an immense presence. Standing before me, was Registeel. The battle between us lasted an entire day... And at the final part of the night, I threw my last Dusk Ball. It engulfed Registeel, and almost caught him. But, alas, I failed, and Registeel slashed my Pokemon, with one last metal claw. I was a failure. A failure forever.
-------------------------------

He's been taken. Taken by Team Rocket. I don't know the specifics, but Arceus does. I will tell you about it when, and if, we meet again. "Dammit! I... I need to find him..." I turned around and took my weapons from the floor.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hold your horses, Eric." Cassie drawled lazily as she recalled her Swampert. "We'll find Registeel once we're done here. Him and all the other legends that the Rockets no doubt captured..."

You are correct. Kyogre spoke softly. They have not only Registeel, but the other Golems, and possibly the Eon twins. Those are the ones I know of, but there may be more.

"Merde!" Cassie swore sharply. "Those... son of a Skuntank. They've got Latias and Latios. Those two never hurt anyone..."

You have kept your promise, and we will help you destroy this blight afflicting the world.

"Thank you." Cassie bowed to the Sky Lord, before looking back at the cowed Magma and Aqua grunts. "You heard my earlier offer. Lay down your weapons and Pokeballs, and you can walk free. If not..." A growl and a dangerous glare from Groudon emphasized the unspoken "or else".

Glancing among each other nervously, the Grunts slowly laid down their weapons, then bolted from the base. Cassie looked over at Diana, then released her Garchomp. "Take her into the desert and leave her there. Return fast."

He grunted and vanished in a blur of blue scales-- Cassie then turned her attention to the Absol family. "What about you?"

((Rex wants Latios. I call Latias ^_^ You can have Registeel))

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, well release the legends, and get into the chopper. It that... The real rest of the Absol Family... What will we do with them?"
((Yes! And AF/Nakuzimi will get one too.))

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 34  Next